Breaking & Entering Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rohan was an average guy in all aspects. He was lean but not muscular and after all these years of marriage, he had let go of himself a little. Even though he hadn't blown up like most men do after marriage, he did sport a paunch. Rohan was the only man I had ever seen naked, so I had nothing to compare him with and I didn't complain. But now that I had seen a fit and ripped man completely naked and so close, I had something to compare with.

I instinctively switched my stroking hand from right to left. My right arm had started aching from the steady pace and grip it had maintained. Fahim just stood there watching intently with a smirk of satisfaction on his face. My hand swiped across my face, wiping the water off and pushing my hair backwards but my other hand didn't let go of the cock. Not even for a second did I slow down.

I was surprised that even after maintaining a tight grip and stroking him at such pace, Fahim showed no signs of having an orgasm or even getting close to one. He would occasionally sigh or close his eyes when a jolt of pleasure surged through him but otherwise, he was as steady as a rock.

Through the corner of my eye, I saw Tejinder move. He stepped next to Fahim with his cock pointing in my direction. Without stopping to stroke Fahim, I looked up to Tejinder who gave me this lecherous, wicked smile. I assumed he too wanted a cut of the action that Fahim was getting. Fahim looked at him and smiled.

A lump formed in my throat which I swallowed down with an audible 'gulp'. Perhaps the notion of me being in control was nothing but an illusion. Fahim was nowhere close to cumming and now Tejinder had stepped in. Perhaps the idea of letting the men cum to save me from further indignity wasn't a plan I had thought through completely.

Tejinder stepped forward and his massive cock was a few inches from my left cheek. He was a massive burly guy who looked like he had the strength of ten men. And in proportion to his massive body, his cock was massive as well.

It was visibly thicker than Fahim and the girth was incomparable to Rohan. It was perhaps an inch shy in length than Fahim. Unlike Fahim, Tejinder had a couple of thick veins running across the length of his tool. The foreskin had pulled back and the giant bulbous cock head poked out.

He stood there, slowly stroking his cock and staring at me lecherously, waiting for his turn. The two men just stood half a foot away from me with their cocks dangling in my face. I had one cock in my hand which I was stroking while the other craved my attention. In my worst nightmare, I never could have imagined being in such a situation. My days were supposed to be filled with a round of studying and a good night's sleep but here I was, in my bathroom being held hostage by two criminals and pleasuring them.

"Hmmmmmm..." Fahim grunted and nodded in Tejinder's direction, commanding me to work on him as well.

I convinced myself that this was more or less a part of my plan but a part of me was screaming that things were getting out of hand.

Reluctantly I reached out with my left hand and gingerly gripped Tejinder's cock. As I wrapped my fingers around it I realised that the cock was too thick for my fingers to touch each other. I pulled back the foreskin over the glans and then slowly pulled it back.

Tejinder visibly shivered as my delicate, small hand handled his cock. A drop of thick pre-cum oozed out of his cock and I instinctively spread it over his glans - Shit!!! I realised my folly and immediately looked up at them. I just wanted to stroke them and get it over but in the heat of the moment, I had taken this small initiative, in a way playing with the cock. Just like me, the men had noticed it, which surprised them for a moment before they smiled at each other first and then at me.

I had unknowingly given them a signal that I was getting into this. That their massive cocks were having an arousing effect on me. This might have started with them forcing themselves on me but things were changing rapidly. Perhaps this was what they called the Stockholm Syndrome.

I was at a crossroad. I had the option of resisting the men even at the cost of my life or I could cower down and let them have their way with me. Either way, I knew I'd be violated and defiled. If I fought back, these two men were too much for me; I couldn't even take on one of them.

My desolate neighbourhood didn't give me the option to scream for help and even if I did, the two could kill me then and there in a panic. Even if I ran for my life, in whichever state I was, there was no one to help me. Resistance of any kind was futile.

I heard Fahim clear his throat. Lost in my thoughts, I had stopped stroking them and their impatience clearly showed. I don't know for how long I was gone but the men were as erect as they were before. I stared straight at their cocks which were in level with my eye. I swallowed down another lump and resigned myself to whatever they wanted.

I took a deep breath, raised my hands to hold their cocks and started stroking them simultaneously. The men shuddered as my fists pumped back and forth. 'Even tough men like them had their vulnerabilities.' I thought.

