Bratty Hypnosis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure I can't just put my grandmother, Magrathe, on the phone to you?"

"Yes, sir." Her tone grew brisk and clipped and he knew that he was fighting a losing battle. "Most certainly not."

Sighing heavily, he hung up without bothering with the pleasantries of farewells, brow furrowed despite having only just climaxed. His cock stayed hard for them and he smirked as he languished in it, intent on enjoying that pleasure as he let the stress of the call slow his beating heart, although there was only so slow it could go as blood rushed to very much the right parts of his body.

It was better not to think about the stress of that phone call. Better to relax, to enjoy his girls, to use them as they clearly so very desperately wanted to be used. They clamoured for this attention, each trying to push the other out of the way as if they thought they were not getting enough 'love' from him, his hand on his cock and their mouths splayed open before him, wide and gaping and yawning. He kept them back with a stern word and a certain kind of look that meant that they were not to approach him and both of them wiggled and simpered, waiting on his attention.

Of course, he had every intention of giving it to them, only in the way that he wanted to. The softness of the sofa folded around his shoulders and back, cushioning him as he tried to rock his hips, need getting the better of him as he pumped his cock. Orgasm could only rise up so quickly but the gaping mouths of his women made him want to get off more and more quickly, need searing through him, a driving, seething heat that demanded rambunctiously that he pay attention to it.

His cum shot out over Magrathe's tits and he left Rachel out for the moment, deliberately neglecting her as she wriggled and squirmed, trying to make herself look more appealing and attractive to him. She was more than simply attractive but he wanted her to want him more than he wanted her, teasing her to the edge of desperation and leaving her hanging there, Magrathe's breasts bearing the cream of his seed. His cum smeared in as he wiped his cock over her breasts too, his body heaving and seeming to pulsate through with strange desire. Even though he'd gotten off twice in short succession, a part of him still wanted to get off all over again, simply because he could. It was just that simple.

But now at least one of them had a job to do and he groaned as he shoved his cock back into his underwear, resenting even that. Maybe he'd feel better about that with some fresher clothes, something that he'd have them sort out for him. Why would he even bother lifting a finger when he could just have them look after him like that? It all stood to reason...

"Get dressed. Standard."

Magrathe jolted upright and stood, brushing off her legs as if she imagined that there was imaginary lint stuck to her trousers. Of course, there was no lint there but an entirely new mess that she should have cleaned up, although Magrathe was back in her own mind as much as it was possible to be with Mike there controlling her every move ultimately, beyond all measure of the imagination.

"Oh, Mike, there's so much to do!"

Well, she was a softer, more pleasant version of Magrathe, for he could not have taken the blowhard of a woman that she had otherwise been in his life, day in and day out. It was the very reason that the hypnotist had done the deed with her, so that he didn't have to deal with it, and it seemed wrong and out of place to not use what he had been given so kindly in the best way possible.

"We have to go to the bank now, Mike," she said, her mind fixed on one thing and one thing alone. "I shall dress."

It didn't seem strange to her at all that she was not dressed, only that she had to hurry, although not even that seemed to twig anything in her mind. She could have thought that she had somewhere to take her grandson and yet her controlled mind needed no rhyme or reason to understand what was going on as she hustled to prepare herself, cleaning herself swiftly without thinking why she had dried stains on her, the grime rinsed from her hands. Her nails would have to remain without their typical pretty manicure but all she had to do was to create a good impression at the bank and nothing more than that would matter when it came right down to it. They wouldn't notice a little roughness around the edges and Mike wasn't clued up enough to realise that he needed to do a little more than simply tell her to get dressed to pass by the eyes of even strangers. Unwanted attention, after all, could come from the most nondescript of sources.

"Money, the bank. Money, the bank."

