Breaking & Entering Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I cleaned myself, I noticed the men were taking a shower nonchalantly as if they owned the fucking house.

"Don't overreact... it's not poison." Fahim said as he washed his pits under the shower. I shot an angry look at him which made them both chuckle.

I rushed out of the bathroom and fell on the bed crying. The men didn't follow me. They knew I wouldn't escape and they calmly continued their bath.

I cursed my fate. I cursed myself and I cursed those two wretched men. This nightmare just wasn't ending!

A few minutes later I heard wet footsteps coming towards me. I glanced around and found them standing near the bed. Their bodies were wet with water and it was dripping down to the floor. Fahim walked to my husband's cupboard and opened it. He looked inside before starting to pull things out and throwing them on the bed.

"Aye... let me gooo!" I screamed at him but he simply ignored me.

He continued throwing stuff out till he found a couple of dry towels. He threw one towards Tejinder while he used the other.

Tejinder removed his wet turban and for the first time, I saw an uncovered head of a Sikh man. His thick, wet locks flowed down and water dripped from the tips of his hair. His hair was long, thick and hung down to the middle of his back.

I shrieked as I saw him and that caught him by surprise. He looked at me with a hint of anger and then beckoned me with his finger. I refused with a gentle shake of my head so he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him.

"Wipe my head dry!" he growled and handed me the towel. Now that surprised me and I was left holding a towel for a few seconds as I tried to process his demand. He slapped my butt to bring me back to my senses.

I got off the bed and stood in front of him and started wiping his head. He was sitting on the edge of the bed and I was standing in front of him. His head was covered with the towel as I slowly dried his locks. I shuddered as I felt his hands sneak around my back. His hands felt my back before he gently squeezed my waist making me shudder even more. He wasn't done yet and his hand moved down to my butt. He cupped it in his freakishly large hands before squeezing my cheeks hard. I gasped in pain as I felt his nails dig into the soft flesh of my buttocks.

"Aaah, this is good," Fahim said. He picked up a white bathrobe my husband used.

"Ekdum mast aur mulayam," he murmured as he felt the soft cotton fabric of the robe. It was my husband's favourite and seeing it in Fahim's hands made me mad.

"Aye...don't touch it...it belongs to my husband." I shouted at him.

"So do you... can anyone stop me?" he said before breaking into a loud, devilish laugh. Even Tejinder under the towel couldn't help but laugh loudly.

I picked up the towel from Tejinder's head and threw it on the floor. I walked to the corner of the room and sat there with my legs drawn close to my chest.

Fahim, after putting on my husband's robe, was busy exploring his cupboard while Tejinder wrapped the towel around his waist and walked towards my cupboard.

Fahim looked strange in that robe. He was much taller than my husband and the robe was a few sizes smaller. The sleeves of the robe ended about halfway down his forearms while the bottom stopped just below his butt. He had barely managed to tie the robe around him and his penis poked out of the robe. That soft, beautiful robe was defiled by this criminal.

"Hmm... jackpot!" Tejinder declared. Fahim immediately looked over at him and so did I. I recalled that I had some really expensive jewellery in my cupboard which I had forgotten to place in the bank locker.

As I was about to weep at the thought of losing my precious jewellery, Tejinder pulled out my lingerie.

"Huh??" Fahim said. He looked confused and I also looked at him puzzled.

"Aaah... we'll rob the place later... now for some entertainment?" Tejinder said to Fahim.

Fahim raised his eyebrows as he realised what his friend was telling him. They both looked at me with a very evil grin which made me shudder at what lay ahead.

The moment they found it, they shoved the lingerie towards me and pushed me inside the bathroom.

I spent a couple of minutes inside the bathroom cursing and crying but to no avail. I knew there was no way out of this. With a very heavy head, I wore the piece and stepped out awkwardly, trembling and absolutely uncomfortable in my own house.

"Bastards!" I cursed under my breath. I was standing in the bedroom dressed in a black satin lace chemise. It barely covered my body and it was meant to be so. I had purchased it last year for my wedding anniversary and wasn't meant to be on display, only for my husband's eyes. It was skimpy. It had a couple of delicate strings over the shoulder and it's cup barely covered my nipples. The rest of the fabric was see-through and during the bright daylight, there was nothing to hide my body underneath the sheer fabric.

The men were sitting on the bed, Fahim with the bathrobe and Tejinder with the towel wrapped around his waist. They watched me like hungry wolves and that made me cringe.

