Brat's Tamer x2?

Story Info
Eli is a Brat in a poly relationship with her hubby & g/f.
2.3k words
4.21
3.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's my first attempt at a story guys. please leave all the comments, suggestions, etc. Maybe I'll write some more...or not.

I am a brat after all!

"Rain. Ugh. Of course it's raining", Elizabeth thought to herself. "Even the sky is sad that Sir is leaving today." With that thought, her eyes started to well up with tears. Sure she still had their girlfriend Rachel while he was away on business, but Rachel loved Elizabeth...she'd never understand 'Ellie'...only Sir understood that part of her.

The three of them had been together for a while now, but with Rachel, Elizabeth was always careful to keep 'Ellie' quietly tucked inside.

"He can't go anywhere if he doesn't have clothes." thought Elizabeth(Ellie). And with a mischievous grin, she crept to his dresser and started removing every last piece of clothing. Then for good measure, she slipped his keys into her shoes.

Satisfied he wouldn't be able to leave now, she skipped off to the kitchen. She hadn't felt like eating knowing Sir was leaving, but now she felt a little bit better. She also didn't feel like getting a punishment so she started to look through the cabinets for the smallest "pass for a meal" that she could find.

Rachel was there unloading the dishwasher, and placing each dish carefully on the drying rack. "So I was thinking we could get our nails done & make it a girls day while Max is gone." she said cheerfully

"If he's still going-" Elizabeth started. "I mean-Sounds good!" she quickly attempted in cover.

"What do you mean 'if'?", Rachel pressed.. "What did you do now?"

Ding ding. The chime of their group text sounded. Both girls turned to look at their respective phones and read "Has anybody seen my clothes?"

Rachel looked up at Elizabeth, "Why would you do that?!? You know he's going to be pissed now, right?"

" You don't know what you're talking about, but sure go be his perfect hero again!" Elizabeth spat back.

Rachel took a step back looking hurt. With that, Elizabeth ran to her room & locked the door.

She loved Max AND Rachel so WHY was she always pushing her away? She flopped down across her bed, and began to cry. She must've cried herself to sleep because suddenly she was awoken by a loud knock on the door.

"Go away!" Elizabeth yelled hurtling her shoe at the door.

"Excuse me?" came Max's dominant voice.

"Oh crap!" she thought as she raced to unlock the door. Max entered and just stood still filling the door frame for a moment before entering the room and closing the door behind him as he reached down to retrieve the high-heeled projectile.

"Did you throw this?" He asked as he closed in the distance between them.

"I thought you were Rachel", Elizabeth explained.

"Oh then that's ok." Max started.

"Really?" Elizabeth said suddenly bolder in her mannerisms.

"No not really," he said with an exasperated sigh. "Corner Ellie, NOW!"

"But.." Elizabeth started.

" You won't be able to sit on YOUR butt for the rest of the weekend if you don't get to that corner NOW." Max said with an eerie calmness.

Elizabeth quickly ran to the corner placing her hands behind her back & nose in corner. "Since all of my clothing seems to have disappeared, you wont have yours for today's corner time either", Max smirked. Elizabeth had to admit it. He was very creative. She slowly stripped off her tank top and shorts doing a little striptease until Max gave her a littke swat. "You're cute, but stil in trouble Princess" he laughed as Elizabeth retook her position. She could sense Max standing behind her, watching her, planning his next move. It was terrifying and exciting. She felt her pussy quiver and get wet with the excitement. Max groaned as he felt his cock strain against his pants. Watching his wife standing there. nose in the corner, hands behind her back in submission had to be the most beautiful thing in the world! He almost grabbed her to start making love to her, but with a calming breath, he restrained himself. He knew she needed "Daddy" now. She could be her own worst enemy at times, and it was his job to protect her, oftentimes from her own self.

He set himself down on the bed. "Ok Ellie, times up, come kneel." Ellie crossed the floor slowly, keeping her eyes down and slowly knelt to the ground. Sitting on her feet, palms up, eyes down waiting for his instruction. "Good girl." he said ruffling her hair. Ellie started to instantly melt.

