Bratty Hypnosis Ch. 02

Story Info
Hypnotising his grandmother has never been so sweet...
20k words
36.6k
35
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike scratched his head, although the act did not help him make sense of his long-haired mother sitting on the floor before him playing with toy cars. She lifted them in the air and blew raspberries that he assumed were supposed to be the sounds that the cars made, although someone really should have told her that the different makes and brands all had a different trademark sound. He had been into cars once, before things had turned darker and more toxic, her brutally controlling influence wiping even that from his life in his much younger years. But those times were passed and he wanted to live in the moment now, taking all that was due to him as it came.

To say that his meeting with the hypnotist that morning had been eventful would have been an understatement. He had raised more questions than he had, truly, answered, but Mike had more of a leg to stand on when it came to lusting after and controlling the women in his family, both mother and grandmother in the palm of his hand, obedient to, well...anything his sweet, little mind could come up with.

"It's permanent," he had said, a small smile on lips that did not quite seem designed for such a thing. "And they'll obey your every whim, don't you worry about that."

Mike wasn't so sure that that was all that he was worried about but it was all by the by in the grand scheme of things. The bottom line of it all was that, of course, he had control over both his mother and his grandmother and both of them could be altered or changed if he wanted them to be. He didn't always have to deal with them being mindless drones and he could amuse himself with the notion of them playing the part of a brat too if he wanted - everything was up for grabs with the lure of hypnosis.

He'd written the code words down from the hypnotist and been a little too keen to be on his merry way, although the hypnotist's smile had left a sense of unease in his stomach. If he'd been wiser, perhaps he would have wondered at that but things were moving too quickly for him to hold back, wanting to see and wanting to know all that he could now take for himself. It was not stolen if it was given freely, he reasoned, but there was so much more that he could have if only he was smart enough to think of it in the first place.

Magrathe sat beside him on the sofa, giggling and swinging her legs, even though they were long enough to reach the floor. She leaned back on her hands, although she no longer seemed as steady as she had once been, but that was by the by as she played the part in the moment of amusing him, acting dull and helpless and overly simplistic all so that he could revel in the power he held. That had been one of the personalities available to him and it was one with the rise of her large, full tits, though they sagged with age, that he rather did enjoy employing over his grandmother.

Smirking, he boldly groped her breast, still feeling as if he was doing something wrong even though he now knew that everything and anything that he wanted was in the realm of possibility. Who was going to stop him, the master of his family? He was the dominant one and he was the one who could take charge too, even Rachel's eyes going wide and watching as she stared up at them from the floor, her legs lewdly spread as she sat back on her buttocks. Rachel left everything on show all the time and it did not even bother Mike, as he had not taken the time to take care of their personal hygiene, that they were dirty with grime encrusted into the lines of their hands, dried cum marking both their thighs and their pussies from the last play session he'd had with them. Neither did they care, their minds and bodies entirely at his whim and only his whim.

"Yesss..."

He let out the luxurious hiss, air rushing between his teeth, as if he'd seen it in some cheesy porn film, but no one was going to question or call him out on that. No, there was a freedom in being the top, being the one in command, and it was a freedom that he was more than greedily set to use and abuse as he massaged and squeezed Magrathe's breasts, letting her feel every bit of his power radiating out through his hands.

He was strong. He was powerful. Everything was effortless.

Magrathe moaned.

It was all as it was meant to be.

Of course, he had taken advantage of his control in more ways than one, dressing them up in somewhat normal clothing, although it was a size too small and rather more whorish than anything they would have been used to. As much as Mike loathed covering up their bodies, especially the curves of his thick and tasty mother, it was necessary to get them out to the piercing parlour, although the lure of branding both of them with a tattoo denoting his power did not escape his attention. It was only at the last possible minute that he was able to drag himself back to the real reason that he'd gone there and not slip into another stream of thought entirely, the studio working eyeing up the two women with their tits out and unkempt hair more than a little dubiously.

