Breaking and Entering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm... Ain't never had me no white kid afore," Big Momma mused, reminding Rosa of Bruno's words as the big black woman looked down at the frail childlike figure lying on her bed.

"Sit up chile," she instructed.

Rosa obeyed, and Big Momma placed another soft kiss on her lips. "Gotta try me one o' these chile," she told the girl, bending her head down to kiss one ripe young breast, lapping then sucking at the quickly stiffening nipple.

"Ooohh honey, you taste sweet. What's yo' got on ya?"

"He covered me with butter," she half sobbed.

"Ha! Yeah. He sho am one kinky sonofabitch," she laughed. "Here now. Gimme some more," she said softly, pushing Rosa onto her back and lapping enthusiastically all over the girl's naked upper body, as her fingers began to explore the tender, sore slit between her thighs.

By the time Bruno returned, Big Momma had thoroughly cleaned Rosa's derriere with tissues and wet wipes, along with most of the upper body with her tongue. She had fashioned Rosa's hair into neat little bobblebuns to either side of the top of the girl's head, and was now heavily committed to the task of ravishing the girl, pinning her down on her back, with her knee pressed up hard between Rosa's parted legs, her free hand squeezing and kneading one sturdy young thigh, and her tongue half way down the terrified girl's throat as she rocked her body above Rosa's, dangling her full, heavy breasts over Rosa's helpless body, rubbing the girl's stiff little nipples with her own, to excite them both.

"So... I's guessin' we can keep her?" Bruno asked, expectantly.

Momma looked up and smiled. "Dat depend if she like gettin' fucked," she laughed. "Does ya honey?" she asked, kissing the girl again.

Rosa looked terrified. "Doan yo' worry yo'self none. We's gonna find out..." she smiled, "right now," she added, staring lustily down at their reluctant guest.

She laid herself to one side of Rosa as Bruno took his place on the other, lying across her arms to pin her down as they sandwiched her between them. With her totally trapped, they proceeded to enjoy her, taking turns while one kissed her mouth and the other sucked on her perfect young breasts, as Bruno held her open and Big Momma's hand explored between her thighs.

"I wants to fuck her Momma," Bruno told his woman.

"Yo' ain't havin' dis sweet pussy," the big woman told him. "I's cleaned it, an' now I's gonna eat it."

"What? But... I's da one dat brung her home!"

"Dat's OK. Yo' can have da mouth. I wants ta see how good she give ya head."

"Oh no! Please. Not that. Not again," Rosa begged.

"Well kid," Bruno grinned. "Yo' say we can rape ya... any way we wants. Now yo' chance ta prove it," he laughed.

"How old ya reckon she am?" Momma asked.

"Comin' up twelve, she say" Bruno replied, "but I guess she at least... fourteen?" he added, uncertainly.

"Dis kid ain't no fourteen," Momma told him. "Jus' look at her. She tiny. Look at dat kid face. An' she doan even got no pussy fur!"

"Maybe she shave it?" Bruno suggested. "Lot o' white girls shave down dere," he reasoned.

"Dat ain't shaved, boy," Momma told him. "Jus' look at it." She gripped Rosa's knees and spread the legs apart. "Dat ain't never had no hair on. Dis kid jus' a baby," she said - but that didn't stop her from bending down to drag her tongue across it.

"Mmmm... She jus' a sweet, tasty li'l kid," she said, pushing the knees wide and lapping greedily at the open slit, as Rosa closed her eyes, raising her arm to place the back of her hand to her forehead and turning her head aside to sob.

"Mmmm... Oh honey, yo' sho am one tasty piece o' ass," Momma told her. She pressed her open mouth to the bald crotch, and eased her tongue into the horrified girl. "Mmmm... Oh yeah. Dis am one tasty li'l bitch."

She lapped at it again as Bruno stepped closer, reaching for the hapless girl's firm young breasts again.

"Hmmm... Ain't never had me no twelve yea' old white pussy. Mmmm... Mmmm... Mmmm..." Big Momma moaned softly, her big hands gripping Rosa's buttocks as the girl struggled, her feet kicking aimlessly in the air, while the woman heaved her up to meet the inquisitive tongue.

As Momma continued lapping and sucking in earnest at the open crotch, it was clearly making Bruno feel quite jealous. "Hey. Doan use it all up," he complained.

"Doan cry boy," she goaded. "We share her," Momma suggested. Bruno nodded his keen approval and Momma laughed. "Yo' can have da head," she told him. "Why doan yo' do it in her mouth while I eats dis sweet li'l cunt?"

