Breaking and Entering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He dipped his two middle fingers into the margarine and scooped out a generous blob, smiling with anticipation as he smeared it into the groove between Rosa's butt cheeks.

"Oh no!" she cried, struggling again. "Please no! No! Not like that. Please!" she begged.

Bruno just laughed as he stroked his erection to full strength again, then pressed the tip between her buttocks.

"No! Please stop!" she cried. "I want to see you," she explained in a panic.

"Yeah," he laughed, "an I want yo' sweet ass honey," he replied.

"No. Please don't do that," she begged, as she felt the enormous tip begin to press into her. "Take me from the front. Please?"

"Tried dat honey. Din't work," he laughed. "Now I's gonna have me dis cute li'l ass," he laughed, pushing again. "Doan worry kid. It nearly in. Jus' one mo' li'l push."

"Please. Take me properly. I'll let you do it this time," she begged. "I'll relax. I know I can take it," she pleaded. "Just please don't do it like that. Not there," she sobbed.

He considered the possibility. "But... I doan wanna hurt ya baby," he reasoned.

"Doing that will hurt me more," she countered.

"Hmmm... Maybe," he agreed. "OK," he relented, gripping her thighs and flipping her over onto her back as if she weighed nothing.

She lay there looking up at him, quite naked, as he heaved his track suit top off, displaying for the first time his splendid muscular physique. He was quite a specimen of manhood, of that there was no doubt. His chest and shoulders were wide, his arms were thick and powerful and his abs were keenly ripped. Had the situation been different, Rosa would have freely given herself to a man like this, but he had forced his way in and now it looked as if was going to take her anyway.

"What's your name?" Rosa asked.

He looked at her curiously, then laughed awkwardly. "I cayn't tell ya my name honey," he reasoned. "Course I cayn't."

"You're going to fuck me, aren't you? Don't you think I have a right to know the name of a man who's about to fuck me?"

He considered the idea. She had seen his face now, so she could easily identify him. It really wasn't safe to leave such a witness.

'Well, if I has to kill her anyway...' he thought. "I is Bruno," he finally revealed.

'That's a fitting name for such a big strong black guy', she thought. "OK Bruno," she smiled up at him. "Fuck me then."

He smiled, placing the knife on the bed beside her once more. Then, taking the tub of margarine in one hand and his massive erection in the other, smiling broadly down at her as he pressed the tip into the greasy substance, working it around and around until the entire bulging end was smothered in slippery gook.

He reached to the side and grabbed a pillow, pulling it down and placing it behind her to prop up her head so she could watch as, smiling lustfully, he pressed the buttery smothered tip against her waiting vulva. She flinched at the first touch, then taking a deep breath she tried to relax as he admired the frail figure before him, lying there, waiting to be taken.

"Yo' ready kid?" he asked.

"I've never been more ready," she lied, forcing a fake smile for him.

He began to push against her, causing the expressions on her face to reveal her true feeling. Her eyes widened and her mouth opened as she emitted an involuntary groaning sound. He gripped the shaft, determinedly working the tip up and down and side to side, struggling to force it into her.

"Please," she whimpered. "It hurts."

"Soon be dere honey," he assured her, pushing harder.

She grimaced, her face turning puce and the veins on her neck enlarging, closing her eyes tightly as her tiny hands clenched her knees, the nails digging into her flesh, and he could tell she was about to cry out.

Quickly, his free hand covered her open mouth as he bent over her, muffling the scream. "Hush now kid," he warned. "Doan yo' go wakin yo' papa. We doan need him comin' in here. Yo' gots enough wi' one Big Daddy," he grinned. "Jus' relax honey. I's on'y gonna fuck ya," he smiled. "One way or an'udda."

She looked up at him, frowning, pleading, but still he persisted. "C'mon kid. Relax now," he breathed. "Jus' a... li'l bit more," he grunted, working it around. He gave another determined push and her eyes almost popped as she felt the stretching intensify, combined with a deep stinging sensation in her groin, and he quickly covered her mouth with one big hand to stifle the imminent scream, while giving her a satisfied smile as the head finally popped into place.

"Dere," he sighed. "Dat ain't so bad, is it?"

Clearly it was. She was sobbing bitterly, albeit very quietly. He released the grip on his shaft and brought his hand up to fondle her ripe young breasts, rocking his hips slowly. "Now I's inside ya baby," he told her, gleefully. "Jeez, yo's a tight one."

She stared up at him, an intense pain clearly visible on her face, as he asked her, "Yo' wan' da rest?"

