Breakfast in Bed

Story Info
What can we do after breakfast...?
1.2k words
4.33
5.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******

Another story written with a girl in mind. I hope you enjoy this one. Ladies, feel feel to contact me if you would like a story written for your pleasure.

******

The night was fun, but it was also tiring. Good thing you were able to sleep well. You wake slowly and try to squeeze in closer to my hands. But wait, you cannot feel me near you. You sit up quickly to look around. I walk into the bedroom at the perfect time, breakfast in hand.

You smile with the surprise of a morning well planned. You sit up in bed and let the sheets fall down over your breasts, revealing how bare they are. The night was a little hot after all. You can tell my eyes cannot seem to go anywhere else as you begin nibbling on the food in front of you. "Haven't you seen enough of those," you say cheekily.

I sit on the bed gently beside you. I gently caress that little bit of hair obstructing the sight of your amazing eyes. No better way to start my morning then being able to look at your amazing beauty. I don't even answer your statement, you know to what regard I hold you.

I kiss the side of your cheek and stand up, going toward the kitchen, probably cleaning something up. You cannot help but admire the chiseled shape of my bare back and only slightly concealed butt. You cannot help but think of the possibility of dessert after breakfast.

You eat your breakfast in bed, relaxed, refined, ready for whatever the day may be bringing. I walk back into the bedroom; having done whatever task I did in the kitchen. I cannot help but admire your amazing eyes for a little longer. They are amazing after all. I begin to take away your plate. You say, 'thank you', and look up at me with that expression that you know stirs me. I cannot help but stare at you, yearning for the desire that you have awoken within me.

I cannot help but sit back down beside you and kiss your lips. You hold your hand against my face, holding it there a moment longer than you might normally. I know what your desire is. You know you are going to get it. I all but drop the plate on the floor and hold my hands against your back, pulling you a little upright. You feel your breasts against my bare chest. You know I cannot help but hold you to me.

My seating is a little awkward, but you don't really care. The passion of the moment almost explodes. Your hands grasp my shoulders and pull me toward you. One of my hands holds you to me. The other cannot help but wander through your hair, playing slightly. I pull your head back a little as I kiss your neck. Your breathing builds as you feel my lips press harder.

You can feel your pussy begin to get wetter. You are glad you are not wearing underwear; indeed, anything at all. You wish I was not wearing anything either. You slide your hand down my underwear and begin to pull them away from me. You cannot help but grasp that chiseled butt of mine. I cannot help but let you. Your breathing grows louder as the passion of my kisses builds. You accidently (maybe) brush my shaft as you bring your hand back up to my chest. You can feel I am getting harder.

You are stirred by the temptation the brushing of my dick brings you. You brush my cock again and feel it grow a little harder for you. You are certain that I want you now, not that you doubted it before. I pull your body just a little closer to mine. You stroke my cock some more as I sit up on top of the bed above you. You pull slowly closer, guiding my cock gently to your pussy.

As you part your legs to allow me toward you, you pull my body a little closer using your hand on my back. I return the motion in a similar fashion. We are both all but sitting as you feel my cock begin to slide within you. I, at first, do not go far into you. You don't mind. You love the feeling anyway.

You slide your hand down my back and hold my ass cheeks tightly. My next push into you goes a little deeper as you push me closer to you. The tip of my cock seems to rub your G-Spot. You know I love the sound of your moaning as the pleasure builds within you. Your moaning urges me forward. I love the sound of you. Each little note of pleasure you give me seems to get me a little further into you.

You try to spread your legs further apart; maybe letting me go deeper into your hips. You feel the grip of my fingers press tighter against your ass cheeks. You can feel my desire for you growing in both my grip and my push. You try to keep your hold against my back, but your hands seem to begin to fall to your side. You lean back, letting yourself fall gently backwards, holding yourself as close to me as you can as your arms fall beneath you.

One of my hands grips your hair slightly tighter. I know you enjoy the slight pull against your head I exert. You let your head be pulled gently backwards as I kiss your exposed neck. You try your hardest to lean your hips closer to me, feeling the head of my cock push further into your body. You cannot help but let the air escape from your lungs as I rub further into your body.

You can tell I enjoy the sound of your pleasure. I cannot help but thrust deeper into you as my pace quickens. You take one of your hands and grip my hair too, trying to hold my kisses against your neck. I seem to be pressing harder against you there too. The feeling of orgasm starts to take control of you. You cannot help but fall downward against the bed, holding my kisses fast against your neck. You can feel my mouth struggling to hold fast against you as the passion of the moment grows.

Your mouth widens as your orgasm gets closer to escaping you. You try to hold your body closer to me, pressing your nipples against me, hoping to get me even further into you. Your eyes simply close as the passion of the moment takes control over you. You hold my body close with your legs, trying to make sure I stay inside you despite the moment of passion. Your voice cries out in vibrant orgasm, gripping me close with your legs as best you can.

You feel my warmth explode within you. I simply cannot resist the passion of the moment, holding myself deeply into your immaculate body. You feel my pace begin to slow as we both try to regain the ability to breath. The kissing of your neck continues, now more subtly and carefully, gently moving back up to your lips. I kiss the smile you give me.

******

I hope you enjoyed that story. Ladies, if you would like me to write something in particular I will gladly do so. Your pleasure is my desire.

******