Breach of the Rules

Story Info
Professional conduct moves to intimacy.
3k words
4.05
13.9k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fun4nandl
fun4nandl
15 Followers

"Come in, come in, get your self ready,"

This was my monthly visit to a chiropractor. Joanna is a lovely girl, airing a sense of cute and calm. She never recognised that she had an oozing sense of desire.

This was his monthly visit to a chiropractor after a back injury that had failed to heal. He was a real city gentleman, always well dressed and had followed me across three surgeries for continued support. To say we liked each other was an understatement but trying to close the deal - it just never seemed to happen.

This is her practice and therefore her rules on engaging with her patients. We have a real friendship from the years of treatment and often go out for lunch after the appointment to talk about the world and life, who we were fucking etc.

I would not normally engage a social life with patients, but we had a spark, a friendship and we'd often head to lunch after his treatment.... He got the treatment for free; I got a restaurant meal, and we talk about everything from business to love life - we thought knew each other intimately, yet we didn't.

Today was clearly different. I had seen you in normal day attire, and the usual green medical scrubs you wore to practice in, but today you're dressed very differently. Your long brunette locks no longer tied back, an off white crochet halter top adorns your top half leaving very little to the imagination, and a cranberry high rise split mini skirt wrapped around your hips, your bare lightly tanned midriff and navel piecing on show along with those wonderful legs, finished of with little black kitten heel shoes.

Today I was going to close the deal - enough talk and I knew he would never just fuck me. I asked Charlotte the receptionist to book out the earlier appointment to keep the calendar empty. She saw who was in and just winked "Will do boss."

The morning went past quickly. Last patient done and I quickly got out of my greens and changed into some of the hottest clothing I owned. If this didn't work, then nothing would. I removed my underwear - we needed to be quick, pulled my cotton crochet top over, it feeling sensual as it brushed over my breasts, I even had to squeeze them hard just to take away the immediate desire. I had bought this pencil skirt that was way to short, but the split up the side allowed it to rise with ease. A quick brush of the hair, redo the lippie and I was ready, I was going to fuck this chap for all it was worth. I knew he'd had the snip and I was on the pill anyway so I had made a decision I wanted to feel him properly inside me and hoped he wouldn't panic last minute - there was always a shyness about him. The consulting room door opened.

"You look amazing today - not quite what I was expecting - did I get the time wrong?"

"No No! please continue to undress to boxers and socks for the session, I just wanted to make most of our lunch time and we always lose minutes changing".

"Ok, well your dress sense is impeccable, think I may enjoy lunchtime," I acknowledge, admiring the beauty stood in front of me, whilst trying to restrain the action going on in my pants below.

Lunchtime I thought - I'll have fucked you as my starter well before lunch- a flush of warmth forced me to cross my legs whilst filling in his paperwork.

"You may but before that we need to sort your back" you say.

I remove my suit (having come straight from work) lay on my back on the clinic bed, and you step up to the head end and place a hand either side of my head. "You know the drill, relax and with the manipulation you will hear some cracking - no need to be alarmed."

He always wore matching Paul Smith underwear and socks, without fail. 5'9 he was a typical middle-aged male in one sense but well groomed. Not covered in hair, thinning with a neat stubble, smooth skin, big hands and always smelt fresh. What was he packing - it was always hard to tell, I'd seen him grow below as many of my patients do, but what was there - who knows. So many of my patients were horrible to deal with, unkept, unclean - him no, I wanted what he had.

Now my problem here is the word 'relax.' You are standing leaning directly over my head, the very lose crochet top hanging free and I have a beeline eye view of the underside pert mound of your naked and fortunately natural breasts, perfect in size and the firm nipples on display, and what's more you know it. Each movement of your arms moves your free breasts, and they dance in the broken light from the crochet top.

He lay down on his back and I moved to his head and place my hands either side - I knew he would be looking straight up at me, so I leaned more forward to allow my top to swing loose and deliberately moved in such a way that my breasts jiggled. Knowing he could see them, and the sensation of the top was making me so fucking horning. It also was affecting him, and I saw the gradual twitching of his cock expanding in his briefs - it was working.

I could feel my cock expanding, my balls moving around to accommodate the growth in my boxers and there is little I can do to hide it.

