Breaking a Dry Spell

Story Info
It’s been a while since your last threesome.
2.5k words
4.36
7.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a ridiculously long two years. Being stuck at home with each other, you had plenty of time to explore all kinds of sex. Your bond's grown stronger by the day, and just thinking about him, his face, his sensuous lips, his muscled arms... oooh, you can't wait until he's finished this business trip.

Every night, you text each other, talking about the things you're planning to do. Right now, your phone pings with yet another picture of him holding his cock through his boxers. The fabric strains, you can see the veins popping out.

Mat:

"Fuck I can't wait to shove this down your throat"

You:

"Hmm I want to take it in deep.

Make myself gag

Rub my tongue all over your soft skin and feel it grow even harder in my mouth"

The little jingly balls in your pussy bump against each other as you turn on your belly and slowly hump the blanket. You snap a picture of your naked ass, glowing softly in the light of your bedside lamp, and are rewarded with a close-up of his dick, pre-cum dripping out the tip.

"Ugh," you moan, your free hand sneaking its way past your belly and into the warm folds of your smooth mound. Your fingertips touch wet, slipping some way into your hole, which promptly spasms around your digits. Hurriedly, you roll onto your back and lick the slick off your fingers. A quick text, "Going for it now", and a last photo of your glistening lips, just begging to be fucked.

But that has to wait, it's only you now. Luckily you've had lots of chances to figure out how to get maximum effect on your own. The phone falls from your hand as you move to your perky breasts, lightly scratching your skin on the way. You squeeze your boob and tug at your nipple while your fingers find your clit, engorged and hard and oh-so ready.

You know the perfect spot, just off-centre, and start stroking in quick, tiny circles that send little shockwaves through your system. Your other hand goes to your thigh, kneading the flesh, pinching the insides, rubbing along the piece where your leg and pussy mound meet. You can feel your hot tunnel gushing juices as you writhe and squeeze your legs to escape the intense fire building in your belly.

Your breathing comes quickly, soft moans escaping your lips, red from being bitten down on. Bucking your hips, your movements become almost frantic as you can feel the edge drawing closer, the circles widen and increase in speed, your thigh is tortured by your fingers. Will it leave marks? Secretly, you hope so.

Then, all conscious thought is wiped out as you push down hard on your clit, grab your thighs and circle your hips. Deep inside, the fire has coiled into hot coal, spreading tingling heat through your pussy, through your hole body. Your head thrashes around and your legs go stiff, but your fingers don't let up.

You can tease the fire right into your hot, wet pussy, so you keep pushing, circling, pinching, grabbing, rubbing. Shiny with sweat, your arm sore from the effort, you can't help but moan continuously as you feel the fire contract your pussy, travelling in waves and making the balls quiver. It's almost too much to bear, but it - just - needs -

"Ohhh! Hmmm, fuck yeah, just, one, more..."

Your eyes roll back in your head as the final orgasm takes hold. Legs clamped, your fingers dig into your pussy to feel it tighten and splutter. Your other hand kneads your boobs, prolonging the feeling, and every time a wave ends, you flick your clit, making your pussy erupt again and again and again.

Finally, spent, you roll over, balls still inside and manage to text Mat good night before you fall asleep.

Your last thought is, "I wonder what the surprise is he mentioned earlier..."

***

At last, his business trip is finished. You're waiting outside, bags packed - as per instructions. Two days in the Hilton in the capital, just you and him; you made sure to pack all your toys and the sexiest underwear. As he pulls up, you see him check you out. Satisfied with your outfit choice, you hop in the car and lean over to give him a hot, steamy kiss.

"Hey sexy," he mumbles in your ear before he pulls on your hair. He chuckles softly as you moan loudly, and says, "Looks like you're good and ready to go."

You rub his dick, replying, "You bet."

Then you take his hand and put it on your thigh. Of course, he pushes it right up into your loose shorts. The look on his face is delightful: complete surprise and joy at feeling nothing.

"Holy hell, babe, this is gonna be a long drive."

***

The drive had been long, indeed. It didn't help that he'd stopped twice so he could make you cum on his fingers until you nearly passed out. The second time, you hadn't seen a slight bend in the road and got surprised by a pick-up driving past. He said they didn't see you, but the thought that they might have made you cum even harder.

He had gotten a glint in his eyes at that, and grinned devilishly, but didn't elaborate on his thoughts.

As you pull closer to the Hilton now, you yawn and stretch.

"Honey, won't you finally tell me what the surprise is? You know I like to be prepared."

He laughed. "Of course you do. Remember the girl I've been chatting to, Britt?

Well, she's not quite as shy as I made her out to be, and she's coming over later."

Tilting your head, you look him dead in the eye.

"Don't tell me we're gonna get to have a go at her? She's fucking hot."

He laughed again. "Told you it was gonna be worth the wait. She thinks you're super hot and from what I can gather, she likes it rough."

Your thoughts wander, remembering past threesomes. The gymnast, your first. The tourist and the roadtrip. The look on the girls' faces when he put his dick in. The shy one you got to cum for the very first time. And always, always, the girls' faces when he entered them. He didn't look it always, but he was huge and hard and a master at his craft.

How sad must it be not being able to cum from dick alone? You wouldn't know. As far as you're concerned, his dick is magic. You love sharing it with others and oh my, are you excited to meet Britt.

His hand wanders around your clit while you think, his eyes predatory - he knows exactly where your mind is. He loves that you're such a horny little slut and it drives him wild to see you go down on another girl. He, too, is very excited for you to meet Britt. He only takes his hands off you when the hotel security starts looking at the car suspiciously long.

It doesn't take much to settle into your hotel room. With the door to the little roof garden open, you sit and chat about Britt while you wait for her to arrive.

"So what do you want to try, honey?" you ask.

He thinks for a bit. "You know that fantasy I've told you about, where I fuck a girl from behind while you eat her out? Definitely that."

"Oooh yes, then I get to lick your balls while I taste her. I can grab your ass, and her ass and she can bury her face in my pussy!"

Your own pussy has started feeling hot and squishy. There'll probably be a mark on your shorts when you get up but you don't care.

"I hope her hands are small," he winks at you.

You blush. "Shut up, you know I like it. I wonder what she tastes like. I've also never played with nipple piercings like that before. Oh man, I'm not sure how long I can wait anymore."

"Don't think it will be long now," he chuckles, eager to get the fuckfest started, too.

When there is a knock at the door, he jumps up and adjusts his jeans.

"Looks like it's go time!"

He glances at you, reading your thoughts like always. "Don't be shy now, you know this'll be fun."

You laugh, following him to the door. As you get up, you sneak a feel - as expected, you're sopping wet.

'At least one of us isn't shy,' you think, then the door already opens.

Britt looks just as amazing as on the photos. She's a little shorter than you, with fuller breasts and a tiny waist. But before you can feel awkward, she hugs you, squeezing you and running her hand up into your hair.

With goosebumps running down your spine, you encircle her and plant your mouth on hers. Immediately, she returns the kiss, snaking her tongue out to get a taste.

Mat ushers you both inside, closing the door and joining the hug. As you break the kiss, he grabs Britt's jaw and kisses her himself.

"Guess we'll get to formalities later," you reckon a little out of breath. Narrating has always helped you feel more comfortable - although from the looks of it, you won't have much time to speak.

Already, Mat and Britt are pulling you onto the bed. The three of you exchange kisses, and before you know it, your clothes have come off. Mat jumps off the bed to get out of his pants, so you help Britt out of her dress and then push her into the pillows to get a good look.

She's pretty, tattoos down her side and sharp canines glinting when she smiles.

"Fuck, I love your boobs," she moans, taking you by surprise.

"Told you she thinks you're hot," chimes in Mat, hopping back onto the bed and starting to nibble on Britt's neck.

Following suit, you run your hands over her body, grabbing her boobs and circling around her pussy. You still feel a little shy to touch it - she literally walked in a few minutes ago! - but she's not feeling shy at all.

"Someone touch me already," she begs, pulling your hand down to her clit.

'Well then,' you think and happily oblige. While she passionately makes out with Mat, moaning through the kisses, you gently pinch and twist her clit. You can feel it swelling up, her hips moving against your arms.

You kiss her belly, raking your teeth over the inked skin, and tease her entrance with one finger. Mat's hands are on your back, your boobs, her boobs, in her hair... Every touch of his lights you up. You know your pussy is gushing by now, but you're so happy exploring Britt.

Slowly, you plunge that finger into her depths, feeling slick hot wetness and her moans reverberate through your hands. She's tight, but not so tiny after all, and quickly, you pull out your finger and push in two. With your thumb on her clit, it doesn't take long for her first orgasm.

"Ooouuhh," she moans, the moans turning into little screams as you continue. "Yyess, make me cum! Hhrmm, harder, please!"

With fervour, you're now pistoning your fingers in and out of her hot hole. With every push, you go a little deeper, finding that spot you know so well from when Mat has a go at you.

It works for Britt, too. Her legs are thrashing, her hands clawing at you and Mat. With a quick look between you, Mat moves his body a little over hers, wrapping his leg around hers and putting his hands around her throat.

His dick is right by your face, so what else can you do but take it in, take it in deep and suck on it in time to your hammering of Britt's pussy.

Mat moans. He loves your lips around his dick, but he doesn't want Britt's writhing to cause any accidents. She did say she liked it rough...

You know when he starts to squeeze. His dick gets a whole lot harder, making you choke for a second. You can also feel the electricity shoot through Britt's body. Juice is squirting out of her pussy, drenching your hand. The contractions feel like they might break your fingers, but from your own experience you know there is more to get out of here.

So you don't let up. Keep the rhythm, always teasing that spot and using your thumb to stimulate the nerves around her entrance. You can feel her pussy tighten, relax, tighten, relax less - it's building fast.

With an apologetic moan, you release Mat's cock, pre-cum still connecting your lips and his tip. He grabs himself and starts to jerk off, but then he realises your plan.

With a swift movement, you're above Britt, and as you feel her pussy tighten like a vice, you clamp your mouth over her clit, biting it just hard enough to feel her nerves explode. At the same time, Mat, having repositioned himself, sinks his enormous dick straight down Britt's throat.

It's too much for Britt. Screaming around Mat, her hips buck wildly, her pussy cumming so fast and hard you get scared your fingers might fall off. You keep your mouth right on her clit, though, matching her movements and she has nowhere to go, no way out as the final orgasm hits her like a runaway train.

"Fuck yeah," groans Mat, " I'm gonna cum... You better not spill a drop, Britt. I don't want to have to punish you."

Eyes rolled back in her head, Britt manages to moan appreciatively before her mouth if filled with jets after jets of sticky, hot cum. Mat can feel her swallowing, pulling his dick in - somehow, in all her ecstasy, Britt manages to grab his balls. Groaning, he retaliates by pushing his dick even further.

From your spot above Britt's pussy, you can just catch a glimpse of the bulge in her throat. The moans and groans, Britt's pussy juices down your hand and her sweet smell in your mouth - it pushes you over the edge, too.

You hump her leg frantically as her pussy calms down and Mat relaxes, but you don't take your fingers out and you keep your tongue teasing her clit. This is for you now, not for her. With your own juices wetting Britt's leg, your clit rubs perfectly over her shin and you wrap your legs around hers tightly as you succumb to your own orgasm.

Hips still twitching, you lick Britt clean.

"Man, you taste amazing. There's so much juice on my hand!"

Britt moans in response, mumbling, "I'll repay you in just a moment."

There are strands of cum on her lips from Mat rubbing his tip on her face. She did swallow every drop he landed in her throat. As he rolls off her, he stretches, looking at the glorious bodies next to him and says, "Alright, ladies. Who's ready for round two?"