Brandi Ch. 01-02

Story Info
A Tale of Submission and Taboo.
773 words
4.05
4.3k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 Prelude

The dream is always the same...

She stands before me, all in red. The sheer halter top barely obscuring the visage of her golden tanned breasts, the outline of her dark nipples. The sheer mini wrapped around her slim thighs concealing to none her bare pussy.

I take her into my arms. I feel her firm d's press against my chest. I reach beneath the back of her skirt, her tight ass into my hands. I pull her closer...

A spark flickers in the corner of my eye, igniting the room around us. Flames licking slowly up the four walls that surround us, engulfing us as she frees her magnificent forties from her top. My mouth finding her hardening nipples as the temperature climbs.

The taste of her candy lotioned nipples is intoxicating as I suck deeply. I release her bottom, pulling up her skirt.

My fingers finding gold. She is wet, her clit hard to my touch.

Flames dancing across our feet. She is silky smooth as I slide two fingers deep inside. I gently suck on her left nipple. The fire rages around us as I awake with a start. Calling out to her from my empty bed.

It's 2 am.

Chapter 2 The Interview

Monday morning, 9am.

I walk through the doorway into my office, files in hand with today's interviewees. Hoping today is the day I am able to find a replacement assistant to help me with my work.

Owning a photography studio is both time-consuming and demanding and my last assistant wasn't cut out for the task.

The first application looks interesting... Brandi. I look out into the reception area as I see a busty blond walking in from the parking lot.

I step out into the reception area.

"Hi, can I help you?"

Her blue eyes are striking as is the short grey mini dress.

Surprisingly shy, she responds "I'm Brandi, I'm here for the interview."

"Please come into my office."

I follow behind, my eyes running down the back of the dress.

Brandi sits across from me as I take my seat behind my desk, conservatively crossing her long smooth legs.

As I flip through the pages of her application and resume, I can't help but glance up and take notice of her cleavage, large c cup? A d possibly?

"Have you ever worked in a photography studio before, it says you have some modeling work but have you ever worked behind the camera?"

Leaning slightly forward "No, but I do understand what a photographer... needs. I can help set up lighting and posing."

I reach across my desk and flip through the next application, comparing the two. "Do you mind doing other odd jobs around the studio?"

Brandi leans closer. "I can do what ever you need, I really need this job."

She shifts in her seat, briefly uncrossing her legs before recrossing them. My quick glance notices something odd, no panties? But hard to tell.

"Let me take you through the studio."

We both stand and walk out of my office as we move into the main studio; cameras, tripods and lights scattered about.

We occasionally pause as I point out different pieces of equipment and props I often use. We stop in front of a large green screen as I point out how we can put anyone anywhere.

"What's in that box?" Brandi asks about a large black box against the corner of the room.

"Oh, that. Don't worry about that." Quite dismissive.

The phone in my office rings.

"I'm sorry, I'll be right back."

Brandi waits till I walk out of the studio and back into my office. As I'm occupied on the phone, she can't help her curiosity.

She quietly opens the box and peers inside. Her eyes grow wide with amazement as she sees what lies within. Brandi quickly closes the top as I angrily slam down the phone.

She looks somewhat fearful as I walk back over.

"Is everything... ok?" Nervously Brandi asks.

"Yes, It's nothing." Slowly calming down. "The job is yours if you want it. You start at 9am tomorrow."

"Thank you! I can't wait to start."

I watch as she leaves my office.

I so desperately need the help, my ex-wife was my assistant who took care of the books and everything I needed. Now, there is not enough hours in the day to run the studio, the photo shoots and sleep more than 4 hours in a day.

I do hope she's as competent as her resume claims, and I am not swayed again by a pretty face and an amazing chest.