All Comments on 'Brandon's Fuckslut Family Ch. 08'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Did you get yourself confused?

"You're Bliss' uncle? That must make you Brandon, she talks about you all of the time," Jo smiled broadly. "I think your niece has a bit of a crush on you and now, I can see why. You're a good-looking man." Of course, when setting all of this up, Jo had fully confided in her best friend about her true relationship with Brandon. "

You seem to be confusing whether it is/was 'Bliss' or 'Jo' who was originally fucking her uncle!!

Please several othe silly errors!!

BrettJBrettJabout 11 years agoAuthor
from the author

"Anon" (wish you people would leave your names so I could give credit where credit is due) you've caught me in an error and you're right. It should have been Bliss, both girls are visually based on the same person. I will go through the story although some of the "errors" are intentional as they lead Brandon to figure out what's going on. I do keep notes on my stories and have managed to re-assemble MOST of the ones for this tale, but the originals were wiped out. I hope most readers enjoy what's there and are happy, at least, that I have returned to this series and am heading towards its conclusion.

~~BrettJ

IwilldoitFeb31IwilldoitFeb31almost 11 years ago

thank you i am loven the story and hopes Brandon knockup his sis and her girls maybe jo and her ma too hihi lol .... .. .... .. ...

slider6428slider6428almost 11 years ago
More please.

Want To Read More. Have Enjoyed The Story Thus Far. Would BeNice To See The Brother And Sister Get TogetherSo They Both Can Enjoy Her Daughters.

RoguesladyRoguesladyover 10 years ago
Very....

ummm wow this just keeps getting better and better with each addition.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot hot hot

Omg uncle a fucking outrageous fucker and sucker. Cunt lapping sex maniac, Lanc's UK

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lucky fucker

Absolutely sucking fucking wonderful, Brandon wallowing in hot young sex crazed cunts, the lucky bastard. Like me he is in love with cunt and the more he gets the more he wants, one on one and multi fucking as well. Fucking one girl while sucking another. What would I not give to be fucking and sucking all these lush cunts and drunk on cunt nectar. More and more like this and soon please. Cunt crazed fucker UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous