Breaking & Entering Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tejinder crouched his way to the kitchen window and peeped out. He looked around carefully for a couple of seconds before he turned and said "Haan chali gayi." With the coast clear, they stood up and went back to their careless, uncouth ways.

"Now let's go upstairs," Fahim growled. He grabbed my arm and pushed me ahead. I winced as his rough hand tightly gripped my arm. All three of us walked upstairs. My heart which was already beating fast, now skyrocketed as I anticipated being raped again in my bed.

"I want to take a shower. These prison clothes are stinking." Fahim declared before deftly removing his t-shirt as soon as we entered the bedroom. I gasped the moment I saw his shirtless torso. Under that loose baggy jail shirt, Fahim had a very ripped body.

He wasn't built like a bodybuilder, but more like an athlete. Broad, well defined shoulders gave way to a muscular chest with sparse hair; a pair of dark nipples crowned his pecks. He had a pair of lean but chiselled arms which gave way to a pair of thick, veiny forearms. He had a washboard abdomen with his abs clearly showing.

But there was something more that was striking about his body. On his chest and stomach were marks that looked like healed wounds. They looked like deep cuts which had healed over time but the stitch marks remained. I noticed at least four of them; one on the chest, near his right shoulder; two more on his abdomen and one near the kidney. This man had a rough life!

Captivated, I watched him as he stood in front of the mirror and examined himself. He ran his hands over the wounds before sliding them down into his pants and pulling them down in one stroke.

I shrieked, not having expected him to undress in front of me, or rather us. My shriek startled him but a moment later he was standing there as nothing happened. He looked at me and stepped up near the bed.

I averted my eyes but as much as I tried not to look at it, I could clearly see it from the corner of my eye. His cock, hanging loose and free. The foreskin was missing like any Muslim man's cock. A thick bush of curly black hair covered the base. Even when flaccid, it was impressive in length. The shaft was a shade darker than the rest of his body and the head was a light shade of pink; the whole thing looked soft and flaccid.

I didn't realise I had turned back to look at him in all his naked glory but I cringed in realisation when I was caught. The men looked at me realising that I was checking out Fahim's naked body. To save at least some embarrassment, I averted my eyes again. A part of me knew this was ridiculous, as that large piece of flesh had already been inside me. But last night I was raped in the dark, and my mind was in total shock at my situation. Today, I was more aware.

Fahim smiled and without uttering a word, walked to the bathroom. He opened the door and went inside. The bed in the bedroom was placed against the northern wall and the closet was right opposite it. Next to the closet was the bathroom door. The bathroom was rectangular and one could see right across along its length without any obstruction.

Fahim stood under the shower and turned it on. He sighed loudly as warm water fell on his body. He was facing away from me and his taut round buttocks were in clear view. His back too had wounds on them, signs of being beaten severely. But his back, like the rest of his body, was toned. His waist was slim which gave way to a surprisingly firm butt. It seemed there wasn't an inch of fat on his body. It was perhaps the hard life in prison that made him like that. I had read and heard about the appalling conditions in Indian jails, including the food. My cooking must have been restaurant quality compared to that.

I watched mesmerised as streams of hot water flowed down his naked body. His hands ran along his body, rubbing and cleaning it. I didn't realise when Tejinder stood next to me but when I did, he was in a similar state as Fahim.

I gasped at seeing the large man standing naked next to me. Unlike Fahim, Tejinder was a hairy beast, resembling a bear. His body was built like a desi wrestler with everything large in proportion. Freakishly large shoulders gave way to an unbelievably muscular chest. Even though his stomach was large, the rest of his muscular body made up for it. Unlike Fahim, Tejinder didn't seem to have missed a meal in his life. He actually looked like he had more than he should have.

Tejinder was stark naked, holding the pistol in his hand. But I wasn't worried as much about the pistol as his cock pointing in my direction. I wasn't stealing glances like I did with Fahim, I outrightly stared at the cock that was so brazenly staring back at me.