I couldn't believe I was doing this. I was a virgin when I got married and in all these years, Rohan's was the only cock I had even touched, felt and made love to. But all that changed in a matter of hours. I was kneeling on my bathroom floor, naked and wet, giving hand jobs to men who had barged into my house and had threatened me. This was so wrong, so depraved yet it was so arousing.

Fahim closed the shower faucet but I was still going on. The room was soon filled with squelching of the slick skins of their cocks moving back and forth. And the tinkling of my glass bangles accompanied the rhythmic squelching. In the dead quiet of the house, these vulgar sounds resonated around the bathroom.

I soon settled into a rhythm, jerking their cocks expertly. My hands started getting wet and sticky from all the pre-cum that leaked onto them. That provided added lubrication and my hand slipped up and down fluidly. The pungent odour of their leaking cocks was making me heady. These unwashed lowly criminals radiated raw masculinity which was captivating.

I let go of Tejinder and focused on Fahim for a moment. My right hand continued stroking his cock whereas my left hand cradled and fondled his massive balls. Fahim groaned as my cold, wet, small hand cupped and played with his balls. I stared straight at his cock. The piss slit on the tip opened up and closed like a blinking eye every time my hand moved up and down. Every time it opened, it oozed out a thick drop of pre-cum which would trickle down to my hand. The entire shaft was wet and sticky from the generous amount of sticky liquid that was flowing on to it.

Tejinder shuffled impatiently as he craved my attention. I brought my left hand back to him and fondled his massive ball sack. After fondling his balls for a while, I got back to jerking his cock.

The squelching and the tinkling grew louder as my hands jerked their cocks. If my actions were having an effect on them, it was having an effect on me too. My nipples were now turgid and my cunt was flowing. I reluctantly had to admit that this whole situation was arousing. It was a heady mix of fear and arousal. Was I doing this to save my life or was I now doing this because I wanted to was the question that played havoc in my already confused mind.

"Aaaahhh..." I moaned as Fahim reached down and flicked my erect nipple. It was apparent to him that I was aroused just like he was. As the men laughed, a deep sense of embarrassment filled me but it was soon washed away by a wave of pleasure as his large hand squeezed my breast.

"Aaaaarrgghhh..." I moaned louder as he squeezed my breast harder, almost to the verge of hurting.

"Aaahhh..." He groaned as my hand gripped his cock harder. Even though the pain was sharp, I hadn't let go of his cock but simply gripped and stroked it harder. This mutual pleasure continued as he bent down at the waist, cupping my breasts and squeezing them hard.

Tejinder watched in amazement as I and Fahim played with each other. While I was stroking Fahim, my other hand had stopped stroking Tejinder. But soon I realised that even though my hand had stopped, Tejinder was moving his hips back and forth, helping himself.

Several minutes had passed and I was still stroking the men. I was actually surprised by how patient these men had been with me. They could have easily picked me up and ravaged me but they didn't. Something that not just surprised me but also terrified me. If they could last this long, then I had no chances of getting this done quickly.

My arms were starting to hurt from the repeated strokes. My knees were also sore from kneeling on the hard bathroom floor. I thought these men would ejaculate in a few minutes and I would be able to talk my way out of this but things were not going according to the plan. My plan also did not consider the possibility that I would get aroused in the process. Nothing was going according to my now disastrous plan.

The men were leaking like the now off shower. Drops of pre-cum splashed on me from the frantic jerking. My eyes were firmly locked on Fahim's tool. His cock was spewing globs after globs of thick pre-cum which was frothing in my hand. Sounds of squelching and the tinkling of my bangles were all I could hear. The unbearable pain in my arms was just growing. I had held them up for so long in the same position that I wasn't getting any sensation in them. I frantically tried to think of another plan. What could I do??? What could I do??? My mind was seizing up like my arms.

My left arm finally gave in and I let go of Tejinder's cock with a moan. It collapsed to my side and I sighed in relief. Even though I had let go of Tejinder, my right arm was still firmly gripping Fahim's cock. I was rapidly jerking him even though my right arm was aching as bad as the left was.

