Bratty Hypnosis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That could well have been the worst thing he could have said as tears welled up instantly and Magrathe's insides twisted, every last ounce of her being focused on pumping out every last jot of the terror and anguish that filled a body better suited for it than that of a little girl. And yet she still responded like a little girl, howling and wailing around her thumb, although it stayed right there in her mouth as she whimpered and the elevator, sickeningly, clunked into place on their level.

Mike's heart dropped.

"Quick!"

He hissed through his teeth, pushing her thumb into her mouth, but that didn't do enough to stop her from crying. If only he could keep her quiet, everything would be okay, he'd be able to work through it, somehow, get her back to the car and everything would be alright again. He could do it, if only he got her to stop crying.

The elevator doors opened, slowly, and his voice dropped to a crazed whisper.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Fumbling with his belt, he did the only thing he could think of in a moment where common sense and rationality simply weren't playing ball with him. In a moment, he had his cock out, however soft it still was, and she whimpered, latching onto it as if that was just what she'd been looking for all along. Like a sucker, it tucked perfectly into her mouth and she drew it softly between her lips, locking them around it and grumbling gently around him as if she was trying to tell him thanks for doing what she'd wanted all along.

Mike could barely think straight, a hand resting on the car as he hunched down, his grandmother sitting there but tipped back so that he had to hold himself at an odd angle, thighs burning in a half-squat. It was not the most comfortable position to be in but it would have to do as he panted, his free hand and the clothes clapped over his mouth to seal away his groans. He couldn't help his cock hardening up inside her mouth as if he had been conditioned to it too but that was all by the by when it came right down to it: it was just something that happened now.

"How weird..."

Voices floated to him and he could only be thankful that they were at least a few cars down from the elevator and tucked back against the other row away from the walkway too. It was hard enough to stand where he was, let alone get them away to somewhere more secluded while he worked out a plan of action, but he still wished that they were further away, that the entire sorry situation had not happened at all. Maybe that would have made everything easier for him but, alas, things were not always that simple when it came right down to it. He could try and try but there was only so much that he could do as a single man, closing his eyes and praying that no bad would come of it all.

Still... It was kinda hot to get his dick sucked by his grandmother in the middle of the car park. If it had been deserted, maybe it would have been even hotter than it actually was. Maybe that was something he should add to his little kink list for future reference? It was certainly worth a try, even if he didn't quite know how to orchestrate it. But thinking of something that he wanted to do with his mother and his grandmother, out in a place that should have been a public space, kept his mind quietly sane as his breathing slowed, taking his grandmother's musty, perfumed clothes away from his face as, finally, he allowed himself the room in which to breathe properly. It was sorely needed.

"I can't believe there was..."

He strained to hear, hips rocking lightly, grinding his cock into Magrathe's mouth. She did not object in the slightest, happily sucking on his cock as if it was just what she needed.

"Very peculiar, weird..."

"Oh, you use outdated language - why would you say that?"

A man and a woman, although that didn't tell him very much about how much at risk he was as his legs ached, striving to shift his weight, his light thrusts hardly helping his case as he pulsed into his grandmother's mouth. His muscles were not meant or designed for such activity and to train them - hah! Yeah, right...

"A bra too?"

"Don't touch it!"

The woman squealed as the man, clearly, made a move of picking up the bra and Mike scrambled in his arms, searching and finding...

Oh no.

He hadn't got all of the clothes. How could something so simple have gone so terribly wrong in the simplest of ways? He had had to get everything up so nobody would ask questions - and just how was he intending to put clothes back on his grandmother when he didn't even have all of them ready to go? He leaned back against one of the cars, the body creaking, but he couldn't even find it in himself to care as blood roared dully between his ears.

But the couple, whoever they were, moved on with a laugh, seeming to find everything a right old laugh. And that suited him just fine as long as they didn't need one of the cars close by him, for then he really would be doomed.

