All Comments on 'Breakfast in Bed Pt. 01'

by NavyRigger

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
clackormanclackormanabout 3 years ago

Great story! I am, though, a stickler for continuity. There is a problem with your story’s timeline. You say the wife died two years prior. Then you say that the tub was installed four years prior. Then you say that he sold the house he shared with his wife after she died. So how could the tub he installed two years before his wife died be in his new house?

Don’t take this as a bad criticism... consider it a useful critique as you continue your writing. You are good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Agree the continuity was lax...

Sadly the anal sex ruined the vibe. Contrary to popular belief not everyone likes or wants to read about anal sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved the story, but there was one small issue which almost spoiled it for me. Proof read your copy properly word for word. Do not just rely on the spell checker! Too many wrong words spoilt the flow of the story. Apart from that it was a jolly good read.

Regards B J.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
marvelous love story

Breakfast in Bed is a marvelous love story (apart from the anal sex) that should be continued, as the author has indicated it will be by designating this as Chapter 1. Hopefully, this will be the case.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

I enjoyed the storyline, you need a good editor to help you with sentence structure and spelling, your just can't reply a a spell checker. You are a good writer and I hope to see more of this story. Well done 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story, but where is part 2 ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved the story and really hope it gets updated, but seeing as it’s been posted for a little over a year now, I sadly don’t think that’s going to happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous