Brandi's Surprise

Story Info
The Squeal to Melanie's Surprise.
2.2k words
4.45
18.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie looks up at Tyler. She is happily smiling as he is indeed ready for round two. Melanie's act of trying to clean herself by spreading saliva all over her mouth and chin has made Tyler's shaft grow. Melanie excitement grows her pussy, almost like it is throbbing with the need for his huge black cock to bury itself to extinguish the fire burning in Melanie's vagina. She goes to stand, but her legs give away, still a little weak from the recent mind-blowing climaxes. Tyler can see Melanie's predicament, leaning forward to take her hand and give it a soft kiss.

"May I assist you, gorgeous?" He asks.

"You may", Melanie replies with a beautiful smile still smeared with salvia.

Tyler bends over and picks up Melanie bridal style. He is carrying her out of the kitchen. She giggles as she leans over to kiss Tyler on the neck. Melanie takes his left earlobe in her mouth, gently sucking and biting it. Tyler grits his teeth, not letting this distract him as he carries Melanie down the hall and reaches the staircase.

"Hmmm? Where do you think you're taking me?" Melanie asks playfully.

Tyler only smiles in response as he ascends the stairs, carrying Melanie to the house's second story. The two arrive outside Melanie's room. With Tyler's hands full, Melanie opens the door. Her room is quite large, with an ensuite bathroom. He ignores the furniture as his only focus is on the king-size bed. But Melanie wiggles out of Tyler's arms. Back on her feet, she wraps her arms around Tyler's neck. On the tips of toes to kiss him. The two kisses heatedly as Melanie pulls off her shirt.

However, in her haste, the Red Hot Chili's shirt gets caught in her long hair. Melanie and Tyler laugh as the shirt is stuck on the top of her head, blinding Melanie. Tyler helps her take the shirt off; as the shirt falls to the ground, he becomes fixated by Melanie's large D size breasts. She giggles at Tyler's staring.

"Why don't you take a picahhh!"

Before Melanie can finish, Tyler latches his mouth onto her left breast and nipple. He begins to suck, kiss and even bite on Melanie's tit and does the same to the right one as well. Tyler moves her backwards until they reach the bed. Melanie jumps on the bed, quick to shed out of her jeans. She playfully tosses her wet red panties at Tyler. He catches them and puts them in his mouth. Melanie smiles as she lays on the bed, holding her legs up in the air. Presenting her moist pussy to Tyler. He playfully snarls with his mouth full of Melanie's panties like a wild horny beast.

"Come on, baby," Melanie says.

Tyler crawls on the bed, making a beeline for her pussy. His face centimetres from Melanie's vagina. Tyler takes a big deep breath. Melanie starts to pant.

"Please, T, please. I need your big black..."

Tyler muffles Melanie by stuffing the red panties in her mouth. Licking his lips as he smiles at how helpless Melanie looks right now.

"It's time I got a taste," Tyler tells her.

Tyler starts to flick his tongue on the outer lips of Melanie pussy. He then delves deeper into the pink inner folds of her vagina. Melanie's legs begin to shake. She tries to wrap her legs around Tyler's neck. He grabs Melanie's legs and pushes them upward. Tyler folds the legs back until Melanie's ankles are on either side of her head. He puts Melanie in the butter churner position. Tyler sucks loudly on Melanie vagina; he then moves his head up and buries his tongue in her asshole. Tongue thrusting away in Melanie's backdoor. Melanie muffled squeals as she climaxes like a sprinkler goes off. Her squirting climax splashes against Tyler's face and also raining down on Melanie. Almost all of Melanie's entire body is soaking wet from her giant orgasm. Tyler doesn't bother to wipe his face clean. He swings Melanie's legs around to move her whole body. She is feeling a little winded as Melanie is put into the doggy style position. She takes the panties out of her mouth. Melanie glances back at Tyler while wiggling her butt at him.

"Come get some big boy," Melanie says gleefully with a smile, her face glistening from the squirting orgasm.

