Break Up Sex

Story Info
Will sex save their relationship?
2.4k words
4.24
8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeHay
ChloeHay
114 Followers

Her

We had the kind of passion that could go both ways. It could be tender and caring, or it could be volatile and dark. One minute we would be all lovey-dovey, holding hands, going out on dates, sharing a straw, taking selfies, and the next we would be arguing, calling each other names, or just giving each other the silent treatment.

It's been four years of this back and forth and I was done with it, I deserved something better, something more stable, something...that wasn't us.

Him

She was going to break-up with me, I just knew it. There was something about this time that seems different as if she wants a quick exit in order not to be deterred by my pleas. This time she has already packed up her things and removed them from our apartment.

I couldn't say I blame her, our last argument was a nasty one. I really shouldn't have brought up that thing with her mother. But who was she kidding when she thought she could wear that low-cut hoe of an outfit in front of my friends and me not say anything about it? It's not that I am a controlling sort of a guy, but, even a saint wouldn't put up with his girlfriend prancing around in practically nothing in a room full of lust-filled guys.

Her

He most likely already know what my plans are, since I packed up everything. This time I won't let him distract me with flowery words and pleas, this time, I will walk away from this no-good relationship, if it is the last thing I do. I should have listened to my mother when I had the chance, who cares if she's been married five times already, she still could give sound relationship advice!

He probably thinks I'm mad because he blew up at my outfit choice during his get together with his friends...that was the least of my worries. The reason I am leaving is because of a whole list of complied situations, that make that explosive blow-up seem like a tantrum.

Of course, I am not completely faultless in our relationship, and for that, I take ownership of the things I did to make things awful, but I am woman enough to say; enough is enough.

Him

This is not the first time she's tried to leave and it certainly won't be the last. We had something real, our relationship should be an example of perfection in the chick-mags that she'd like to read so much before crawling over to Instagram.

Yes, sometimes we have our rocky patches, but for the most part, everything else runs smoothly over here. The sex,...oh god, the sex is still amazing and I wouldn't be able to find a lover so open-minded as she.

Her

I walk up to him and hand him the keys.

Him

I ignore the keys she tries to hand me. "What are those for," I play dumb. She sits the keys lightly on the desk and crosses her arms over her chest.

"You know what they are for," she says with a bit of an attitude.

I try to remain calm but some snarkiness kicks in with my reply.

"I wouldn't ask if I knew, now would I?"

Her

I could tell that he is in panic mode and soon the pleading will start. He is good with his words so I steel myself with the list of reasons I memorized for not taking him back.

"I'm leaving you," I say.

Him

I knew this was coming but the kick of her words settled in.

She wants to leave again,

Instead of pleading this time, I push her against the exit door, causing her to uncross her arms and press her hands against my chest.

"You want to leave this," I said, closing in for a deep kiss.

Her

His tongue is in my mouth, taking full ownership. He caresses the inside of my mouth like a pro, pulling away slightly to nibble on my lips and going deeper into my hot, wet mouth with his tongue, desperately seeking the answers it wants. I tell myself to push him back but the reasons get a bit muddled in my brain. I kiss him back and like an addict, I tell myself;One last time.

Him

She quickly yields to me and I knew I had the opening I needed. I pick her up, knocking over the last suitcase she'd packed and I headed to our bedroom. I expertly navigate our small apartment, while planting kisses all over her face and neck. I knew that I would have to outperform her in order to state my case of why we should still be together.

Her little moans are getting to me and my heart rate is through the roof.

In the bedroom, I was king, she entered my trap willing, so I must not mess up this opportunity.

Her

He unzips my jeans slowly and rolls them down my hips, taking them off and tossing them on the floor, along with my underwear. He sits me up from the bed, and takes off my shirt, and unsnaps my bra, throwing it on the floor as well. I am now naked and telling myself that it is okay, that I will be leaving after this.

For sure

I close my eyes as I feel his tongue circle in between and around my toes. He takes my big toe into his mouth and starts sucking it. My heart is pounding so loudly, I could hear it over the city traffic outside our window. He is looking me in the eye, as he sucks my toe with mastery. A few tears escape my eyes as I try to hold them back but they roll down the side of my face. His hot tongue moves over to my next toe and he sucks it deeply, causing me to let out a little squeal.

Him

She's making noises now, that is a good sign. She loves it when I suck her toes and I love having them in my mouth. She wore a size 9 ½ but her feet always had a pedicure and whatever routine she does, keeps them smelling fresh and nice, even after a hard's days work. She is crying now, one tear for each eye. I reach up to wipe her tears away while keeping her toes in my mouth.

I know she thinks she'll be leaving after this, but that was not my plan. After sucking her toes, I turn her around and pull out Shelia, the whip that we use. I first start with a massage, beginning at her shoulders, working my way to her back, digging in all her problem areas. She lets out a satisfied moan as I worked in my magic. I grab some Jojoba oil, warm it in my hand, and return to caressing her beautiful dewy skin. Her hips briefly leave the mattress as I turn my attention to her plump buttocks.

Her

He rubs my behind and it feels amazing. His hands were always the best and knew how to get me to relax, even in this fucked up situation we are in, I am enjoying his magic. I begin to close my eyes but was startled when his hand came crashing down, landing on the left cheek of my buttocks.

"Say you want it," he says, his voice filled with authority.

Smack

His hand comes crashing down my other cheek and I let out a little whimper.

