Brave New World Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyo nodded. "Yes, Tams, I am. So don't worry. We've got your back."

Tami smiled, tears in her eyes. "Thank you."

Kyo got up and hugged her.

"You guys are... amazing," Roy said. "I'm not sure why you think I deserve all this, but thank you."

"You're one of us, Roy," Jaru said. "If there's one good thing that came out of Nuke Day, it's that it's taught people to stand together. And when you really get down to it, that's actually much easier than to let everyone fend for themselves. So like Kyo said, we've got your back."

"You can have both my back and my front any time, lover," Kyo told him.

Jaru chuckled. "You're insatiable, woman."

"Just the way you like it," Kyo said, sticking out her tongue to him as she sat down.

Tami gave Roy a thoughtful look.

"That does bring up something," she said.

"What?" Kyo asked.

"We've been thinking about having some basic sex mods installed."

"Really? Both of you? Oh, that's wonderful!" She jumped up and caught both Tami and Roy in a big hug. "I'm so happy for you!"

"Thanks, Ki," Roy said. "But... Am I missing something here?"

Tami smiled. "When two people have sex mods together," she told him, "they usually do it for the very reasons we do. We want to enjoy each other more... Together."

"I could see that the two of you have feelings for each other," Kyo said. "I think you'll be good for each other."

Jaru nodded. "I couldn't agree more."

"In fact," Kyo went on, "I was already going to see Reesh after this, before I go on duty. Why don't you come and discuss it with her?"

Roy looked at Tami. She nodded.

"Sure," she said. "Why not? We've got three weeks to kill."

Jaru laughed. "It looks like you're going to have plenty to do while you wait." He stood up. "As for me, I'm due in Engineering. Have fun, you two."

Kyo put her arms around him and kissed him. "Take care, lover. I'll see you soon."

Jaru put both his huge hands on Kyo's beautiful butt and squeezed. "Keep this warm for me, will you?"

"Always, lover." She kissed him again. "Now run. You'll be late."

"Right. See you soon, guys." And with that he turned and walked out of the clearing in which they were sitting.

"I think that's us done here," Kyo said. "Shall we go see Reesh?"

"No time like the present," Roy said as he got up and held his hand out to Tami.

"Right," Kyo said. "The sooner you get this done, the sooner you'll be having even more awesome sex."

"We don't want to inconvenience you, Kyo," Roy said. "If you need to see Reesh now, maybe we should do this later?"

"Don't worry, Roy. It's no problem. All I need her to do for me this morning is a small adjustment." She smiled. "I had a new anal orgasm trigger installed a few days ago. It makes me cum every time a cock goes into my ass. Problem is, because Jaru's so big, the trigger fires before he's fully inside me, and then when I start to cum I clamp down on him so he has to wait until I finish. And then, half the time, because I cum so hard and he's not fully in yet, I push him out, and then when he goes back in the whole thing starts all over again." She giggled. "The orgasms are great, but it's not fair on him, and it interferes with the rest of the sex, so I need it tweaked a little so that the trigger is further in. Reesh made one adjustment for me already, but it still needs a bit more."

While Roy had become more accustomed to her frankness, he found that it could still surprise him. He just looked at her, not knowing what to say. Kyo had no such reservation.

"The other trigger is awesome, though," she continued. "We had one done together. It adds a chemical cue to his cum so that when he shoots off in my ass it triggers another orgasm for me. So I can always cum with him. But it's a really massive orgasm for me. It's the sort of thing you want to put limits on, because if you cum that hard and that long and you do it too often, exhaustion can become a problem." She smiled. "And it can be a little addictive too, I suppose. But the really big ones are only triggered by him shooting his cum into my ass, so that's alright."

Tami looked at her curiously. "How long have you had that?"

"Oh, for about... two months, I guess," Kyo said. "It keeps things interesting. Very interesting. As I think you'll find out."

Tami smiled. "I think Roy and I will start out easy," she said.

Roy nodded. "Time enough to get fancy later," he agreed.

Tami sighed. "I hope so," she said softly.

Kyo got up and hugged her. "It will be alright, Tams. We'll get whoever is behind all this. And we'll be fine."

"You don't know that, Kyo. We don't even know why anyone is after Roy, let alone who it is. We could run into anything down there."

Kyo nodded. "True. And I won't try to convince you there won't be any danger. We all know better than that. But we'll be taking the initiative. And then, life is uncertain at the best of times. Yes, we might end up facing some real shit. But I'm not thinking that way. We'll see this through."

