Breaking and Entering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spread her out gals," Kandy ordered. Let's have a good look at her.

"Oh my! Ain't dat sweet?" Lorelei commented, her eyes wide with lusty desire.

"What cute li'l tits," Chloe sighed. "Dey look so... suckable," she added, with a lusty smile.

"Pretty li'l camel toe too," Elora grinned. "It look so..."

"Suckable?" Sheryl finished the sentence for her, and they all laughed.

"Ain't no need fo' yo' bein' shy honey," Kandy told her, a broad, expectant smile on her face. Yo' ain't got nothin' dat we ain't seen afore," she smiled. "Mind you. It sho' look a lot mo' tasty on yo," she added, moving closer. "Sit her up gals," she said.

She reached forward and took Rosa's face in her hands as the other girls released their grip on the girl, then proceeded to press her beautiful full lips against Rosa's reluctant mouth. She wrapped her arms around the girl as she thrust her tongue between Rosa's lips, the invading tongue searching deep in her mouth for Rosa's tongue.

"Mmmm. Yo' sho' taste good," she purred. Come on gals. Let git her up, shall we?"

"How old dis one?" Elora asked.

"Twelve she say," Momma replied.

"Hmmm... Ain't never had no twelve yea' old kid afore," she smiled.

"Specially a white kid," Sheryl added. "Mmmm. Dat sho look tasty," she smiled.

'Oh God. Not again', Rosa thought.

"Gonna git one now though, ain't ya," Momma laughed.

"Sho' am," Elora agreed. "Gonna suck dat sweet li'l cunt 'til she come a dozen time," the woman grinned.

By now the remaining five women had surrounded Rosa and suddenly there were hands everywhere. Kandy kissed her again, more roughly this time, as other hands took her arms and legs. They lifted her from the floor, while yet more hands began to grope her body, feeling around her breasts and her groin.

All at once her legs were being heaved apart and she could feel countless mouths hurriedly, greedily kissing her naked flesh and biting at her tender body.

Rosa began screaming and crying, tugging her arms in vain trying to free herself as her legs kicked uselessly.

"Dat right honey," Big Momma told her, enjoying the spectacle, "I tells her. She can make all da noise she want. Ain't no-one comin' ta save ya," she laughed, turning to the sobbing girl. "All yo's gonna do is attract mo' visitors, an' dey's all gonna want a piece o' yo' sweet ass," she added.

"How much ya reckon we git fo' her?" she asked of Kandy.

"Hmmm. Pretty li'l kid like dis? Ooohh, easy twen'y bucks a pop."

"Yo' for real? Ha! We can make over a grand a week," Momma laughed.

Rosa did a quick mental arithmetic in her head, and gasped, "Oh no! Fifty people in a week?"

"Yo' catch on fast," Big Momma laughed. "but doan yo' worry none. We make sure da men only git a half hour each, she added," and they all laughed again.

"OK. Spread her wide," Kandy ordered.

With Chloe and Bumper holding her arms, and Lorelei and Sheryl hanging on to her shins, they began to stretch her out.

"Doan yo' fight it now," Kandy warned her. "We doan mean ta hurt ya honey," she smiled.

"Jus' relax kid," Elora purred in her ear. "We's all gonna have us a taste o' yo' sweet pussy, so ya may as well jus' lie back an' let it happen," she smiled. "Jus relax an' enjoy, honey."

Kandy knelt on the bed between Rosa's parted thighs, staring at the girl's tender, succulent looking open crotch. Meanwhile, Elora was slowly stripping beside the bed, staring intently at the scared, naked object of their common desire.

Rosa's firm little breasts wobbled erotically as she vainly struggled, while Kandy took a firm grip on her buttocks from beneath, staring at the bald, sore looking vaginal mound.

"Man, he sure gev yo' one damn good fuckin' din't he," she smiled.

"Not jus' one," Big Momma laughed.

"Hmmm. Why doan yo' let Kandy kiss it better fo' ya," she said softly, as Elora slowly climbed up onto the bed above her head.

"No! No!" Rosa cried, kicking and struggling, but her protestations fell on deaf ears.

"Lower her a bit for me," Elora purred softly as Kandy kissed first one tender thigh, then the other, inhaling deep to savour the pungent aroma from Rosa's freshly fucked pussy.

Bumper and Chloe lowered Rosa's head a little as Elora encouraged her with, "Come on honey," parting her knees to either side of Rosa's face. "Big Momma tell me yo' give real good head. Yo' gonna lick it fo' me?" she asked, gripping Rosa's head firmly. "C'mon kid. Gimme some o' dat pretty li'l Minnie Mouse head."