My throat ran dry seeing the sheer size of his tool. I didn't really see it in the dark last night. It was as thick as my wrist and a good few inches longer than my husband's. It was completely erect with thick blue veins jutting out and running all along its length. The hair on his stomach and lower abdomen joined the thick bush of black pubic hair which sprouted at the base of his cock and balls. The balls themselves were a marvel; large and proportionate to the organ and the man that they were attached to.

Tejinder grabbed my hand and pushed me inside the bathroom. As soon as I entered the bathroom, Fahim turned around and Tejinder now stood right behind me. My body shivered as I was neatly sandwiched between these beasts. I was like a helpless deer preyed upon by hungry hyenas.

I felt Tejinder's hands on the back of my neck before it slowly went down my back and squeezed my butt tightly with his large, rough hand.

My body shuddered and stiffened as I felt his hand on me. I closed my eyes as goosebumps rose on my skin.

One of my hands was covering my crotch, the other my breasts. I bent down trying to hide my body from the two men. Taking advantage of my position, Tejinder slapped my butt hard, hard enough to evoke a scream. My body abruptly straightened and the sheer force of the slap propelled me into Fahim's arms.

Fahim embraced me in a tight hug. I could feel his erect cock poking against my abdomen. I looked up at him. He smiled wide, his tobacco stained teeth clearly visible. With his hands still around me, I pushed back, trying to free myself desperately but to no avail. He had a vice like grip on my body yet I tried desperately to push him back and free myself.

Fahim suddenly let go of me and I collapsed on the bathroom floor in a fetal position, my legs pulled back to my chest and my arms tightly holding them. I was crying my heart out and how things were going from bad to worse to the worst ever. Even if they didn't kill me, they would definitely rape me again and probably beat me before leaving.

I once thought I would rather die than be raped, but faced with a gun aimed at my head, self-preservation took over. Now it had happened, and probably would happen again many more times in the very near future, what would be my future if it became known? My whole world would collapse; the world that I had built over the years. How could I face my husband after this? How would society treat me after this? Everything would be over.

I lay there waiting for my fate but instead, the men just got back to showering. They were both under the shower, enjoying the hot water, some of it even splashing on me.

Tejinder turned back to me, kneeled down and said, "This so you don't run away." and started laughing, Fahim joining him. Tejinder squeezed my ass and slapped it, the smack echoing in the bathroom.

He got back to showering. I was on the bathroom floor and the men had their butts facing me. The bathroom door was wide open and I could have made a run for it but how? I was stark naked and if I ran, there wouldn't be enough time to grab some clothes and run out. The only chance was to run out naked.

Even if I took that chance and someone did come and help me, it would be really difficult to explain being naked with two criminals. Even if I told them they had raped me, the whole neighbourhood would come to know and soon the whole world. It wouldn't be long before the media got a hold of the story since both these convicts were a major news story on TV just a few hours ago.

And after all this, the cops, the courts and all of it would come our way. I couldn't allow my husband, son and the rest of my family to go through it. I simply couldn't allow such dishonour and disrepute to befall my family.

I slowly sat up and moved against the wall. My knees were still close to my chest and my arms were tightly wrapped around it. The men were enjoying their shower, standing buck naked just a few inches away from each other.

I looked up at them and wondered how cold-hearted they could be. They were holding an innocent woman hostage in her own house. They ate and drank the food in my house and now they were taking shower in the same fucking house. Even though a large part of me was scared, there was a tiny bit of me which was furious.

If I showed any resistance, they beat me and if I pushed back too hard, I knew they would kill me. I recalled Fahim telling Tejinder that they had to get out of the town as soon as possible. Even though they were tough, merciless criminals, I knew they didn't want any more trouble and neither did I. I knew that if I didn't resist, I had a good chance of surviving this ordeal. I had my back against the wall and now with death so close to me, I had to do all I could to survive.

As I was contemplating this, Tejinder turned back at me and pulled me up, bringing me under the shower. Even though my instincts were to push him back, I controlled myself and just went along with it.

I sighed as the hot water fell on my trembling body. Fahim handed me the soap and said, "Apply soap."

I was dumbfounded. This was the last thing I had imagined. I thought I'd be raped; I'd be killed but giving my killers a bath was the last thing I thought I would do. I looked at him for a few seconds, speechless before I gingerly put the soap on his chest and started rubbing it.