Tejinder, who just didn't want to be left out, stepped forward till his cock touched my cheek. I cringed as I felt his sticky cum brush my soft skin. He stood there, gently waving and stroking his dick in my face, the pungent scent of his cock filling my nostrils.

Taking the cue, Fahim thrust the tip of his cock an inch from my face. He was looking down at me with the same sense of authority and firmness that he had been showing through this nightmare.

My right arm also gave way as the pain surged to unbearable levels. My hand slowed down but Fahim stood still, his cock as close to me as it was before. When a pulse of pain traversed from my hand to my brain, I gave up. My arm, by now sore from the pain, let go of Fahim and collapsed to my side. I groaned in relief as the pain receded. I closed my eyes for a few moments as my body recovered.

When I opened my eyes I saw that Fahim and Tejinder were still standing where they were, their cocks still hard and ready to go. I could see the lust dripping out of their eyes as they looked at me hungrily. I was still kneeling on the floor, utterly naked and exhausted. The water cooling my body had dried, only to be replaced by sweat; sweat from the frantic jerking I had just given them. My hair was wet and dishevelled. I was breathing heavily and I could hear my own heart beat in the silence.

I looked up at Fahim and then at Tejinder. They seemed to be ready to pounce on me at that very moment. Our eyes locked in this roulette of who would give in first. I looked up at them before looking back at their cocks and then switching back again. I was stuck between the proverbial rock and a hard place.

I couldn't believe how and why my body was reacting in the way it was. If this was some other time, I wouldn't have even wasted a moment to look at unkempt, uncivilised hooligans like these two. I was a prim, proper housewife who, as much as I wanted to refute it, did believe in the deep rooted class system. These men were indeed beneath me! But right now, it was I who was down on my knees, kneeling like a slave to her master. These two hoodlums towered over me with their proud penises pointing straight at me. At that moment I realised that their gun was far less a worry and a danger than their dangling dongs.

I felt Fahim's hand behind my head and stared at him as he took that final step. His cock touched my lips and a jolt ran down my spine; I trembled. His face bore the same stern, resolute expression whereas mine bore a meek, terrified one. Perhaps that fed his lust in a way.

He gently pushed his hip forward, making the tip of his cock press harder against my pursed lips. I moaned, registering yet another feeble protest but he persisted. He pressed the tip against my lips harder and finally my lips gave away. The tip sneaked in through a small parting and before I knew it, his bulbous head was in my mouth.

In this roulette of wills, I lost yet again. As I gave in, he slid another inch inside my mouth. My cheeks bulged as his thick tool stuffed the inside of my mouth. And then another inch slid inside. His hand was firmly holding my head as he forced his way inside my mouth.

In the midst of this oral invasion, I looked at Tejinder whose eyes I thought would pop out with lust. He watched, spellbound as his partner had his way with their prey; he was riveted at this unbelievable sight, his cock twitching with anticipation.

As my will to resist broke down completely, Fahim stuffed half his cock inside my mouth. His confidence was astonishing. Any man forcing himself on a woman would never risk stuffing his cock down her throat in case she bit it off. But here this man was doing exactly that and I too wondered why I wasn't biting down hard on him.

His cock rested tentatively on my tongue for a few moments before he withdrew. My lips which were still showing some resistance were barely open which allowed them to tightly purse around the shaft. He groaned, feeling the tightness of my lips as he withdrew.

The tip was out of my mouth but just for a moment before I felt his grip tighten on my head again. My mouth was open in shock perhaps but that's all he needed; my open mouth. As he pushed his hip forward, his cock slid past my teeth and rested on my tongue. He did this for a few more times and then stopped as he realised I was moving.

My instincts reacted and when his cock head went back in my mouth, I swirled my tongue around it. He stood still with his cock still wedged in my mouth and looked down at me.

"Do that again," he commanded.

I, like an obedient slave, obeyed the command. I swirled my tongue around the tip again and I heard him groan.

"This bitch knows how to suck a dick." Fahim groaned as I repeatedly swirled my tongue.

I knew that comment should have disgusted and angered me but strangely, it sounded like a note of praise. Foul language was something I always detested but it didn't seem foul anymore, not in this situation.