"Your...ah..." She struggled with the words, although it was reassuring to even him how she tried her very best to be professional. "Your grandson, your son, is paying for this? For you?"

Mike nodded quickly, turning his face away as if he was embarrassed to be there, although his wallet was already ready in his hand.

"Yes... I know, it's weird, but it's the only thing they wanted for Christmas!"

The fact that Christmas was still several months away didn't escape her notice but the piercer was a professional and, well, she had to get the job done one way or another. There was only one way for her to get out of such an awkwardly uncomfortable situation and that was to do what she'd been hired and trained to do to the very best of her ability, piercing their nipples as quickly as possible and adding the diamante nipple piercing bars that Mike had requested, perhaps a little too gleefully. As awkward and hasty as the experience had been for him, he could not help but revel in the notion that his mother and grandmother were experiencing far more humiliation than he was. Well, that would be if they were aware of what was happening and not pleasantly compliant, even making small talk with the piercer that would have been completely unheard of at least on Magrathe's part at any point before their hypnosis.

He relished in those piercings right then and there too as he rolled Magrathe's nipples between his fingers, not minding the slight soreness and redness that remained. As it was, the hypnosis made sure that she too did not feel any pain from it and so he could continue on doing whatever he pleased without any concern that soreness would bring a sharp halt to proceedings at any time. The care of the piercing was sloppily done, the bare minimum that he needed to do in order to ensure that he would not be going back there. It was one of the few caring tasks that had come to the forefront of his mind and only because it served to benefit him more than it held him back.

Magrathe's eyes lit up as she arched her back, pushing her tits into his hands with a whore's moan, her daughter giggling and kneeling up next to them.

"What you doing?"

She pulled out more and more words as he played with her level of simplicity, enjoying her playing the part of the bratty woman she'd always truly been but, well...he liked being able to make her get things for him and do things too. It was a fine balance in control and he took no pleasure from looking after her and, so, that was something that Rachel was left to do for herself.

Ignoring her, Mike amused himself, squeezing and rolling his grandmother's breasts, admiring the folds of skin, how they sagged and tried to even seemingly tug his hands down under their own weight. They were huge and the folds of fat layering her body drew him in too, although she was not bigger than her daughter in her old age. That was a shame but even Mike was not beyond the notion of feeding his lovely ladies up to see them bigger and more sensual than ever, although that may have meant that he'd have to take a little more care with them than he had given so far. There was always a problem...

Magrathe moaned for him, whimpered for him, said how much she wanted him. Well, that was what he heard in her tone as he thumbed her nipple piercings, tweaking and tugging at them in such a way that he could only imagine the electric pulses he sent through her body, a sex stud in his prime. His ego inflated, driven entirely by his sense of self-worth and power, greedily pushing Magrathe down to the sofa as his cock rose and throbbed. Of course, he hadn't bothered wearing more than underpants while home with them and even that was only for his comfort. Those were easily removed and he tugged them down lazily as he snatched up his old mobile phone - he'd have to get a new one soon, but not with his money - with his free hand.

"Time to get everything in order...girls."

Calling them girls instead of women seated a sense of power inside him and Mike smirked dumbly as he fumbled for the number that he could not have honestly said he'd dialled before. Banking had never been high on his list of priorities but, now, making sure that he was set up with everything that they had at their disposal was suddenly something that he so very desperately needed to make sure that he had a handle on. They were his and, therefore, along that logic, their money was his too and it was up to him just what he did with all of that going forward.

The hold music was the worst but all Mike had to do was waggle his eyebrows at Rachel and her mouth was locked around his cock, suckling and whimpering as she took his fuck-stick deep. She pushed too far and coughed and hacked as he jammed up into the back of her mouth but she was not willing, even then, to release the treat of his aching rod while her mother waited there impatiently for her turn.