"Oh..." Kandy sighed. "So soft. So sweet," she murmured. "Mmmm..." she moaned gently as she closed her lips over one raised ridge of sweet, tender flesh at the top of Rosa's thigh, where the tendon stretched it tight.

"Oh yeah. Oh yeah," Elora moaned, her hips gyrating as she worked Rosa's tongue into her. "Dat right baby. Suck it fo' me."

"Oh yeah. Oh yeah," Kandy enthused, sucking at the sweet, soft flesh, making Rosa twist and writhe in response. "Oh baby, dis sho' am sweet," she breathed.

Kandy opened her mouth wide and pressed it over the top of the other thigh, lapping and sucking, then dragged her tongue right across the open slit from bottom to top two or three times, flicking the tiny girl's clitoris, before completely enclosing the hapless girl's bald little mound.

The two holding her arms leaned over to lap and suck at her ripe little breasts, while the two holding her legs kissed the bare flesh high on her thighs, close to where their leader was devouring the sweet nectar from the struggling girl's open crotch. By now, Elora was holding Rosa's head up tight between her thighs, thrilled at the obedience of their apparent child captive.

Rosa jerked and lurched, and the other girls all giggled as it became clear where Kandy's tongue was now exploring.

At first it scared her and she struggled violently. 'Oh God', Rosa thought. 'Oh my God. She's inside me'. "Oh no. Oh no," she tried to mumble, but when she eventually realised they weren't actually hurting her, she began to relax. She resigned herself to let them do what they wanted, and comply with their wishes.

Now it felt good.

"Oh Momma," Kandy declared, raising her head for a moment. "I can taste his salty cum in here," she giggled, before closing her mouth on the little girl's bald exposed snatch again. She began lapping and slurping at it, driving poor Rosa wild, and making the other girls jealous.

"C'mon Kandy," Lorelei complained. Doan eat it all. We all wants a trick too ya know.

"OK honey," Kandy laughed softly.

Elora moved away from Rosa's head, taking the girl's arm from Chloe. Chloe in turn moved aside to take the shin from Lorelei, who in turn took her place between the Rosa's thighs to replace Kandy.

Kandy took the other shin from Sheryl, who in turn moved aside to take Rosa's other arm from Bumper, who hurriedly stripped off.

"Now yo's gonna eat my black cunt, kid," Bumper said excitedly to the girl on her back, as Lorelei gripped Rosa's buttocks, digging her nails into the pretty girl's flesh and slapping her open mouth tightly over the fresh bald pussy, still glistening from Kandy's saliva.

Lorelei, being far more energetic and determined than Rosa's previous oral partner, very quickly brought Rosa to a writhing, shuddering, screaming climax,

"My turn," Chloe called out, even before poor Rosa had time to catch her breath.

Quickly they changed places again, all moving around her in a seemingly well rehearsed, anti-clockwise motion, with one lusty woman quickly replaced by another, then another. The remainder all continued pulling her in all directions, groping, kissing, licking and biting at her naked flesh as yet another mouth closed on her poor, overworked pussy, and another tongue wriggled into her.

Rosa began to moan loudly as the barrage of sensations took hold of her. It felt good. It wasreally good. The passion began to rise in her once more, and her body seemed to take on a life of it's own as she lurched and jerked, one fierce orgasm after another flooding through her fragile little body, like hot waves of pleasure washing over her.

And still they didn't let her rest. 'Well', she thought, 'if this is what I have to look forward to, it can't be all bad', she she smiled to herself.

"Well now. Hey gals," Kandy called to the others. "What d'ya know. She like it."

"Sho thang, babe," another said. "O'course she like it."

"Look like yo' happy wid yo' new home chile. Dat right?" Big Momma asked.

Rosa smiled and nodded, then gasped with delight, her naked body flexing and writhing, as yet another tongue began exploring her.

"Good ting too. Yo's gonna git fucked with the biggest cock in the county every day, den git eaten by the hungriest dykes every night. Dat sound OK to yo?" the big woman asked.

Rosa nodded enthusiastically, her body jerking in response as yet another tongue entered her and two more hungry mouths closed on her sore little nipples.

"Hmmm. Maybe we ain't gonna be sellin' dis one after all? She way too sweet," the big woman smiled.

"Hey ladies. Ya'all wanna see sometin' funny?" Big Momma asked, after they'd all taken a turn.

"Hell yeah," they all chorused together.

"C'mon Bruno. Show da girls dat ting you did wid her tummy," she suggested.

Bruno grinned with anticipation. Happy to demonstrate the trick, and take the opportunity to fuck the girl yet again, he laid himself on his back on the bed in preparation.

"Git her up on her back on top o' him," Momma ordered.

"Oh, dis I gotta see," Kandy declared, excitedly.

