Breaking & Entering Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaahhhh... yessss..." Fahim hissed and released a thick jet of cum into my mouth. I was so far immersed in the moment that I simply swallowed every drop of cum his cock spewed into my mouth.

All three of us came almost simultaneously. Our bodies shook and shuddered in that awkward position. I could feel juices leak into me from each side. Even a few seconds into their orgasms, the men were still shooting jets after jets of cum inside me. I had never imagined a man could produce so much cum in such quick succession.

After several seconds, Tejinder was the first one to let go and collapsed on the bed next to me. Fahim followed him a moment later. I collapsed on the bed as soon as the vice like grip on my hair was released.

I could feel the salty taste and the pungent stench of Fahim's semen in my mouth while Tejinder's cum leaked from inside my pussy. I simply closed my eyes and tried to pretend all this never happened.