Brandi Ch. 03-04

Story Info
A Tale of Submission and Taboo.
1.7k words
4.16
3.1k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 The Next Day

The sun is incredibly bright as it shines through the windows of the studio. I'm setting up several lights as I hear the front door open.

"Hello?"

"Hi!" I hear Brandi's voice as she enters the studio.

I almost drop the light I'm repositioning as she enters. Brit moves close to me as I finish working with the light. Her jeans are incredibly tight and her white tee is form fitting.

"Grab a broom, we only have a few hours before our first clients arrive."

I periodically stop to check on her progress. Her hair clinging to the back of her neck as she works up a sweat getting the studio clean.

It's almost time for the first client to arrive when Brandi asks what I need her to do next.

"The bathrooms."

The look of disappointment briefly crosses her face as I answer quick and authoritatively.

She disappears into the 'staff' bathroom with bucket and cleaners in hand already looking tired from the cleaning.

An hour passes.

As the first client leaves the studio, pleased with the shoot, I notice Brandi is nowhere to be seen.

I walk into the bathroom without knocking, Brandi startled at my entrance, sitting back on the toilet, her jeans down around her knees, her phone in hand.

Paying no attention to her awkward situation, "I have very few rules working here but one is no texting during work hours.

Outraged at my sudden lack of respect for privacy, Brandi stands about to argue when she realizes how exposed she is, quickly covering herself.

"I do expect what I request to be followed..."

"But..."

"...And next time, lock the door." as I step back out into the studio.

Chapter 4 Closing Time

The last client of the day finally leaves the studio as Brandi turns the lock on the front door behind them.

I retreat to my office to look over the proofs from the day's shoot as Brandi stands in the doorway.

"Look, about the bathroom today..."

I cut her off before she can finish "It's in the past, I won't barge in again."

Silence.

I look up to see her eyes locked on mine.

"What's in the large black box?"

"Several clients have very different tastes in photographs. Different props I don't like to keep out."

"I don't understand"

I stand up from behind the desk and walk out into the studio without saying a word. In the far back corner of the studio, I open the black box for Brandi to see. I reach in taking hold a black leather cat of nine tails.

"Some clients like things a bit rougher than most."

"You take pictures of people using that?"

"You understand that what I'm about to tell you doesn't leave this studio."

"I won't say a word"

"Yes, it starts with photographs but some women want more, after eight hours a day of being in control, some only want to be controlled. And I give them that."

"And they like that?"

"You would be surprised what they like" as I pick up a large twelve inch black dildo."

"This is not the job for me" but she pauses. Wanting to leave but intrigued by what she sees.

I pull a black curtain across the windows to the studio.

"You can leave at any time, or... you can stay."

I turn back to face Brandi and quite surprised at what I see.

Standing in just her white tee and lacy red thong, her jeans now discarded onto the floor.

"Can we start slow?"

"No. You will have to trust me. I will be more than just your boss, I will be your master."

"I'm ready"

"Take off your shirt..."

As Brandi pulled off her white tee, I placed my hands on her shoulders, pushing her downward onto her knees. My hands slipping under her bra straps, sliding them down her arms before stopping midway pressing her arms tight against her body.

I unzip my pants, letting them fall to the floor. My briefs tenting as my cock begins to harden beneath the cotton. Brandi reaches back, undoing her bra, letting her 36d's fall free.

I grab hold of her tits firmly, squeezing her nipples between my fingertips, first gently then hard. She winces as I squeeze again.

I grin.

She looks up to me but before a word can be spoken, the sound of hand striking her left breast can be heard. Brandi cries out. She moves back ever so slightly.

"No"

She hesitantly reaches forward, One hand on my briefs tugging them downward, the other taking hold of my cock.

"Suck my cock" I command.

As quickly as the words leave my mouth, my cock enters hers. I feel her tongue swirl around the tip before she takes me in. I run my fingers through her blond hair before pushing her forward force her to take my cock deeper.

I wedged my foot in between her legs, rubbing the toe of my shoe against her pantied crotch.

Brandi, rhythmically sucking my hard cock, reaches down and quickly pulls off her thong throwing it towards a corner of the studio. I kick off my shoe as she pulls off my sock, my big toe finding her hardening clit, rubbing.

