All Comments on 'Brandi Ch. 03'

by EZ4BLKcock

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
jason_hardjason_hardover 8 years ago
Keep it Cumming!

I am loving Brandi's exploits. Here's to hoping her and Mandi get matching QOS tats on their ankles and matching black babies in their bellies.

OrcDominionOrcDominionover 8 years ago
Good chapter

Another good chapter. Thanks for writing! Ibhope to concluded the Mitzi story some time as well. Looking forward to the next one!

jason_hardjason_hardover 8 years ago
Brandi is the Best

I am loving the Brandi Saga. I know you started MJ and I was worried that meant Brandi was done. Then I saw you returned to Mitzi, so I hope you have at least a couple of Brandi/Mandi stories left. You know, one of the hottest things you ever wrote was when Joe's niece got the QoS tat in Alicia's story -- even though she had it done "off camera." Perhaps these two teen sluts can get them in the story line? Belly's full of black babies in Brandi or even better MJ would be great too.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 3 years ago
Black Cookies

Brings back alot of memories when I was the Cream between 2 BIG Black Mens. Oh I been like Brandi and had my Oreo times. I learned enough times when you have Sex with a Black Man and theres Other Black Mens around or watching you cant stop them from joining IN and Wanting Some. And it never took me much to just Let It ALL GO and surrender to a Black Lover or a Few in a room or where ever we was partying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous