Bratty Hypnosis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His lips pulled a little wider, although more so on one side.

"My home now."

Even in the dark, the home was impressive with the gated entrance but he had the keys and, on entering, everything within was still pristine, the cleaning staff that Magrathe employed (well, it wasn't as if she was going to do anything like that herself) clearly doing their job. Maybe he'd have to fire them all though to make sure that they didn't find out what was going on, although whatever they did between adults was entirely none of their business regardless of what they did or didn't think about things.

Relaxing into the queen size bed that Magrathe had once had while she was tucked into the guest bedroom, waiting on his pleasure like the good servant she was for him, Mike grinned. Things were finally looking up, her life and her wealth in his control. And, soon, his mother too would be brought into the folds of a luxurious life where he, above everyone else in the whole, wide world, was the king of them all.

It was the position he'd always been meant to take.

*

The luxuriously extravagant home, however, could not hold his attention forever and he sought to feed his little exhibitionist thrill more and more, pushing the limits that he had not even known were in place. He could go further, do anything, and that was just why he drove them out to a park that was not like the ones in town but one where he could tuck them away alongside a river, a crook of a secluded setting where they would not be discovered. The river burbled as the leaved trees cast much-needed shade over them, their leaves starting to turn with the change of the seasons. Not that he considered such things all that often, of course, but he knew it would soon be too cold for him to bother much with outside and the like, preferring to stay warm and comfortable at all times. And now he didn't even have any kind of reason to make himself either cold or uncomfortable when he had everything he could have ever wanted at his fingertips.

The house... Well, it was almost too small for him now, considering his new station in life and powers. He would buy the houses surrounding it to expand the grounds and make it all into the mansion and estate that he had dreamed of. Not that he needed the space, of course, bar for the privacy it afforded, but he did rather like the thought of being a lord of his own little corner of the world. There, he could do as he pleased with his mother and his grandmother but there would be further features and endeavours for them to aim for, Mike not yet having learned the importance of money in the grand scheme of it all.

Yet the picnic he had had the ladies bring along was set up just as he'd asked for, standing imperiously over them as the girls giggled and spread out the red and white gingham blanket, smoothing down the edges and making it so that every last inch of it was more than simply picture perfect. He didn't need to do anything when he was the one calling the shots and Mike grinned as Rachel tripped over herself, squealing as she tumbled down to the grass. Her boobs were contained in a T-shirt this time but the swell of them through the thin, near enough sheer, fabric was tantalising too, Mike finding more and more to tempt his eyes and his cock. He had to keep thinking, of course, to keep things fresh and interesting, his attention always wavering, looking for the next new and big thing. More, he always needed that something more, and he was lucky enough to have the entire internet at his fingertips and disposal for all the ideas that he just couldn't come up with himself.

Watching them was a pleasure that he could not have anticipated and languished in, taking his time and sipping something alcoholic, just to take the edge off where his nerves tingled. Even the little taste of it that he had would affect him enough that his climax would be held off, allowing him even more pleasure - and that most certainly wasn't something that Mike was ever going to say no to. No, he wanted that ecstasy and, this time, wanted to take his time about getting them, smiling absently as Magrathe bounced on the mat as if in play, giggling and squealing as her daughter grabbed the basket.

But, as he murmured another trigger word for the next change, they would not think themselves that young any longer but become young and vibrant women in the peak of their sexuality and lives. Well, maybe not their peak but the peak that Mike wanted to imagine them at, leaving school and looking to the future, their minds reprogrammed to suit the kinky little fantasy that he'd come up with just for them to act out for him.

"Mike!"

Rachel laughed and tossed her hair, smiling widely and swinging her hips. Everything about her screamed sexuality and she batted her eyelashes at him, the late teenager that had been the envy of all around her. Her curves had made her a man-eater but what Mike wanted to re-live was the taking of her first time, claiming her all over again as he smiled and cocked an eyebrow.

"Yes?"

