Brazilian Hair Removal Ch. 03

Story Info
A man has a appointment with a transsexual dentist Sam.
3.3k words
4.66
14.3k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rampe
rampe
233 Followers

The Friday goes working. After a day at work, I head to my dentist's appointment.

It is in a large office building. The 7th and top floor. I head up with an elevator and in the corridor, there is a large glass door with tapings that tells that I am in a right place.

I go in and there is a large waiting area with reception. I say hi to the woman sitting in the reception and tell her that I have a meeting with Sam.

She smiles at me when I say just name Sam because I don't have figured out that I should have found out her whole name.

"She will be with you shortly. Please take a seat from the waiting area and fill this questionary," she says and gives me some paper and pen.

I sit and fill out the questionary. Then I have time to look around. The whole clinic is almost completely one open space. There are ten dental units and six are occupied.

That seems odd that there is no privacy for the patients. I can hear and see everything that is going on. There are examinations, cleanings, and fillings going on. I can even hear the nasty sound of the drill when someone's tooth is drilled.

Then I notice that in the corner far from me is the chair rising to sit position and I recognize that Sam is there ending her meeting with a patient. I think my turn is next because there are no other people in the waiting area.

The patient comes to the reception and has a new meeting time with Sam and leaves. I can see that Sam is doing something with her computer and the nurse that assists her is doing the cleaning.

My heart is beating faster. I am not afraid of dentists but quite opposite. Somehow I have always been excited to visit a dentist.

Sam rises and talks something I can't hear with the nurse and then starts to walk to the waiting area. Her high heels make her look very tall and her legs seem to be endless. She has a long white doctor's coat on that is opened. Under that, she has a blouse with open buttons on the top and vest. Those make her breasts look even bigger and her waist narrower. On her legs, she has black leather-look leggings that make her long legs look awesome.

When she gets near me she looks me in eyes and smiles when calling my name.

I rise and follow her to the dentist unit she uses. We pas the other units closely and one of the nurses lift her eyes from her patient and looks very seductively at me. One of the dentists makes the same.

That feels a little odd. I am not used to having that kind of look and a place like this makes it even odder to me.

When we are at Sam's dental unit and she wants me to sit on that chair. The nurse comes to put me in a bib. She is a very petite dark-haired woman in her thirties wearing blue scrubs.

The chair is lowered to an almost horizontal position. They wear their masks and gloves and Sam starts my examination. The nurse starts to make a record from me in their file system about everything Sam mentions.

First, she examines my neck, head, and jaw muscles mentioning that they have tightness. Then she examines my bitting and how my teeth contact between upper and lower jaw. Her hands are strong when she does that but they don't hurt. She seems to know exactly what she is doing.

"There are a few fillings that are left a bit too high. We lower them and then we will take impressions from your teeth for an occlusal splint for bruxism," she says to me.

"When you have had your teeth last time checked?" she asks.

"I think maybe a year ago," I answer.

"Then we should make a full examination for you first," she says and starts to examine them one by one, and the nurse writes everything in my records.

When she is done she says that I have no cavities but some calculus I have that should be removed.

She takes her drill and starts to lower those too-high fillings. The nurse comes now also from the computer to use the suction. They work quickly and very professionally. I am also glad that it doesn't hurt at all.

They are very close to me and I feel that I am tightly in their hands. That excites me and I feel some pressure in my pants. I hope that it can't be seen.

I start to feel little pressure from other directions too. Something from Sam's direction presses against my shoulder. I start to think if it is what I think it is. That makes my pressure grow even more.

The nurse on my other side moves a little and now I feel the same kind of pressure in my other shoulder too.

I think no way she is also a transsexual and has an erection against my shoulder.

I am so confused that I almost like wake up from a dream when the chair starts to rise to sit the position.

"We will take the impressions in this position," Sam says and the nurse starts to prepare things for that.

"Taking impressions have made me gag badly when I have been taken those in the past," I tell her.

"That's is good that you told that. We can help you true those feelings. I am almost sure that you can take almost everything we put in your mouth only with a little or no gaging," she says with a smirk, and I notice that the nurse has to a little knowing smile.

She puts that mold in my mouth that is full of that material for impressions. She tells me to just breathe through my nose.

"That is advice you can use in other situations too when you are gaging," she says and looks me in the eyes with horny eyes.

With them, both calming me and telling me to breathe through my nose I manage to survive and the impressions are taken.

"We look at your next appointment time and then we will carry on with this process," Sam says and I start to leave having a note that tells the next time.

When I am rising from the chair the other dentist that had that sexy look to me earlier walks to me smiling.

