Brandon and the Slutty Uber Driver Pt. 02

Story Info
Brandon orders another ride from Jenny who has a surprise.
2.1k words
3.62
4.1k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/14/2023
Created 02/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon sighed and practically threw his phone down on the kitchen table. He was beginning to get very frustrated. He had been trying to get an Uber ride for nearly four hours now. One might think that is a long time to search for a ride, but this wasn't just any ride and he couldn't accept it from just any driver -- he specifically needed Jenny to take the request. And he had been trying all afternoon to get her as his driver by ordering and canceling at least a dozen ride requests from various other drivers. "Man, Uber really needs to have a way to request a specific driver," he thought to himself for probably the hundredth time that day. As he continued on that train of thought his phone dinged with an acceptance notification. He practically dove across the table to reach the phone where he had flung it just moments before. Glancing down at the screen he finally saw the name he'd been waiting for as his driver -- Jenny. "Fuck yes!" He exclaimed out loud as he grabbed his wallet and house keys and headed out onto the deck to wait for her to arrive. He knew from past experience that it would take her a while to show up because she wasn't exactly the most punctual of people.

Brandon pulled out his phone while he waited and tried to answer some work emails, but he was too excited for this Uber ride and could barely concentrate on the task at hand. Resolutely, he put his phone back in his pocket and began to pace the deck back and forth. Fortunately, he did not have to wait very long this time as his driver showed up fifteen minutes later. As the familiar white Kia Soul pulled into his driveway, he dashed down the stairs and jogged toward the vehicle. He opened the back passenger side door and hopped into the car. His breath caught at the sight of Jenny behind the wheel. She was wearing her usual skirt (probably without any panties if he had to guess) and her top was a tight knit deal with a plunging neckline that exposed the roundness of her cleavage. If the neckline were any deeper, her nipples would have been exposed; not that he would have minded at all. Her bright red hair was pulled back into a ponytail that looked to be just the right length and style for pulling on as he fucked her from behind. His cock twitched in response to this thought and he already knew that he was definitely going to order that off today's menu. He was so busy studying Jenny that he didn't realize there was anyone else in the vehicle until he heard someone clearing their throat from the front passenger seat.

Startled, Brandon glanced over to see a tall, dark-haired man sitting directly to Jenny's right. "Who the fuck are you?" Brandon asked out loud.

The man didn't respond but Jenny simply said, "Passenger."

Brandon sighed as he knew this meant he would have to share Jenny when he was hoping to have her to himself, but he leaned back in the seat and waited for her to pull over into one of her many hidden parking areas.

Brandon's eyes were closed but it wasn't long until he felt the car slow and finally come to a stop. His eyelids fluttered open to find that they were parked in a small, wooded clearing with trees surrounding them on three sides and a small narrow dirt road behind them in the direction from which they had come. Brandon pulled out his phone in anticipation of ordering his service and he asked Jenny, "Same number as last time?""

Her only response was, "him first" as she nodded her head in the direction of the front seat passenger.

He sighed and inquired, "Can I at least watch?"

Jenny smiled that little mysterious smile of hers and looked extremely impish as she responded, "Not me. You."

It took a moment for Brandon to process what she was saying, but when he finally did, his response was loud and emphatic, "Wait! What? I'm not gay!"

Jenny continued to smile at him from over her shoulder as she stated, "If you want this pussy, you need to suck his dick first." As she spoke these words, she lifted her skirt above her thighs and confirmed his suspicion that she was indeed not wearing panties. Her legs were spread in her seat and he could see the shadow of her pussy and he swore he could even see the glistening that would indicate she was already turned on and ready to go. All he had to do was suck some dick to claim his prize.

Could he really accept these terms? He pondered this thought for a moment as he remembered back to the last time he had been able to fuck her and how it had been the best orgasm of his entire life. "Fuck it, let's do this." He stated this resolutely as he flung open the back door and headed toward the front passenger seat.

As he approached the front door of the Kia he saw that it was already open and the man had swung his legs around so that his feet were planted on the ground. His cock was out through the open zipper of his trousers and he was stroking it slowly. Brandon nearly gasped when he saw what the man was working with. His dick was huge! The man had his hand wrapped around the shaft, his pinky resting at the base and there were still several inches protruding from the top of his fist, including a massively swollen head that was already shiny with precum. The shaft itself was thick and veiny while the tip looked infinitely softer with velvety skin stretched over the mushroom head. Brandon shook his head back and forth, resolving himself to this fate. Never in a million years would he have thought to be in this position, but the promise of Jenny's pussy on his dick was just too good to pass up. So, he swallowed hard and leaned down to take the man's cock in his mouth. He tentatively wrapped his lips around the head and began to swirl his tongue over the tip, getting it nice and wet. He did not have any experience in giving head but he knew what he liked so he tried to use that as a guide. He wrapped his tongue around the engorged cock and slowly slid his mouth lower and lower, replacing the man's hand as he did so. The stranger took the hand that had been previously stroking his dick and placed it on the back of Brandon's head, applying light pressure. Brandon began to move his mouth up and down the length of his cock, all the way to the tip and then back down. He did this repeatedly, stopping every third or forth stroke to suck hard on the tip, causing it to flare up behind his lips. He hated to admit it, but this didn't really seem so bad and his cock seemed to agree with him because it was becoming harder by the second.

