Breaking a Good Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meg shook a little, and I could see she was afraid. "You know I want to be done with it." Then with anger in her voice she went on, "Fine. Fine. You want to know exactly what he did, and exactly how he fucked me? I will tell you. But just know that all I was doing is what you told me I had to do, nothing more. Before I do this, I need your absolute promise that you are not going to go get all depressed and run off and kill yourself because I went and did exactly what you told me I had to do. You need to know I did not want to do this, it's over, and that you agree that we will stay together and work on things after this no matter what you think of what I tell you."

"I understand. You did not want to, but you did it. I promise I will not hurt myself based solely on this one night and what you tell me. If you really are done with it, and there is no emotional connection then I am resigned to face the pain and try to put our lives back together. Go on." I said.

She calmed down a little, and looked at the ground like an ashamed child. It took a minute then quietly she went on. "Alright. We went in the room. He could tell I was still not comfortable, so though he was obviously very excited he just asked if I wanted a back rub to relax. I really just wanted to get it over with, but also was not ready to just do it. He had me lay face down on the bed, and he gently caressed my back for what felt like an hour. During that time he slowly lifted my blouse over my head, and unhooked my bra so I could slip out of it. He moved his hands slowly but firmly over my skin, and pressing to massage me. I expected his hands to feel rough, but they were smooth to the touch. The back rub combined with the alcohol made me very sleepy and I think I did fall asleep a little."

Before she could go on I asked, "So he was very sensitive to your needs?"

She could see where that question was going, so just said "Yeah, I guess." Then went on. "At some point he started to run his hands through my hair, then down over my skirt and my legs. He did that for a while. He got up for a moment and took off his shirt and pants leaving him in just his briefs."

I interrupted her again and asked, "Did he look as good without his cloths on as you thought he would? I know he looks very athletic. Did having him unclothed turn you on at all?"

Once again she sort of tried to push aside the question. "He looked good I think. I kind of had my head in the pillow from the back rub, so I didn't get a great look at him then." She didn't answer if it turned her on, but she continued. "Then he unzipped my skirt and I raised my hips so he could slide it down. He caressed my butt and legs also for a long time running his hands up and down them paying particular attention to running his hands up the soft skin on my inner thighs."

"Did this turn you on?" I asked.

She stopped and looked thoughtful for a moment then said softly, "A little I think." Then she moved on quickly, "After a while, he started to kiss around the back of my neck and my ears. He whispered to me that he was going to fuck me so hard that I would scream. Then he kind of pushed on my shoulder to roll me over on my back, and we kissed. We lay like that for a few minutes necking while he ran his hands over my breasts. After some time he dropped down and began nibbling and sucking on my breasts and nipples. This was when he first started lightly rubbing his finger up and down the crotch of my panties. He really took his time with this. He ran just the tip of his finger from the waist band all the way down to my ass, then back up. He also cupped my crotch with his hand and rubbed it some."

"You were very turned on at this point right?" I asked.

She raised her eyes and looked at me, "I don't know. I mean, yes I was but...."

"Were your panties wet through?" I prodded her.

Once again she said softly, "Yes, they were soaked."

"Alright, go ahead." I said.

She continued. "After doing this for quite a while, he reached down on either side of my hips, I raised them again and he slid my panties off. I thought he was just going to take off his briefs at this point, and get it over with, but instead he moved towards the foot of the bed and went down on me. After that...."

I stopped her again, "Did you orgasm?"

"What?" She asked trying to ignore the question.

"Did he make you cum? Was he good?" I asked more directly.

She paused for a few seconds finally looking down at the floor and said simply. "Yes."

She took a few moments before going on, and stuttered a bit saying, "He. Ummmm.... He is very good with his tongue. He first licked up and down the entire length of me. Then he stabbed his tongue in and out of me fucking me with it. Finally he moved up and ran his tongue first softly around my clit, then faster and faster. Finally he took my clit in his mouth and sucked it while he continued to run his tongue over the most sensitive part in his mouth. I was already very excited, and he was able to make me explode with his mouth." She stopped, and asked, "Do you really need to hear that? I mean come on Thomas?"

I nodded, "Yes, every little detail you remember. Exactly like you just described, I need you to give me everything you felt and he did."

With uncertainty she continued. "Then... Then he, ummmm. Then he took off his briefs, and he took my hands and helped me sit up. He helped me push back so I was leaning back against the pillows and the headboard. He knelt in front of me, and that was when I saw his cock for the first time. He had me stroke it some, then he put it in my mouth and I sucked it for a while. Then ummm. He..."

"Was it really big?" I asked her.

She stopped again and looked up at the ceiling, "I don't know. It was.... I mean I didn't measure it or anything. I'm not into size like that. You know that."

"Is it bigger than mine?" I interrupted.

This stopped her for quite a bit, and she still was not meeting my eyes. Finally she said, "I guess so. I'm not....."

"Meg, look at me." I said.

She stopped looking at the ceiling and looked at me.

"It's alright, just tell me." I said calmly like it didn't matter at all.

After a few seconds she looked me right in the eyes and finally said, "Yes, his cock is really big. He's a big guy. You know that. And his cock matches the size of the rest of his body both in width and length."

"Did you like sucking it? Were you thinking about what it was going to feel like inside of you and getting excited about it?" I asked.

She could tell I wouldn't settle for not answering. "Yes. I did like it. I was thinking at that point of how it was going to feel in me. Ummmm. Where was I... yeah, I gave him head for a while. He got really hard, and started to moan some. At first, I could only fit the head in my mouth. It was the size of a doorknob. So I sucked the head and stroked his length with my hands. But eventually I started to let him fuck it into my throat some. I gagged a couple of times, and he quickly pulled back before it got too uncomfortable. I could feel his balls starting to tighten, but before he could cum, he pulled back."

She paused a moment and took a breath." He repositioned me on the bed with my legs spread and the pillows under my hips. He then slowly put it in. It took a couple of minutes for him to work it in because even though I was very wet, he is really big. He would push in a little more on each thrust, but he never just pushed. Once it was all the way in he was nearly still for a few minutes. He lowered his body over me, and we kissed as he began just kind of rocking our bodies back and forth. He held me tight, and I rocked back and forth with him, and..."

"Did it feel good?" I asked.

She looked a bit quizzical. "Good? Ummmm... it was. I felt. I felt really full. I felt like he was just really filling me as much as could ever be there." I could tell she was holding back something but let it go. "So then he pulled back off of me, and put my ankles on his shoulders. Then he began to slowly fuck me. It took a while, but within about ten minutes he dropped my legs to a V shape with my knees bent. That was when he really started in on me. Ummm. Yeah, so he fucked me for a while. You know...."

She paused and I asked, "Did you have another orgasm?"

There was no doubt she heard me. She looked at the floor again, then got up and went to the fridge. "All this talking and I'm getting thirsty, do you want anything?"

"Sure, I'll take a beer. Maybe I could relax a little." I answered.

She was back on the couch next to me in a minute, handed me the beer, started drinking one herself and said, "Yes, I wish you would relax. This is hard you know. I mean all the questions too. I just... She trailed off."

"I will try to be as relaxed as I can be. I mean so far you haven't said it was amazing and I will love him forever, so you're alright." I tried to reassure her, but she could also tell that I was getting the picture of her night with him pretty well.

"No need to worry about that. I told you I don't want to see him again. Come on, have I told you enough? I mean I have explained in nauseating detail exactly what he did. Can't we just call it a night, relax a bit then get some sleep?" She begged.

I did not hesitate a moment, "No Meg. I want to hear about everything you did until you walked back through our door. So please continue."

She looked at me, and with a look of labor said. "Well, alright. Anyway he fucked me for a while."

"Meg, you left off on answering, did he bring you off again by fucking you so hard with that size and energy?" I pushed her.

"Thomas, I don't really like explaining all that. You know." She answered.

I pushed again. "But I need to know. All of it. How good it made you feel. What he did to make you feel good. Every detail. Please, did you orgasm while he was fucking you?"

She did not answer right away. She finally just nodded agreement. Then slowly and softly she said, "Yes, I came again while we did it. I could hear and feel his thighs and balls slapping against my ass along with the moist squish as he slammed it into me over and over." Then she stopped.

I asked, "Just once? Or did you cum multiple times while he was in you."

She didn't look up, and again slowly and quietly said, "I came twice."

I followed up asking, "Did he cum inside of you?"

In the same exact manner she said, "Yes, he came up inside me."

I followed up again with, "Was your second orgasm when he came in you? Did you cum together?"

Even slower she answered, "Yes, my second orgasm was at the end when he came in me. I...I could feel his cum hit right into my cervix, and it really put me over the edge. I was convulsing and shaking from it for about 30 seconds. The waves of muscle contractions hit me over and over as I could feel jet after jet hitting me deep inside. It was pretty intense."

There was silence for a while before I asked. "What happened after that?"

"Not too much." She said trying to think. "He lay on me until the feeling subsided for both of us. Then he pulled out, and lay down next to me, pulling me into him he spooned up against my back. We fell asleep. I don't know how long we slept. But...." She paused and watched me to see if I was satisfied with what she had said, and if she could stop. But in her eyes I could tell there was more.

"Please go on. All the way until you were home." I said.

She sighed like she was tired and uninterested, but eventually continued. "Well, at about 1130PM I woke up to him gently massaging my back again. As he felt me wake up, he ran his hand down my legs then pulled me in closer to him and cupped my breasts gently kneading them before his hand dropped down to my cunt. He kissed the back of my neck while he first slowly then with greater speed fingered me. At first he fucked his finger in and out of me. Then using the slickness he started to rub my clit. I could feel his hard cock up against me from behind at this point, so I lifted my leg, and while we lay on our sides, from behind he put it back up into me. He continued to finger me as he began to fuck me again. I...." She stopped. I could tell with the beer and thinking about what she had experienced, she was starting to forget to be careful about what she said. Instead she was getting a little excited. I even almost imperceptibly could feel her hips on the couch involuntarily moving a little bit back and forth as she relived the moment in her mind.

"I'd imagine you came pretty fast with that amount of stimulation. You did right?" I asked.

She answered, "Yes, I came pretty quickly that way as he fingered me and slowly did it. He was moving slowly in and out of me, while his fingers lightly but at really high speed frigged my clit. I could not believe how fast he could move his hand. It was almost like a vibrator." She stopped again remembering. "Uh, after I came, he had me get up on my hands and knees with my ass up right on the edge of the bed. He then stood up behind me and he put it in. He didn't hesitate at all this time. Not at all.... He, ummmm... He fucked the hell out of me. He hammered into me for long minutes with all the strength of his body. He was doing it so hard that every couple of minutes he had to pull me back to the edge of the bed so he could continue to ram into me with all his might. Each time he went in I could feel his cock head mash into my cervix. I was not sure at first if I really liked all that pressure there, but it took very little for it to feel really good. He was doing it so hard that every time he rammed back into me I could feel his balls swing forward and hit my clit too which added to what I was feeling. It was....."

I asked her, "He made you scream, didn't he? I mean you came again, and really lost control right?"

This sparked her out of her moment of thought and she looked at me directly and said, "Yes, I guess I did a little bit. I mean he really pounded into me. It took my breath away." Then she stopped. "Honey, can't we just say it felt good?"

I took her hand in mine. Looked her back in the eyes, and thought about how I could reassure her so she would finish the story. "Meg, it's alright, you telling me you enjoyed it. I love you so much. I want you to feel good. It makes me happy to know you had so much pleasure. It's alright, really. Just tell me the rest of the story."

Her eyes refocused, and she seemed more at ease. "Really?" She asked. I nodded as absolutely honestly as I could. "Alright. Well, this time I was cumming so hard that my muscles clamped down hard on his cock, and practically milked the cum right out of him. I did scream out loud and I was jerking, flailing and having involuntary orgasm convulsions all over the bed for I don't know how long. It really exhausted me. When he pulled out, I could feel the huge amount of cum leak out as my cunt muscles continued to contract and force it out. It dripped all the way down my thighs pooling on the mattress below me." She stopped again, and I could tell I had put her completely at ease in telling me because her face was placid with her eyes half closed as she lost herself into the memory.