"This is Annika my colleague and good friend," Sam introduces her.

"Hi," I say and take hold of her hand that she is offering.

Her handshake is strong and warm and she looks deep into my eyes. Although her grip is strong she looks quite petite. A little bit shorter than me. Maybe about 170 cm. As a petite woman, she still looks also like a woman that uses her body a lot. She looks strong and moves like a panther. She changed her clothes and is wearing a light brown leather skirt that is barely knee-high. She has a blouse on her that shows the skin between her nicely curved breats. In her legs, she has ankle boots made of leather with high heels. I think that she is about in her forties.

"Hi," she says with a sexy deep voice.

"Hi," I barely can say from my staring.

She smiles at me knowing that she has impressed me. She looks like a woman that impresses everyone around her.

"As a very good friend of mine Annika knows about our common history and wanted to meet you too when I told details about you," Sam tells.

"Of course, my working partner and good friend Rose knows those things too and was very excited to see you too. I could see that excitement was still there during we were drilling you," Sam says with a smirk and looks to Rose.

Rose's face goes a little red and she smiles her cute smile.

"And she was not the only one that was excited. I think I know at least two people that were too," Sam says, and now is my time to have a red face.

"I could see his excitement but I don't know if you Sam noticed mine or was it the second one yourself?" Annika says with a husky voice.

"I didn't know that you were watching us already then," Sam says.

"Of course I was. When I saw him bypass me I quickly did my job with my patient and send her away. Maybe she moaned a little bit when pushed my drill strongly to her cavity but maybe I did some kind of a world record making a filling," she says with a smirk and looks me all the time to my eyes.

My mouth goes dry and when I have my eyes dropped from her eyes I can see some bulge pressing her tight skirt.

"Is others gone yet?" Sam asks the others.

"I said to Sophia at the reception that locks the door when she leaves as the last one and seems like her spot is already empty," Annika says and looks to the door.

"Okay, I think that we are free now to get to know each other better," says Sam.

"I think I have to teach some lesson first to Rose from having inappropriate erections when working with my patients," Sam says and looks to Rose that has now her face completely red but in her loose pants, she seems to have a rigid erection.

"I think that then it lefts to my response to teaching something to your patient about having erections in the dentist chair. In this clinic, it always leads to actions," Annika says and takes hold of my hand and draws me to her.

She hugs me strongly and takes a grip from my neck and kisses me passionately. She keeps kissing and at some point, I manage to start kissing back from my surprise.

She moves to kiss my neck and moves downwards taking away my shirt. She bites my nipples and takes hold of my penis through my jeans. She doesn't waste time.

I can hear Rose moan already and when I turn a little my head I can see her on her hands and knees on one of the dental chairs. Sam has just buried her penis to the hilt in her ass and has a strong grip on her hips. Rose's penis is fully erected. It is not that fat but has its length.

I can't look at them long. Annika has my full attention when she is taking my whole penis to her mouth and taking hold of my testicles. Her mouth is warm and moist. Her hand palpates my testicles. She knows what she is doing. Maybe a little too well because I start to feel that I will come quickly with this kind of treatment.

She must have noticed that too and risen. She kisses me to my mouth and guides me to sit on one of the dental chairs. She drives it to a horizontal position and beyond that. My head is now the lowest point of me and she even tilts the headrest so that my head is tilted back.

I see her taking the skirt off. Under the skirt, she has cute silk strings that can't hold her big bulge that is partly coming already out. The strings have big stains from the precum she has produced.

She just moves the strings to the side and her penis bounces to my site. It is quite big but it is also feminine if possible.

She guides it to my lips. Its head is already moist from her precum.

I take her in my mouth and she adjusts a little the height of the chair so that my mouth is in just the right height for her cock.

This position and the position of my head allow her to push her penis deep into my mouth and I gag.

"Just do like they told you to do when they were taking impressions. Keep breathing through your nose," she says with a husky and determined voice. I know that she will push me to take her cock deep in my mouth.

Somehow I start to adapt to the fullness in my mouth and I focus on breathing with my nose. My mouth is full of her cock, my saliva, and her precum.

She starts to fuck my mouth and every time her cock's head goes to my throat I gag and tears come to my eyes. Any nose breathing does not change that.

She gives me a little mercy and takes her penis out. She moves so that I think she wants me to lick her balls or have some tea bagging or something.

When she is moving I can see that Rose is climaxing when Sam fucks her ass. Her face is twisted, she screams and her pulsating cock sprays the sperm without anyone touching it. Sam keeps going like anything happened and drills her ass with speed.