* * *

The room in the medical section reminded Roy of the one where he had woken up from coldsleep. The two beds, the banks of medical equipment, the light, it was all hauntingly familiar.

"Brings back memories, doesn't it?" Reesh said, a faint smile on her face. The golden, glittery cosmetic on the side of her face sparkled in the directionless light of the room.

He nodded. "Just a little. At least not all of them are bad."

"I sure hope not," Reesh said. "So let's see if we can give you some more of the good ones."

She pulled up one of the molten-looking chairs and touched a spot at the back of it. Its shape began to sag and flow. As the backrest disappeared the seat widened, until after a few seconds it had changed into a low bench with a curved surface.

"Memory plastic, huh?" Roy softly muttered to himself.

Kyo nodded. "Yep. Variable preprogrammed shapes, molecular memory..."

"Sometime soon you'll have to tell me more about how that works."

"No problem, Roy. Any time." She sat down on the bench.

"So how did it go?" Reesh asked her.

"Better," Kyo said, "but it still needs a little more. Maybe two, three inches further in." She giggled. "You know how big he is."

Reesh smiled and nodded. "Hmm hm." The tone of her voice spoke volumes.

From a compartment next to one of the consoles on the wall she took a small, rectangular device studded with small buttons. She pushed one of the buttons and a tiny green light started to flash on the device's front panel. She put it against the small of Kyo's back, just above the point where the cleft of her buttocks ended. It stuck to her skin, and more lights began to blink. She turned to the console and tapped out a sequence. The device against Kyo's back beeped softly. Reesh tapped her panel once more, and the lights on the little unit went out. She held out her hand and the device fell off Kyo's back into her waiting hand.

"There, you're all set," she said.

Kyo smiled and stood up. "Thanks, Reesh," she said. "We'll try it tonight and I'll let you know."

Reesh held out her arms and gave Kyo a warm hug. "Have fun," she said.

Kyo giggled. "I'm sure we will," she said. "I'm going on duty just now, so I'd better go. I'll leave you with Roy and Tami so you can get them fixed up as well." She smiled at Tami. "You're going to love this, Tams. I promise." She turned and wiggled her ass at Roy. "And we already know about you, Roy."

Roy chuckled. "I'll take the fifth." He sighed at the blank look she gave him. "Never mind. Just another expression that's four centuries out of date."

She smiled. "Don't worry, Roy. You can take anything you want." Wiggling her ass again, she winked at him.

"Me first, Ki," Tami said, smiling.

"Anytime, Tams," Kyo said, wiggling her ass at Tami while she walked out the door.

"I'm noticing you noticing her," Roy said drily.

"Me too," Reesh said, smiling. "With an ass like that it's kind of hard not to." She put the device she'd used on Kyo back into its compartment and watched it slide closed. "But I don't think the two of you came here this morning to discuss Kyo's awesome butt, did you? She said the two of you have decided to do some mods together."

Tami nodded. "Yeah... I guess so."

"That's great!" Reesh said. "I'm so happy for you!"

Tami smiled. "I've been thinking about it for a while now but so far I haven't done anything, and we'd both like to try it. But we want to start off easy."

Reesh nodded. "That's a good way to do it." She touched a spot on the bench on which Kyo had been sitting. While its shape flowed and changed, she pulled up another chair. "Have a seat," she said. The bench had widened into a comfortable two-seater couch.

"So where do we start?" Roy said, sitting down next to Tami.

"Well, Roy, the basic mods for you would probably be an erection controller and an ejaculation booster. The erection controller will allow you to get an erection whenever you want and to keep it for as long as you want, even after repeated orgasms. It will also enable you not to have an erection at inconvenient moments. The ejaculation booster gives you the ability to ejaculate repeatedly. In combination with the erection controller, it essentially makes you multi-orgasmic. It also increases your ejaculation force and volume, and it even allows you to ejaculate on demand or to hold it off indefinitely, so basically you have full control over your orgasm. If you want a little bit more than that, the logical next step would be to enhance the receptors on certain nerve endings, which will make you more sensitive in all the right places, so your experience will be more intense." She smiled. "How does that sound?"

"Ehm... Great, I guess," Roy said.