"Don't make me ask again,"

"I want it," I admitted, burying my head in our flowery pillow.

The all too familiar sting of the whip comes crashing down my behind.

Smack.

Smack.

Smack.

I feel myself growing wet between the legs and I grind my middle into the mattress after each landing.

"Did I tell you to pleasure yourself," he asks me, caressing my behind again, causing me to let out a strangled moan.

"No," I manage to say.

"No, what?"

Don't say it.

The whip comes swinging again.

Smack.

Smack.

Smack,

Smack.

Smack.

Smack.

"No, Sir," I scream

Him

"Good girl," I say. Dropping the whip and examining my handy work. Her behind was marked up pretty good. I wanted to tattoo her ass with the word MINE, but this would have to do for now.

"On your knees," I say.

She crawls to her knees, giving me the opportunity to pry her cheeks open and for me to stick my tongue right in her hole. I plunged straight in, ignoring her soft little sighs that had my cock standing at attention. I positioned myself so I could have access to both of her holes and I started licking the opening of her ass and playing with her clit.

"You are sopping wet for me," I say, lapping up her juices and getting my fill. There is one thing about my baby, she was kinky as hell and I knew how to push all of her buttons.

Her

He was licking my ass and now was digging in and out of my pussy. My insides were trying to grip his fingers because it remembered my kegel exercises. I moved my hips back in forth as pleasure rolled through my body. I was still telling myself I was going to leave after this, but I was having a hard time convincing myself with his tongue putting in work on my behind.

He repositions us on the bed and tells me;

"Be a good girl and climb on my face."

My legs are now at each side of his face, I am sitting on his tongue, which is darting in and out of me. My juices are clearly running down his face, but he doesn't seem to care. I am looking down at him, while he is looking up at me and I reach back to feel his hardness, still through his jeans.

Him

I waited for her to make that move, she is feeling me now and I am hard as a rock. I knew he had to be shielded before making an appearance otherwise I would lose this battle. While I am licking her, she unzips me and starts playing with my cock through my briefs. She is moaning and talking dirty.

"You like that don't you," she taunts at me. I knew that it was time for me to take the dominant position, so I lift her off me and quickly undress.

"On your knees again," I say, stroking my cock while I admire her sexy body. She wags her ass at me in invitation and without hesitation I plunge deep into her sweet, tight, hot, wet, cave.

"FUCK ME!"

She screams at me, while I stay still, enjoying her close all around me, I hold on to her hips and lean forward and start to lick the nape of her neck.

"FUCK ME!"

I chuckle, before drawing back and thrusting into her again, this time going in deeper. She pushes back on me and I feel her squeezing at my cock, making me almost lose it.

Her

My heart was almost about to give out and anger takes over me as I start moving my hips back to get him to start fucking me. I was angry at him, at myself, for just everything and I wanted the temporary-fix that an orgasm could give.

"Are you still leaving," he asks.

"YES," I scream.

He thrusts deeply inside me.

"Are you," he asks again.

"YES," I scream louder.

He starts thrusting fasting and harder and my inside starts to warm up, I couldn't stop myself from moaning.

"Say it," he says.

"Say...what," I thrust back, feeling myself about to cum.

"That...you...are...leaving...me."

Sweat drips off my forehead as I push back on his cock. My heart is racing a mile a minute. His cock feels so good inside me.

"I...am...,cumm_."

He pulls out.

And turns me around on my back, and puts my legs on his shoulders. He thrusts back into me, causing my head to flop back on the pillow.

"What were you saying," he says, looking down at me. Daring me to say the words. He thrusts in and out and my pussy is begging me not to say something foolish.

"Like that," I say. I reach up to play with my C-cup breast and I pinch my nipples and watch his eyes darken. I could feel my orgasm build up again and knew that I needed to get him to cum before me.

Him

She knew it would turn me on to see her playing with her breast. I drop her legs and lean on her, taking my mouth and biting her left shoulder blade.

She screams out in pleasure and I could feel her cumming as I continuously plunge into her. Her head is thrashing, and I start licking her face, causing her hips to go into overdrive bringing me along as I felt myself empty my seed into her. Heart racing, I stay on top of her for a bit, before rolling off.

I hear her laugh, making my shoulders relax. I could tell that she had an amazing time because her laugh was always to cover up the after-effects of her intense orgasms.

Her

Little shivers run through my body and I let out a little laugh as they course through. My heart rate goes back to normal and I look over at my now ex-boyfriend and frown. This was one of the things on my list for reasons for leaving. He never really knew how to have a decent conversation about anything and always covered it somehow.

Getting out of bed, I search for my clothes.

"What are you doing," he asks.

"As I said, I am leaving you," I say, "thanks for the break-up sex."

Hello, this is just another flash story like Lunch Break, Cum-filled, and Slave's Oath...but about a break up this time. The woman character really surprised me, I thought she was going to stay, but my fingers typed that she was just going to up and leave after the sex, so that is what I stuck with.

This week I will be penning Age Gap part 03. and also, finishing up the conclusion of Take My Husband. A friend of mine wants me to write a flash story for him, so I may include that here as well next week (that story may become a reality so I'll be sure to write true story*hopefully* in the title) ...until then, C. H/ P.S I will be putting this story in BDSM because of the whipping scene, but I know there is more than just that to BDSM so if it gets moved I will understand, not sure where to put this kind of content.

ChloeHay
ChloeHay
114 Followers