Even his voice was huskier, teasing himself into the fantasy as Rachel squeaked and hid her face, although there was no true sense of shyness there. Believing that she was her younger, adult, virgin self all over again, she giggled and drew her T-shirt up and over her head, revealing her bare tits for only a moment as the like-minded Magrathe joined her. For inside the picnic basket resided their outfits for the play session, the little role-play that he had so very easily hypnotised them into, and they didn't take up much space at all.

Boobs and arses on show were all well and good but covering just the tiniest bit - ah, there was the trick. There was enough on show that he didn't have to imagine but enough covered with the itty-bitty micro bikini set that he salivated for them, hands thrust into his pockets so as to keep them from touching his girls too soon. Ah, no, he had to wait, had to watch, had to enjoy every last second of it all, their bodies jiggling and on show to him, his mother's skin still glowing with health despite everything. The rolls and thickness of her bodily curves drew him in and in and the pink bikini covered only her nipples with a triangle that was little more than a postage stamp of hot pink, showing her off at her sexiest. Magrathe was no different either in that regard, but the bikini set that he'd chosen for her had been a bright yellow. Not for any particular reason that time, although it did set off the hue of grey in her hair in a strangely appealing fashion.

Mike groaned as they tugged the straps into place, the bottom half more of a thong than anything else, although it still covered the good stuff, leaving him wanting to shove his fingers in there just to see how wet they already were. They were hot, so very hot, and he couldn't help wanting to ravish them, pound them until they screamed out his name, taking their 'virginities' as the young, luscious women they were.

But... Wait. He had to wait if he was to enjoy it all, as hard as it was as their flesh jiggled so very perfectly, their bodies seeming to want him as much as he wanted them. Of course, their minds were programmed to want him, to lust for him, so that part of the equation was entirely by the by.

"Mike?" Magrathe giggled, eyes shining like those of a much younger woman. "Oh, honey... Won't you join us?"

Her words came to him as if from another time but Magrathe was hardly in her normal frame of mind. No, when she looked down at her body, she saw that of her younger self, lithe and fit, even though she had been voluptuous and thickly curvy even then. She'd always loved her shape and showing it off regardless of what anyone else thought of her and it was that confidence that lent her to shake her backside at him, letting him see her butt in all its bare glory, the strap of the bikini bottoms tucking up between her cheeks.

He groaned. It was impossible not to and harder still to resist them as Rachel stepped up, smiling warmly and softly, the rough and hard edges of her demeanour softening. It was strange to see her without a line to her lips but relieving too in a way as she took his hand and led him to the picnic blanket, her palm sweaty.

"Come join me and my sister," she said, believing that Magrathe was her sister in the scenario he'd drawn up for them. "We don't bite..."

"Hard!"

Magrathe laughed and clapped a hand over her mouth as if she couldn't believe what she'd said, although it was an action that was slightly dampened still by the fact that there was still dirt on her body, even beneath the healthy vibrancy of her skin. Mike still hadn't bothered to take the time to clean them and they bore the stains of his mastery and ownership, even though it didn't matter much to him. It made them less than what they were when he noticed it and, really, he didn't notice it most of the time. They were only there to please him now anyway, to serve him day in and day out.

Mike kissed his mother tenderly and she returned it with greater shyness than he could have imagined, pressing into him and then shrinking away.

"Oh, I couldn't!"

But she could and she would as Mike smiled and dug into his pocket for the joints he had tucked in there earlier. It had not been possible for him to wedge them in where he wanted them initially but the beauty of hypnosis and triggers was that they were more than open to suggestion, little details like that slipping by when otherwise they may have been something to be called out on.

He bent them both forward gently, allowing himself a moment in which to grope and tease and enjoy the shape of their cunts through those sultry bikini bottoms. Their pussy-lips were easily defined and a shaved cunny also made the effect all the better for it, skin perfectly smooth and softened with creams too that their minds and experience had, at least, been better suited for than his. Bearing all their old capabilities still was a blessing in disguise when it came down to making sure that the personal grooming bits that were actually important to him (and his turning it into the crudest fetish ever) were taken care of.