CRACK, CRACK as my head and neck are manipulated left and right. "See how easy it is when you relax" you say. I pass no comment, for I am not relaxed...

"Please roll over so I can work on your shoulders."

I dutifully do as asked, my head nestles in the hollow of the clinic bed, my eyes looking straight at the floor. At least my erection is no longer directly on view.

You are seated on a small black leather round stool, typical of most clinics. Again, you place one hand either side of my head and raise it up to stretch the neck muscles. My eye line rises directly inline with your skirt that has raised itself due to your seated position, your legs apart to steady yourself on the stool.

With him turned over his face in the bed oval, I positioned myself on the little black swivel stool, pulling my skirt up just enough so I knew he would see my delights below. I parted my legs enough and quickly rubbed my clit and made sure what he would see would be impossible to ignore. I'd shaved that morning just to ensure it was all neat and tidy to match his own grooming standards.

What I see makes my heart race, no knickers, and your shaved pussy clearly visible, your inner lips just poking passed the outer. I can't see higher than your slit, so have to guess whether you have a totally shaved pussy, either way I love what I am seeing. What ever, I have to adjust on the bed a little to cater for extensions down below. What ever the reason you are doing this, I am liking this view and my thoughts are how quickly and how long I could spend with my face buried between your legs, something I know I now want. You know what you are doing, you know what I can see but you continue without any comment.

I took his head with both hands and raised it up, a standard move anyway, but I held his head tight at the point I knew his eyes would look onto their target. I said nothing, I just held it tight and stretched for a couple of minutes. He had no where else to look... I could sense his desire, if I had let go, I'm sure he'd have dived straight in. I was wet enough that he'd have been there forever, but we didn't have that time. Time to make the final move.

No session is more than about 10mins, you put my head back down and after several cracks and alignments you ask me to turn back over. As I do the clinic bed is lowered to it's lowest setting.

"Now" you say, "I need to straddle you for the next alignment." This is nothing untoward when you are in your greens, but today this almost has new meaning.

With one foot on the floor either side of the bed, you sit down on my lower stomach, and I can feel both the wetness and warmth of your pussy, after all the skirt has had to slide up to allow your legs to stretch either side of the bed.

It's no longer possible to think about much else and my cock rises to it's fullest and pushes passed the elastic of my briefs, fortunately you are facing me.

This was a daring move, to straddle him. I'd done it many times before in greens, but this time there was no going back, his cock was going to be mine, I was going to own it before lunch. I knew as soon as our skins touched, he'd sense how wet I was. The skirt slit did its thing, allowing me to keep a foot on the floor either side allowing less weight to be transferred to his body. In a mirror to the side, I could see the reaction it had had, the head of his cock now extending out of his briefs and what I could see I wanted it even more.

You stretch forward to place your hands on the top of my shoulders, your breasts in full sight through the crochet material, your nipples just catching the odd crochet hole. My face must have the biggest smile, yours is perfectly straight as if nothing was untoward.

I leant forward, put my hands on his shoulders knowing that he can clearly see my nipples poking through the crochet material.

I feel you shift, and you slide your lower body now towards my throbbing member, it's tip now in the fresh air. I feel us touch, your pussy lips just trapping the head of my cock. Not inside you but just enough to keep it in place.

I knew the position I needed, and I slide my waist further down his stomach. I feel my pussy lips catch the head of his cock, the electricity of the two coming together creating a permanent tingle down below.

"I'm going to pull on your shoulders really hard and on the count of three, I want you to sit up please, use your stomach to pull you up not your hands" you say.

I acknowledge, although it's not quite a normal alignment move.

"1-2-3". You tug at my shoulders and up I rise, but that is not the primary thought.

In that one moves our bodies connect, your pussy glides my cock deep inside of you. You're now sitting on my lap, our bodies holding each other in an embrace, my throbbing cock impaled by your flesh and wetness.

As I pull him up, I feel my pussy expand as his member is driven deep inside of me. The sense of achievement wells up, I finally have his cock inside me and I'm feeling stretched, I can feel his head throbbing inside of me. We look at each other, smile with a clear sense of relief, our lips lock together as he wraps his arms around me holding me in place. Clearly, he wanted this as well.

We know both finally give off a smile and our lips lock in a tight embrace. We both knew this was what we always wanted but could never discuss it over those lunch time meets.