She repeated the words to herself over and over again as she dressed herself in a long, flowing dress that Mike by no means approved of, ignorant to the fact that her naked and dirty daughter was in the same room as her. It was all normal, very normal, in just how things had gone, and even that did not seem unusual to her as it had been before her hypnosis, the breaking of her mind. She could be changed as Mike willed and Mike smiled to himself as he tucked Rachel into his bed - now a double version that took up most of the room. That was just why he didn't spend too much of his time in the bedroom, knowing that, even with the upgrade, it was really too small for all three of them.

Rachel smiled widely as he pushed a gag into her mouth - something like a sucker that would be used in adult activities, for it could be locked in place around her head and in her mouth. That capability was not necessary at that moment with the hypnosis in effect just as he wanted it to be and, so, he left the straps hanging, just leaving a small but effective vibrator in her pussy too to ramp up her need even more.

"Sweet dreams," he murmured. "Be good."

She could not reply but she still wriggled and squeaked, eyes wide and plaintive. Yet it was obvious too, even to him, how much she loved it too, rocking her pussy onto the vibe as if, even then, she was trying to get more and more of it inside her, the lust of it all too much for her body to bear. And, oh, how much of her body there was to bear through it, the sheets barely covering her as she twisted and turned to the side, trying to rally herself for the trembling pulse of the vibe that already promised so much pleasure in Mike's absence.

"Money, the bank. Money, the bank. Mike. Mike?"

"Yes, grandmother, I'm coming."

It was strange to call her that but he dragged his old trainers on anyway, the laces undone and his entire manner unkempt, even though he personally felt that he was more put together than he'd ever been. He swept his hair back with a comb and considered everything done, despite the heavy bags beneath his eyes. He needed more rest than he'd been getting a break, most certainly, too, although that was not to be done as he laughed lightly and shrugged his shoulders, making his way back down the stairs. Magrathe would follow. The hypnosis would hold and he truly didn't need to hand every step of the way. Others would, of course, be suspicious if he did...

"Be a good girl, Rachel!" He called back, light on his feet. "Sleep tight."

And Rachel knew just what she was meant to do for Mikey then, even though she had not had much attention from him that day in her mind. Sticking her thumb into her mouth (or at least trying to, considering the gag) she mumbled something in childish, bratty reply and drifted off, the heaviness of her eyelids too much to resist when she'd spent so much time in activity. A girl like her, yes... Yes, she needed to rest, to sleep, to relax, and yet she did not have a caretaker there who really cared about her needs in that way.

Magrathe was dressed and following him but he couldn't help himself at the bottom of the stairs, holding up his hand imperiously to stop her. There was a certain kind of pleasure in knowing that he could do absolutely anything at all and still be obeyed, his wants and needs coming above all else, regardless of just what those desires meant for others.

"Take off your panties."

The word no longer made him squirm as he smiled as she hastened to obey, muttering under her breath the objective he had lodged in her mind. It would soften as they got on their way but it was good too to see her actually doing something for a change rather than expecting everyone around her to hustle and dance to a whim and a beat that was entirely in her own mind. She'd expected others to read her mind and know what she wanted before she'd even wanted it before but now things were different as she, quite literally, dropped her panties down to her knees for Mike, shifting her weight in her low, tasteless heels as if to take them off completely.

"That's enough."

He didn't need them in his hand to take command and control and made her squat as he grabbed his dick out, lacking any manner of smoothness or finesse in the art of the motion. His jeans didn't allow him to squat much and, so, he would have to trust his aim as he leaned into her, pressing his face into her tits, now woefully clad in a bra. But that was the thing with going out in that he had to dress his ladies up and make them look all nice and normal, make sure that no one's suspicion was at all aroused by the course of his control.

Magrathe squeezed her breasts around his face, a handbag swinging from her shoulder, and yet he did not even pause das she bumped him, nudging him back into the chunky banister at the bottom of the stairs. Mike moaned and nuzzled her tits, lost in the moment as he pumped his cock furiously, intent only on his climax. The world around him narrowed to the slap of his hand on his own flesh, needing more, wanting more, and yet...