Anything you want to talk about, Ellie?" he said gently stroking her hair. "Want to try to explain to me a reason for your outburst?"

"You don't care!" Ellie spat out.

"Ok Little One.." Max huffed. "You had your chance." Before Ellie could turn, Max grabbed her swiftly securing her across his lap. Using his other leg to pin hers, he came down on her ass with one hard smack.

"I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt because I know my leaving today is upsetting you." he said gently. "Hiding my clothes? Classic brat-not even upset about that. "hows that funishment going for ya, by the way? Ellie smiled. He was so good to her. So good for her.

"However..", Max's tone changed. "Don't think I missed the fact that you skipped breakfast today, and I'd be willing to guess if I checked your water bottle, I'd find it as full as when I gave it to you this morning, wouldn't I?"

"You know you have to hydrate and eat. They are the top rules in the caring & keeping of my 'Lil Ellie' & I'd be remiss to not correct such a blatant breakage of the rules. That wouldn't be being a very good Daddy now would it?"

"Who cares?" Ellie spat out. She knew he was right, but she was angry. Angry he was leaving. Angry she was going to have to be "just Elizabeth" for a whole week. And while part of her just wanted to apologize and spend the last few hours before his flight with him, her inner brat just wouldn't give in.

"Ok Ellie. Have it your way." he sighed, and with that began a torrent of barehanded swats on her ass. Her hands flew back to protect her now pinkening little ass, but he was ready quickly pinning her hands to her back. "You-do-not-decide-when-we-are-done!" he said "I-do!" he continued punctuating each word with another smack to her wiggling bottom

Suddenly, Ellie broke. She started crying real tears. The swats slowed and he gently spoke. "Ask for what you want, Princess" Ellie paused. "Sir" she hesitated. "I'm sorry I broke the rules that you've set to keep me safe." "Please punish me so I can remember better in the future, and be your good little princess again", she squeaked out. "Go get me your hairbrush", he said. Elizabeth ran to the dresser and hurried back not wanting to add wasting his time to her list of transgressions.

"Ellie, what rules did you break?" Daddy asked with his "business" voice. Ellie hated this part of punishment. Daddy said it was important to be reminded of why she was being punished, and as usual, he was right. The back of the brush was smooth and cool, and felt good as he rubbed it over her glowing bottom.

"I didn't take care of myself.",she said. "meaning?" replied Sir. "You didn't eat breakfast or drink any water. You could get dehydrated or pass out which would be very dangerous, Little One", Daddy reminded her. "And I do not EVER tolerate disrespect, do I?" he added. Ellie lay there positioned across his lap with her plump little rear in perfect correction position.

He told her there would be 20 swats with the hairbrush(5 for not eating, 5 for not drinking, and 10 for disrespect), and that if she stayed still, and counted it would be over quickly. Elizabeth readjusted herself across his lap and grabbed firmly onto the leg of the bed with one hand and the leg of her Daddy with the other. 20 swats wasnt too much, but since her bottom was still red hot from her earlier attitide-correction, this was definitely going to hurt!

He reminded her to count lest they lose track, and have to start again. "CRACK" Daddy brought it down with a smack. "One Sir-Thank you!", hissed Ellie. "CRACK" "Two Sir, Thank you", she sobbed. Her little ass was quickly on fire and tears were streaming down her face. She could barely get the thank yous out, and even thought of safewording, but Sir as always was ahead of her.He stopped and stroked the back of her neck. "You've got just 10 left. You're doing so well for me. You dont have to thank me for these. Just be my good girl and keep your hands down.". Elizabeth braced herself wrapping her hands more tightly, and accepted what was to come. The hairbrush came down with another crack and another, and Elizabeth lost count as she started to slip into subspace. Just as her arms were about to give out, it stopped.

She sobbed and hung limply across his lap.

Before she knew it, he'd skillfully flipped her up around. She now straddled him crying deep sobs into his chest. "Shhh. Little one. All done. You did good." Max reassured her tenderly stroking her back

"It's not fair!" "I don't want you to go!" "She's always fixing my messes so you're going to love her more."

Max let her cry it all out. He hated seeing his Ellie upset, but he knew she needed this release.

