Brazilian Hair Removal Ch. 04

Story Info
Meeting the dental hygienist.
2.9k words
4.62
11k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rampe
rampe
233 Followers

A lot has happened in my life in a short time. I don't exactly know what is my relationship status with Annika. Are we like together as a couple or are we just fuck buddies with an agreement of barebacking. I hope I have some answers when I visit that dental clinic again today when I have my dental hygienist appointment. I am not comfortable asking about that directly from Annika. She is so an awesome woman and I think that she is totally out of my league. It would be quite embarrassing for me if she has no romantic feelings for me. Maybe our relationship would end in that and I don't want that but I am also worrying that I will break myself if I fell in love with her. Maybe it would be best to end that at the start.

My appointment is earlier this time than it was in the first time. Maybe this will be a normal appointment because there will be other people around then too. Annika did mention something about me having sex with the hygienist too but maybe she was just teasing me.

When I am going up with the elevator to the clinic I am quite nervous. I have showered myself before leaving and changed all my clothes. I want to be clean and fresh. I have no clue what will happen this time and I want to be prepared for everything I can imagine.

The familiar woman in the reception checks me in. When I am just sitting on one of the chairs in the waiting area Annika hurries at me saying that some important x-rays should be taken first. She leads me to a door with a sign x-ray. We go in and she closes the door behind us and locks it.

"So great to see you again. I told your hygienist that you will be a little late from your appointment with her," she says and kisses me to the lips.

I just kiss her back. Maybe we are not in this room for taking any x-rays.

She is kissing me with passion and taking off my pants at the same time. I feel the touch of her leather pants when her leg goes between my bare legs. I have a huge leather fetish so if I was semi-hard already from her kissing now I am fully erected.

"I think someone likes leather clothes. We have noticed that from your looking and that erection popping up is proving that to be true," she says with a smirk.

The room is small with only the x-ray machine in the corner for taking x-rays from the whole jaw. She turns me standing against the wall and comes behind me. She opens her pants zipper and her penis jumps out. She has a full erection. She takes a glove from her pocket and snaps it on. Her fingers go into her pants and then I feel those same fingers on my anus. They are slippery from her wetness.

First one finger and then the second finger slides in me. She lubricated me and made room for her cock.

Then she takes the glove off and throws that to the trash pin. I feel her behind me. She pulls my hips towards her. Her penis presses at the same time on my anus and with the same movement, she goes in keeping her another hand over my mouth preventing me to make a loud noise.

I feel so full when she has her penis inside me with its whole length. Her leather pants are pressing to my ass and legs. I am in pain but this situation feels also so hot that I don't care.

Pure lust can be seen from her eyes. She keeps her hand on my mouth when she starts to fuck me. She kisses my neck and the other hand is around me taking hold of my penis. It is looking so hot when I see us from the mirror on the wall. My stunning dentist took me from behind wearing a long doctor's coat and black leather pants. With her high heels, she is a little longer than me so it looks like she is towering over me.

She increases her pace quite fast. I would yell if she would not keep her hand on my mouth. She seems to want to have a quickie with me.

The pain is still there but quickly goes away when she massages my penis while fucking me in the ass.

She is fucking like a rapid and it does not take long when we both start to moan near to have an orgasm. Her hand goes as quickly as her penis and I can't take that long. I start coming. My sperm flies to the wall. She moves her hands to my hips and takes a few very fast strokes and then stops when she is fully in. She bites my neck preventing herself from yelling and fills my ass with her juices. Her penis pumps a long time and then I feel her teeth stop biting and she kisses that spot. She takes her penis out and then in her pants pulling the zipper up. Then she lifts my pants leaving me dripping my own and her juices in my pants.

She collects the sperm from the wall to her finger and sticks it into my mouth.

"Don't swallow!" she says and guides me out of that room my mouth full of my sperm.

She takes me directly to the hygienist's dental unit where she is waiting for me. She is the same woman that was looking at me with a sexy look when I was here the first time. She must have known who I was and what will happen. I think she is in the same gang as the other ladies I have met here.