The joints of weed were already pre-rolled for convenience and he smirked as he pushed them into each of his ladies, the women imagining that it was their first penetration. Rachel squirmed and whimpered and he even managed to soothe her, rubbing her back, as if it hurt. The truth of the matter was, however, that it didn't hurt at all and her cunny was more than loose and experienced enough to take a single joint, but he wasn't going to pull her out of her sweet, sweet imaginings.

"Oh..." She blushed and ducked her head. "Oh, Mike..."

Mike grinned but did not reply. His words were not needed for the fantasy as he sat and patted the blanket beside him, his ladies towering over him for only a moment. The power differential was still heavily skewed in his favour, which was just the way it was supposed to be.

"Let's eat."

And, so, they ate. There was food and drink aplenty to enjoy and Mike could only be pleased and impressed in equal terms. It was reminiscent of the picnics that he saw other families taking when he was younger and he was grateful, at least, to be able to enjoy something that he'd missed out on, even if there were bigger breasts involved in what he was experiencing. In his opinion, which was what mattered the most, the presence of their wobbling tits only made it all the better, their piercings showing through the bikinis.

Of course, there was one little thing that showed the dynamic still and it was the leather chokers that could have been said to be collars. With a tiny heart on each, they were marked in a temporary fashion as his even as he toyed with the idea of turning them into tattooed and branded bitches for his sex harem. It was not as if they would complain but that was a thought for another time as he nudged them to get the joints out from their pussies, the weed sending them all into giggles before they even lit up.

Taking a long drag, Mike relaxed and shook his head, marvelling at how far he had come. Rachel didn't seem to know how to smoke, even though he'd caught her smoking more than once in his lifetime, puffing and coughing and laughing harder and harder even as the more 'experienced' Magrathe showed her how to put the spliff to her lips.

"Like this!"

But the thick scent of weed, which was unmistakable for anything else, relaxed them and they ate and laughed and drank and slipped down more and more, the temptations of the body seemingly growing too much for the girls. Magrathe eyed Mike as if in a new light, the joint pressed to her lips as she tongued it, imagining that it was his cock. She didn't know that she'd spent hours on hours sucking his cock so far already and all she wanted was to take his shaft into her mouth, suck it deep, get him all hard and hot and ready for her in the best way possible. She needed him and he knew that too, his lips on hers, tugging lightly and dominantly at her lower one, pulling it out from her face as if he knew just what he had to do to tease her into a frenzy.

Rachel was much the same, though she whimpered, pressing her fingers to her lips as she shrank back, panting lightly. She couldn't breathe, her chest too tight, everything moving too quickly as Mike's hand slipped down to her hip, toying with the string of her bikini. And yet everything was so, so very right as she leaned into him, sharing a look with her sister that spoke more than their words ever could.

"Oh, Mike... We're not..."

"We are, we are..."

Words became muddled and kisses were shared, Mike groping their breasts, a tit or two slipping out of the bikini - well, it wasn't exactly hard to do. Their nipples perked up wantonly and he smirked as he groped and teased them, driving them into a frenzy, gyrating and twisting even as his cock throbbed up in turn. There was only so much that he could take before, of course, his body responded and he wanted both of them more than anything else in that moment alone.

"Are you sure you want me to do this?" He said, playing into the fantasy, although he knew too that there was only one answer they would give. "I wouldn't do it if you were not sure..."

But they kissed him more fiercely for it, moaning and licking his neck, pushing the limits that weren't even there, whimpering and whispering his name over and over again.

"Yes, Mike, oh, yes..."

"Yes, I need it Mike, I need it real bad..."

"It's my first time."

Of course, he knew that they thought that but it excited him all the same, cock perking up even more at the thought of taking someone's virginity. Rachel was laid back as her 'sister' kissed and held her, reassuring her in the moment, her legs tucked up around Mike's waist as he knelt between her lewdly spread legs. The bikini bottoms were so tiny that he didn't even need to remove them to get his cock into her, teasing into her wetness while she wailed and moaned as if it really was her first time all over again.