"Oh no! Oh no!" Rosa begged. "Please no! Not again. I'm sore."

But they took no notice as four of the women took hold of her. With Lorelei and Sheryl taking her arms and Chloe and Elora on her legs, they lifted her up and onto her back, struggling, as they lowered her on top of him.

Bruno's arms enfolded her, crossing over her as his big hands closed on her breasts again, pinching her nipples between his fingers while the four women stretched her out above him.

Kandy primed his shaft for him, while Big Momma took a large blue tube, bearing the legend 'KY' in big white letters. She squeezed out a generous blob of clear gel, which she duly smeared into Rosa's over-used looking vaginal area. "Dis'll ease it honey," Big Momma told her.

"Oh! Oh God, that's cold!" Rosa squealed, kicking gently.

"Doan worry kid," Big Momma laughed. "He soon warm it agin fo' ya."

Kandy offered the thick, bulging head to Rosa's sore little slit and inserted it into the struggling girl yet again. In response, Bruno instinctively pushed up, making Rosa cry out.

"Ha! Make yo' wanna suck dem tits, doan it," Lorelei laughed.

"Now, y'all watch dis," Momma told them as Bruno pushed the entire length up into his struggling partner, wrapping his arms around her upper body.

"Oh man. Ain't dat sometin?" one of the women exclaimed as they all watched the shape of Bruno's thick cock appear, pushing Rosa's navel up from the inside, and begin to gyrate from the motion within her body.

"You mind if we... help?" Kandy asked, looking to Big Momma for approval.

"Knock yo'self out honey," she smiled.

Lorelei and Sheryl immediately leaned over the girl and began lapping and sucking on Rosa's breasts as Kandy bent low to lick the length of Bruno's cock where it entered the girl, lapping and sucking on her bald little mound and her clitoris, exciting her once more.

The sensation quickly took over and Rosa began to moan with pleasure once again, thoroughly enjoying the intense fucking that Bruno was giving her.

The girls all swapped places a few times until at last Bruno moaned, "Come on ladies. I gots ta have dis sweet li'l ass agin."

"No! Please! Not that! Not again!" she screamed. "I hated that!"

"OK den. Turn her around, Bruno called. "I's gonna fuck her proper."

The girls looked to Big Momma for authority, and she smiled, nodding.

They lifted her upright, her arms out sideways and her legs out in front, and with Bruno's thick shaft still pumping upward inside her, they twizzled her around like a chicken on a spit, finally stretching her out face down on top of him and spreading her legs wide for him.

Bruno wrapped his arms around her waist and began to hump into her again, this time more determinedly as one of the girls, Bumper, began to lap at the underside of his shaft where it entered her.

Unsurprisingly, this seemed to spur them both on, so, gripping her buttocks she spread them apart, lapping right up into the groove between Rosa's bum cheeks.

"Ha! Now ya knows why they's called da 'A' team," Momma laughed.

"Kinda nice though, ain't it?" Kandy suggested.

"No," Rosa sobbed. "It's horrible. Make them stop," she complained.

"Doan worry honey," Lorelei told her. "Yo's gonna git used to it," she laughed. "We's all gonna have a taste o' dis," she added, pushing the other girl out of the way. "My turn!" she declared.

The look on Rosa's face was a mixture of horror and delight as the six women all took turns vying for the space between her buttocks and before long Bruno had delivered yet another hot, sticky load.

Bruno, his woman, Kandy and Chloe left Rosa to the entertainment provided by the remaining four women of the basketball team, but even then they wouldn't let her rest. The poor girl lost count of the number of orgasms they had given her. No sooner had one finished with her, than another took her place. Several hours later, by the time they had all had their fill, she was thoroughly exhausted, but smiling happily.

Eventually they allowed her to relax for a while. Lorelei lay beside her and continued toying with her, kissing her, licking her nipples and stroking her body, as Elora nestled between her thighs. Sheryl and Bumper also lay with her, holding her open and generally teasing her, as the door opened and there stood three big negro men, all stark naked and sporting splendid erections, all primed and ready to go.

Rosa just stared at them for a moment, in horrified disbelief. "Oh no," she moaned, an unmistakable fear in her voice. "No. You promised," she appealed to the big woman standing behind them.

"No chile. I never promise nothin'," Big Momma laughed. "We gev dese boys special offer," she smiled. "Iss twen'y five bucks each, or three for fifty," she smiled. "Buy two, git one free," she laughed.

"No! No! No!" came Rosa's cries from the room as the men approached the bed, the last one in closing the door.

"Well. Ain't dat one pretty li'l kid," one deep male voice declared.

"Never fucked me no white kid afore," said another.