There was nothing better, at least to Mike, than getting two mouths on his cock and nuts while he was doing nothing and he leaned luxuriously back into the soft sofa, having sent them out (dressed, again) to buy new cushions - something that really supported his back, you know? Luxury was the order of the day but he knew that they wouldn't all be stuck in his dinky little home for much longer if he got his way about the money, a life of wealth lying ahead of him that they had all, so rudely, denied him before.

Moaning, Mike clutched the phone, rolling his hips up as Magrathe took advantage of Rachel taking a break, drawing his shaft into her mouth. They'd regret it, or at least they would if he bothered allowing them to feel such a worthless, useless emotion. It was for him to decide what they did and how they felt now, not them, and the control liberated him as pre-cum oozed into his grandmother's mouth, her eyes half-closed as she took his shaft deeper and deeper, seeming to have no limit at all to her cock-sucking abilities. He only wished that he'd known earlier that she was so good at sucking dick or else he may have tried to find some other porn at least online to make better use of his kinky fantasies. Mike, however, could only honestly say that everything had played out even better than it had in his fantasies as Rachel slurped and nuzzled into his balls, surely reeking a little of his natural, male musk and manliness.

The hold music tinkled and jumped jarringly but he was not even concerned with that as they took turns on his shaft, running their tongues around him and all but polishing him with their spit. There was more and more lust to come, of course, and he was only willing to push on and on, forcing boundaries into twisted and contorted shapes where there should never have been any at all. A line was a line but he danced over it, ignoring what wishes his family may have had as he used and abused them for his own crude sense of sexual and dominant pleasure.

Grunting, he rocked up into a mouth, it didn't matter whose. Hot lips slid over his cock and Rachel pressed down, running her tongue around as much of his length as she could while bobbing her head. All she managed was a quick waggle of her tongue back and forth but that was all okay as long as she thought that she was pleasing him, doing good by him, being a good girl, always a good girl for Mikey. He'd left her with a more simplistic mannerism and even the simple act of touching him brought her great pleasure, heart pounding and lungs tightening as she forgot even to breathe while the want to please him rose up more and more fervently from the depths of her soul.

If she'd always been like that, subservient and wanting to do good by a dominant hand, she showed it in her sense of self, nudging her grandmother aside with a half-muffled giggle as her hands rested on Mike's thighs. Oh, all of him! She wanted it all! Possessiveness was not an attractive trait on anyone but she'd been like that even with her full functions restored to her and it was not any different with some of her mind wiped blank in the essence of servitude. It was all the same to her to be on her knees, to feel that scratchy, old carpet grinding into them, itching and pushing - yet she would do nothing about it while Mike remained there, wanting her attention. And it was her attention that she needed to give her Mikey, her boy, her master, regardless of whether she was comfortable or not. Her mind hazed over, drawn away from reality by the sweaty aroma of him, and she pushed on, saliva filling her mouth as she sucked and sucked.

Magrathe, however, was not to be outdone and made her move, kissing and licking Mike's balls as more an act of subservience than of actually giving pleasure to him. Of course, the skin was sensitive there but, to him, it was more of an odd sensation than one that he thought he could ejaculate from, even though he was more than willing to give seemingly pretty much anything a shot with his sexy ladies, the women in his family who had fallen so far and so fast under the hypnotist's charm. She forced herself, without actually feeling like it was something as debasing as it actually was, to inhale the scent of him over and over again, her tongue and nose alternating between his nuts, pressed into the line and indent that could be formed to separate them within his lightly haired sack.

Mike shivered, the hold music still going, and yet the bank seemed to be the least of his worries as he took Magrathe's head, her hair, in his hand, grunting in the back of his throat as he guided her head down. No longer did she need to worry about moving her head and her mouth in the best way to please him; she held her lips and tongue just as he liked them, just as he'd trained her, allowing Mike to hump up into her mouth as if he was the world's greatest porn star. And, in his mind, that was exactly what he was as he growled and groaned, every bit the rampant stud who had it all, the man that all the ladies wanted. Why, he'd even managed to seduce his family - who could possibly say that he was not a guy that could fuck any woman he wanted in the whole world?