"Oh... Oh, you're too big!"

That made him flush harder than he was proud to admit with raw, wanton pride. His cock pressed into her and Rachel squealed, toes curling and flexing. Oh... Oh, it was so much, her head spinning, desperate for it, her virginity stripped from her in his experience, the man of her dreams - the man of her sister's dreams too! Oh, she wanted nothing more than to be with him but she had to share with her sister too and let her have her turn, Rachel grinding her hips up against him as much as her controlled mind tried to tell her that she couldn't take it all, not yet at least.

But she did, of course, take his shaft as she had done many times before and whimpered in amazement at the mere fact that her body had been able to swallow it up so readily, a hand on her pussy and rubbing gently. How had all of that fit inside her? She moaned and rolled her head back against Magrathe as her 'sister' held her hand tightly, supporting her and murmuring words of encouragement even as her own need grew.

"Oh... You're doing so well, sweety, now comes the good part."

Of course, that version of Magrathe didn't know what sex felt like, hankering and chomping at the bit for her turn. His cock looked like it was giving her sister so much and, oh, she needed it too, wanting to spread her legs and tease her pussy right there and then, but she was already soaked and desperate, rocking her hips as he powered into Rachel over and over again. How could she possibly wait when she needed him so much?

Mike was not privy to it but their moaning, rocking need sent licking tongues of fire through his veins, a tingling lick of heat that could not possibly be ignored. He moaned and slammed in, leaning over Rachel as her body jiggled and bore his driving thrusts, giving her everything that her kinky, lustful mind wanted and then some. She cried out for more, rocking to him, but she was too inexperienced in her current state of control to do much more than that, biting her lip and rolling her head back and forth as if she simply couldn't control herself.

He didn't care, hammering in over and over again, the lick of the breeze against his skin, bare from the waist down, not too distracting to keep him from his devotion of them. Her pussy closed around him, seeming to draw him deeper, and he savoured every last little bit of the moment, the roll of his hips finding a rhythm. Out there in the open, the melody of birdsong wove in with the burble and splash of the river, all new to him for the art of lovemaking. But there was little loving about how he fucked his mother, letting her scream out his name as he forced her into her first orgasm - or that was what it felt like for her. Giving her everything for the 'first' time filled him with a new sense of power and he barked a harsh laugh, head spinning with lust, driving on and on to his ultimate high.

Oh, he wanted her and there was only so much time and so many thrusts that he could give into her sopping wet cunt, very much not that of a virgin, before his own need crept up on him. It clawed at his mind like a demon that wanted to suck out the very fibre of his soul, panting and heaving, eyes wide and wild with lust. He needed her so much and yet he could barely control himself in a moment that threatened to overrule him, the slap of flesh on flesh growing more and more fervent with every passing moment.

And all Rachel could do was cry out for him, clinging to her sister, clinging to him - anything at all that could root her in place, hold her where she was so that she was not under threat of flying off on her own, drifting away. His powerful rod thrust and ground, teasing up in such a way that she could not stop herself from climaxing even if she'd wanted to, pleasure coursing through her, drawing her body to tension and arching like nothing she'd ever done before. Was that really how good sex could be?

But it was the outpouring of his cum that was the best part, his face scrunching up and then the headiest moan yet rising from his lips, cock seeming to spurt in time with his thrusts. He poured his essence deep into her and she took it all, legs tightening around him to draw him close, holding him any way that he could. His nuts even bumped her arse as he thrust, the string of the bikini bottoms tight against the side of his cock: neither of them cared.

Only when the last drop of his cum was spent into her aching, beautiful pussy did he draw back and let his softening cock ease free in a slop of cum. Rachel moaned shakily and groped her tits, pushing them up and squeezing them together for him. Although she was inexperienced in her current mind, she still could take influence and suggestion from the touch of him, wanting to please, wanting to be good for him, Mike the best fuck she'd ever have.