Breaking and Entering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He raised himself to stand, fully erect before her. Now she could clearly see the massive bulge in his track suit bottom. He noticed her looking at it and smiled. "Now ya knows why they calls me Big Daddy," he laughed. "Ya wanna see it?" he asked.

She shook her head.

"Ha!" he scoffed. "I bet yo' never had a big black cock inside ya, did ya honey?" he asked.

"I've never had anything," she whimpered. "I've never even seen one."

"Oh, Lordy. Look like I got me a pretty li'l virgin kid," he laughed softly. "Never had me no li'l white kid a'fore," he mused.

She began to sob.

"Hmmm... Oh yeah," he smiled, placing his hands on her shoulders and pulling her toward him. "Cm'on honey," he encouraged. "Put yo' mouth agin' it."

He pulled her against him, rubbing the bulge in his pants against her cheek.

"Like it honey?" he asked, taunting her with it.

She shook her head again.

"Open yo' mouth kid," he ordered.

She cowered away, so he gripped her chin with one hand, forcing it down to open her mouth, with the other hand behind her head as he pressed the bulge in his track suit against her open mouth.

"Yo' gonna suck it fo' me," he told her, holding her head tightly as he rubbed the thing back and forth between her resistant lips.

"Take it out," he ordered.

Again she shook her head, her eyes wide with horror.

"You wan' dat I fuck ya instead?" he asked. "Maybe I have yo' tight li'l ass?" he laughed. "Make yo' cry like a li'l baby," he sneered.

She shook her head slowly, looking ever more fearful.

"Yo' gonna do dis fo' me," he told her, pulling the cord on the waistband and letting the garment fall, revealing a most splendid erection. Rosa stared at it in horror.

From the moment she first caught sight of it, all thoughts of any meaningful relationship with Peter evaporated away. She had heard from other girls at school about how black men were supposedly far more well endowed than their white counterparts. 'Hung like a horse' was one expression that came instantly to mind. She had also seen photos of so called studs, but all the rumours and schoolgirl stories could never have prepared her for this. The sight of his magnificent erection self-suspended directly in front of her face, paled everything else to insignificance.

She realised instantly that this had to be way too big for her, yet she also knew that he intended to use it on her, and she was simultaneously terrified and excited at the prospect.

It must have been at least eight inches long and easily as thick as her wrist, with a deep ridge around the dark purple coloured circumcised head, which bulged terrifyingly as it pointed directly at her face.

"Yo' like?" he grinned.

Again she shook her head.

"You wanna hold it?"

"No," she sobbed, looking up in fear.

"Yeah honey. You hold it for Big Daddy," he insisted.

He took hold of her wrist, guiding her tiny hand to grip it, wrapping her fingers around the thick, hot shaft.

"Oh yeah baby. Dat feel good. Yo' squeeze it fo' Big Daddy. Dat right. Now ya rubs it up an' down."

He guided her through the act of masturbating for him, as she stared at it, both fascinated and scared at the same time, but it wasn't long before he wanted more.

He smiled. "Open yo' mouth kid," he told her.

She just sat there, frozen, like a rabbit caught in the headlights of an oncoming car, clearly aware of her impending fate, but seemingly unable to do anything to escape it.

He moved the knife up to her body again, pressing the flat of the blade against her chest, just below her left breast.

"Now kid. Open yo' mouth like I says," he told her.

She shook her head again.

"Ooo-pen," he warned, pushing her chin down with his thumb as he guided the tip into the reluctant orifice.

"Ooohh. Yeah baby. Dat feel good," he breathed softly, rubbing the throbbing tip against her tongue. "Close yo' lips on it honey," he told her. "Dat good. Mmmm. Yeah. Hold it wid' yo' lips," he said, rocking his hips back and forth slowly. "Mmmm. Dat feel sooo goood."

He groped her body as he savoured the warmth of her hot, wet mouth around the business end of the thick, hard shaft, enjoying the feel of her tongue moving around, trying to avoid it.

"Yo' be careful wid dem teeth now kid," he warned. "We doan wan' no accidents. Yo' could lose a tit..." he paused, staring into her terrified eyes, "or wuss. Maybe yo' life."

She began to cry as he held her head in his big, strong hands, slowly pumping it into her mouth, then reaching down to fondle one firm young breast, teasing the nipple between his fingertips as it stiffened. "Oh baby. Yo' like dat," he laughed softly. "I can tell."

She tried to shake her head, but with the monster cock in her mouth, she simply enhanced his enjoyment.

"Yo' wan' more?" he asked.

