Breaking And Entering With Steele Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"White is a color, right?" Abbey said, grabbing a bright white shirt out of her drawer and holding it up in front of herself. "How does this look?"

"It looks like a shirt," AJ said with a smile.

"That's because it is," Abbey said, and she pulled the shirt on over her head and then turned right and left quickly. "Too loose. Fuck."

"It looks fine," AJ said.

"No. It looks like I'm wearing a tablecloth," Abbey said, pulling it off and throwing it back into the drawer. "Jesus. Who would have thought I'd be worried about a first impression?"

"A first impression? With whom?" AJ asked.

"Your mom and dad," She answered anxiously. "What...What's your mom's favorite color?"

"I have no idea," AJ said, and then he remembered, "Blue! It's blue. Dark blue."

"Oh, cool! I actually have that," Abbey said, dropping down to the bottom dresser drawer and digging in the back of it. A moment later she pulled a dark blue swatch of material out and held it up.

"That is dark blue," AJ said, thinking it was a pair of stretchy leggings.

"Awesome," Abbey said, and she fed her hands through openings in the garment, pulled it open, stuck her head through, and then pulled it onto her body. The material stretched over her head and then expanded over her shoulders, slipped down her chest catching on her piercings until she pulled it free and then tugged it down underneath her breasts. It was long-sleeved, and cropped so it left her midsection completely bare, and she pushed the sleeves up to her elbows and smiled. "How do you like it?"

"It looks great," AJ said, smiling. "Do you have a bottom to match the top?"

"I'm still thinking," Abbey said, and then she turned around and reached into another drawer. She pulled a sheet of white vinyl out and held it up triumphantly. "This will have to do!"

"What is that?" AJ asked.

"A skirt," Abbey replied, showing it to him from another angle. He blinked, not seeing it.

"It had a belt at the top. Hold on." Abbey bent down, stepped through the waist of the skirt, and then pulled it up over her hips. She tugged the belt portion around her lower abdomen, threaded the tongue of the belt through the buckle, pulled it tight, and then tucked it in. "How does it look?"

"It looks like it's right outta a movie," AJ said.

"It...well, it is. I had a thing for Holli from Cool World. I bought this skirt...it goes with a shirt that I ended up ruining, so I had to throw it out."

"I mean, it looks nice," AJ said. Abbey stuck out her tongue at him, and pulled the front of the skirt up, showing him her pussy. "You might want to put on some panties."

"Why?" Abbey asked. "Oh! Did I flash you? Sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your delicate sensibilities."

"No, my mom might not approve," AJ said warningly.

"Oh. I didn't know your mom was going to be upskirting me as soon as I walked in the door."

"It's...It's a short skirt," AJ said, giving Abbey another lookup and down. "I'm not saying you shouldn't wear it. I actually like it a lot. But the moment you sit down, or go to stand up, everyone is going to see it."

"See what?" Abbey asked innocently.

"Your pussy," AJ said.

"My pussy?" Abbey said with another mousy smile. "I call her Miss Kitty," Abbey said with a lewd smile. "So, if you ever want to say something, without saying it, use "Miss Kitty" and I'll know what you mean.

"Okay," AJ said. "I don't want to be like; 'Hey, this is Abbey,' and then you sit down, and everyone gets a good look at Miss Kitty."

"Fine," Abbey said, and she opened up her top drawer, grabbed a pair of black panties out, and slipped them on over her ankles, pulling them up her legs and then tucking them out of sight, underneath her bright white vinyl skirt. "There," she said, pulling her skirt up and showing off her jet-black panties. "Satisfied?"

"Yes," AJ said, coming over to her and grabbing her sides where she was still bare. "You look great."

"Good enough to eat?" Abbey asked, another lewd smile crossing her face.

"Yeah, I mean...you always look good enough to eat," AJ said with a smile.

"Sweet," Abbey said, and she strutted over to her bed, spun around, sat down, and picked her legs up. She yanked her panties aside and gave AJ an innocent pouty look. "I think it needs a kiss."

"Oh really?" AJ said, coming to stand, and then kneeling between Abbey's legs. "Does it hurt?"

"All the time," Abbey said, biting her bottom lip. "It aches terribly."