She has that same sexy smile at this time too when she sees us coming.

"That was quick. I hope that the x-ray taking was successful," she says and looks at me with knowing eyes.

"Sit in my chair and we will see what is going on in your mouth," she says, and when I sit she drives that chair to a horizontal position.

She puts a mask on and snaps gloves on her hands. Then she looks in my mouth with a mirror. She sees that sperm in my mouth.

"Looks like there is some cleaning in your mouth," she says, and then she spreads the sperm with her hand all over my mouth.

I see Annika smiling on the side of the chair.

"Maybe I leave you and my boyfriend for a while. Just remember to behave. Both of you," she says with a smirk and leaves.

The hygienist starts the cleaning and then it hits me! What did she say? Boyfriend? Does that mean that I am more than a fuckbuddy. She is my girlfriend? Or did she mean boy who is her friend not boyfriend?

"I can see that a lot is going on in your head. Annika has changed your world quite fast I think but believe me, you have done something to her too. I have never seen her like that. I think you are a great couple," the hygienist says.

Does she say that we are a couple? Maybe I heard what Annika said right. That is still quite unbelievable. Is there something behind this that I should know because I can't believe that a woman like her would be interested in me.

She goes on with her work quietly. She is very precise in her work and it takes time. I hear sounds from other stations. Drillings and sucking sounds and so on. Someone is moaning in pain and the staff is comforting him and drilling again.

I notice that while I have been thinking and then relaxing a bit and focusing on my surroundings I have grown a little erection. Nothing that my jeans couldn't hide but I can feel it myself. I notice another erection too. It is poking me to my shoulder, arm, ear, chin, or somewhere else in my head. That erection is much bigger than I am hiding in my pants. Those leather-look leggings that she is wearing can not hide it so she is pressing that against me and when moving her chair it changes also the position that it is pressing on me.

Her hands and fingers are also doing some other jobs than just cleaning my teeth. I feel some extra poking and fingering. Her finger might slide seductively against my lips and so on but she is still making a very good job when cleaning.

When she is done, she drives the chair to a sitting position and turns to her computer, and makes some notes. I rise from the chair and she turns to me and says that the x-ray that was taken from me today has not been successful so it has to be taken a new one.

I know what kind of x-rays they are taking from me here so her lustful eyes don't surprise me when she is guiding me quickly to the x-ray room. She walks by my side so that she hides her erection behind me. So maybe they are not all in here knowing what is going on.

When she has locked that door behind us I turn to her looking straight at her erection. She looks back and says: "Annika permitted me to have some fun with you. She said that without trying I don't believe how good ass you have for fucking. Your oral skills need some exercise but Annika and I are the same. The oral is not our thing so it is not important. Anal is a different story. Maybe you have noticed that too," she says with a smirk.

"Yes, my blind eye has noticed that," I say trying to say some humor when I am nervous.

I am not exactly nervous because of her. Although I know what will happen very soon. In a normal situation, I would be very nervous but now I have a bigger thing in my mind.

"Is something in your mind?" she asks.

"Have to admit I have. I am quite confused," I say.

"Go on," she says with a question mark on her image.

"Okay, I just say it. I hope that after saying this I don't lose everything or everyone. Especially the one," I say with my nervous tone.

"Keep going. Everything that is said here stays here. I promise that as seriously as I am gonna fuck you in the ass after this conversation," she says seriously.

"I am very confused about the attention I have had from many women lately. Normally I have had any attention from women. I have many women as my friend but seems that they always take me as a friend and not as a man. You know what I mean?" I ask her.

"You mean that you are nice to women and they take you as a friend but you would like to be more for them but they don't notice you that way and your relationships stay at a Platonic level?" she asks.

"Yes, they aren't interested in me on another level than a friend. After that cosmetologist visit that you probably know everything has changed. Seems like many women want to have sex with me and all of them are stunning! Okay, they have been little special women but still the kind of women that they can have what they want. Above all this one of them calls me her boyfriend and I don't certainly know what she is meaning by that and why she is saying so? Why she is like she is very interested in me when she could have anyone?" I just say everything that is on my mind.