Tyler, teasingly, rubs the head of his cock in circular motions around Melanie's wet pussy. Groaning in need, she presses back to get his shaft inside of her. Tyler slaps her left butt cheek, leaving a red handprint. Melanie gasps in pain but lowers her upper body on the bed, pushing her backside further up from the bed for Tyler's viewing pleasure. He decides the wait is over and drives his cock inside Melanie. She moans as the large black shaft enters inside her. Melanie quivers, feeling the biggest cock she has ever had, disappear in her vagina. Melanie has never had a black cock before. Her first experience with one is that of pain, at first.

She bites down on a mouthful of bed sheet to muffle any screams. This discomfort feels like Melanie is losing her virginity again. Reaching the halfway mark of Tyler cock makes her climax. Melanie lets out a muffled cry in the bedsheet. Tyler waits until her orgasm subsides and stops shaking before continuing. As he pushes more of his cock the pain starts to change into pleasure for Melanie. Finally, it happens; Tyler's entire shaft is inside. Her eyes open wide as she feels the head of his cock, pushing at the very entrance of her womb. Tyler loves seeing a woman experience their first black cock.

Their facial expressions and how their bodies react, to ensure through the pain and struggle of taking a large black cock inside any orifices. As Tyler begins to move back and forth, he was about to flip Melanie around on her back. But Tyler stops; next to the bed is a full-length mirror. There in the reflection, he can see Brandi hiding by the doorframe, wearing a white silk robe. Brandi is glaring at the two, mainly at Tyler. With a look that could bring a chill to a person's spine. However, Tyler isn't worried. He didn't know how long Brandi has been watching them, but she could have interjected at any time. Tyler can see the signals of Brandi that she's turned on, with her erect nipples poking through the robe. Melanie is confused as Tyler has paused from his thrusts. She perks her head up to glance back at him.

"Baby?" What's going...?"

Tyler pushes Melanie's head down on the bed, her face pressing against the mattress. He doesn't want Melanie to see Brandi and decides to put on a show for Brandi. Tyler resumes his thrust, pushing harder and harder by the second. All the while, Tyler gazes directly at Brandi as he winks at her. Melanie doesn't know where Tyler is this sudden burst of energy. But she enjoys it immensely, unable to hold back from moaning loudly. The bed shakes and rattles in response to the power fucking Tyler is giving Melanie. The bed's headboard is repeatedly hitting the wall.

"You like that baby? You like that black cock inside you? Answer me, damn it!" Tyler exclaims loudly for Brandi to hear.

Tyler slaps Melanie on both butt cheeks, even harder than the previous slap. She cries out in response. Brandi almost takes a step inside Melanie's room to interject, thinking this has gone too far. She stops upon hearing Melanie's response back.

"Yes! Yes, I love it. I love your big black cock inside of me!" Melanie cries out, echoing throughout Brandi's home.

Luckily Melanie's cries drown Brandi out loud gasp.

Tyler's smile grows wider while still keeping eye contact with Brandi. Brandi's robe clings loosely to her naked form. Tyler can see Brandi's big breasts and her light brown small triangular bush of pubic hair. Tyler stops pushing Melanie head downward to use both hands, grabbing her by the hips. He pumps away, furiously into Melanie's vagina as sweat drips off his face and chin. The pleasure is too much for Melanie as her legs give out from underneath. He is making her lay down flat on the bed. Tyler moves on top, so he is looming over Melanie. Jackhammering Melanie's pussy from this position, Tyler speaks aloud so Brandi can listen.

"Are you a slut for black cock?" Tyler demands loudly.

"Yes, yes. I'm a slut for black cock!" Melanie is quick to respond, not wanting more hard slaps on her backside.

"A bigger slut than for your stepmom?" Tyler unable to help himself as he glances at Brandi.