She shook her head, whimpering almost silently, but clearly it was a rhetorical question. His hips continued to rock back and forth slowly as he worked the monster gradually deeper and deeper, bit by bit, smiling with wicked satisfaction down at the wide eyed, open mouthed, red faced look of intense shock as the thick black beast stretched her beyond anything she might have previously thought possible.

"D'ya like dat kid?" he asked.

She couldn't reply. She just lay there on her back, her naked body completely exposed, as he used her, watching the pained expression in her wide eyes and open mouth with delight, as bit by evil bit, he forced his manhood into her.

"Put yo' han's on yo' head kid," he ordered. She knew better than try to defy him, and he pulled her forward, lifting her, still impaled as he gathered her beautiful long hair behind her, before laying her back on top of it. Now her head was pulled back, and with her hair trapped beneath her she could no longer raise her head.

"Keep da hands up," he warned. "Right up honey. Yeah. Dis what Big Daddy like," he purred, watching her frail naked body rock gently in time with his slow, steady thrusting. Even now it was only just over half way inside her, and with each gentle push he penetrated her a little deeper. About three quarters in, it began to make an impression on her tummy, causing a slight bulge to appear from the inside, just below her navel. He watched, fascinated as the impression grew larger and larger with each renewed push. He had never seen anything like it. He continued until at last he could easily make out the shape of his erection stretching her tummy.

"Woah honey, dat sho' look good," he smiled, molesting her firm young breasts as he began to drive the shaft steadily into her, with long, deep strokes. Rosa just lay there, her head tilted back, gasping and moaning softly with each renewed thrust.

"Let see if dis help," he said softly, dipping his two middle fingers into the margarine tub and pulling out a generous dollop. He smiled lustily as he smeared the slimy gook over both hands, then proceeded to rub it into her body. First the breasts, watching the look of disgust on her face as he spread it around, then another dollop spread all over her tummy and her hips, and down the upper thighs. Another helping for her breasts again, and up over her shoulders as his hips rocked back and forth. Now she was smothered in the slime as his hands smoothed the substance all over her naked flesh, glistening in the moonlight.

For several minutes, he enjoyed the sight of her, just lying there, a look of shocked disbelief on her face as he kneaded her breasts and watched the shape of his erection pushing her tummy up from the inside, making her perfect little navel gyrate as it shone in the moonlight.

"C'mon kid," he told her at last. "Big Daddy gonna fuck ya proper now," he told her, gathering her up into his arms.

He wrapped his arms around her glistening naked body and began thrusting his hips more urgently, with the slippery margarine allowing his skin to slide effortlessly against hers.

"C'mon kid," he encouraged. "Wrap da legs around. Big Daddy fuckin ya. Make like yo's enjoyin' it," he laughed.

Rosa obeyed and with her knees hooked over his hips and her ankles linked together, he lifted her into his arms, resting her bottom on the edge of the bed as he began to hump her in earnest.

"Oh yeah. Dis what iss all about kid," he whispered. Kiss me honey, he breathed, pressing his mouth over hers and forcing his tongue between her lips.

Now her hands were on his shoulders, and she could feel the muscles ripple under his skin as he had his way with her, and she smiled. This was the most alive she had ever felt. Here was a complete stranger, and he was was fucking her. This big strong black man was raping her and she was loving it.

The fear, the danger, the uncertainty for her own safety, but most of all the painful pleasure of his massive manhood, stretching her more than she would have ever believed possible. How could she enjoy that? But she did. She couldn't understand, but it was thrilling. It was exciting - and she was loving it.

"Yo' like dis doan ya honey," he whispered. She just looked up into his face, her eyes wide, her mouth open, her body jerking in sympathy with his thrusting.

He smiled and gripped a handful of her hair, wrenching her head back, and closing his mouth over her throat, and began sucking and gnawing gently on her throat, fucking her like there was no tomorrow.

"Oh baby," he said softly, "Fuckin li'l kids is da best. Yo' gots ta be jus' about da best fuck I's had in a looong time."

Harder and faster he thrust into her until, "Oh baby. I's gonna cum. Oh yeah. I's gonna squirt it right inside ya baby. Here it come."

"No! No!" she cried. "Please. I can't get pregnant."

"Doan be shtupid. Li'l kids cayn't git pregnant," he countered.

"I'm older than I look," she finally admitted.

"Whaa... You lied?"

She just looked at him, guiltily, her head still jerking in time with his continued thrusting.

"Yo's gonna git it in ya kid. Hmmm... In da mouth den?" he suggested. "I's gots ta cum inside ya kid," he told her.

"No! No! Not that. Please don't do that," she begged.

"OK," he relented, smiling a wicked smile, "but doan say I din offer," he laughed. "We's gonna go dis way den."

Effortlessly, he pulled out, flipped her over onto her front again and pressed a hand in the middle of her back, pushing her face down into the pillow, as he knelt between her parted shins, where his erection settled neatly between her pert little buttocks. He leaned forward, pressing the length into the tight groove between her butt cheeks.

"Mmna. Nyaa," came the muffled objections as she struggled, her arms flailing as he leaned forward, sliding the length of his weapon back and forth in the groove between her butt cheeks.

"Mmmm... Dat feel reeeal good," he breathed.

"No! No!" she wept, struggling.

"Hush now kid," he warned. "Yo' gots ta keep quiet," he told her, reaching for the second pillow and ripping the cover from it. Effortlessly, he tore it into long strips as she twisted her head around, asking, "What are you doing?"

"I's jus' makin' sure yo' comfy honey," he laughed, wrenching her arms behind her and binding her forearms together behind her back.

With her arms firmly secured, he now had both hands free to take the shaft in one hand and the margarine tub in the other. Purposefully, he proceeded to rub the tip around and around in the margarine, smothering it in a soft, gooey coating.

Two more fingers of margarine wiped between the cheeks, working it into the anus for a little added lubrication, and he levelled the thing between her buttocks and began to push again. This time the tip slipped in more easily, despite Rosa's frantic struggling.

"Dere it go honey. Told ya it'd be easy. Now I's inside yo' sweet li'l ass. Dat feel good baby?" he asked.

Clearly it didn't. Rosa cried, struggling gamely, but to no avail. He pushed deeper, and she sobbed bitterly.

"Hush now kid," he warned, gripping her shoulders as he forced her face into the pillow, pinning her down. "Jeez! I's had li'l boys makin' less fuss dan yo."

"Maybe they wereused to having a big black cock up their ass," she hissed, her words muffled by the pillow.

"Ha! Ain't dat da truth," he laughed.

His hips rocked back and forth gently at first, working it gradually deeper into her, as he gloated at the sight of her bare back, and that beautiful, defined groove stretching from between her shoulder blades, gradually becoming deeper as it progressed down to her pert little derriere, where his thick, black shaft penetrated her tight little ass, steadily drilling her as she moaned and struggled and sobbed.

He wrapped his arms around her tiny form, lifting her again, still impaled on the shaft as he raised her feet to rest on the bed. Then with one hand sliding down between her thighs, he slipped two fingers into her and began to frigg her while the other hand gripped one firm young breast, kneading the slippery mammary flesh as his cock pumped into her from behind. His mouth closed over her ear and his tongue wriggled into her ear, stimulating her as his excitement grew toward the ultimate crescendo.

Rosa, too, was overcome with a plethora of emotions. She had never dreamed that she might enjoy something like this, but here she was, his helpless playtoy, and she wasn't exactly hating it. There was the pleasure from his fingering and groping, the disgust from his rape of her backside, and the fear of what the final outcome might be. So many mixed emotions.

"Here it come honey," he whispered in her ear as his thrusting became gradually quicker. "Here it come."

All at once he let out a groan as his passion built to a point where it was too great to withstand, and he filled her with a sudden gush of thick, hot semen.

A few minutes later and he had calmed, collapsing on top of her, still occasionally giving her backside an involuntary thrust, as his body ejected the last few drops.

He held her like that for a while, his big hands caressing her slippery, naked body as his fingers continued to probe her, until his attention was caught by the sky becoming slightly lighter.

"Hmmm. Sorry kid," he said, kissing the back of her neck. S'bin good, but... S'time to say bye bye," he told her, as he pressed the blade up against her throat.

'Oh my God', Rosa thought. 'He's going to kill me. He can't do that, surely. Not just because I've seen him?'

She began to panic. 'Think quick girl', she thought. 'If I beg for my life he's sure to ignore it. Think quick'.

"Please. Don't leave," she cried. "Not yet."

"Whaa? You wan' me ta stay?"

"This is the best thing I've ever felt in my life," she told him. "I can't bear to think I'll never have it again."

"Cayn't stay kid," he told her. "It be light soon. I gots ta go."

"Take me with you then," she appealed.

"Whaa?"

"Take me with you."

"How's I gonna do dat?" he asked, sounding incredulous.

"You said I was the best fuck you ever had. Take me with you. You can have me every day. Any way you like."