'Oh God. Déjà Vu', Rosa thought.

"How old dis one?" Asked another.

"What d'yo' care?" a female voice rebuked him.

"Ain't old enough fo' what yo' boys is gonna do, dat fo' sho'," another woman laughed.

"Doan matter none, a third voice added. Ain't no-one know she here. We can do what we wants wid her."

"Ha! I's gonna suck me one o' dem sweet li'l tits while I fuck her ass," the first male voice laughed.

"Hold her," came a third male voice. "I's gonna git me a piece o' dat."

"No! Please no!" Rosa cried, sounding terrified.

"Ha! I ain't never seen no li'l kid gettin' gang raped afore," came another female voice.

"Yeah. Three at once," another laughed. "Dis I gotta see."

"Oh my God," Rosa cried. Not one of them was as well endowed as Big Bruno, but three at the same time? She wondered how on earth she would cope.

With Elora and Lorelei holding her arms and Sheryl and Bumper lifting her legs, they laid her on her side on the bed, stretching her out and raising one leg in the air as the three men closed in, one taking his place in front and another behind.

Outside the room, Big Momma, Kandy and Chloe were allentertaining Bruno, to the sounds of, "No! Aghh! Oh no! Please stop! Ugh! Ugh!" from Rosa.

"Stick it up her ass Leroy," came one male voice.

"Aaaaghhh!" came the screaming response from Rosa.

"Yeah. Bite dem cute li'l titties Robbie," another laughed.

"Aaaaghhh!" came another scream.

"Shut dat noise Benny. Plug her mouth," came a female voice.

"No. Let her scream," another female voice said. "Yo' scream all ya like honey. Jus' gonna get yo'self a big queue outside, all waitin' on dere turn," she laughed.

"No teeth!" came a stern, male warning voice. "OK?"

"No! No! Nommmh..." Came the muffled sounds from Rosa, then a regular, "Mnnn... Mnnn... Mnnn..." followed by, "Dats right. Hold her still. Oh yeah. She a tight one, dat fo' sho. Sweet li'l kid. Oh yeah."

"Bite her tits. Oh yeah. Dis am sooo goood. Oh yeah."

Outside the room, Kandy asked Big Momma, "I thought yo' wasn't gonna sell her ass?"

"Well honey. She gotta pay fo' her keep," Momma laughed.

Inside, Benny had been surprised at how easily he had been able to get the girl to take his cock in her mouth. Meanwhile, Rosa herself was thinking, the more she struggled, the more excited they became, and the harder they fucked her.

'I can't believe this', she thought. 'This is incredible. All I have to do is struggle and cry, and they give me more'.

She began to fightreally hard, crying out, "Nommmh... Mmmnh..." and sure enough the two men front and rear began fucking her for all they were worth.

Benny, meanwhile was rocking his hips gently, using her hot little mouth to pleasure himself, when she suddenly whipped her head aside to free herself from him.

She gasped, then groaned softly

"Suck them."

"Whaa..." one replied.

"Don't... bite me... Suck them... for me," she moaned, her words punctuated by their thrusting. "And both... push alternately. Not both... together. Alternate... I... want to... enjoy it... too," she told them, smiling as well as she could manage, with the strain of the two cocks inside her at once.

The two men looked at one another in obvious surprise.

"Shelike dis," one said to the other.

"Sho' ting kid," the other agreed, and the pair began taking turns pushing into her, in time with each other.

"Lick... my body girls," Rosa instructed. "Lick the... sweet sweat... from my... naked body," she moaned. "I love... that," she gasped. "Oh yes... Oh God Yes! That's good... All over... Oh God... Oh yes... Yes! Fuck me! Oh Yes!" she cried.

Rosa tilted her head back, smiled, and opened her mouth again, waiting patiently for Benny to return his softening member to her oral orifice. Immediately she began sucking and slurping at it, quickly getting him hard again and thrilling him far more than he could have hoped.

'Well, if I'm destined to spend my days getting fucked by these people and their friends, I may as well enjoy it', she thought to herself.

She thought of Peter again, and chuckled to herself. How could she have evenimagined that shy, timid Peter would be able to satisfy her. Certainly after the last few hours, there was no way she could even consider being with him. Not now. No way! 'This is where I belong', she smiled.

The End

Once again, thank you for reading my story. I sincerely hope you enjoyed it.

In recognition for my efforts, please be kind enough to leave a score. I really do appreciate it. Also, if you have any thoughts that you would like to share with other readers, please leave a comment below.

If you feel you may like to send me your private comments, just click the link to myUser-ID below, then click theContact tab. Please don't forget to add a valid email address (or I won't be able to reply).

Thank You.

Macey :-) xx