Brandon and the Slutty Uber Driver

Story Info
Brandon orders a rideshare and gets the ride of his life.
2k words
4.38
15.6k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/14/2023
Created 02/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon was running very late for work. His car hadn't wanted to start that morning. "Probably because of these frigid temperatures," he muttered to himself as he rushed around the house gathering the things he would need for work. He wondered what had possessed him to move to Duluth, Minnesota out of all the places he could have relocated to. It might have been the fact that when he made his decision it had been seventy degrees and sunny. Or it may have been that he had a momentary lapse in judgment after his girlfriend of six years had left him. Either way, his car was in the shop, and he'd had to call an Uber to take him to work. The app had said that Jenny would arrive in twenty minutes, so he had run around getting everything ready until here he was twenty-five minutes later still waiting for Jenny to show up. He paced in front of the big bay window at the front of his house, waiting... and waiting... and waiting for this damn driver to pick him up. He checked the app for updates every thirty seconds and even tried texting and calling the driver to no avail. His calls went straight to voicemail and his texts remained unanswered. After an hour of waiting, he finally saw a white Kia Soul pull into his driveway. He grabbed his things and headed outside to meet the driver.

Brandon walked to the car and yanked the back door open. He threw his stuff across the seat and then slid into the seat himself. "You're late," was all he said as he entered the vehicle. Jenny didn't say a word and simply shrugged at his accusation. She put the car into gear and began the thirty-minute drive to his workplace. He studied her as she drove, and he realized that she was a lot more attractive than her driver photo had shown on the app. She had red hair that fell over her shoulders and even though she was facing away from him, he could still see the shape of her tits from the profile that was within view. They were massive and looked like they would be a lot of fun to play with. His cock twitched at the idea, so he quickly pushed the thought from his mind. The last thing he needed was to have his dick get hard in the back of an Uber. He turned his head and stared straight forward, trying to think of the least sexy things that he could. As he stared at the back of the headrest, he noticed a small sign.

Please ask about additional services.

The words were simple, but he was insanely curious about what additional services an Uber driver could possibly offer. Perhaps she had a stash of gum or bottles of water somewhere. "Hey, uh..." He could not for the life of him remember her name. Glancing down at the open app on his phone, he checked again. Jenny... right. "Hey, Jenny, what additional services do you offer?" Without even turning her head, she reached over her shoulder and handed him a business card.

Text the word 'List' to 532424

He was beginning to think this driver was kind of a bitch. She hadn't said a single word to him or even once looked in his direction. But his curiosity was killing him, so he pulled up his messages and began to enter the information. As soon as he hit send, he received an auto reply text message. It appeared to be a list of some kind. As he read, his eyes grew wider and wider with disbelief. "Is this for real Jenny?" She only nodded in response, but Brandon didn't even notice as his eyes were once again perusing the list.

  1. Tit fondling - $25
  2. Hand job - $25
  3. Lap dance - $50
  4. Blow job (no swallowing) - $50
  5. Blow job (with swallowing) - $75
  6. Sex (driver on top - pull out) - $100
  7. Sex (Doggie - pull out) - $100
  8. Sex (Missionary - pull out) - $100
  9. Sex (Driver on top - cum in pussy) - $150
  10. Sex (Doggie - cum in pussy) - $150
  11. Sex (Missionary - cum in pussy) - $150
  12. Anal Sex (pull out) - $175
  13. Anal Sex (cum in ass) - $200
  14. Sex (More than one participant) - $100/person
  15. Other requests - rates negotiable

Please text 532424 with the list number of the corresponding service. All payments will be added as a tip to your ride.

Brandon continued to study the list for another few moments before raising his phone once again and pulling up the text message he had already sent to the number listed on the card. He quickly typed in the number nine and hit send. $150 was a lot of money, but he was excited at the prospect of seeing this woman ride his cock. He felt the car slowly come to a stop and he looked out the window to see that Jenny had pulled into a small parking lot. He doubted he would have even noticed it was there if she hadn't parked in it. He wondered how many of these out of the way places this driver knew about throughout the city. But before he could ponder the thought any further, his door was being opened and the driver was climbing in. She wasted no time straddling his lap as she hiked her skirt up around her waist. She was not wearing any panties. Her hands had already moved down to his zipper and she quickly freed his cock from his trousers. He was already hard and there was a large drop of precum forming at his tip.

