All Comments on 'Breakfast at Sweetheart's'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
xDarkAngel0xDarkAngel0over 1 year ago

I loved it. I must admit in places I was so touched by the character exchange that i shared their smiles and tears. Great job. Luv Chloe x.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 1 year ago

It’s frequently a chore slogging through all the sissy, CD and futa stuff here looking for a real Transgirl love story. I feel I’ve struck gold with this one.

Thank you.

Also, thanks for using the term “making out” rather than “pashing” or “snogging”. It falls gently on the ear.

cali_fraecali_fraeover 1 year ago

Fantastic! Had me smiling all the way through!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Could use some hotter more detailed sex scenes but very good and romantic story nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yup!! Same thing and thanks I really needed this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed it, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Genuinely beautiful, first time I've commented on anything like this, just... as an Aussie trans girl myself, especially as someone who grew up in Sydney, I couldn't help but laugh at the bits and pieces of random Sydney stuff you put in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great story, always happy to see something from you.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

What a great story, full of love, compassion and understanding. It was nice to hear that Danielle didn't have a huge dick and that they take turns fucking each other in the ass like some of these stories do. This story was about a beautiful woman and a man finding each other and falling in love. Well done and thanks.

Blackout6661Blackout6661over 1 year ago

Good story would have been nice if they asked his sister to carry a baby for them instead of not having any, but either way still a good ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi there, I've also read quite a lot of stories on this site, but this one was really the best untill now.

I'm similar as Mark, and could feel his thoughts and doubts about his love.

If you love the person you encounter as a person, for me the fact that she is a transgender will never make any difference to me. (Speaking of an experience I had a long time ago) There are so many ways to make love to a person and whether she's equiped with the same "tools" as I have shall never be a no go!

Regards from "above (Europe) to down under".

jd701jd701over 1 year ago

Hi there, I've also read quite a lot of stories on this site, but this one was really the best untill now.

I'm similar as Mark, and could feel his thoughts and doubts about his love. For the rest a very nice romantic story

If you love the person you encounter as a person, for me the fact that she is a transgender will never make any difference to me. (Speaking of an experience I had a long time ago) There are so many ways to make love to a person and whether she's equiped with the same "tools" as I have shall never be a no go!

Regards from "above (Europe) to down under".

scouser10scouser10over 1 year ago

What a great story 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just friging awsome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story. Full of love , caring and understanding. So nice not reading that one or both had 10” or she was Like 46DD. Loved how she had small breasts due to hormones and enjoyed reading about her personal history. She shared her previous relationship history good and bad and that made it a love story.

BiCowboyDFWBiCowboyDFWover 1 year ago

Absolutely wonderful story. Romantic , sexy and heart warming. ❤️

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[Revenge of the 5th 2023]

Tres Romantique!

11/110!!!!!

Quaker0186Quaker01867 months ago

Great story, well done. You are a fantastic author and this story is one of your best. Keep up the excellent work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...