All Comments on 'Break Up Deal Pt. 02'

by ravi_95

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ravi_95ravi_95about 3 years agoAuthor

I’ve re-read this 3 times (the whole series) and surprisingly not for the sex, but because I am absolutely obsessed with Rahul and Shivi! The character development in this story is so progressive from beginning to end. The way your writing brings them to life is so vivid I can see the scenes play out as they go. I can see Shivi caring for Rahul , I can hear Rahul's cry, feel Shivi’s confusion, and not just that I was also able to connect and feel every emotion the way Shivi agreed to all his conditions shook me to my core even though she could have easily said no. Although you set the story in a different world Shivi is such a relatable character it’s so hard not to love her and feel with her through every experience she goes through. I have read every one of your stories ( which is a lot!, but you already know that) and this by far is my favorite in the context of the actual story line and your ability to bring this world to life through your words. You truly are one of the most gifted writers I have ever read. You are so meticulous in the way you word things it’s just mindblowing how many feelings you are able to conjure out of me and how many times you have mindfucked me. Thank you for sharing your mind and inner most thoughts with the world. Waiting for next!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This series is one of my favorites! Honestly, I come back here often just to check if there's a new story btw Shivi & Rahul. Love where you're taking this storyline.. can't wait for the next installment! You portray both Rahul and Shivi in full rounded personallities and as they evolve, it keeps me facinated. And Hot. In the last chapter, I had a feeling something like this might happen...nice job, it works :) But now... Introduce her to anal. Take her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Your Shivi and Rahul series is probably one of my favorite stories on the site. It's unpredictable and hot and interesting. Each story has been a completely different sexual and emotional adventure, but yet, they still flow together seamlessly. Her presence, both beautiful and intelligent, only makes him look better. I really can't wait to see where you'll take their interactions in the next installment! I want Rahul to strip Shivi's saree in the most erotic way ever and a sensual and hottt telephonic conversation between them. I started as a common reader but now I can't stop reading! Wow, you make it interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Amazing!!!!! First two parts. You have buildup the story very well. The love, pain and emotions of both are portrayed very well. Now we want an amazing hott sex sessions between them for one last time or hot telephonic sex chat between both of them. I can't wait to see how you portray Shivi in saree. I am waiting for it because I feel she is a real beauty and looks damn gorgeous in saree. Hope I can see her someday in saree (My one last wish before dying). Can't wait for the next part. Please continue the series! (And soon!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Exams??? Dude last me phir twist ke saath chod diya!!!!! I have read all your stories and I personally feel they are amazing. And your girl Shivi!!!! Yarr kitni beautiful hai??? You have written so much about her that mujhe milne ka mann hone laga. She drives me crazy. Waiting to see how those conditions are fulfilled. Shivi your ex now uske baare me padhne me maza aata hai. The way you describe her beauty, her figure, her hotness. Keep writing about her. Story me ab sex realated stuff daalo. You can try playing truth and dare with her. I want a dirty sex chat with her with lot of cuss words. So total 8 days 8 different conditions. Make them in eight different parts. Great admirer of your story. Keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous