All Comments on 'Breakfast Sausage'

by dispatcher59

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Breakfast Sausage

Great tale of voyeurism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice little tale

I can't believe this cute little story hasn't drawn more attention, or particularly more comments. This tale of two tails being happily entertained for a stranger's secret (or not) entertainment, and the hardly surprising result, brought a smile to my face, along with an empathetic throb. All three sausages contributing their special sauce, plus the girls' obvious savoring of the results of their handiwork, falls into a neat notch in an inveterate voyeur's memory. All that could enhance the story would be one of girls spotting a trace of the voyeur's reaction on his shorts and gigglingly pointing it out to her companions, or one of the female staff, having become aware of the quartet's activity, glancing at the voyeur's shorts and giving a knowing downward smirk as he paid his check.

Having seen others, as well as having been, in similar public situations with longer pants where spreading wet spots are readily apparent, I would have enjoyed the twist of the voyeur's embarrassment at trying to escape without notice, or the additional titillation from his becoming the focus of more attention.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdispatcher59@dispatcher59
725 Followers
New Yorker with a predilection for older "Girl Next Door" types and Weather Channel gals.