She held Rosa's hips tightly, lifting the girl from the bed as she gobbled at her hurriedly, while Bruno prepared his freshly washed erection, taking a handful of Rosa's hair and pulling her head back while pushing her chin away to force the thick shaft between the girl's unwilling lips and into her mouth again. Once in, he began squeezing her beautiful breasts as his hips began to rock back and forth and his balls slapped rhythmically on the hapless girl's forehead.

Poor Rosa didn't know what to do with her hands, so she did what came naturally. Down below, Momma was doing for her, far better than she had ever managed for herself in the privacy of her own little bed, and it left both of her hands free to stimulate herself properly. She began stroking the sides of her naked body, raking the nails up toward her perfect young breasts, then up beneath Bruno's hands, pushing them out of the way as she took control.

She began kneading her own firm little breasts, her expert fingers tweaking the nipples sensually, which in turn left Bruno's hands free to grip her head and tilt it further backwards. She wasn't too keen on the idea of his balls slapping her in the eyes, but it did allow his erection to slip more easily into the back of her throat without making her gag this time.

She contemplated her situation. 'This brings a whole new meaning to the expressionbeing blackballed,' she thought to herself.

Her hips began to buck in sympathy with the tip of Big Momma's tongue, flicking against her clitoris and wriggling inside her, which made Bruno smile even more.

"Look like we's got us a cute li'l nympho," he laughed.

"Mmm, Hmm," Momma agreed, without raising her mouth from her juicy little feast.

Between them they dragged her over to the middle of the bed, spreading her out across it, and with Big Momma down between her thighs, Bruno began humping his erect shaft into her mouth, in earnest, to the sounds of Momma's slurping and laughing.

'Oh my God,' she thought, 'Is this everything I have to look forward to?' But she had to admit to herself that the woman's tongue between her legs did feel pretty good, and even though she wasn't that keen on having Bruno's thick, black cock pushing the back of her throat, his eager hands kneading her breasts did seem to add a certain coarse stimulation to the experience.

Before very long, Bruno began calling out, "I's gonna come baby, I's gonna come."

In horrified realisation of what to expect, Rosa began to struggle to escape him, but between them they held her tightly.

"Doan yo' git none o' that on my sheets," Momma warned him. "Yo' keep it in her mouth," she insisted. "An' yo' chile," she added, "yo' gonna swallow if ya know what good fo' ya!"

Terrified of defying the woman, Rosa laid back and waited for Bruno to deliver his sticky, salty load, which she duly consumed as instructed. In truth, it wasn't that bad - not half as disgusting as she had imagined, although there was rather more than she had anticipated, particularly as he had filled her once before, and she found herself lapping the last few drops as his involuntary jerking depleted hisstock.

"Well Momma?" Bruno asked again, as his woman gave Rosa her first lesbian orgasm. "Can we keep her? Can we?"

Momma looked up and smiled. "We has ta see," she said softly. "Wait 'til I gets my girlfriends around to check her out. Den we see if she can eat pussy as good as she taste."

"You plan to give me to your girlfriends?" Rosa exclaimed in horror.

"Ha! More dan dat chile. Dey's all got men friends. I bets dey's all gonna love to fuck a cute li'l white kid like yo. Yo' din' bring no money in, so we's gonna haff ta sell yo' ass. Ha! We gonna make plen'y," she laughed.

"No," Rosa pleaded. "Please don't let them rape me?"

"What? Yo' tellin' me yo' doan like men? Well you seem happy enough fo' Bruno ta bring ya home. Maybe we let dem have yo' three on one, hmmm? One in da front, one in da back, an' one in you sweet li'l mouth. Dat ought'a shut yo' up," she laughed.

"No! Please don't!" Rosa sobbed. "I'll do what you want," she begged.

"Well... let see if yo' can do good for Momma and Big Bruno here. Den we call da girls ta come visit," she smiled at the cowering girl.

"Now, yo' come to Momma, chile. Momma an' Big Daddy gonna fuck yo' sweet li'l ass 'til yo'scream fo' mercy," she laughed. "Den we's gonna do it some more."

With Big Momma kissing and molesting her, sucking on her breasts, pinching her nipples and lapping between her legs, and Bruno preparing to take her from behind, Rosa started panicking. She began crying and struggling as Momma gripped the back of one thigh, raising her leg and pulling the girl over herself to expose the girl's anus for her lust fuelled man.

"Nah. Doan want no ass hole dis time," Bruno complained. "I wants ta fuck her tight li'l cunt agin ," he insisted.

"OK den, Momma agreed, but yo' be quick. I wants me some more o dat sweet pussy."

They quickly changed places, with Momma now straddling Rosa's head, as between them, they held her on her back, both laughing. Bruno pulled Rosa's feet in the air, resting her heels on his shoulders as he gripped her wrists and Momma pressed down on her chest and her tummy in an effort to keep the struggling girl still.