He bent his knees a little allowing him to slowly move in and out of my mouth. He would smoothly pull back and slide back in. He pulled back but shoved his cock back in. His cock hit the back of my throat and I gagged reflexively. I abruptly pulled back and started coughing. My eyes watered as I tried to recover from a coughing fit.

"Hahaha...you praised her too early." Tejinder quipped.

As I regained my composure, the men had stopped laughing and were looking back at me. Fahim placed his hand on the back of my head and I obediently opened my mouth and he slid in again. I expected him to go deep again but he didn't; he just slid a third of his cock inside my mouth and pulled back out again.

His hand gripped the top of my head as he slowly ploughed his cock in and out of my mouth. The underside of his cock slid against my raspy tongue and I felt his knob touch the back of my mouth.

I glanced at Tejinder who was growing impatient by the second. I pulled away from Fahim and turned towards Tejinder. As soon as I turned my face at him, he slapped his thick cock on my face. I winced as the thick, sticky cock hit my lips and cheeks with an audible 'splat'. It felt like being hit by a thick foam mallet.

After he had his share of slaps he pointed his cock at my lips and I, without uttering a word, took it in. He groaned in pleasure as my tightly pursed lips pulled back from his cock. Tejinder's cock was thicker than Fahim's and it stretched my mouth even more. I could only take it in a few inches before I'd gag. While I was sucking Tejinder, my now rested hand worked tirelessly on Fahim.

For the first time since they invaded my home, for a fleeting moment, I felt like I was in charge. The men were standing in front of me, their eyes closed, mouths open. Even if I was held hostage in my own house and was being forced to do what I was doing, at that moment, they seemed vulnerable.

Fahim gently raised his shaft a little and I don't know what overcame me, but I quietly disengaged from Tejinder and lowered my mouth on Fahim's balls. As his testicle rolled over my tongue, a thought came to my mind. Was I really being forced to do this now?

I heard Fahim groan and I looked up awkwardly and found his eyes locking on to mine. I felt his cock twitch as we stared at each other. My hand slowly reached out and grabbed his shaft to stroke it. Fahim's head hung low and his chest heaved as my mouth and hand worked on him.

Tejinder pulled me back towards him. As I took his knob in my mouth, both my hands worked on his shaft. I moved them in a wringing motion as my mouth worked on the thick cock head.

I was astounded. Why weren't they cumming? By now Rohan would've blown two loads but these guys seemed far from it. My mouth was stretched, my hands were hurting and my knees aching from kneeling on the hard floor for so long. I was starting to despair. Maybe I should just get up and lie on the bed. I would be raped, but I'd be more comfortable.

Just then, I felt Tejinder shudder. It seemed I had managed to jump start his orgasm. His breathing got heavier, his chest heaved faster and his groans grew louder. I glanced over at Fahim, who was stroking his cock harder. He too seemed to be getting closer to an orgasm.

Tejinder gripped my head tight, trapping his twitching cock inside my mouth. I screamed but my muffled scream was drowned amongst these grunting pigs.

"Mmmfffppffff..." I screamed as loudly as I could and tried pushing him back with all the strength I could muster but it was all in vain as I felt his cum gush into my mouth.

"Aarggghhh..." Tejinder groaned loudly as he unloaded inside my mouth. Jet after jet of thick, pungent cum pumped out of his cock into my mouth and within seconds filled it. I gagged as I felt it hit the back of my mouth but Tejinder held my head tightly. As it trickled down my tongue, I instinctively swallowed it.

As soon as his orgasm subsided, Tejinder loosened his grip on me and I abruptly pulled back coughing. Instantly, Fahim grabbed my hair and pulled me to face him before shooting his load on my face. It was so sudden and abrupt that I gasped and some of his flying cum went inside my mouth. The rest of it spewed onto my cheeks, nose, eyes and some even landed on my hair. His load was thicker and larger than Tejinder and it almost covered my entire face.

The moment Fahim loosened his grip on my hair, I pushed him back and rushed towards the toilet and threw up. My stomach churned even more as I recalled that vile act these two bastards committed on me. I was aware of such nasty fetishes but I never indulged in them. I did please my husband with a blowjob but I had strictly kept oral ejaculation out of bounds.

Once I was done barfing, I rushed to the sink and started washing my face frantically. I didn't want even a drop of their nasty semen on me. Every time I thought about it, I felt like throwing up.