You push me back down, and with one swift move you spin 180 degrees, never once letting me slip from inside you. I now can see myself, how deep I am buried, your tight little perfectly formed ass cheeks bordering my member, your pussy lips wrapped around it tightly.

You take my legs and crook them at the knee and without any fuss, you start to use them to help you up, my cock shining from your wetness as you release it a little. Then down you go, up down up down, alternating between fucking my cock as if there was no tomorrow and long slow deliberate movements. Still no moans, we are in a clinic! My cock being pulled at an angle that makes it as hard as steel as you ride it. With each stroke I see your pussy stretch wider to accommodate me, clearly relaying the message "I own your cock right now."

I let him go and push him back to the bed. I always had little party trick and that was the ability to turn 180 degrees for reverse cowgirl without losing the cock inside of me. I crooked up his knees as I wanted some leverage. Using his legs, I start to lift of his cock and then back down. I fucked that cock hard. It fitted perfectly - not so long that it hurt, I could take him completely inside of me but wide enough I felt every stroke. I slowed down and deliberately made sure he could see my pussy wrapped around his cock, how he was filling me, that the saw my cute ass cheeks, often pulling them apart with my hands. I was so fucking wet; I could see me leaving a shine on him.

Without any warning you push my knees back to the bench and spin again to face me. Your skirt is now a mere belt and I have the best view of us intertwined, the natural V shape filled with one very erect cock.

I stopped and spun round and let him just take in the sight - his cock buried deep inside of me, my tanned legs running up the side of the bed forming the V of my pussy - intersected by his member. I could feel the heat from him and the obvious tension he was holding onto.

Already buried, you say "I'm going to re-pull on your shoulders really hard on the count of 3 and as I do, I want you to sit up please, use your stomach to pull you up not your hands".

"Hmm - I think I have heard that command before".... I think you have sensed I was close.

"1-2-3". You tug at my shoulders and up I rise, and I feel us connect so deeply, my cock can no longer hold back, and I release myself inside of you. You can feel it as well, my warm cum filling you, you even have the cheek to count each throb and spurt, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.... each time your own contractions occur. Our lips lock again.

Up he sat again and I push down hard, forcing his cock to stretch me open and with that I could feel what I had wanted for so long - not just his hard member, but him - I wanted his cum - don't ask me why, it just meant we had sealed a deal I had been dreaming of for years. He must have come so hard, I could feel the number of times he unloaded inside of me each creating a warmth deep inside, so much so I was counting under my breath as he kissed me deeply again.

You push me back to the bed... "Session concluded" you say. You bring your feet up onto the table, our combined unity on full show to me, clearly demonstrating how well and hard we just fucked. As I subside you adjust and my cock withdraws, cum puddles at the base of my cock and is clearly visible trickling down your inner thigh. We both smile, as we know each other well enough to know your on the pill and I have had the snip, so the fun of cumming together has no undesirable impact.

I wanted him to see what we had done together, I wanted him to realise we had become one in that intimate moment. I removed myself from his now flaccid cock, his cum draining from me but leaving enough that I could feel it on me. I swung off him, but I wanted this feeling over lunch, so I just pulled down my skirt, straightened my top, brushed my hair, and applied some lippy. Somehow, I wanted to feel used and dirty over lunch, in fact I was hoping he'd find a way to finger me and get me off again.

You swing your legs over the bed, straighten your top and skirt. Whilst I get cleaned up and dressed, I can only think lunch time at the restaurant is going to be interesting.

As we leave the surgery for our lunch time appointment and walk past the receptionist, she remarks "Hope the stiffness was eased by the crack".... Was that just talking about the alignment I had just had, or did she know more, that I had just had my own stiffness deep inside your cunt, I had 10mins of your perfect body. We all smiled, "very deep alignments today, thanks for asking."

As we left the clinic room, Charlotte passed a quip - she knew what we'd been up to, but made it sound like it was a medical statement. He quipped back - she now knowing full well that I had fucked him senseless.

"Would you like another appointment?" she said as we left the clinic for lunch. "I'll leave Joanna to arrange the timings of that" he returned, as he put his arm around me, looked me in the eyes and our lips locked again.

Got him, I thought, he's mine now.

fun4nandl
fun4nandl
15 Followers