Melanie pauses at that question. Tyler rears back to a kneeling position. At the same time, he is keeping his shaft hilted inside Melanie. Tyler moves his weight off her to slap Melanie's butt again. He stops himself upon hearing Melanie speak up.

"No, but I want to be," Melanie admits.

Melanie looks over her left shoulder to look Tyler in the eye for what she has to say next.

"I want it all! I want to be double fucked! Triple fucked! Do everything you did to Brandi. I can take it!"

Melanie pauses, a little out of breath. The furious fucking has her a little parch, but she continues. Tyler himself slows his pace of fucking to hear more.

"I want to suck on all those big black cocks out there. Have them all jerk off on me, their big loads. Coating me in cum!"

This time, Melanie pauses to give Tyler her best puppy dog pout to him, biting her lower lip before she asks.

"I've never been fucked in the ass before. Think you could help me with that?"

This admission that Melanie is a backdoor virgin triggers Tyler as he resumes fucking Melanie again. But now it is more powerful and faster than before. This time, Melanie is more active now as she pushes back to meet every thrust Tyler gives her. Both Tyler and Melanie quickly worked their way to orgasm. Tyler glances down to see Melanie's asshole, almost like it is winking at him. Tyler uses his right index finger and plunges his finger in Melanie asshole, making her cry out.

"Ohhh, my god! YES!"

She squeals as her climax hits like being electrocuted, the biggest orgasm Melanie's has ever had. Her enter body shakes, eyes going cross-eyed, and pussy tightens around Tyler's shaft. Groaning as he too is pushed over the edge. Talk of him taking her anal cherry, and finally, that vagina is squeezing his cock in a death-like grip. With one last thrust, Tyler cums deep inside Melanie's vagina. She feels Tyler's sperm shooting inside her, and that alone causes her to climax again.

Both Melanie and Tyler fall on the bed, Tyler's entire weight on top of Melanie. He pulls his hips back, his shaft exiting out of her pussy. Melanie shivers as she feels the large cock moving out of her vagina. Once Tyler shaft is out, he feels the cool air on his cock as Tyler shuffles to the side, dropping on his back to lay beside Melanie. The two breath steadily, not moving for a few moments.

Both are feeling a little winded like they've just completed a marathon. With a dreamy-like smile, Melanie leans over and kisses Tyler. He returns the kiss while glancing at the doorway using one open eye. Brandi is gone, but Tyler isn't worried. He knows where she's going next. Tyler smiles, thinking about what his friends have in for a rough ride. Angry sex with Brandi is a different kind of experience. His thoughts are distracted by Melanie stopping their kiss.

"What's so funny?" She asks.

"Nothing", Tyler lies.

He wraps his arm around Melanie, pulling her close to him. Melanie hums happily, inhaling Tyler's thick sweaty musk.

"Oh? It wouldn't happen to be Brandi watching us?"

Tyler looks at Melanie in surprise. His surprise then turns to laughter. Melanie, too joins in, laughing with him.

"When did you know?" He asks.

"I saw her in the mirror just before you got me into doggy style", Melanie admits with a giggle.

"I didn't mean to force you down like that", Tyler says, a little worried he took it too far.

"Liar", Melanie touts by poking Tyler in his chest. "You enjoyed it. Shoving me down. Having your way with me. Fucking me so hard in front of my stepmother."

As she spoke, Tyler can feel Melanie rubbing her wet pussy against his thigh. Grinning as he lightly pinches Melanie's left nipple. Tyler's cock slowly begins to harden. Melanie glances down, surprised to see him recover so quickly. She wraps her left hand around the wet shaft and starts to give Tyler a slow handjob.

"Up for more?" Tyler asks while raising both eyebrows.

"Definitely. But I want you to promise me something, Tyler?" Melanie asks.

"Anything for you, sexy."

Melanie smiles and gives Tyler a soft kiss. Still jerking his shaft while rubbing her thumb on the cocks head.

"I want you to fuck my ass. In front of Brandi."

"I got just the plan," Tyler replies with a big grin.