"Let me see if I can make it feel better," AJ said, and he bent over and gave her clit a soft kiss. When Abbey gasped, he opened his mouth just a bit and used his dry lips to grasp her clit and gave it a gentle tug. Abbey threw her head back and AJ slid his tongue out and into her slit, giving her one slow lick from bottom to top, eliciting a deep-chested groan from Abbey.

"Do you like that?" AJ asked her.

"What are you doing in there?" Abbey's mother asked from outside the door.

AJ stood up so quickly, that his feet left the ground, and he turned around just as Abbey sat up and yanked his hand to her shoulder. The door opened and Abbey's mother stepped inside, tucking the handle key into her pocket.

"A little to the left," Abbey said, tilting her head. "No, I think I pinched a nerve."

AJ looked down and Abbey looked up at him. "Here?" he asked, moving his hand on her shoulder, closer to her neck.

"Yeah. Thanks," Abbey said, and then she stood up. "He was just helping me crack my neck."

Abbey's mother gave her a discerning look. "You know the doctor said you shouldn't do that."

"Only because he wants to charge us to do it himself," Abbey said. "AJ is studying to be a Chiropractor."

"Oh really?" Abbey's mother said. "Maybe he can help your father when he gets home?"

"Dinner?" Abbey said as if her mother had forgotten. "Oh, shoot! We're going to be late."

"Oh, yup. We've got to go," AJ said, giving Abbey's mother another smile. "It was nice meeting you."

"Nice meeting you too," Abbey's mother said, and Abbey grabbed her jacket and shoes and then grabbed AJ's hand and pulled him back through the house like a left-turning whirl-wind. They were back outside and in the car in less than a minute, and Abbey urged him to drive before anyone else could show up and delay them.

AJ pulled out of the driveway and out of the community, and as they got back on the main road, Abbey slouched down in her seat and waited until they were a good mile away before sitting back up.

"What was that about?" AJ asked once the coast was clear.

"My dad and my uncle. They were pulling into the community when we were leaving."

"Oh. You didn't want to be seen?"

"Eh, I'd just rather leave it for later. When I'm not in a hurry."

"In a hurry? Why are you in a hurry?"

"Because I want you to finish what you started," Abbey said, pulling her skirt up and yanking her panties aside. "Miss Kitty needs attention."

AJ leaned over and took his right hand off the wheel, sliding it between Abbey's thighs and cupping her sex. He smoothed his fingers over her outer lips, admiring how smooth and soft they were, and then he pressed the tip of his middle finger into her slit, right above her hole, and he found her slippery and wet.

"God I want to fuck that cock of yours," Abbey moaned as AJ slowly moved his fingers up and down, slowly working his middle finger deeper into her slit with each pass.

"I thought you said it's not going to fit?" AJ said, keeping his eyes on the road and his right hand on Miss Kitty.

"It won't," Abbey said confidently. "But that doesn't mean I'm not going to try," she said. "And if it doesn't work, then...there are other options."

"Other options?" AJ asked, his fingertip sliding to a stop on Abbey's swollen clit bud. He kept his fingers there, gently moving them around in a circular motion, rubbing her lips and clit in a circular motion, lubricating with her juices, driving her mad.

"You'll just have to...wait...." Abbey grunted and sucked in a deep breath, and then she grabbed her ankles and her hips began to tremble and quake.

"Are you okay?" AJ asked, and he began to pull his hand away, but Abbey's left hand shot out, grabbed his arm and pulled it back. "Ooookay," AJ chuckled.

"I'm cumming," Abbey gasped and she made a face that looked like she was in pain, and then she gasped again and then she yanked his hand away. "Oh fuck!"

"Good?" AJ asked.

Abbey lifted her hand up and then slapped herself between the legs, her knees clamped shut and she gasped, but then laughed after a moment had passed. "I'm good," she whispered. "Good, good, good."

AJ chuckled and his dick jumped in his pants, reminding him that it was there, ready and willing to take the lead, whenever AJ decided it was time.

Abbey slipped her jacket on and then yanked her phone out of her pocket, took a quick look at it, and then shoved it back in her pocket.

"What are you checking?" AJ asked as he pulled into the driveway, and found both his dad's truck and Melody's car not in the driveway. "Oh, looks like they're not here."