"Why are you taking so long?"

He blinked, glancing up at her face even as he leaned into her voluptuous tits, so soft... No, he couldn't get distracted, his grandmother rolling her eyes as she looked down at him. If she had been able, he would have sworn that she would have folded her arms across her chest.

"Come on," she nagged him, tapping a toe briefly - she only couldn't keep that up for the sake of maintaining her balance. "Hurry up! We have to go to the bank!"

Maybe he'd implanted that a little too deeply in her mind but it was good to know too, in a way, that there was still something of his grandmother that he could bring out, although he certainly didn't want to see her cruelty anymore. It was more arousing too to hear her nag and sigh and see her eyes roll, knowing that he could stop it at any time or even ramp it up, if that was just the thing to entertain himself with at that moment in time. It was all okay, either way, and he could have whatever his mind fancied at any point.

"Oh, so slow..."

She dragged out the word but he barely paid her any attention as her whiny, demanding voice - even when she was actually unable to take anything for herself - turned him on a little more than he may have expected. Mike had the power, the control in his hand, and, still, he thrust and ground, growling in the back of his throat, intent on pleasure that had always been his to snatch up, the thrum of ecstasy rising and rising until it could no longer be ignored.

"Hurry up!"

There was only pleasure for him in getting off and he spent himself into her panties, smearing and rubbing his cum into them even as he panted heavily. Only then did he hustle on his way and push them back to where they hung more loosely from her legs, Magrathe smiling and waiting a little less than patiently for him to finish, even though her mind did not know or understand quite what was happening.

"There, now was that so hard? Did you have to take so long?"

Her tone was still lighter than it had been but in such a way that he remembered the harshness of how she'd been before without feeling degraded and worthless. That wasn't something that he wanted to carry forward with him in life and Magrathe could have her wit and her tongue if only in moderation. That, as always, was the prerogative of the one who controlled them, who held her life in the palm of his hand as it always should have been.

"Finish this."

He mocked her and smiled sadistically as she was forced to jack off his softening cock, although it was hard not to let his arousal come through once more as he let her feel, well and truly, that she was failing with him, the one task that he had set her. And how pathetic was that - the fact that she couldn't even jerk him off?

"Mike! Mike, it isn't working! What's wrong?"

Oh, it was too much, truly too much. How could she think that she really could please him without his hand looming over her, micromanaging and directing her in all that she did? It was the only way, now, that she was any good to him. His soft cock flopped and he stepped back before she could take advantage of how his length, once more, tried to thicken up, responding to the control and furtive, sadistic dominance of it all. How funny too that he could get aroused by that... He'd have to remember how that worked, yes.

Laughing, Mike shook his head and thrust her cum-filled panties back at her, smirking crudely as she was forced to yank them back up again, not understanding just what had happened. It was amusing enough to taunt her with a cock that, in that moment, was not really for her, but he had better things to be getting on with, the bank looming ahead. It would be a trial to get through, he was sure, but it would all be for the greater good of it all as he watched her squirm in her wet panties, the headiness of his cum seeping through the air despite the perfume she had donned.

He'd have her money soon enough.

*

At the bank itself, Magrathe truly came into her own. She was dominant and she was powerful. She was the very epitome of the woman that she had been and everything changed when she was not in Mike's presence. It was not quite as if a switch had been flipped but more that one had been stomped on in her short heels as she leaned forward over the counter, regardless of the barrier, and all but snarled, a little spittle even flying from her cracked lips.

"What do you mean you need a signature?" She snapped, eyes flashing. "I'm right here! You've seen my ID! Isn't that good enough?"

Oh, she was a force to be reckoned with and Mike could take a moment to admire her in full flight, flinging her arms about and dominating the attention of everyone around her. She flailed and screamed and forced them to bend to her will even though the bank employees, of course, were only trying to do their jobs.

"Ma'am, if you would please calm down for just one moment..."