With one hand covering my breasts and the other covering my crotch, I stood in front of them with my head hung low. "Bhoot ki tarah khadi mat reh... chal naach," Fahim growled.

"Move your hands... let me see your tits," Tejinder instructed.

I didn't really know why I was trying to hide my defiled body. 'You're doing this to save yourself. You're doing this to see your family again,' I convinced myself, and with a sense of trepidation, I lowered my hand. The moment my breasts were exposed, both of them wolf-whistled which made me cringe and shudder.

"C'mon dance for us," Fahim screamed at me.

I closed my eyes as tears streamed down. Very hesitantly I slowly started moving my hips. I kept my eyes closed but I could feel those hungry eyes on me.

"Open your eyes and look at us slut!" Tejinder shouted.

Now I had to look at these dogs while my hips swayed. Fahim's erection was poking out from under the robe while there was a visible tent in Tejinder's towel.

"Behenchod... she can't even fucking dance properly," Fahim said in disgust.

"Come here you whore." Tejinder instructed.

I reluctantly walked over to him. My resolve had collapsed again.

"Sit in his lap." He pointed at Fahim's lap.

I quietly stepped in front of Fahim and lowered myself to sit in his lap.

"Look at me!" Fahim ordered. I quietly obeyed knowing what they wanted me to do.

As I reluctantly lowered myself on his crotch, I yelped and jumped up as I felt his cock touch my crotch. He grabbed my waist and pulled me down on him. I screamed as I felt his hands roam all over my body before cupping my breasts and squeezing them.

"Move your hips." He whispered in my ear. I shuddered as I smelt his tobacco filled breath near me.

Grabbing my hips, he started moving me, guiding my hips on his crotch. I could feel the length of his cock rub against my pussy which was responding on its own by getting moist.

A couple of minutes passed like this when I realised that I was moving my hips by myself without his persuasion. His cock was rubbing against my pussy just about enough to arouse me. Even if I was opposing mentally, my body simply responded to its animal instinct.

As we were dry humping, Fahim pulled me closer to him. His hands squeezed and caressed my breasts before he scooped them out from under my chemise.

"Aaah..." I sighed with my eyes closed as I felt cold, hard hands squeeze my boobs firmly. My nipples got harder as his fingers expertly played with them.

I opened my eyes suddenly when I felt his mouth latched onto a nipple. I groaned as I felt his tongue swirl around before his lips tightened and sucked it. He took his tongue out and ran it across the whole nipple, licking it.

My hands clutched his hair as his mouth sucked harder. I bit my lip to avoid moaning, which itself seemed a Herculean task. Fahim made it even more difficult as his finger snaked under my chemise and started playing with my cunt.

"Aaaarrgghh... nooo..." I moaned loudly. The dry humping coupled with fingerings and tit sucking triggered the start of an orgasm and my body started shuddering and shivering its way to a massive blast. My thighs tightly clasped around his hand as the orgasm swept over me. My body twitched wildly as I held on to him tightly. The whole ordeal lasted for a few seconds.

"This bitch just pretends to be pious. She's a total slut." Tejinder quipped as the two men high fived.

I had nothing to say to that. I was after all half naked in the lap of a criminal getting orgasms.

"Teji... now your turn," Fahim said and pushed me off him.

Tejinder pulled me near him but he had other plans. He pushed me on the floor on my fours. My face was just an inch away from his crotch. He loosened his towel and his cock sprang out.

"Aaahh..." I gasped as his cock hit my face as it sprang out from under the towel.

I felt his hand behind my head and I closed my eyes to quietly submit. As I felt my head pulled closer, I opened my mouth and a moment later felt his thick cock entering it. I closed my lips around it. He held my head in place and moved his hips gently, fucking my mouth.

I closed my eyes and submitted myself to my fate. I had no choice but to see this nightmare through and just hoped it ended soon. I just kept reassuring myself that it would soon be over.

Tejinder soon settled into a smooth rhythm fucking my mouth. He wasn't as rough as he was in the bathroom. At times he'd stop moving and coax me to move. I would reluctantly bob my head back and forth sucking his tool. He had clutched my hair in his right hand while he lowered his left to squeeze my breast.

Maybe a few minutes had passed since I was blowing him when I felt Fahim shuffle behind me.

"No. Please nahi..." I pleaded but he didn't listen and kneeled behind me. I felt his hand on the hem of my chemise before he gently pulled it up to my waist to reveal my ass. Tejinder quickly stuffed his cock back inside my mouth and tightly gripped my head.