"Mmmnn," she tried to object, shaking her head, but he simply held her head with his left hand and gripping it with the right, pushed it right to the back of her throat, making her gag.

She tried to shake her head again, as he forced it deep. "Cm'on honey," he encouraged. "I's got li'l gals younger dan yo' can take it right down da throat."

He pushed harder, until she began to choke, then realising the danger, he stopped. "Shush honey," he warned, relenting a little. "Ya doan wanna go waking yo' papa, does ya."

"Less try anuda way," he suggested. "Lay yo' down honey," he told her.

"No. No," she whimpered, shaking her head.

He ignored her protest, gripping her arm and dragging her sideways across her bed. The other hand simultaneously gripping the sheet that lay across her lap, casting it aside. Now she was completely naked and at last he could see the soft flesh of her groin.

"Mmmm," he murmured, gazing with lusty craving at the unveiled object of his desire - the tender, sweet private area of what he presumed to be a virgin child.

Rosa had surprisingly little body hair for a girl of her age. Oddly, she had never really grown hair down there, nor under her arms for that matter. All that adorned her lower torso was just a fine triangular wisp of dark fluffy fur, set slightly above the golden flesh of the 'vee' of her crotch, which only served to reinforce the illusion of extreme youth.

"Huh! Cayn't stand this ting no longer," Bruno complained. "Too hot," he added, roughly wrenching the hood from his head and tossing it aside. "D'ere. Dat better," he said softly.

He stared lustily at Rosa's naked body and drooled. Now hereally wanted her. He dropped to his knees before her, his big hands pushing her knees apart as he moved in close. "Yo' got a kiss for Big Daddy, honey?" he asked, expectantly.

Rosa cowered back as she stared up into the hungry eyes that still feasted on her diminutive childlike body. Bruno reached for her, sliding an arm around her waist and pulling her forward to perch her on the edge of her bed.

"No!" she objected, turning her head away, but he gripped a handful of hair around the back of the neck and pulled her toward him. "C'mon honey. Give yo' Big Daddy a kiss now."

He forced his mouth over her lips and thrust his tongue into her mouth, enjoying the forbidden sweetness of her saliva. "Mmmm. Yo's a fine li'l honey, that fo' sho'," he smiled. "Now Big Daddy wanna taste o' dem," he grinned, glancing down at her small, perfectly shaped breasts.

"No! Please, don't!" she begged, but he simply gripped her shoulders and pushed her back down on the bed, trapping the base of his enormous erection against her tender, bare slit as he towered over her, pinning her down.

If they had been anywhere else, Rosa would have been struggling and screaming, but because she knew she must be quiet to protect her father, it gave her time to think - and to feel. The rubbing against her bald little slit began to excite her, but she was still terrified, not knowing what he might ultimately do to her.

His strong hands gripped her elbows as he leaned over her, his wide open mouth closing over one ripe young breast, and he began slurping and sucking at it, pulling on the nipple with his lips while she squirmed. She tried to hate it, but it was exciting her, making her nipples stiffen in his mouth. The constant rubbing, and the warm wetness of his saliva on her exposed nipples, excited her.

She began to cry. "Yo' hush now," he warned, "unless yo's fixin' ta be a orphan sometime soon. Doan yo' cry honey," his voice soft and sympathetic. "I's on'y gonna fuck ya," he chuckled.

She continued to struggle, but less noisily, as his hips began to move rhythmically, sliding the base of his thick shaft across her vaginal slit. She cringed as she felt her assailant's balls slapping gently against her bottom, as he used her helpless body to pleasure himself.

"Woah honey, Yo' sho' is a tasty li'l ting," he enthused, lapping and sucking at the other breast. "I wonders if yo' sweet li'l pussy taste dis good?"

"No!" she begged, pointlessly. "Please no!" but he wasn't even slightly concerned about her wants or needs. Only his own. He sat back on his haunches to pre-position himself, and she immediately closed her legs.

"Oh no," he scolded, smiling as he wagged a cautionary finger. "Open up kid," he told her. "Big Daddy wanna taste o' yo' sweet juice," he grinned.

She shook her head, terrified.

"Now c'mon kid. 'Son'y fair. After all yo's had a taste o' my dick, so I wanna taste o' yo' sweet li'l cunt," he grinned.

She shook her head fearfully, but a gentle prod in the ribs with the evil looking blade quickly convinced her that to continue denying him his ultimate desire would be nothing short of foolhardy.

"Ooo-pen," he encouraged. "Ain't gonna hurt ya none."