He considered the possibility. She certainlywas a really good fuck, and if he'd had better, he certainly couldn't remember when or where.

"Any way I likes?" he questioned.

"Anything. I've never felt anything like this last hour. I don't want it to end. Please take me."

He looked at her, naked and beautiful. So tiny, yet so perfect.

"I can even bring you more girls if you like," she offered.

Bruno smiled. He didn't need any more convincing. He reached for the bedsheet previously discarded to the floor, and spread it out over the bed, then laid her diagonally across it.

"Yo' keep quiet now kid," he told her. "Yo' make any sound and yo's gone. Understand?"

Rosa nodded.

He turned the corners of the sheet over her and proceeded to roll her up in it, tucking in the ends like a long, neat parcel.

Despite their 'agreement' she still felt she needed to reassure him that he could trust her. She had to convince him of her sincerity, and she pondered for a moment over how she might achieve this.

"Are you going to rape me again?" she finally asked, through the thickness of the sheet.

"Whaa..."

"Where we're going," she tried to explain. "When we get there - Would you rape me again?"

"Sho thang kid," he laughed. "Me an my woman. She like girls too. We's both gonna have yo' pretty li'l ass. We's gonna rape yo' tin times a day kid."

"Can I make a noise next time?"

"Whaa? What yo' saying kid?" he asked as he hurriedly dressed.

"Can I make a noise while you're raping me? I wanted to scream and cry this time, but you said I had to be quiet."

"Ha! Yeah baby. Yo' make all da noise yo' want. Yo' scream all ya want while Big Daddy fucks yo' sweet li'l ass."

And with that, picking up the mask and his shirt, he slung her over his shoulder and carried her effortlessly out of the open window through which he had entered.

---------

"Hey Momma," Bruno called as he entered the bedroom. "See what I gots fo' ya."

The big, black woman stirred, then awoke with a start as Bruno dropped his prize down on the bed beside her.

"What dis?" she moaned softly.

"I brung ya sometin' special," he grinned, unwrapping the naked Rosa.

"Where yo' get dis?" she asked.

"Found up in da hills," he replied. "We's gonna fuck her," he added.

"Where da moneys? Yo' s'pose to be gettin' moneys."

"Dey din' have no moneys. Dis all I got. We can fuck her sweet li'l ass. Less have her now," he urged.

"Not yo', ya ugly brute. Yo' stink!" she objected. "How old she is anyplace?"

"She say she twelve nex' birthday, but I reckon she mus' be 'bout fourteen. Doan care tho. I's gonna fuck her anyways."

"No yo' ain't. Yo' git an wash yo'self. Yo' stink. Anyway, she look like yo' fucked her a'ready."

"I sho did Momma. Ain't dat da truth."

Big Momma sat up on the side of her big bed, beside Rosa, as she said to Bruno, "Yo' git in dat shower. I doan wanna see yo' sorry ass 'til yo's smellin' sweet like a rose."

She turned to look at the naked beauty lying across her bed, as Bruno left the bedroom. "Now, let me has a look at ya chile," she said. "Hmmm... My, yo' is a pretty one," she told the girl. "Sit up chile," she said, kindly. "Yeah. Yo' sure is pretty. Question is honey," she said, taking the girl's face gently in her hands, "Question is... what's we gonna do wid ya?"

Rosa looked worried as the big, black woman smiled lustfully, her eyes scanning up and down over her unexpected guest's naked body. "Hmmm. I can tink o' some tings," she purred.

Rosa shook her head, in fearful denial of her impending fate, but it changed nothing. Big Momma gripped the frail girl's head and pulled her closer, placing a gentle kiss on her lips. Rosa was too afraid to pull away, so the kiss rapidly became more enthusiastic. She wrapped her arms around the helpless girl, kissing her fervently as Rosa fought for her breath.

Eventually, Momma released the girl, gasping and panting excitedly. "My, my, chile. Yo' sho' is one fine piece o' ass," she enthused. "So... he fucked ya, did he?"

Rosa nodded, close to tears again.

"He cum inside ya honey?" she asked.

She nodded again.

"Where?"

Rosa patted her bottom.

Big Momma nodded. "Yeah. He sho' do like it dat way," she sighed. "Well... best we clean ya up," she smiled, "afore I has me a taste o' yo' sweet pussy," she added, forcing another lusty kiss on the girl's reluctant mouth.

She reached for a handy pack of wipes beside the bed, turning Rosa around as she cleaned the girl's groin and buttocks, all the time staring at the firm young breasts as they just hung there, looking sweet and tempting.