Before he could process what was happening, she had positioned the head of his dick at the opening to her pussy and was sliding down the length of him. His cock was not huge, but was above average, measuring about 8 inches in length. She didn't seem to mind, though, and took his entire cock into her tight cunt. He moaned as she completely sheathed him, and she must have taken this as a good sign because she started to ride him. Her hips were rocking back and forth as well as moving up and down. As she did so, she reached her arms down and pulled at the hem of her shirt, eventually pulling it up to expose her magnificent tits. They were everything that he had hoped they would be -- large and perky with small rosy nipples that were hard little nubs. He lifted his hands and cupped them in his palms, wondering if she would stop him, but it only seemed to arouse her more as she really began to slam her pussy down on his cock. He was glad he had chosen the option to cum inside her because judging by how this was going, he wouldn't have been able to pull out anyways. His breathing became deep and ragged as she worked him over. Her pussy felt tight, wet, and as smooth as silk as she rode him harder and harder. Just when he didn't think he'd be able to take any more she leaned into him and whispered in his ear, the first words she'd spoken to him -- "Fill my cunt." These words alone were enough to push him over the edge and his cock erupted inside her. He could feel the individual spurts of his spunk as it filled her pussy to overflowing and his own cum began to drip out of her and back onto him. He threw his head back and moaned loudly as his orgasm came to a finish. "Fuck." was all he could manage to say.

Brandon leaned his head back against the seat and even though he had just cum harder than he had in a long while, his cock was still hard and twitching. He wanted more of this red-haired slut no matter the cost. As Jenny slid off his lap and onto the seat beside him, he grabbed her wrist and said, "Don't go anywhere, I'm not done yet." She grinned widely and responded, "They always want more." Brandon held up his phone and quickly entered the number five, he needed to feel her pretty, little mouth on his cock. Her lips were covered with a fire-engine red lipstick, and he couldn't wait to see that color smeared on his hard cock. Jenny received the text and immediately got on her hands and knees next to him and pressed her lips against the tip of him. Her shirt was still pulled up over her tits, which were dangling down enticingly, and her skirt was pulled up to her waist, exposing her ass and pussy through the rear driver's side window. As she began to expertly suck him, he glanced out said window and noticed that there was a young couple walking through the parking lot. They paused when they realized what was happening and were watching intently as Jenny's ass bobbed up and down with each movement of her mouth sliding onto him. "Eh, let 'em watch." Brandon thought as he closed his eyes and relished the feeling of the driver's mouth on his dick.

After a few moments, Brandon heard one of the car doors open and he managed to peek from under his eyelids to see the young woman poke her head into the car. "Need any help here?" she asked with hopeful curiosity. Her eyes were glued to the driver's rear end. Jenny lifted her head for a moment and met Brandon's eyes. "Up to you. You're responsible for the extra payments." He hesitated for a moment, knowing that an additional person was another $100, but he just didn't care. He had recently received a large bonus at work, and this was well worth the cost. He held up a hand and motioned for the young woman to come on in.

She hesitantly bent over the edge of the seat and positioned her face right at Jenny's hind quarters. Her boyfriend had taken his cock out and as his girlfriend began to lick the driver's pussy, he started stroking himself. Brandon watched all of this unfold and his own cock grew painfully erect as Jenny resumed her glorious blow job. Her lips felt like absolute heaven on his throbbing dick as she wrapped her tongue around him and sucked him better than any other blow job he had ever received. He could tell that she was rocking her hips back against the parking lot girl's tongue and he could hear the wet sounds of mouth meeting pussy fill the air around him. He closed his eyes and simply let the sensations surround him.

As Brandon reclined in his seat, he heard a loud gasp, and his eyes flew open to find out what had happened. As it turned out, the boyfriend had decided that he'd had enough of watching and had stepped forward and began fucking his girlfriend after pulling her pants and panties down around her knees. Apparently, this had surprised her momentarily but as the boyfriend settled into a rhythm she started to moan into Jenny's pussy and increased her pace to the point of frenzy. This created a sort of chain reaction to happen as Brandon's cock twitched several times before unleashing a giant load of cum into Jenny's mouth. This caused Jenny to press back against the girlfriend who sucked on Jenny's clit, inciting an orgasm from the driver. And finally, the boyfriend, having just witnessed all of this, pulled out of his girlfriend's pussy and shot an enormous amount of cum right onto her ass and lower back. When the last bit of cum had dripped from his cock, the four of them collapsed into a sweaty heap as the boyfriend pushed his way into the backseat as well, closing the door behind him. It was hard to tell where one person ended and another began. Brandon couldn't imagine a better ending to an Uber ride and knew that he would be seeking to book this driver many more times in the near future.