"Trust me, it'll be awesome," Reesh said. "For you, Tami, the place to start would be to put in several smaller mods. I'd suggest at least a vaginal lubrication enhancer, a muscular mod for more vaginal elasticity, an arousal booster, a vaginal and clitoral nerve endings enhancer, and if you like one or more orgasm triggers. I know it sounds like a lot, but think of it a package of good basics. Do you want anal and oral mods as well?"

Tami shrugged. "I've never particularly enjoyed anal sex so far."

"That could be just a physiological thing, Tams," Reesh said. "Different people are differently wired when it comes to the sensitivity of their anal regions. The pressure and friction applied to the innervated anal membranes is what gives you pleasure during anal sex, and for women it's also the indirect stimulation of the clitoris through the shared sensory nerves, especially the pudendal and perineal nerves and the dorsal clitoral nerve." She smiled. "Which you know, given your background in neurology, but maybe you've never looked at it from a sexual point of view. Some people are built to enjoy anal sex, while for others it doesn't do all that much. But mods can enhance your anal and rectal innervation to make anal sex more enjoyable, if you would like to try it. The mod will also take care of anal lubrication, of course, and if you like you can have an orgasm trigger up there as well, like the one Kyo has."

Tami looked doubtful. "I'm not sure I want to go that far yet, Reesh," she said. "I'd like to give it a try if it lets me enjoy it more, because right now it doesn't really work for me. But those orgasm triggers... I don't know. I'd like my orgasms just to be mine, if that makes sense."

Reesh nodded. "It does. Many people feel that way. What I can do is give you a mod that just increases arousal and lets your body take it from there. How about we key that to a chemical trigger in Roy's cum? That means that whenever he ejaculates on you or inside of you, your arousal will peak. With a little bit of luck you'll cum whenever he does, but whether or not you actually reach climax will be determined by the stimulation he gives you, or that you give yourself, at exactly the right moment. Which is pretty much the way it already works, only better."

Tami thought for a moment, then nodded. "Alright. I'm happy with that."

"Okay," Reesh continued. "Now the usual thing would be to put both of you into an autodoc for half an hour or so, but under the circumstances I would like to keep Roy out of a 'doc as much as possible. And you as well, Tams, just to be on the safe side. So I think we'll do this the old fashioned way. I'll give you a transdermal and just put you under for an hour or two. It takes a bit longer than the 'doc, but at least we know it's safe."

Tami nodded. "Definitely."

"There's no reason why this time it wouldn't be safe, Tami," Roy said. "I'll be happy to do it."

"No," Reesh said firmly. "If it were a necessary risk, then yes, maybe. But it's not. We've got a perfectly safe and comfortable alternative."

Tami nodded. "I agree. Let's do it the safe way. We've got time."

"Well, that's you outvoted, Roy," Reesh said, smiling. She stood up and walked over to one of the instrument panels at the wall. "So I'm going to synth up your nanotech cocktails, put them into transdermal discs and stick those to your skin. It will take a couple of hours for the nano's to enter your body and install themselves. You'll be asleep and relaxed so the nanotech can do its thing. Then we'll do some programming and testing, which takes another half hour or so."

She paused for moment, then smiled. "After that you'll need to try them out the old-fashioned way. Which means I've got a favor to ask."

"Anything, Reesh," Tami said.

"Well," Reesh continued, "Because you're both new to mods, the best thing to do is to test them with someone who already knows exactly how they work. So... Would the two of you be willing to do a test run with Vard and me?" She smiled. 'Please say yes. Because we'd really like that."

Tami smiled. "I think we owe her that, Roy. What do you think?"

Roy nodded. "Absolutely. I know you'll be fine with Vard, and I'll trust Reesh with my life any time. So if you're okay with it, I don't see why not."

"Then it's a date," Reesh said, smiling brightly as a compartment next to her instrument panel slid open. She took out a small, transparent oval blister that contained a silvery liquid. "This one is yours, Tams. If you will lie down?"

Tami sat down on the edge of one of the beds. As Roy watched, the repulsor field lifted her off the surface, until she floated about four inches above it. "These hospital beds are really something," she giggled, as she carefully lay down on her back and drifted toward the center of the bed.

"Yep," Reesh said, "They'll keep a body healthy and happy for months on end if necessary." She pressed the blister against Tami's upper arm, where it stuck in place. "You'll begin to feel drowsy and relaxed."

"Hmm hm." Tami's voice already sounded sleepy. "Love you, Roy..." Then her eyes closed.