I put my hand on her arm, and I could feel her whole body slightly undulating back and forth. She opened her eyes completely, then wider and stopped moving. "Ummmm. Uhhh. From all of that I just collapsed forward onto the bed, and he literally fell down on the bed next to me. Then he started laughing, and I got caught up in it and we laughed together. I don't think anything was funny, but we laughed from the physical release I think. We were both winded and tired, and he got up and brought glasses of champagne that he had in the room. We sat up in bed and drank, and talked for a while. Then we snuggled down together and fell back asleep. At about 3AM he put his hand on my shoulder and softly woke me up telling me he was going to get cleaned up, and that he wanted me to shower with him.

I knew I needed to clean up before coming home, so I got up and we went in to take a shower. I ummm...." She did not need me to ask anymore to get the whole story. "In the shower he started slowly soaping me up from behind, then we faced each other and had some long minutes kissing while the water washed over us. His soapy hands slid all over my ass. I could then feel his cock hard up against me again. I looked down, and I grabbed the soap and soaped it up, stroking it back and forth. He then put his hands on top of my shoulders and pushed with just a little pressure. I could tell what he wanted. So, I sat down on the edge of the tub. He turned his body to face me and I took his big cock in my mouth.

With my hands I stroked the soapy shaft and massaged his balls. In about 5 minutes he was really feeling it. I mean, you know I can do that pretty well. Also, even with as big as he was, I had gotten used to him enough for him to push it all the way into and out of my throat. So he started to fuck in and out of my mouth, and in another minute or so I was very surprised when for the third time he came. This time in my mouth. I ummmm..."

"Did you swallow it?" I asked.

"I uh, yes I did. I mean he did not pull back at all so some of it went out of my mouth and dribbled down my chin, but to keep from choking I had to swallow." She knew that she had only done that a couple of times during all the years we had been together. This made her uncomfortable again, so instead of pausing too long she continued, "After he regained his composure he stood me up, and went back to soaping me all over. He then said that after all we had done, it would be best before I went home if I let him really clean me up down there. So he took the shower wand out of the cradle, and sat on the floor of the tub.

I straddled his body and put one leg up on the side of the tub, and he directed the spray directly onto me. He also used the soap and rubbed back and forth with his hands. Then he changed the spray from a constant stream to a really strong pulsing massager. He ran that up and down me then he put the spray right up against my hole and let it shoot up into me. I could actually feel the jets of water shooting forcefully up into me like I was being fucked. It felt..... It was good. Then he sat up and started to suck my clit hard while the water was shooting up inside me. I uh..., before you ask, yes I came again. My legs were shaking and I almost fell over, but he had one strong arm wrapped around my legs supporting me. I came so hard I saw stars and felt like I almost passed out. It was.... Well, it felt really good."

I asked her, "I'll bet after cumming that many times you were pretty sensitive. Right?"

She was remembering again, "Yeah, I was, but he... He knew how to be soft and hard. You know. You know how to too. It's not like you've never taken me there before." She tried to minimize it a little.

I remained supportive and reassuring and said, "Glad I could make you feel that good too. What happened next?"

She went on, "We got out of the tub, and he slowly toweled me off. We went back in the room and got dressed. It was about 4AM, so I said I needed to go. He walked me back to my car, and I.... Well, he did press me up against the car and gave me one last long kiss. Actually, if I'd have let him, I think he would have fucked me right up against the car one more time. I could feel through our cloths that his cock was hard again. But I broke the kiss, and told him I had to go. He held the door, I got in and drove straight home. And that is when I walked back through the door as you said, finally finishing it. And I am done. That's all."

"I believe you. I believe you. Actually, I just want to tell you how much I love you for telling me everything, and appreciate that you could be so up front and honest with me." I said. Then I gave her a long hug. I sat back and said, "Now Meg, you have said over and over tonight that is it. And I would totally understand you saying that solely because of what I said before. In other words, we still both know that no matter what else, you are going to say that is it, and it's over. Even if, it was even better than your fantasy. We also both know now that it wasn't terrible, or bad, or not sexually satisfying. It's not like I don't know you sexually. You can admit that. Before you answer, I continue to promise you that if you are committed to me, and love only me, then I will stay and try. I will live with the pain of this, and try to move passed it. So, be honest with how you felt about the entire experience as a whole."