"Calm down!" She shrieked, drawing herself up and back indignantly. "I will have your job for that, you petulant little wench! Fetch me your manager right this instant!"

She waved her hands at the young woman behind the counter as if she was washing her hands of her, the ultimate gesture in the rude without actually resorting to what could be considered obscene: that wasn't Magrathe's style by far. She was about his age and the fleeting thought crossed Mike's mind that she'd probably turned him down for sex at some point anyway. She deserved it.

"He needs access to all of my savings!" She said in a volume that could have alerted the President to what was going on, making sure that everyone in the entire bank had their eyes firmly fixed on her and no one else. "Everything! Just how do your employees expect me to manage all of that money in my growing age, how frail I am becoming?"

She could play the part of the old woman too and she did that then, groaning and rocking her weight from one foot to the other, acting as if it was simply too much effort to even stand. Still, Mike saw the bank employees exchange looks; he supposed that that was by the by when someone like his grandmother was so ostentatiously flaunting their wealth about. It was funny to see the differential in power between him and them now, when the only time that he had ever before been called into the bank had been when there had been severe issues with his account becoming overdrawn. That time, he had almost had to file for bankruptcy with all his outstanding credit cards but it had been him that had dragged himself back up out of that hole against all the odds, making a life for himself again while everyone else laughed and pointed the finger.

Well, look at him now! He had tools at his disposal and Magrathe took control where he needed her to, a weapon that he could point and fire and, oh, how she fired her way around the bank. People looked at him but the smirk on his face warded them off; perhaps they knew more than he thought they could on first inspection, but others could think what they wanted, as long as they did not interfere with his life. Mike had no intention at all of letting anyone ever do that again to him.

"What if something happens to me?" She demanded, jabbing a finger at someone that Mike thought may have been a supervisor, although she appeared to be out of her depth and comfort zone. "What is he going to do then? And you won't transfer my money to him! I'm an independent woman, I'll have you know! I don't need you to tell me what to do!"

"Ma'am, that's really not what -"

"Quiet!"

In the silence that followed, one could have heard a pin drop, Magrathe's chest rising and falling furiously. In the moment, not even a pin dropped, no sound there to be made, as Mike raised his eyebrows. For once, it was nice not to be on the receiving end of her wrath, although he most certainly did not pity the bank employees for getting in her way. Maybe, after all that, they would learn a lesson from it, deepening and developing their understanding of just what was going on between Mike and his grandmother without him even having to actually say anything out loud at all. And wouldn't that have been a good thing if it made everything else so very simply easier for him?

Mike grinned, not even bothering to hide it that he was having the time of his life right there and then. It would have been different, of course, if she was out to seemingly humiliate him in public but things were different with his grandmother when he was the one calling the shots and pulling her strings, making her dance entirely to his tune. And that was all well and good when the managed bustled up, a red-faced round man who looked more like a tomato than anything that may have resembled human.

He would do nicely.

It stood to reason that he wasn't going to let Magrathe get away with anything but, well, he could look away and turn the other cheek in the name of keeping a long-time, valued customer happy. At least, the last part was what he said even though Mike sure as hell wasn't buying a single word of that, Magrathe drawing herself up with such a sense of regal self-importance that it was a wonder that she was not the queen of England herself, having risen to the top on her charm and talent for controlling people. It was surprising, in fact, that she had not managed to pass that on to Mike, even though her daughter very clearly had a knack and hastening for control too.

That was by the by when he could send her out to fight his battles for him, however, and Mike smiled pleasantly, not even putting up a pretence of being the kind grandson anymore. They would all think what they wanted about him but he was the one with the power and all of them would just have to live with that. They wouldn't be in his life for all that much longer anyway and things would go on. He had no doubt, however, that he and his grandmother had made a lasting impression on them as he threw a jaunty little wave back over his shoulder, the manager woefully looking out after them as if he thought that he had been the victim of daylight robbery. But it wasn't their lives that would be robbed.

It was Magrathe's.