"Mmppffff... mmmm... nnooooo!" I tried to struggle and free myself.

I winced and groaned as I felt Fahim's finger move lightly over my exposed cunt, prying the lips open and probing the insides. Every time he touched my pussy, it clenched. I was in such a position that I couldn't even close my legs.

And then I felt it. No amount of screaming and pleading stopped his cock from slowly penetrating my cunt. I felt the thick knob push its way inside and then some more and then some more. Slowly, inch by inch it went in before I felt his balls touch my cunt.

I felt his hand grip my hips as he began pulling out. I was still pleading but my moans were muffled by Tejinder's cock. Fahim pulled back all the way till his cock head grazed against my gaping cunt before he slammed it all the way.

"Hrrrrmmmmmmmm!!!" I screamed at the abrupt invasion. He gyrated his hips making his cock rub against the walls of my sensitive pussy. He pulled back and then slammed in again evoking a moan, not a scream. His hands held on to my hip as he pulled and pushed repeatedly before settling into a smooth rhythm.

"Chal..now suck my cock." Tejinder ordered. I looked up at him teary-eyed but saw no mercy. I swirled my tongue around his cock and started sucking it even as Fahim ploughed my pussy from behind.

Plop... plop... plop... plop... came the rhythmic sound as Fahim's balls slapped against my swollen cunt.

Gluck gluck gluck came the sound as Tejinder's cock hit the back of my throat.

"Aarrrrmmmmmm," I groaned as I felt the sting of a hard slap Fahim landed on my supple butt. The slap was so hard, I knew it would leave a mark. But he wasn't done yet.

Splat... splat... splat splat splat. He kept slapping my ass hard, each one harder than the last. Tears rolled down my eyes as the unbearable pain surged through my body.

"Aarrrghhh..." I groaned as Fahim pulled my hair back. Tejinder's cock slipped out of my mouth and my neck craned back as he hammered my cunt relentlessly.

"Aarrgh... aaarrgghhh..." I moaned as my cunt took a harder fucking than it ever had.

He then pulled both my hands behind my back and then locked one of his arms under my hands and with the other pulled my hair back and continued ramming his cock inside me as hard as he could.

"Aaarrggh... Noo... please dheereeee." I pleaded but my please only made him go harder and faster.

"Haaaaa... haaa... aarrgghhh..." I shuddered as another orgasm came close. I had never been fucked so hard before; not by my husband and not even last night when this ordeal began.

"Look at her fucking eyes... they've turned white," Tejinder said. Fahim simply chuckled as he continued fucking me. My eyes had turned white from the pure, undeniable state of pleasure I was in at the moment. As much as I denied it, it was indeed a very pleasurable moment.

Fahim had been fucking me for several minutes but didn't sound out of breath while I was already nearing a mind shattering orgasm.

"Uuaaammm... haaaaa... haaaaa..." I hit the crescendo with a loud moan and to make it even more intense, Fahim started fucking me harder, making me holler my way through the orgasm. Thank God I didn't have neighbours or else they definitely would have heard my screams.

He finally stopped when I collapsed to the floor. My head rested on the floor, my ass high up in the air with Fahim's dock deep inside my pussy. He pulled out and sat back on the floor and Tejinder raised me up by my shoulders. I stood up with a lot of effort but my legs gave way and I stumbled.

Tejinder helped me to the bed and as soon as I laid down, he was over me. I was in too much of a post orgasm daze to resist Tejinder. I felt his large hands cup my breasts before his mouth attacked them.

"Owww... Please don't do it......Stoppp!" I yelped as I felt his teeth pull on my engorged nipple. "Let me go!!" I pleaded but it felt more like a half-hearted plea because I was still recovering from the shattering orgasm and Tejinder was working to kick start another.

He spread my legs and got between them. Even in that dazed state, I tried pushing him back but his large frame was just too much for me.

"Aaarrgghhhh..." I moaned as my back arched and my eyes turned. Tejinder managed to stuff his thick cockhead inside me and forcefully pushed in a couple of inches further.

"Aaaaahhhh..." I groaned as he kept pushing in till I felt his thick pubic bush brush against my groin. Without giving me a break, he started fucking me. My hands pushed on his chest to get him off me but with each stroke, my strength to resist waned. My hands stopped pushing and they simply rested on his chest. As his pummelling got harder, they started moving across his chest. My legs rose as he moved harder and deeper. My wails of protest turned into moans of pleasure as another orgasm steamrolled in.