I knew the more I co-operated, the better the chance I had to survive. And so, I started rubbing the bar of soap on his chest. The lathery soap covered my hand as it moved across his muscular chest. My hands moved up to his shoulders and then slid down to his chest. I shivered as I felt his muscular, sculpted chest, his turgid erect nipples. My hands slid down to his abdomen; I looked down and I gasped seeing his erect cock.

It was hard and straight, pointing at me. I was standing just a couple of inches away from him and the tip of his cock brushed against my stomach. I trembled as my hand slowly slid down his stomach. I could feel the hardness of his abs, the leanness of his torso as my hands slid along his body.

It was clear what effect I was having on Fahim but feeling his naked body on my fingertips was having an effect on me too. I could feel my heart beat faster, my throat run dry and a dab of moistness in my loins.

As much as I battled with the thought that I was doing all this just to save my life, my body was reacting to its own instincts. The battle between my mind and body was tilting in favour of my body.

I stopped just an inch above his pubic bush. I looked at him and I saw him smile as my hands moved back up. He silently turned around and I started soaping his back. I shivered as my hands moved along the scars on his back.

I had never seen a man so lean, so fit, so muscular in my life. I always thought that the idea of an Adonis-like man was limited to the world of glamour. I always thought it was only models and film stars who had chiselled bodies but I was shocked into reality when I saw this low life thug who had a body any man would die for.

I stopped again at his lean hip. I stared down at his tight round butt contemplating the consequences of moving further down. The battle started again as I wondered what to do. Would I provoke him if I went further? Would I send a signal that I was game? That would make me look like a slut! I thought of my child and husband and how I wanted to see them again. I tried to rationalise my bodily reaction.

All this while, as I blankly thought about a further course of action, Fahim stood still and silent with his back still facing me. He hadn't said a word and neither turned nor looked back after I stopped. After a few more moments, my hand slid down his waist onto his butt.

Both of them laughed out loud as they realised that my will had broken down. Both my hands roamed freely on his butt cheeks, feeling the tightness. The skin of his buttocks was dark, a couple of shades darker than the rest of his body. A deep slit ran down the length of his butt and the curvature was near damn perfect.

Just as I was caressing his butt, I felt Tejinder's hands on mine. He cupped my butt cheeks in his large hands and gave it a tight squeeze. I whimpered as his nails dug into the soft flesh of my buttocks but soon the pain receded as he gently caressed it.

"I've never seen such a smooth ass before..." Tejinder declared as his hands roamed freely on my ass.

"Hmmm..." Fahim replied.

"Her ass is a million times better than those weak ass whores we used to go to." Tejinder continued.

"Hmmmmm..." Fahim said. I wasn't sure if he was responding to Tejinder or was enjoying me caressing his naked butt.

"Aaiii..." I yelped as Tejinder slapped my wet butt before laughing.

"Go down and wash my legs," Fahim ordered and I followed his instruction obediently.

I kneeled behind him and started soaping his feet, slowly lathering my way up. He had large calves like soccer players and above them were his tight, muscular thighs. It was perhaps years of hard labour in jail that gave him this fantastic body.

As I reached up to his butt, Fahim turned around abruptly. His cock swung and brushed against my lips. I winced and turned my face away and he laughed.

"Don't stop..." Fahim ordered.

I had closed my eyes and turned my face away but when I opened them to continue, his cock was pointing straight at me, just a couple of inches from my mouth. It was hard and erect; its bulbous purple head swollen. Since the foreskin was absent, the entire glans was exposed and it was thick like a mushroom head. The piss slit was prominent and looked vicious, like a snake about to spew its venom. I shuddered, remembering how it had attacked me last night.

The cock head was attached to a long shaft which was thicker than my husband's but not as thick as Tejinder's; a thick green vein ran along its length. The large balls sack hung low and tight. Fahim's tool was definitely much better proportioned than Rohan; it was longer, thicker and looked harder than Rohan had ever been.