As he continued giving his first blow job ever, he felt a presence behind him. He paused for a moment and realized that it was Jenny. As he looked over his shoulder, he saw that she was completely naked and he turned to take in the sight of her nude glory. She slid past him and climbed into the car, spreading her legs to straddle the man's lap. She was facing towards Brandon and her pussy was spread before him. She gyrated her hips and her wet cunt was quickly nestled against the man's giant cock, her lips spread slightly to provide the proverbial bun to his hot dog. Brandon smiled broadly and happily dove back in as Jenny reached forward to pull him in by his neck. Her fingers tangled in his hair as he resumed the blow job, this time he began to lick up and down the underside of the man's shaft sloppily, his tongue 'accidentally' brushing against Jenny's pussy with each stroke. She was pulling his face harder against her and the cock trapped between his lips and her nethers, her hips grinding with practiced precision. Brandon could feel the large vein of the man's dick -- pulsing and swollen -- indicating that the man was close to an orgasm. Brandon wasn't sure how he felt about this, but before he could worry too much about it, Jenny released his head and turned herself around to face the man in the passenger seat. Without any hesitation she impaled herself on the large cock and began to ride it hard. Her pussy was extremely wet and Brandon could hear the sounds of the vigorous sex that made his already hard cock even harder. He quickly stripped out of his trousers and boxers and began to stroke his dick as he watched Jenny's pussy spread and her ass bounce each time she slammed down against the man's lap.

"What are you waiting for? Get in here." Jenny called out breathlessly over her shoulder as she reached one hand back to spread her ass cheeks.

Brandon needed no further encouragement. He had to step up onto the running board of the car, but he was able to straddle the man's legs enough to push his cock against her tight asshole. He leaned forward into the car, pinning Jenny against the other man's chest as he thrust into her, burying himself in her with no trouble. She gasped and bucked her hips hard as he filled her second hole. He began to pound her ass, creating a rhythm that would then press her down against the cock in her pussy. And as he pulled back to thrust again, the giant dick in her cunt would slide out to the tip as well before he would slam back down making her take both cocks inside her over and over. Brandon was pounding furiously, he was so turned on that he didn't even care to take his time. He reached under Jenny and grabbed both of her double D tits and began to pinch the nipples as he became more and more determined to reach his climax. She was moaning loudly and this caused him to thrust harder and faster until he was just on the brink of orgasm.

Jenny thrust forward and then back against him, grinding her beautiful ass against him as she screamed, "Fill me!"

This was all it took for Brandon to crash over the edge and his cock erupted inside her tight ass, stream after stream of cum being forced into her. It must have had the same effect on the other man as well because Brandon could feel his orgasm through the shared wall between her pussy and ass. It felt as if their orgasms were in complete unison and it felt glorious. After several moments, Brandon's cock slipped out of her ass and a trickle of his spunk dribbled out. He stood there enjoying the view. But, Jenny was already moving. She flipped herself around once again and spread her legs, displaying her pussy just over the man's semi-hard dick. There was cum everywhere.

Jenny smiled again and pointed at Brandon. "Clean it up."

Brandon's eyes got wide as he realized what she was instructing him to do. But, he knew that resisting was futile so he sighed and leaned in, resigning himself to the fact that he was going to have to taste this man's cum after all. He leaned in and began to lap at Jenny's pussy, tasting his cum mixed with the other as well as Jenny's juices. The flavors melded together on his tongue and it was actually pretty erotic. He proceeded to lick her pussy and ass clean and even took the man's softening cock into his mouth to clean it off as well. When Jenny seemed satisfied she slid off the man's lap and began to get dressed. She returned to the driver's seat and started the car while Brandon was still trying to get dressed. He realized the man had returned to the vehicle as well and closed the front door.

Jenny began to pull away and Brandon yelled after her, "How am I supposed to get home?"

The passenger rolled his window down and spoke the first words of the entire trip. "Call an Uber!"

Brandon could hear them both laughing as they drove away, leaving him alone with his pants around his ankles in the middle of the forest clearing. And as he stood there staring at the tail lights of the vehicle, he received a notification on his phone informing him of the afternoon's charges, as if insult needed to be added to injury.