At just the right moment, his grandmother gave his cock a particularly throaty suck as if she was trying to draw him deeper and a moan burst, albeit quietly, from his lips before he could call it back.

"Did you hear that?"

As still as a stone, Mike held his breath. His grandmother did not, bobbing her head on his cock as the hypnosis dragged her deeper, making her an obedient whore for him. She knew that he needed her and her Master Mike would look after her too, regardless of what mindset she was in at any given time. That was the good thing about being where she was in that she no longer had to worry about anything at all, letting the world move on around her as she whined and whimpered softly around his thickness, letting the tip drool that delicious liquid onto her tongue. So far gone was she that she could not even find the word for it, although playing with his length with her tongue, swirling around, was a far better game than 'find the word'. And she wanted to play!

He stiffened further, even though he had not thought that that would be possible. His back was up and Magrathe would not stop licking and suckling on his cock, acting as if they were completely alone. Whereas it would have been more than all well and good if they had been alone, their current predicament did not lend itself to such play and he chewed down a groan, sealing it away to be later released at a far more opportune time.

"No, I didn't hear anything."

Nothing, nothing at all. Keep walking... Please...

He sent up a prayer for the ears of any god that happened to be listening, although Mike was not overly religious and did not know what god would listen to a guy like him. They'd probably laugh, tugging at the strings of their puppets for the sheer boredom-thrill of making them dance. But maybe someone was smiling on him that day as the footsteps edged closer and closer, keeping up as steady a pace as he may have liked. If he was lucky...

"I don't know, it's just weird that someone left clothes in there! And clean clothes, at that!"

That was a woman's voice and he relaxed just a little. More than anything else, she merely sounded perplexed and that was something that he could deal with, if only he kept quiet. Magrathe, blessedly, was more than occupied with his cock, suckling on it as if it really was just a sucker she could pull into her mouth and soothe herself with, her cries temporarily muted with its sweetening touch. Tensing, Mike swallowed hard and tried not to think too much of what she was doing and where they were doing it, his arousal pumping up hard and strong through his body like a force trembling just beneath the surface of his skin.

"I know, but there's nothing we can do about that, honey."

"But someone's running around out here without their clothes!"

Mike stiffened but it was not because they had uncovered them (well, Magrathe was lacking in cover it had to be said), though the close proximity of the footsteps had his heart racing. Oh, what more they knew...

"Honey!"

The man laughed and Mike tried not to join in with him, shaking and trembling, wondering just what was coming of the day. Oh, why was it so damn hard to stay in his safe and sane rational mind when her lips were on his dick? Magrathe just made him want to fuck and thrust, to bellow and moan, until he climaxed all over her sweet mouth and face, her tits dripping with his cream. But he could not, would not, not while the conversation burbled on, the couple walking back and forth and around the other side of the double row of cars as if they didn't quite know where they were parked. Chewing his lip, Mike held down a groan. He was lucky enough as it was that they hadn't tried to cut through the rows but had taken the long way around.

"They'll be fine, just fine, don't you worry about someone else," the man soothed her and Mike eyed the flash of them through a car window, a burgundy coat that looked expensive glaring through. "They know what they're doing, I'm sure, though maybe they will be missing them later!"

At least that quip made her laugh and Mike relaxed just a fraction at precisely the wrong moment. In another situation, it could have been just the right moment but Magrathe pushed her head down resolutely on his cock, only seeing him, her Mike, before her. And he was a man and a master that she needed to please - why wasn't he moaning? Did that mean she was doing it wrong? Was she being a bad girl? Was she a bad girl? She couldn't be bad - not for Mike!

But closing her lips all the more deliciously around his shaft had a moan rising up in her that she could not bear to hold back and neither did Magrathe see any need to where they were, her own lust pounding heatedly through her aged body. Her breasts rose in a shudder of breath hastily snatched and she gave her loudest moan yet around his cock, rising up despite the fact that it was still muffled around his shaft.

