All Comments on 'Break-In Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ju8streadingju8streadingover 1 year ago

i dont think stanley is guilty, but the wives are.

tranzmanytranzmanyover 1 year ago

Great Claire's going to get Stanley crucified. I wonder if that's the point and for why. Great writing WW.

teedeedubteedeedubover 1 year ago

Teresa needs to teach Claire and Finneman some manners........

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jack is going to be Carol's Consultant of Crime.

cornred58cornred58over 1 year ago

Where has Mrs Troy been lately. Seems unusual she was not at her grandson's birthday party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm gonna have to pay more attention, IC style. I've always felt Miriam was pretty useless, but harmless, other than her uselessness not getting anything done. But her blind loyalty to Savannah, who not only is an incompetent possibly corrupt twat, not to mention Miriam's subordinate, not the other way around, has me questioning their whole relationship. (Corrupt) business? Familial? Lovers? What is this needless loyalty to Savannah?

I'm hoping this doesnt screw up Don's case. Who am I kidding? Don's smarter than the two of them combined, then multiplied. I do find those two being curiouser and curiouser though. Might Savannah's idiocy be a charade and she is the new consultant? Time will tell. 5/5 stars again, and damn the filthy corrupt media scum, both in the story and in RL.

Dewey Cheatham

666iceman666icemanover 1 year ago

Miriam + Sevannah = SWAMP FROG wanna be's. Our Captain of errors has to be part of the minor swamp frog wanna be brigade pulled by strings from her past in LA and the Mob. (Cindy and her FBI boyfriend could unearth that aspect and the IC and IW could take them all down, 1st SET to Crowbar and then only another load of sets to take the match 7-5, 6-4. 7-?

5+stars and a double cheeseburger 14/10, some good old detective work, and you will prove all my theories on the story wrong. I will be only too happy to get it wrong again as these stories are great. Thank you. WW.

Iceman

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 1 year agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted.

Apologies for the delay. The fourth and final chapter of this story has been submitted. Level 4 Patreon patrons already have the cliffhanger.

We'll be seeing more of Phyllis Troy again in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not too long ago Savannah was in a meeting with some anti-crowbar folks and their little gathering put her on the side of actively working against IC in particular and the TCPD in general.

Not sure what’s up with Claire besides paying heed to being a new supervisor and making sure to take your time in getting to know your team. She seems to be moving too fast to get the actual lay of the land and just wants to get her thumbprints on things.

Recurring theme where friction between two people doesn’t get fully dealt with (1st example Cindy & IC political discussions festering and now no bring your struggles, lay all your cards on the table, to your supervisor and get guidance or at least the supes’ vision or intent coming from Claire towards IC and dropping a bombshell major rank/responsibility structure change ala Davis).

Not understanding Joann and the determining who’s guilty and going for it over and over again even after being educated by IC individually and in the group settings. Not sure why she keeps having the same struggle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't know what's going on with Claire, but I hope she learns what the TCPD is all about. Joanne never learns. Keep making the same mistake over and over again.

ThorlolThorlolover 1 year ago

Damn, I think I am missing way too much context to enjoy the story. The story seems to be more about the relationships within the law enforcement than about the case. Feels like 2 pages about the case and 4 pages about the characters but without knowing the characters from previous stories its hard to follow whats happening between them. Even more so when the pov character has more of an observer role without much input other than the spoken one.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Why is Miriam jumping the gun and is she going off in the wrong direction again? Am wondering if Stanley and Maria planned this all along?

5⛤ aain.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum6 months ago

Why weren’t Marla fingerprints on gun if she unloaded it at least somewhere on gun? If Marla had been putting money into a separate checking account, why did Stanley notice as he did the checking of expenses? How can the DA do a Grand Jury without any information from the police?

chytownchytown4 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Break-In Ch. 02 Previous Part
Break-In Series Info