Roy stood next to the bed and held her hand, as her breathing gradually slowed and became regular. He was about to turn away when he noticed how her nipples had begun to darken. As he watched they swelled and hardened, until they were just over twice their normal size. Under different circumstances he could not have resisted touching them, and he knew they would feel rock-hard under his fingertips. Her beasts looked slightly fuller, too, and her skin almost seemed to glow.

"Reesh... Is that supposed to happen?"

Reesh walked over to the bed, another transdermal blister in her hand. "Yes. It's just one of the side effects of the nano's installing themselves. It's perfectly normal." She reached out and took one of Tami's nipples between her thumb and forefinger, testing its hardness. "Nothing wrong there." When she reached between Tami's thighs, her fingers came away wet. She nodded approvingly. "Everything's fine."

She turned and led Roy to the other bed. He sat down on it and felt the repulsor field push against his buttocks. Reesh put the blister on his upper arm. As he lay down, he felt a wonderful relaxation come over him.

"Reesh? Will there any of such... effects..."

"For you? Oh yes. You're going to have a raging hard-on for the next hour or so."

But Roy was already asleep.

* * *

"Don't try to move just yet, Roy," Reesh said. "The muscle relaxant hasn't worn off yet."

He opened his eyes to see her next to the bed. "'Kay," he managed. His tongue and lips felt rubbery. As the sensation in his body slowly returned, he noticed that his abdomen and his cock felt... weird, somehow. There was tension, there was pressure, there was weight. There was an itchy sensation on his upper arm where the vial had touched his skin.

"Reesh?"

"Relax," she said. "Just give it a minute. Take a deep breath."

He did. He moved his arms and legs, felt his muscle control reassert itself. She helped him sit up.

"That's it. Any dizziness or nausea?"

He shook his head. "No. I feel fine. Just..." He looked down at his groin.

"It will still feel a little strange. That's normal. Your abdominal and penile tissues are still developing and adjusting."

"Developing?"

She nodded. "The nano's are still creating new tissue to augment your penile function. Most of the job is already complete at this stage, but as your body adjusts itself over the next several days there will be a fair amount of tissue regeneration going on all through your body. You won't notice much of it, but in the long run the effects will be worth it. It will help to keep you young, for one thing." She smiled. "You'll also end up having a slightly bigger penis. Not by much, but a little. Unless you choose to have more mods done later, of course, but that's up to you. Can you stand up?"

"I think so. But... Will the mods make me look different?"

"Not really. The effect will be subtle. Wait and see. I'm sure you'll like it." She took his hand as he got off the bed and stood next to it. He looked down. His cock and balls felt heavier than before. They looked normal, although his cock seemed slightly bigger than it used to be. Or was that just his imagination?

He turned to the bed next to him where Tami slept, the vial still stuck to her upper arm. She looked beautiful, he thought. Peaceful. "I can watch her sleep for hours," he said.

Reesh put her arm around him. "Tami is a wonderful person, Roy," she said. "I'm so happy for you both."

"Shouldn't she be waking up?"

Reesh shook her head. "Not yet. The female body is a little bit more complex when it comes to sexual mods, so for her it takes a little bit longer than for you. I'll let her sleep for now while we set up your mods. It won't take long, but there's some programming we'll have to do because your mods have a voluntary component. Hers are all autonomous, so the only thing I need to do for her is the activation sequence and some basic checking. So that's where we're going to start with you." She pointed at the bench that he and Tami had been sitting on earlier. "Sit down while I get an inducer."

She took a small device from a wall compartment. It was slightly larger than the unit she had used on Kyo. She pushed a button on the side of the device, and a tiny light began to blink on its surface. On her way back from the wall panel she took a small transparent beaker from a table in the corner of the room, which she put down on the bench next to him. He noticed that the golden glitter on the side of her face was gone. Had she removed it while he was asleep?

"Hold still," she said. She held the unit in front of his abdomen and slowly moved it around and down. There was a single, soft beep, and she put the device against his skin, just above his groin, where it stuck. She lifted a larger unit from a set of clips on one of the instrument panels and pushed a few buttons.

"First we'll need to activate your mods," she said. "This may feel a little weird."

The remote in her hand beeped, and a small light on the unit on his abdomen came on. A peculiar sensation spread through his stomach, his thighs, and his groin. His cock and balls seemed to expand, then contract, and he felt his buttocks clench. Then it was over, and Reesh peered at the readout on her remote.