Mike gasped silently, blood pumping. The footsteps stopped, the car park eerily quiet. Had they heard? What would they do? Would they put it down to something else? In his mind's eye, Mike saw possibility after possibility flash by, each one worse than the one that preceded it, although the humiliation of it all rang through each and every waking version of the nightmare itself.

"Did you hear something over there, honey?"

They hesitated and he imagined them looking about, not knowing or even understanding how close they were to revealing his secret. Mike tried to breathe, although that was difficult to do as Magrathe suckled on his cock, lips quivering as if she was about to moan again.

Please, be quiet...

"No, no..." The man rubbed the back of his neck, the rasp of skin on a light bristling of hair catching Mike's attention. "No, there's nothing over there, you really do worry so much. We'd best be going to the car though now, come on. We've got to pick the kids up."

The woman scoffed and clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth, clearly affronted as she stalked off with her heels click-clacking sharply away: always a dangerous noise.

"I know that!"

"Honey..."

But it was too late and the offence was both given and taken in the moment, her clack-clack of heels echoing away as Mike, finally, exhaled a sigh of relief. Magrathe groaned around his cock, not knowing at all what all the secrecy was about, but he no longer had to worry about any little noises that she may make as the couple walked further and further away. And there had never before been anything quite like that feeling and moment of 'out of sight and out of mind' for Mike as he forgot that they had interrupted or even caused the kinky liaison in the first place, panting harshly and tipping his head back against someone else's car.

"God damn it..."

He had everything he wanted there though as his sex kitten grandmother came to herself and batted her eyelashes up at him, even though she very nearly went cross-eyed in the process. It was cute though and he laughed at her folly as he rolled his hips, delirious as he sought his climax. Bearing her back felt like the right thing to do and he braced himself against the cars as he ground in over and over again, driving in with brutal, empowering thrusts that made him feel more like a man than their almost discovery had.

And he needed it - he needed it more than he knew as he let her soft lips close around him and thrust and thrust to completion. Orgasm rose up more quickly than he could have expected and Mike let out a long, low groan that should have drawn attention - and yet there was thankfully no attention there any longer to be gleaned. All was as it needed to be as he yanked his cock from her gaping, needy lips without due course or ceremony, spending his orgasm on her sagging, heaving tits. There was plenty of flesh there to coat and his seed spurted and dribbled out languidly as if it was loathe to leave his body, staining and marking them were there was still residue and dried-on cum from his previous orgasms with her.

"Yes..." He panted, eyes unfocused in the lust of it all. "Yes, that's fucking it... Take all of it!"

Yet there was nothing, in its essence, for her to take even as she obediently squeezed her tits together and pushed them up for him, a splash of cum marring one of her diamante nipple piercings. Maybe those would be upgraded in time but, with her money figuratively burning a hole in his pocket, Mike could not have honestly said that he was all that amenable to spending more money on her when she had spent her entire married life and later doing just that. She'd had enough fineries but there was time still for him to dress her up just as he wanted her to be for his pleasure above all else. And it was not as if Magrathe would ever again get a say in what was or was not done to her.

She only knew the warm soak of his cum smearing her skin as something pleasant and nothing more than that: that was okay. What was even more okay was the adoration in her eyes, thrumming through, as she leaned into his leg, letting her tits bear his creamy offering, knowing that she, above anyone else, was a good girl. She was the girl that he wanted her to be and that was good and she would always do everything she could do to please her Mike.

It was all she was meant to do, after all.

However, Mike could not have said that he was done right there and then even as he panted and smeared his cock across her face under the pretence of wiping it off. No, it was the kind of situation where his randy need drew up in him swiftly all over again and he had barely gotten her back into her dress before he wanted his grandmother all over again, her naked buttocks barely covered as she blinked and giggled, swaying back and forth. She didn't care that her 'bottom' was exposed and merely waited for Mike to dress her properly but she did not expect him to spin her about, throwing caution to the wind, and pin her over the hood of a car.