Sobbing gently, she slowly parted her knees.

"Oh yeah. Dat what I's talkin' 'bout," he smiled, lowering his face to her open crotch. He took a few seconds to study the tender, hairless slit between her thighs. She was a beautiful girl, of that there was no doubt, and to see her bald little pussy up close like that was a treat in itself. Her shapely thighs, raised and parted, displaying her tender vaginal slit just below the soft, puffy mound, with the tiny clitoris just visible at the top, peeking out from between the almost non-existent labia, glistening in the moonlight, made him salivate.

"Oh yeah. Look like I's gonna taste me my first li'l white cunt," he whispered softly. "Man, I seen some stuff in my time, but yo' is one sweet li'l kid," he breathed softly, as he lowered his face to her open crotch. He pressed his lips against the soft flesh of first one thigh, then the other, tasting the sweetness of her naked skin, before closing his mouth over the moist mound, kissing it gently at first, then slowly extending his tongue to carefully ease it into her.

Rosa moaned softly as his tongue traced all around the opening, then slipped gently into the tender little slit, tracing the groove up and down before moving down to probe her delicious little hole.

"Oh baby," he said, raising his head slightly. "Yo' really is a virgin." He closed his mouth over the warm pussy again, and Rosa threw back her head in response as his tongue reached into her as far in as he dare.

"Oh yeah. Yo' sho am a sweet li'l cunt," he moaned, lapping at the slit and flicking her clitoris with the tip of his tongue.

Rosa felt devastated. She had never met this man before, and now he was taking the most intimate of liberties with her. She felt the tip of the blade pressing against her ribs, but the sensation between her legs was so good she had to move against it. Even though this was what she had dreamed of, she was still scared.

Finally, she couldn't resist any longer. "You don't need to do that," she whispered.

"But I likes it honey," he replied.

"No. I mean the knife," she breathed. "You don't need the knife. I won't try to escape," she told him.

"Yo' fo' real?" he asked.

She nodded, smiling.

"OK," he said. "Maybe I trust ya. I's gonna put dis down here," he told her, placing the knife on the bed beside her, "but yo' leave it be, OK? Doan even tink about touchin', or I cut yo' up so fast ya woan even know what happen!"

She nodded her agreement, sobbing gently as he placed his hands on her knees, pushing them high and wide.

He closed his mouth over her exposed pussy again and began lapping at the tender slit again.

Rosa was beside herself. She would never have believed she could tolerate the feel of a man between her legs, yet here she was, actually enjoying the sensation of having this brutal stranger eat her pussy. It was way better than anything she had ever managed with her own fingers, and sheknew what made her feel good.

She raised her feet, resting her heels on the edge of the bed as his tongue explored her deeper. Now his hands reached up to caress and fondle her breasts, and she found herself voluntarily parting her legs wider for him. There was a slight stretching sensation in her groin, occasionally stinging a little, but she didn't mind. It felt so good.

Her hands rose up to cup over his, holding them against her breasts as her hips began to rock slightly, pushing up then around and around, moving in time with the tongue that now probed a little deeper inside her. 'So this is what it feels like to be tongue-fucked', she thought.

She didn't understand why, but she liked it. She really liked it. This unknown intruder had come into her home, uninvited, and he was raping her - albeit with his tongue, but she was liking it.

The more he gobbled and lapped, the more she responded. She couldn't help herself - it felt so good. She hadn't wanted this - not consciously. She would never have openly consented, but now he was doing it, she was enjoying it, and far more than she would have ever cared to admit.

She continued to moan, pushing her hips up to meet his tongue, just inside the opening.

"Yeah, yo' like dat doan ya honey," he mused. "I's gonna give ya jus' what ya wan' baby," he told her, slapping his mouth over her pussy again, and sucking greedily at it as he lapped at her.

She cried out, driven by the incredible sensation, and immediately he reached up and covered her mouth with his hand, warning her, "Shut up kid. If yo' papa come in I's gonna have to fix him good, so yo' hush now."

She nodded her understanding. 'It's a good thing papa is partially deaf', she thought.

A few more minutes went by, and eventually he felt he couldn't wait any longer.

"OK. Git yo'self ready kid. Now's time I was fuckin' dis sweet pussy," he smiled.

"No," she whined. "Please don't do that," she begged.

"Well," he chuckled, "I'd let ya off honey, but yo's woke Mr cock here, an' now he want yo' pretty ass," he smiled.

"Please. You don't have to. You could just go. I won't say anything. I promise."

"Truly?" he asked.