When I turn my look back to Annika my jaw drops and I just stearing what I see. Just when I taught that next, she wants me to lick her balls I see no balls.

"Are gonna lick that or are you gonna just watch it?" Annika says with a smirk.

That wakes me up and I kiss the cutest and most beautiful pussy I have ever seen. When I lick it tastes better than any pussy before.

That was a big surprise! She has both! The cock and the pussy. She is one of those very rare humans that are born with them both.

"You have surprised him the second time already," says Sam when looking at us during fucking Rose and laughing.

"I do not know which one of the surprises was bigger," Annika says and laughs with Sam.

When I am licking her pussy it is getting very wet and my face is soaking her moist.

Suddenly she moves away to my side and watches me seriously in the eyes.

"We have this little community. You have seen Regina and Amy. Also Erica, Sam, and Rose. Those two and those three are intimately very close ones. They have promised each other that anything but safe sex is practiced with others. So in their ring, they can safely practice anything they like. So I am asking you now and you do not have to make up your mind now if you can't but would you like to be in my ring? There are no others so I would say it is a quite safe ring," she says looking at me with a look that makes me feel warm and I feel a spark at that moment between us.

"I can't understand why someone so awesome lady in all aspects wants me to her ring when she could have anyone she likes? I would come to your ring at any time but are you sure that I am the one you like to have in there?" I ask her.

She doesn't answer me. She just sticks two of her fingers deep in her pussy. Then she spreads her moist to her penis from her fingers. She puts her fingers in her pussy again and goes between my legs spreading them with her legs. Then she takes her fingers from her pussy and takes them directly to my anus and pushes them slowly in.

I groan with that sudden assault of my ass with two fingers. I am glad that those are so slender. I think that was her answer to my question. Now I have her pussy juices in my ass and I know what is going to be next in there.

She takes her fingers out and takes hold of my legs from the back of my knees and lifts them guiding my knees almost to my chest and my ass rises from the chair a bit.

I can feel her cocks head pushing on my anus. She looks at me in the eyes.

"You are mine now," she says and pushes with one slow and steady push her entire bare cock in my ass.

She fills me so deep and stretches me so much that I think that I can't breathe.

"Just remember to breathe calmly in from your nose and slowly out from your mouth," she says and starts to breathe with me keeping her penis fully inside.

When I just breathe with her my nerves start to calm down and relax. She notices that and smiles at me. She starts to move her cock a little out and then in at a slow pace.

"Just remember the breathing," she says and little by little she takes her cock more backward and then back in increasing her pace a little.

It just starts to feel so nice. Her cock stimulates every sensible spot in my ass.

"Someone starts to like having my cock in his ass," she says with a sexy voice.

"Do you like my cock in your ass? Do you want to be my little bitch?" she starts to ask.

"I like to be your bitch. Please take me," I find myself saying to her with a whisper.

She starts to fuck me with sex in her eyes when she is looking at me directly and I feel that she sees in my sole. This feels somehow the same as it felt when Erica and Sam were fucking me but yet so different. With them, it was pure lust and sex. With her, I feel so much more. There are so many deep feelings involved that I just look at her and forget to breathe again.

"Honey, I feel the same feelings as you are but you must breathe because I will next take you hard and I don't want your pass out. I want to look you in your eyes when I come fucking you," she says with a husky voice.

She is sweating when she starts to fucking real hard. There is a slapping sound when our bodies meet. We breathe loudly and she leans to kiss me deeply. She lifts her head from my lips and looks me near and she grunts when she slams her cock to the hilt and stops there. Her cock starts to pulsate and it is spraying something in me. That takes me over the edge. I feel it coming from a very deep and I come and come like never before.

She collapses to my chest. I take my arms around her. We are just like that for a while.

Then she rises and takes her cock out.

Then she rises and takes her cock. out. I feel empty and gaping.

"Don't worry. I can't make you pregnant," she says smiling and I feel something dripping from my anus.

"Without balls, I have not those little guys swimming into you," she says with a smile.

Then I notice that Sam and Rose stand next to us smiling. Rose has sperm all over her breasts and stomach and Sam's juices are running on her legs from her gaping anus.

"Seems like you are getting along pretty good," Sam says.

"Better to get along because I just made him mine," Annika says and helps me up.

We kiss and she takes me to the shower where we all wash out.

When we are leaving the building and heading in our directions Sam says: "I looked that you need some cleaning too so tomorrow you have a message that includes a booking for you to a dental hygienist."

"She maybe wants to fuck you too and it is okay for me but not like I fucked you today. Don't worry I inform her about that," Annika says and kisses me, and turns to walk to her car.

rampe
rampe
233 Followers