Once her sobbing began to subside, Max sat her up looking into her eyes and wiped her tears away. "You know, I really do think Rachel would understand..." he started. "Maybe give her a chance to meet the real Elizabeth....she might like Ellie!" he continued.

Elizabeth shot up. "Absolutely not!" she yelled quickly correcting her tone as Max's gaze hardened. "I don't want to mess up what we've got." she continued more softly. "We love each other and we work...for the most part. "

Max sighed. He hated when Elizabeth felt she had to hide who she really was. "Ok..." he said. There was a long silence.

"I mean would I love two brat-tamers? Sure...I think anyway" she thought to herself.

She started fantasizing about Rachel braiding her hair at night while watching Disney movies & of how much easier arguments could be resolved. Like earlier, instead of being his perfect little hero running to his rescue, Rachel would've just slung her over her shoulder (she was strong enough) and carried her into Max's room to face the music.

She started picturing them standing on either side of her as she kneeled looking down at her lovingly "whatever shall we do with our Lil Ellie" they'd say.

Now" he said breaking her thoughts once again, "where exactly are my clothes?"

"Fine I'll tell you..."Elizabeth said "...but you've gotta catch me first!" and with a giggle she jumped up and tore outta the room running smack into Rachel bouncing back and landing on the floor with a thud.

"What in the world?" Rachel responded looking down at Elizabeth.

"Sorry!" Elizabeth shouted as she turned to dash again.

"Oh no you don't!" Max appeared out of seemingly nowhere scooping her up. Tossing her over his shoulder he carried her off tickling her.

"Help...,Rachel!!!!",Elizabeth squealed trying to escape the incessant tickling.

"Nope-I know better than to get in the middle of THAT!" she said laughing as she tossed her red hair over her shoulders flashing her killer smile.

"Now" said Max tossing her on the bed.

"What?" replied Elizabeth with a coy smile.

"Such-a-brat." Max said as he slowly stalked toward her. In seconds he pinned her to the bed. Kissing slowly down her neck and peppering kisses along her collar bone,

Elizabeth instantly felt her panties flood.

"You soaked my panties!" Elizabeth shouted with feigned indignation.

"Better remove them now then" he said ripping them off.

"You ripped them!" Elizabeth shouted sitting up

"You complain too much." he said. "These should keep you quiet." and with that he stuffed them into her mouth & with that Elizabeth felt a renewed wetness between her legs.

"Be a good girl and take all this hard cock." he said as he slowly slid inside her. Painfully slowly, he buried himself to the hilt, pulling out, and quickly thrusting back in. She saw stars (the good kind) and moaned through the makeshift panty gag.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. "Ooh. Fun!" said Rachel as she threw off her clothes & jumped on the bed.

Elizabeth loved her girlfriend's nipples. Pierced and perfect and just right for the licking. As Max continued thrusting, she reached out her tongue and started swirling it around each nipple one at a time. Rachel purred in appreciation at Elizabeths minstrations of each of Rachel's pierced nubs.

"Oh God you two!" Max groaned. And with that, he pulled Rachel down rolling over & climbing on top of her. Rachel reached out and tousled Elizabeth's hair

Elizabeth loved watching her two partners make love. Compersion the therapist had called it. All Elizabeth knew was it was HOT.

As Max continued thrusting into Rachel, he began to rub Elizabeth's clit. The faster he rubbed, the harder Elizabeth sucked on Rachel's glorious nipples.

Suddenly, Max leant over and whispered "cum for me!" into Elizabeth's ear and as the euphoric wave crashed over her, she did TWICE. Feeling far away, she heard Max & Rachel as they too came in unison with her. The three lovers lay there panting, catching their breath with limbs intertwined.

Soon they untangled, each girl resting their heads on Max's broad chest.

"Man am I going to miss this!" he said causing both Rachel and Elizabeth to giggle. The three lovers laid together for awhile until the clock chimed the hour.

"Rachel....", Elizabeth broke the silence, "Can you help me bring back all his clothes so he can pack?"

Max & Rachel rolled their eyes smiling. "Sure. Let's go!" she said kissing Max and standing to follow Elizabeth to wherever she'd done whatever with Max's clothes.