"Aaaahh... haaaa... arrrgghhh..." I wailed as my body shuddered and shook violently from the approaching orgasm.

In the midst of that I noticed Fahim kneeling next to my head, stroking his glistening cock. My gaping, moaning mouth was an open invitation and he pushed his cock in my mouth. I closed my mouth around his cock and sucked on it frantically, matching Tejinder's pace.

I was too caught up in the moment to realise how I had become an accomplice in this, only to regret it later. A few minutes ago I was an unwilling, resisting hostage but now with that one absent minded act in the shower, I had suddenly become a willing partner.

"Unmmpfff... ummmmpppfffff." As my muffled moans grew louder, Tejinder fucked me harder. The hardwood bed shook and creaked violently, its legs inching forward from the frantic movement above. The headboard banged into the wall behind, such was Tejinder's force. His heavy balls smashed into my pussy, coupled with the thud of the headboard, creaking of the bed and my muffled moans, created a symphony of debauchery that I had never heard before.

Fahim's cock moved in and out of my mouth smoothly, hitting the inside of my cheek while Tejinder's dick slammed into the deepest depths of my pussy. I grabbed Tejinder's shoulder with my left arm while my right arm grabbed Fahim's butt as the orgasm rose over me.

Fahim, worried I'd bite his dick off in my ecstasy, instantly pulled out and my moans had no barrier. I hollered a couple of strokes later as I came harder than I had ever before.

"Haaa... haaaa... haaaa... Aaaaarrrgghhh!!!" I screamed, grabbing the bedsheet as tightly as I could. My back arched and my head tilted back like a possessed body as the orgasm hit me. Seeing my state, Tejinder stopped and pulled out and both of them just watched my contortions. I kept shuddering and moaning for several seconds as the orgasm peaked.

"Did she cum for the first time?" Tejinder wondered.

"Haha.. yeah...looks like it... look at her... look at her husband... I'm sure he can't fuck her like you can." Fahim replied, to which Tejinder chuckled.

It wasn't true! I had orgasms before and my husband was more than capable of giving me several of them but as much as I hated to admit it, this one indeed was an orgasm like never before.

I barely got any time to recover as Tejinder quickly propped me on my fours. This time, I did not utter a word in protest but simply resigned to my fate.

"Do you want to fuck her?" Tejinder asked Fahim.

"Na... her mouth is as good as her cunt." Fahim said as he positioned himself, kneeling in front of me.

"Get your ass up bitch." Tejinder growled and slapped my butt hard.

"Aarrgghh..." I moaned but said nothing further and complied.

A moment later Tejinder was back inside me. His hands grabbed onto my ass as he began fucking me as hard as he did a few minutes ago.

Fahim watched silently, allowing his friend to settle into a rhythm before he grabbed my hair and pulled my head towards his cock. As soon as his cock brushed against my lips, I opened my mouth wide to let him enter.

Both men started drilling my either end. I felt like a rotisserie chicken on a stake as two rods slammed in and out of me. Fahim clutched my hair with his left hand while his right hand squeezed my hanging breast.

Amidst this spit roast, I managed to glance to my right and saw my reflection in the cupboard mirror. It was the most unbelievable, debauched image I had ever seen. I was on my knees and so were the men.

Tejinder was kneeling behind me, one foot flat on the bed as he fucked me. His thick, unkempt hair flowed down to his shoulders. His hands were firmly holding on to my ass and his face bore a firm expression as he fucked me hard. In the mirror, I could clearly see his cock disappearing and reappearing between my ass cheeks.

At the other end, Fahim was kneeling in front of me, my hair tightly held while his cock disappeared and reappeared from my mouth. His hand firmly held on to my breast while the other breast swung wildly from the hard stroking from behind.

I also noticed that my back was perfectly arched for entry and stayed that way the whole time. My husband had complained that I didn't arch my back properly and if I did, I didn't hold it long enough. This time I was doing it perfectly.

That image was enough to trigger yet another orgasm. My growing moaning and shuddering triggered the orgasms of the men too. They both started groaning and moaning with me and it grew louder as our collective orgasms approached.

Tejinder's long and hard strokes got shorter and deeper and I could feel Fahim's cock twitch inside my mouth.

"Mmrrrrmmmpfffff..." I groaned as I came hard yet again. Both of them held my shivering body tightly from either end. Their groaning turned louder and impatient as they were about to cum.

"Aaaaaahh... ooooohh..." I heard Tejinder moan loudly and the very next moment I felt his thick cum shoot inside my cunt.