Break Up Deal Pt. 02

Story Info
Part two of the deal between Rahul and Shivi.
772 words
4.31
2.1k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ravi_95
ravi_95
8 Followers

In part two of the story, the beginning of my sequel, the deal that Rahul and Shivi had agreed on, started. As they talked they took a trip down memory lane that day, both of them started remembering the beautiful days of their relationship while discussing the deal. Rahul got emotional and started to re-live some of those times which were his most peaceful and pleasant moments. But along with that the memories came back the pain, the sense of loss came back in a flood as well and he started to cry. Shivi tried to calm him down and they started to discuss the conditions that would relief him from his daily agony.

There were several conditions to his offer. The first was simple enough he wanted the fact that she must take care of him during his bad phase and would be available for him whenever he needed. Shivi was more than happy to agree to that as she knew about the torment that he was going through.

The second condition was that they would talk to eachother after every 3-4 days gap as Rahul didn't wanted to get addicted to her once again and the other being the groom, Shivi was to be married didn't wanted her to talk to her ex. Shivi was trying to be as supportive as possible. Shivi could have easily said no and left him, but she decided to stay as Rahul promised her to push himself to achieve his dreams and create his own happiness. He stated to her that during his relationship, he was so in love and comfortable with that being good enough. But after her marriage was fixed, at that moment he realised he needed a new outlet because he had planned his future around her and hadn't focused on himself. So he decided to start working out and threw himself into his upcoming exams.

The third one was being that she had to do something for him on the day they had decided to talk.

"You look surprised, Shivi," Rahul asked as he stated his third condition.

Shivi was feeling a bit nervous as she didn't knew what Rahul had planned in his mind.

But Rahul reassured her, there was nothing to worry about it won't be anything unusual but it would be something kinky or naughty, she knew that. So on their first day of talk he asked her to wear a black saree with white bra and underneath all should be black. He asked her to wear the saree in a perfectly sexy and traditional way alongwith that she had to wear waist chain, ankle chains, bracelets, thumb rings, in short all types of jewellery that advertise her a traditional indian girl status to the world. The next situation was that she must always be naked underneath her outer clothes. She must never wear panties and be naked most of the time and her clothes must be removed at once he ask her to remove.

For the next time he made it real difficult for Shivi as he asked her to satisfy herself anywhere, anytime, in living room, in kitchen, in bathroom, in bed anywhere that asks her and will never say no to him. She must always agree to his request with her full body and mind. In a way she had to obey every request given to her by Rahul. So according to Rahul on the day of their talks Shivi had to walk, talk, act, dress, and wear make-up and hairstyles in the ways that were chosen by Rahul. Rahul said, "You need to agree to all my request with no questions asked on the day of their phone calls. So at last it was decided total 8 days of talks between them. Eight days of freedom and happiness for Rahul.

After all the torment he was going through Shivi thought, she could atleast fulfill his conditions. The last condition was a little more unusual. "I will tell you the last condition when I am ready," Rahul smiled. There was a pause. Shivi said the first thing that came into her head.

"But... how can I agree to a condition until I know what it is?" Shivi asked, confused.

"You don't have to agree to it now," Rahul said. "When I tell you what it is, you who can agree or disagree. Rahul calmed her out and assured her that it wouldn't be something that she wouldn't be able to do it.

"Whatever it is, I'll do it," she said quickly after being cleared by Rahul.

"But can I do it after my exams???"

ravi_95
ravi_95
8 Followers