I was soaping his legs but my eyes were locked to his cock. It was as if it had hypnotised me; it surely had mesmerised me. I dared not avert my eyes from this one-eyed monster. As my hands reached the upper thighs, I looked up at Fahim. His face bore an expression of absolute authority. He definitely was in charge of the situation. By now I had realised that Tejinder was the subordinate.

As we stared at each other, my hands moved up to his crotch. I lathered up the pubic bush and the loins, being careful not to touch his cock. Fahim stood still, with his hands on his waist, watching the beautiful wife of another man soaping his crotch.

I thoroughly soaped his loins, his hips and everywhere else I could, but it was only so much time I could borrow before I had to do the inevitable. Fahim stood still looking down at me. He knew I was avoiding touching his manhood but he also knew I had no choice. I knew the consequences of resisting, having nearly been choked to death in the kitchen last night.

His wet glistening, erect cock stood out from the rest of his lathered body. I hesitated to touch it but when I looked up at him, I saw a stern expression of a man in control, not just of himself but of me, his captive.

His firm and resolute face was compelling as I slowly brought my hands up, first cupping his nuts and then slowly extending to the shaft. It twitched as soon as my cold, wet hand touched it. My fingertips moved gingerly along the shaft, feeling the rigidity of the tool. I cupped his balls gently in the palm of my other hand.

The heaviness of his balls was evident from the moment I cupped them. My hand wrapped around the shaft, at first gently and then a little firmly. I gently squeezed the shaft and a thick drop of pre-cum oozed out from the glans.

I thought for a moment that if I could make them cum without raping me again, I could make a clean exit out of this mess. All I had to do was lead them on for the moment. These were a couple of horny, lecherous men who had never been in the company of a woman like me. This could be over in a jiffy and then the spent men wouldn't be too much of a problem. But I also ran a risk of leading them on and losing control of the situation.

These aroused men could easily drag me back to my bed and have their way with me. But that was a risk I had to take. If I resisted now, things could end up worse than they already were. Even now, I had at least some control over them; the fact that they were quiet and I was alive was a sign that there was still some hope for me.

With that thought, I tightened my grip around Fahim's cock and slowly started jerking it. I fondled his balls with the other hand. Fahim instantly sighed out aloud and threw his head back as my hands expertly handled his cock. The plan was working.

My hand moved back and forth fluidly, steadily coaxing him to cum. As much as I tried avoiding it, my mind quickly gauged and compared the cock I had in my hand to my husband's cock. It was definitely longer and thicker than my husband's.

I recalled how when I wrapped my dainty fingers around Rohan's cock, the entire shaft would be engulfed by my hand except for the tip which poked out of my grip. But with Fahim, my entire hand gripped the cock head and just a couple of inches of the shaft, the rest of it would require the other hand. When I gave Rohan hand jobs, the strokes were short since his length didn't allow it but right now, the strokes were unusually long and slow.

I could feel the cock hardening with the clasp of my hand as I stroked my captor. In this vulnerable moment, I could have easily pulled his cock hard and snapped it. The thought did come to my mind but I just didn't have the guts to pull it off; partly because Tejinder would snap my neck if I did that and partly because just letting them finish was the smartest way out; that's what I convinced myself to think. But deep down inside me, there was a small part of me that was mesmerised by the sight of this massive, yet perfect specimen of manhood.

As much as I tried justifying my actions, I couldn't deny that I was perhaps as much into this as the men were. I could have resisted, screamed at the top of my voice, run for it even if I was nude. I knew if I wanted to, I could resist the men, even if it didn't end on a happy note for me. Fahim was perhaps aware of this as he was simply standing naked in front of me as I stroked his erect cock. If he had been even a little apprehensive, he wouldn't risk letting me handle his manhood. He was in absolute control of not just himself but also me and the situation at large.

These thoughts flooded my mind as I absentmindedly stroked his cock. A sudden rush of warm water from the shower faucet brought me back to reality. I was kneeling in front of him pumping my fist over his cock. Fahim and I were both under the shower and the flowing water washed the lather down his body pooling into my hands.

A sheath of soapy water covered his body and it glistened in the light making it more alluring than it already was. The glistening body with its muscular cuts and rips looked divine. Even here, as much as I tried avoiding it, my mind did compare it to my husband.