His cock sank into her pussy as if that was just what he'd been angling for the whole time and his grandmother's cry rose to the empty, hollow ceiling, her eyes wide with love and lust.

"Ohhh!"

Her cry should have alerted people but he reasoned with himself, strangely so, that they were tucked away far enough back now that they would not be discovered, moving away from the main thoroughfare. On a weekday too lingering into the evening with a slow, conniving drawl, there were few people about and he had a good view of both the exit doors of their level and the elevator, though he could not have said that he was prepared to duck and drop at a moment's notice. No, that was a little too much and he grunted like a real man as he fucked her for all he was worth, hammering into his grandmother's pussy over and over again, need pulsing up inside him like a raw force that could not be contained.

And neither did he have to contain it as he spent himself inside her, his second orgasm coming as quickly as the first but with less cum overall. That was okay though - no one was judging him on that and he still thought himself to be the biggest and baddest stud-man of them all, a guy that all the ladies would want, strutting his stuff. After all, who wouldn't want a man with the power to control and convince, turning all others to his will?

Mike smirked, digging his fingers into his grandmother's thick backside. It had been a more interesting trip to the bank than he'd expected after all that!

*

In the car, Mike smirked and shook his head, marvelling at his own creativity. Truly, he did deserve a round of applause for all that he had managed to put together for himself, laughing at the folly of it all. For on the hood of his car, in the dead of the night with no one out there to see them, sat Magrathe, her pussy stuffed full of the fattest, strongest vibrator that he'd been able to find, although he had sent her into the sex shop to get it for herself: just another added dose of humiliation that he was able to play out on her.

She squealed for the sheer hell of it, though she could not have possibly understood the danger she was in up there, her legs lewdly spread as if she wanted to show off her goods to everyone and anyone that cared to adore her. Her body was the property of Mike and that was just how he wanted to see her, after all, so why shouldn't everyone else too? Magrathe's head spun as the cool, night air caressed her skin, tickling her nipples up into a pert rise even with the piercings, the force of the movement of the car pushing her back down against the hood and even partially up against the windscreen too.

"Yayyyyy!"

Her cries turned to moans as he drove carefully but there was only one place that he had in mind to go with her squirming about on the hood, marking it with her orgasmic fluid. Her honey pot had to be simply overflowing with how wet he imagined her to be and it all simply served as further evidence still of his control over her, how her life had fallen into his hands. It should have been overwhelming but, now, all Mike felt was empowered, taking back what should have always been his - at least in his perception of the world and his mind.

She climaxed over and over again, the vibrator set to the maximum settings - so much so that he could even feel the vibrations from where he was sitting in the driver's seat! She slipped and slid, clinging to the car, but he did not slow, laughing recklessly as his cock throbbed up hard and ready, wanting only the heat of that wonderfully wet pussy wrapped around him all over again. It was all he could think about even as he put her just out of arm's reach on the other side of the windscreen, able to play the luxuriously delightful part of the voyeur in the scenario that he had so very perfectly orchestrated for himself.

It proved itself to be exhibitionism at its finest and Mike could not resist the lure of pushing things further and further, speeding up and slowing down to draw her body into the heights of adrenaline too. With her blood pumping and her pulse up, there was no way for Magrathe to hold off from climaxing as she screamed out his name over and over again, trees and streetlights flashing by as they cast temporary illumination over the seedy, ill-begotten tryst.

However, her home loomed: a large house that was near enough stately for the size of it. It had been passed down in his family for generations, although the grounds were not very large - more like a decent enough garden encircling it with a privacy, stone wall to prevent prying eyes and tall fir trees too that had been there for as long as he could remember. Magrathe had never let him climb them though in his younger days, saying that he would ruin them. Even then he had known that those trees had held more importance to her than he had.

"This is where we live now," he said, pulling up without caring whether she heard him or not. "Here. Your home."