All Comments on 'Break Up Sex'

by ChloeHay

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Carmilla234Carmilla234over 3 years ago
Hello!

This was a sad, but beautiful story. May I recommend a part 2 maybe? I really enjoyed the characters. They were sad in a way. He because he needs her but can't tell her how he feels, she because she loves him but realised that she can't live with someone who won't open up. That's what made this sorry good in my opinion. The realisation that sometimes, even though you love someone, it is best to move on for your sake. Anyways, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

Sadly sex isn’t the only thing needed in a relationship, not even when it’s great sex.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (UK)

ChloeHayChloeHayover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your comments on this one, I usually write these flash stories in one sitting. I did feel that this story was a bit sad and that sex cannot fix all problems and maybe that is why even though I wanted them to makeup, my fingers didn't want to tell any lies.

Thanks for enjoying the story, I am not used to positive feedback, just hearts, so even though I told myself never to comment under my own story again, I decided to break that rule for the positive feedback.

CH

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nothing Like Feeling Used

At the very end, been there like so many others. The really sad, depressing part is afterwards it's almost impossible to remember the good things, only all of the little disrespects and what could have, should have been. If I were to guess, I would expect her to be back if for nothing more than an occasional refresher course.

I find it a positive when Authors respond to comments, it shows care for the readers opinions. As the yin to the yang I also don't think it shows any lack when Authors don't comment.

Good realistic story from my point of view although I've never done the spanking thing I realize now that perhaps I should have. ;-} Good job Chloe, you're getting better with each and every effort. Signed: BTW

ChloeHayChloeHayover 3 years agoAuthor

@anonymous

Thanks, BTW,

Yes, the spanking is something I try hard not to write in every story. I actually recruited an editor for Fucking Monsters and if she does a good job and likes my story-telling maybe she can help with most of my stories (Fingers crossed). I found so many mistakes in Fucking Monsters that I am re-editing the whole thing and will release it as a whole and possibly a novella once it's finished. I am also looking for a digital artist to draw the two characters for that one.

As far as responding to comments...I have a tendency of talking about my work, which comes off defensive, someone told me not to do that because people on here have the desire to just bomb people's work with 1 star without reading them ( he said it ruder than that but I got the point).

I've also been personally attack by several people due to the nature of my writing; making assumptions about me instead of critiquing my work. For the most part, I just let those comments go, I do not believe in deleting comments unless people are attacking each other...but I figured the less I say, most of the attention go toward the work instead of the person.

I will learn how to be gracious in my comments from now on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChloeHay@ChloeHay
It's been some months that I have been away, I have not been feeling good and have a hospitalization and had to abandon writing for a bit, but I am back and ready to take on the tasks of writing new works and finishing the stories I have started previously. Fucking Monsters ...