His pride thrummed through hotter and flusher than any orgasm and Mike's moans rose to fill the room, leaning forward and putting more weight into his heels as he thrust and thrust, filling his grandmother's mouth repeatedly. Close to the edge, he eyed up Rachel who was inching closer and closer, her fingers around her mother's arm as if she was trying to tug her away. Yet that was something that Mike simply could not have and he snapped his fingers, sending her scuttling back with a little grunt and mewl that could have come from an animal and not a living, breathing, thriving human being in any way. And yet that was just what she was, who she was, a woman whose life had become centred around just how she could please her son over and over again, nothing else mattering to her.

Rachel squeaked and shook her head, words stolen from her as Mike took his grandmother's mouth, her own out of place where Magrathe dominated the use and attention of his dick.

"Behave."

Nodding petulantly, Rachel looked down and fidgeted. She had to be a good girl or Mikey wouldn't be happy with her. She'd please him when Magrathe was done. She'd be a good girl, the best girl, a girl that he would be proud of.

But wasn't Mikey already proud of her?

Rachel sniffed and wiped the back of her arm across her nose but Mike didn't notice, the hold music emanating from the phone hitting a blip as it chirped them up the line, the queue that he was in slowly but steadily going down. He had to be quick and yet he relished, strangely, the thought of talking to someone on the phone while he was balls-deep in his grandmother's mouth, letting her suck him off to completion while the rest of the world - bar the hypnotist who had started it all, of course - was none the wiser as to what was going on in the seemingly kinky little household.

Yet he could not hold back forever as much as he wanted to see just how far he could push things and the need to orgasm clawed at him until he could not ignore it anymore. He yanked his cock free of Magrathe's lips in the nick of time, bellowing out a roar that could surely have been heard down the street, spraying her face and Rachel's in a dose of cum that would have made a man of the ladies proud. Of course, he was too smug in his own sexual lust and his orgasm was not all that much to speak of but just how Rachel whimpered and lapped off his seed from her lips with a giggle made his heart swell with adoring power.

She smiled and lifted her arms to him, chubby and wobbling.

"Yay! Yummy! Thank you, Mikey!"

Mike laughed softly, breath taken from him, but the moment was not to be lost as Rachel was allowed to suckle his cock tenderly clean from his seed. A woman's voice chimed in down the line but it took Mike longer than just a moment as he wiped his cock off on his mother's face to realise that someone else was speaking to him, wanting his attention when, frankly, he wasn't all that interested himself in giving it.

Groaning, he flung an arm back over his eyes, trying to catch up with what was being said, a woman repeating her name and position over and over again, asking just how she could help him. Well, she probably wouldn't like him very much at all if he really told her bluntly what she could do for him!

Giggling shrilly, Magrathe joined Rachel in cleaning his cock and balls off with her tongue, even though they were already shiny. Some cum lingered on her cheek and he struggled to take his attention from it as much as he needed to get on with important matters. Magrathe, of course, didn't even notice it was there to wipe it off.

"Yes, yes, I'm here," he said gruffly, voice thicker than it should have been. "My name is..."

It was all pretty standard, or so he thought, going through the security questions of the bank that he had not even remembered that he'd had an account with. That hadn't been the important bit but that side of Magrathe having the money and the wealth, well... That was just what he had to get in on, ensuring that she would be handing all of that over to him, thank you very much, all in due course.

And then he hit a snag, although it was hard to be too wound up about the fact that they wouldn't just transfer all of his grandmother's money to him straight off the bat without a little more information. Rachel looked up, a hand on his cock, which was already hard and ready again, barely taking any time to soften and recovery in the gentle interim.

"I'm sorry, sir, but you have to come by in person to sort that, with the account holder."

Frowning, Mike shook his head but he knew, even then, that he could hardly just say that he was the account holder and just to do it, damn it. They wouldn't get it. They wouldn't get how his life had changed, that things were different now. When he controlled the account holder, they didn't damn need to speak to the account holder!