"No! Please no! Don't rape me," Rosa screamed from between Momma's knees, as he began to force his thick erection into her once again.

Bruno laughed. "Ha! Doan pay her no mind. She like dis," he assured his woman. "Now, yo' watch dis," he said as he buried the length into the struggling, sobbing child.

"Oh my God," Momma laughed as she watched the impression of his cock distending Rosa's tiny flat tummy.

Momma pressed a hand down on her tummy. "Jeez Bruno. I can feel yo' ting in her," she laughed, gleefully.

"I has a idea," she told him. "Yo' jus' hold still and I rub it fo' ya," she laughed. "Ha! I's gonna toss ya off inside her," she laughed, rubbing her hand across the lump in Rosa's tummy.

"Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Dat good Momma," Bruno moaned, ignoring his woman and pumping it harder into their captive.

"Let go her han's Bruno. I wants ta see her play wid dem pretty li'l tits while yo' fuck her."

"Now yo' do it chile," Momma threatened her, as Bruno released his grip and took hold of her hips instead.

Momma moved one hand to press down on the bulge in her tummy while the other cupped over her mound, the fingers pressing her clitoris against the moving shaft, while Rosa's hands moved up to caress her own breasts, running her fingers back and forth across her stiff little nipples, pushing her groin up to meet the invading monster cock.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Dat's it Momma! I's gonna come. I's comin'," he called out.

"No! Please no!" Rosa screamed. "Not inside me please. I can't get pregnant."

"Doan yo' fret none chile," Momma told her, sounding sympathetic. "My girlfriends all be here soon. Dem all suck it out ag'in fo' ya," she laughed. "Now, 'stime ta teach yo' how ta eat pussy."

And with that, she parted her knees wider, straddling Rosa's head as she slowly lowered her bare crotch to the horrified girl's mouth.

"Mnnn. No! Mmmya," Rosa cried, struggling to escape.

"If you doan show me yo' can eat pussy kid, I's gonna invite all his friends to come an' rape yo' sweet li'l ass."

She lowered herself to the reluctant mouth, encouraging, "Yeah baby. Dat right. Oh yeah. Ooohh yeah baby. Oh yeah. Put dat tongue right in dere. Dat good honey. Ooohh yeah, suck it for yo' Momma," she moaned, while Bruno used her compliance to full advantage.

It was about an hour later when they were resting, and Rosa, having resigned herself to a future of being used and abused - at least for the time being, finally asked. "Can I let my Papa know I'm safe?"

"Safe is ya?" Big Momma laughed. "OK," she agreed, with a chuckle.

"Here kid," Bruno told her, handing her aburner phone. "Send yo' papa a message. Yo' be sho' an' tell dem not to come lookin' though, or dat'll be da end fo' ya."

---------

InThe Hills, there was a ring at the doorbell.

"I'll get it," Enrique's estranged wife called.

Rosa's father had called her as soon as he realised Rosa was missing. There was no note - nor had any of her clothes been taken, and her mobile phone was still on her bedside table. Just Rosa herself was missing.

"Enrique!" Maria called. "It's the police. You'd better come in officers," she told the two policemen.

While one of the officers began looking around in Rosa's room, her father began to explain to the other officer about how he had awoken to find the mess in her room, and she was nowhere to be found. He was telling them about the fridge door not closed properly, and the margarine tub discarded on the floor of her room, and how it was unlike Rosa to leave a mess like this, when there was a 'Beep Beep' - a message arrived on the father's phone.

He pulled it out of his pocket as another 'Beep Beep' sounded.

Taking a moment to read the message, his face took on a distinctly concerned expression, until he smiled falsely, announcing, "Oh. I'm really sorry. This has all been a terrible miunderstanding."

His estranged wife stared at him, clearly shocked, but he showed her the phone and her serious expression turned quickly to a similarly enforced smile.

"Oh, officer," she said. "It looks like our mischievous daughter has gone off with her friends again. This isn't the first time she's run off unexpectedly," Maria explained, showing him the second text message.

It read: 'Papa. Sorry I had to leave in such a hurry, but I've gone to stay with a friend for a few days. You were asleep and I didn't want to wake you. I'll come back for my things tomorrow. Love, Rosa.'

The officer seemed unconvinced, but in the absence of any other evidence, he had to accept that they were withdrawing themissing persons report.

The couple didn't show the police the first message that read: 'Please don't try to find me. If you called the police, show them the next message and get rid of them. I'll be safe as long as no-one comes looking for me. I'll get away as soon as I can. Your own Sweet Pea - Rosa'.

As the police turned away and they closed the door, Enrique could faintly hear one of the officers say to the other, 'Damn time wasting sp***'. He felt sure the guy had used a derogatory term to describe him, but he didn't want to make a scene and create more problems. They had enough to worry about with their daughter missing.

----------

Back in the ghetto, Big Momma was sitting on the edge of their bed, one hand gently fondling Rosa's firm little breasts as she held the phone to her ear.

"Hey girlfriend," she said, "Git yo' team together and git yo' ass over here. We's got us a cute li'l white kid ta play with." She looked down at the shocked expression on Rosa's face - her eyes wide and her mouth open. Her face was puce and the veins on her neck were standing proud from the obvious strain, and tears rolled down her cheeks as she wept softly, her body jerking in time with the treatment that Bruno was giving yet again. She screamed and cried as he gripped her upper arms, holding her down as his thick, black shaft reamed her from behind for the third time that morning.

"Yeah," Momma went on. "Big Bruno fuckin' her right now," she said, tweaking the girl's stiff little nipples. "Yeah, dat her cryin'. Ha! She sho' is. Say hello chile," Momma told her, passing the phone near to Rosa's ear.

All Rosa could manage was to cry, making, "Ugh, Ugh, Ugh, Ugh" noises, as Bruno thrust his massive shaft into her again and again.

"Yeah," Momma continued, returning the phone to her own ear. "Look like she havin' herself a realone gal party," she laughed. "Yo' be sure an' git here soon now," she told the woman on the phone. "Doan wan' him ta use her all up afore y'all git here," she laughed.

"How... Many..." Rosa asked, her words punctuated by Bruno's thrusting.

"In da team chile? Dere a dozen," she laughed, "but doan yo' worry none. She only bring six dis time. Ain't room for dem all here. We have da rest tomorrow," she laughed.

"Now cutie," she said, bending low to lick the tears from Rosa's face, "let Momma suck dem sweet li'l tits agin. Den we see if we cayn't teach yo' how ta eat pussy proper, afore the gang gits here. Yo' wasn't too good last time. Doan wan yo' disappointin' da team, do we."

She played with the girl for a few more minutes, lapping and sucking at her before swinging her leg over to straddle Rosa's head.

"Yo' ever eat pussy afore today?" she asked.

Rosa's eyes, just visible below the big woman's tummy, stared up at her as Rosa shook her head, looking terrified.

"Yo' gonna try agin fo' me though, ain't ya?"

Rosa nodded obediently.

"Good girl," Momma said softly as she lowered her open crotch to the reluctant mouth.

Some time later, when the onslaught at last came to a cease and Big Momma had once again cleaned her, Rosa began to think that at least now she could relax. But suddenly there was a noise from the hallway, like some sort of raucous party.

The sounds of women's excited chatter and laughter quickly came closer until the room was filled with the most unholy din.

Rosa looked up from the bed, hurriedly trying to cover herself once more, as half a dozen very tall young black women poured into the room, accompanied by a strong smell ofvery heady perfume. Rosa was terrified. There wasn't one woman less than six feet six tall, several much taller, and they were all staring lewdly at her.

"My my. She tiny!" one tall woman exclaimed.

"Cute though," another said, smiling hungrily at her.

"Like a li'l mouse," a third giggled.

"Mmmm... Minnie Mouse," another said, and they all giggled as Rosa huddled in a little ball on the bed.

Big Momma laughed at Rosa's bashful reaction. "Dese girls am da Cayan Island Ladies Basketball team," she announced. Ain't one proper lady among dem though, she laughed, "Why doan y'all Introduce yo'selves ladies?"

"I'm Kandy," the first woman announced, staring down, wide eyed at the tender young thing cowering on the bed.

"Chloe," the next woman introduced herself, bending and moving her face really close to Rosa's.

"Bumper," the next girl purred, reaching out to touch Rosa's thigh.

"We call her Bummer," Kandy laughed.

"Lorelei," the next woman breathed, stroking Rosa's cheek.

"Sheryl," the next one said, licking her lips sensually.

"And Elora," the last girl breathed softly, bending forward and moving her face close enough to Rosa's to kiss the girl.

"Dese ladies is da 'A' team, chile," Big Momma declared. "An' if yo' lucky, dey gonna show ya what da 'A' stand fo," she laughed.

"Yeah," Kandy affirmed, "we's all fixin' ta have a taste o' yo' sweet puss," she told the girl, as they all closed in.

"We's all gonna have us some Minnie Mouse pussy," Lorelei laughed, reaching for one leg and gripping her ankle.

Rosa tried in vain to remain huddled up into a ball in the middle of the bed, cowering away from them, but Sheryl caught the other ankle as Bumper and Chloe made a grab for her wrists.