She looks at me with a serious face and then she starts to smile.

"So you have no clue why we all have liked you so much? You are so sincere and honest," she says kindly.

"As you said, many of us would have anyone they like and they have had also. Especially Annika has had. She is the crown jewel in our group. Many people have wanted her and want her but also most of them have wrong motivations. They only want sex from an awesome woman and when they find her secret they leave or if they know the secret they want her only because of that. They are taking her like some fetish object," she tells me.

"What comes to you. You are very cute and sexy. More than you think. Not everyone notices that immediately but if you have an eye for things you can see that. The other thing is that you are genuine and sincere. You just honestly are what you are. You don't pretend anything. In new situations, you are not taking us like freaks. Some of us have surprised you with new things for you. You have acted like you probably act with any people. You had very high points from Amy when she told us about her new customer and she didn't even have sex with you. Sam and Erica told you about hours after they had taken your cherry but what Sam and Rose saw here at the clinic the other night is something that has been on all tongues. I have seen that also today. The chemistry. It is awesome. I would have liked to see that spark turning on between you and her. Sam and Rose said that it was like magic. You said she can have anyone she likes and she likes to have you. She is determined and also she has seen the special bondage between you two so she does her move immediately and is certainly serious when calling you her boyfriend. She knows you want it also so she thinks that doesn't need any conversation. You two are a couple and that's it!" she says with a serious tone.

"We also swing so clothes off! We are having sex now and no more talking," she says with a smirk.

Still, my mind is somewhere else but I take my clothes off and notice my underwear is in bad condition. I look at her and she laughs.

"So you have great memories from your last x-ray session in your pants," she keeps laughing.

There are mixed Annikas and mine cums and my new precum.

When I lift my eyes I see her completely naked standing before me. She has nice B-cup breasts and a six-pack below them and below her great abs, she has a cock of course. It is standing in its full size. Below the cock hangs big balls that l look like they will explode.

"You might see that my balls are in great pressure. So let's take corners short and take the position against the wall but this time facing me. I assume that Annika took you from behind today," she says and takes a condom from her hand and rolls it over her cock when walking towards me and watching directly into my eyes.

She pushes my back against the wall and takes hold from the back of my knees and then lifts my legs from the ground and turns them around her waist. I feel her cock at my entrance and she lowers me slowly to her stick looking intensively into my eyes.

When she is completely in and I would like to moan in pain and pleasure she seals my lips with hers and sticks her tongue in my mouth. I move my hands around her and kiss her back. Her hips start moving and she is starting to breathe heavily.

We fuck like animals. She is strong and can hold me against the wall like that and fuck furiously. Her breasts are pressing against my chest and my penis stands between our abs.

She hits every time to that right spot when she goes in and out. That feels so great. Too great. I feel the orgasm building inside me.

Then I orgasm handsfree. My cum flies to her breasts and our kissing faces. That makes her go over the edge. Her cock starts to pulsate and even she has a condom I can feel spurt after spurt filling the container.

She pulls herself apart from me and takes the condom to the trash.

"You made a quite mess. Lick me clean!" she orders and I lick my sperm from her face and breasts. Then I take her penis in my mouth and lick that clean too. She seems to be pleased with my work and licks my face clean.

"Now clothes on. We have been here too long for one x-ray," She says with a smile.

We get dressed and go out. In the reception, the woman says that I should stay waiting for Annika. She would be free soon.

I say goodbye to the hygienist and sit waiting.

"Goodbye. It was nice to meet you. I think you need cleanings quite often. When you are booking an appointment ask for Violet," she says and leaves smiling.

When sitting I can see Violet cleaning her station and Annika having a conversation with her patient that is just leaving.

After the patient has left she walks to me.

"Wait a minute I leave my coat in my locker and then we can leave," she says smiling with her whole face. She has pretty smiling eyes.

I stand up waiting and wondering where we are going. Then she comes and takes my hand.

"Let us go home," she says and we walk out of the building.

rampe
rampe
233 Followers