Her mouth releases my cock as she lifts my hard shaft, Brandi's mouth finding my shaved balls, kissing, sucking and licking them.

"I want to try the... whip"

I pull away, reaching into the large black box, retrieving the cat of nine tails.

"Get on all fours" I demand.

Brandi does so without question, turning her ass towards me.

I pause to admire her now naked body down on all fours, her poutty wet pussy lips peeking out from below her ass.

With the whip in one hand, I give my cock a few strokes with the other.

"Finger your cunt" I order.

Brandi looks back at me with a hint of disdain, not particularly caring for the use of that word. She moves one hand down between her legs, rubbing her hard clit as I enjoy the view. Just as she slides a single finger inside, the whip cracks against the side of her ass, leaving a faint red mark.

"Oh my god yes" Brandi cries out.

I whip her ass again as I watch her finger disappear deeper in her bare pussy.

My whip strikes again as she slides a second finger inside. By the ninth crack against her ass, Brandi is finger fucking her wet pussy, her ass cheeks red.

"Please fuck me"

"Fuck my wet pussy"

I pause as I watch a third finger disappear inside her tight wet hole.

I whip her ass harder.

Brandi pulls her wet fingers out, rubbing them against her swollen lips.

I drop the whip on the studio floor moving behind her onto all fours. With my hand, I spank her ass one last time. I spread her legs apart as she continues to rub her clit. My head just below Brandi's ass as my tongue quickly finds her slit.

I slide my tongue in deep into her dripping hole as she works her hard clit.

I tongue fuck my assistant until she cums, lapping up her sweet juices as her body begins to shake.

Brandi turns back, her face red.

"Master, please... fuck my... cunt"

Progress, I think to myself.

But no, not yet.

I withdraw my tongue from her pussy, getting up off the floor and back to the black box. Pushing a side various items of both pleasure and pain, I find exactly what I'm looking for.

Red padded cuffs.

I stand behind Brandi. I order her to her feet, her back still to me. I take her left hand, placing the cuff around her wrist. I can only imagine the expression of surprise and possibly wonder across her face. I take her other hand behind her back attaching the other cuff, binding her hands behind her.

I guide her across the studio to a large white table along one side. I push her against the table, bending her forward until her d cups press down against the table surface.

Completely bent forward on the table I reach down past her cuffed hands and give her ass one final smack before spreading her legs apart.

I reach between them before my fingers find her wet pussy once again, I slide them in deep before removing them and have a taste.

"Mmmm delicious."

"Mmmm yes"

I firmly grab hold of Brandi's hips as my cock presses against her ass.

I take my hard dick in hand and guide it to her slick entrance. I rub the head against her lips as Brandi moans softly.

I push the head just inside. Brandi's incredibly tight.

I slide in an inch, then another. My grip on her waist growing firmer. I push another two inches in.

I reach around with my left hand, my fingers finding her clit, my dick inside her. I pull back slightly before thrusting my cock deeper inside.

"Oh daddy"

I quicken my pace as I drive my cock in and out. Fucking her tight pussy harder and harder.

"Yes daddy"

Hammering my dick inside her cunt as I rub her exposed clit.

"Fuck me daddy"

Letting go Brandi's waist with my other hand reaching under grabbing hold her tit, my fingers finding her pierced nipple, squeezing hard as I work my shaft deep.

Faster and faster I slam my dick down into her.

I feel her pussy clench around my cock as she begins to cum

"Yes daddy make your baby cum!"

I fuck her soaked pussy hard as Brandi cums again.

"Daddy, cum for me"

Two or three more hard thrust deep inside as I feel my cum filled balls ready to blow.

I let go her firm tit, pulling my slick cock out from Brandi's pussy.

My dick comes to rest on her ass as I explode, shooting hot white streams of cum across her ass and back, jerking my dick as I shoot, each stream shooting a bit farther.

Spent, my cum drained cock come to rest on Brandi's ass"

"Mmmm baby, you are amazing."

"Thank you daddy" as she looks back at me and grins, her eyes blue than I had noticed before.