All Comments on 'Brazilian Wax in a Small Nail Salon'

by paulrocker69x

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars

I have been waxed on several occasions, always in private, but once with two attendants present. I have a small penis (1+1/2" flaccid, 3+1/2" erect) and just one, very small testicle, which usually lead to the ladies having a smile and on two occasions to comments being made. I love the exposure and humiliation of being waxed just about enough to make the pain worthwhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good for you!

I'm sure you did some research in order to write this. Never thought of a man doing a Brazilian wax. Great exhibitionism stuff. Funny. Write more!

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyover 5 years ago
Exciting

Liked this. Would like to read more about this shop and your exposure. Maybe get the other customers opinions on the job done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow! That’s awesome

It’s funny to imagine a guy with an erection sitting in the middle of the salon where other customers could watch him getting waxed. Ouch and wow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpaulrocker69x@paulrocker69x
I'm new to writing erotica. I've been avid reader for several years. I especially like the topic of exhibitionism. I have a few story ideas and I'll be trying my hand at writing . I’d be happy to share pictures and videos of me showing my personality and masturbating.