"Honesty," she assured him.

"Oh, wish I could honey, but ya see, yo' woke him. Now I promise him. So, together we gots ta give him what he want," he smiled. "He seen a pretty li'l kid wid a sweet li'l pussy, so now he want to git inside it," he laughed.

"No. Please don't. You don't have to do it."

"Hmmm," he falsely considered the matter. "Well, yeah honey, I tink we do. I cayn't deny him now. Not after I promise."

She began to sob.

"We's gonna fuck ya kid," he laughed, "dat I promise ya. On'y question is, how's we gonna do it? Yo' wan it da easy way, or da hard way?"

"Please don't," she begged.

"Look kid. Is gonna fuck yo' sweet ass, make no mistake. An if yo' wake him an he come in here, I's gonna have ta kill him... and Istill gonna fuck yo' ass. Den I has ta kill ya too. So, yo' be good'n quiet now, ya hear?"

She watched in horror as his thick manhood twitched before her, appearing to have a life all it's own.

"I's gonna git dis inside ya kid," he laughed. "Now! Spread 'em," he ordered.

"No. Please no," she begged.

Again he pressed the blade against her bare flesh, this time just above her hip. "Sometin' gonna git inside ya honey. Either dis," he flexed his erection before her again, "or dis," he prodded her with the knife. "Now... spread 'em for Big Daddy," he repeated.

He waved the blade at her. "Grab yo' knees kid," he ordered, digging the tip of the blade into her ribs.

Terrified, she obeyed, and he slapped the inside of her thighs with an open hand, gesturing for her to part her legs. Again she obeyed, closing her eyes and turning her head to one side in fearful horror.

He passed the knife to his left hand. "Yo' ho'd still now," he ordered, taking the erect shaft in his right hand and rubbing the bulging tip up and down to lubricate it against her wet pussy.

"No! Please don't do this!" her sobbing voice begged, as he began to press the tip hard up against her opening.

Instinctively, her vaginal muscles clenched , blocking his entry, and despite his wriggling it around and pushing hard, he was unable to penetrate. Still determined, he grunted. he tried in vain to enter her, and she cried out.

"Hush now," he hissed. Again he pushed, but only succeeded in having her slide away from him on the smooth, silky sheet.

"Jeez, yo's a tight one," he muttered. "I's had kids younger dan yo' what could take it, no trouble," he complained.

He pulled her back and tried again, but still without success, and she cried out, "It hurts."

"Shush," he warned again. "OK. I gots me a idea. C'mon kid. We's goin' ta yo' kitchen," he ordered, yanking her to her feet and wrapping one arm around her body to grip her around the throat, holding the blade up close under her left breast with the other hand, adding, "An' doan yo' even tink about cryin' fo' help nor tryin' to git away, or yo' woanbelieve what happen next."

As she stood before him, her head didn't even come up level with his armpit, and they shuffled along with Rosa in front, and his erection poking her in the middle of her back all the way.

"Open da fridge, kid," he ordered.

As she opened the door, her entire naked body was bathed in light, and for the first time Bruno took in the exquisite nubile beauty of her tiny elfin form. He would have liked to throw her to the floor and rape her right there, in the light from the fridge, with the cool air cascading down over them, but he knew he had to keep her quiet.

"Jeez, yo' sho am a sweet one," he complimented. "Grab dat!" he ordered, pointing to a tub ofsoft spread margarine.

She did as he instructed, and with the margarine tub in her hand and the fridge door closed again, he marched her back to her bedroom.

"What's this for?" Rosa asked.

"Shut up kid!" he ordered. "What d'ya tink it for?" he replied as he pushed her face down on the bed.

"Oh no! Please no!" she began to sob. "Please don't. Not that!" she cried.

"Shut up kid," he repeated. "I gots ta have sometin'," he told her, pushing her knees apart as he knelt behind her between her shins, "an I likes da look of yo' pretty li'l ass."

He looked at the frail terrified little girl, face down on the bed, her pert little buttocks so round and perfect, and the cute little dimples just above, to either side of the deep groove at the base of her spine, and he smiled. This was one sweet little baby, of that he was certain, and he meant to enjoy her to the full.

He placed one hand in the middle of her back, quickly discarding the lid from the margarine with the other, while studying the deep groove in her back. She began to struggle, which only served to excite him more. He stared at her writhing body, her naked back with that beautiful groove that drew the eyes down to the pert rounded buttocks standing proud and alluring. Bruno had always admired a shapely bum, and this one was something quite special. He knew he wasreally going to enjoy this.