"Who?" Abbey asked, sitting up.

"My dad and...Melody."

"Melody is your mom?"

"Yeah," AJ said.

"They work?"

"Maybe. I mean, yeah, they work. But they're supposed to be on their honeymoon, but things got fucked up and they had to come home early."

"So, maybe they went to the store," Abbey said. "What's the problem? Are you not allowed in the house while they're gone?"

"No, I mean yes, I'm allowed in the house," AJ said, pulling his door open.

Abbey got out and closed her door, and then followed AJ to the front door, and he opened it, looking right and left as if expecting someone to jump out of the bushes at them.

"AJ. If you're afraid of getting into trouble, we can leave," Abbey said, giving AJ an out.

"No," AJ said then, pushing the door wide and stepping aside. "I can do whatever I want to," he said, closing the door behind the two of them. "I'm not a little kid...anymore."

"Yeah. Only if I could tell my parents that."

"They don't treat me like a kid," AJ said, trying to reason with himself. "They just...they have rules. If I'm going to live here, rent-free, then I have to abide by the rules," AJ said.

"Yeah," Abbey said, snorting with a chuckle. "Lemme guess. You do the laundry?"

"I do my own laundry," AJ said.

"All the laundry," Abbey corrected herself.

"No," AJ said then, as if happy to prove Abbey wrong. "No, actually, now..." he paused, thinking about it. "I don't know. I don't know if anyone else has done laundry...now that I think about it."

"How about the dishes?" Abbey asked. "Vacuuming? Dusting? Taking out the trash?"

"Those are just chores," AJ said. "Everyone does chores."

"Yeah. Everyone, if their name is AJ," Abbey said slyly. "Or Abbey for that matter."

"Your parents make you do chores?" AJ asked, walking down the hallway and waving for Abbey to follow.

"Only all of them," Abbey replied. "You wanna hear my daily routine?"

"Sure," AJ said, waving to the first room on the right. "This is our storage room. The next room is the supply room, slash, and closet. After that is the first guest room, and then the bathroom at the end of the hall. Next to that is the linen closet, then Candice's room-"

"Oh, I wanna see her room," Abbey said, pressing forward.

"There's not much in there. She pretty much moved out."

Abbey paused when she saw the door was removed from the frame, peered inside, and then crossed the threshold. "Can I look in the drawers?"

"I don't care," AJ said, glancing back down the hallway as if someone might be watching.

Abbey went to the dresser, opened the first drawer, closed it, opened the next, closed it too. She hurried through the rest of the drawers and then went to the closet where she found Candice's suitcases, completely full.

"Her stuff is still here?" AJ asked, stepping into the room.

"Of course," Abbey said. "They literally kidnap you," she said, unlocking the locks on the biggest suitcase with a set of audible "clicks". She opened the first, just a bit, and then closed it before moving on to the next.

"What are you looking for?" AJ asked.

"Nothing," Abbey said. "I'm just curious. Call me a nosy bitch."

"Well, I don't know-"

"I'm not going to sniff her panties," Abbey said in a snarky tone. "That's your job, big brother."

"Ha-ha," AJ said, pursing his lips.

"I'm not trying to tease," Abbey said with a wry smile. "But I am teasing you. Don't worry. I think it's sick."

"I thought...uh..." AJ looked worried and frustrated at the same time.

"Sick! Sick, not disgusting. Sick. Like, totally awesome. Babe, you gotta get with the times."

"I, sorry. I know what sick means," he said. "I just forgot for a second."

Abbey put a hand on AJ's lower middle chest and then leaned against him, pressing her face against his deltoid. "Do you believe in love at first sight?"

AJ chuckled. "I do, but...if love is based on sight, then it's pretty superficial."

"Mmmmm," Abbey said then, and she gently ran her hand up and down his chest and then slid it around his side. "I wanna say it was love at first goof. And then...sight. And then sight again."

"A lot of sight in there," AJ said.

"Well, you're a fucking hottie. I mean, not trying to work you up to full-time player or anything."

"A hottie? Me?" AJ laughed. "You're a hottie."

Abbey's eyes glittered and she tried to suppress a smile but failed. "Okay, enough of Candy's room. Show me the rest of the house."

"Oh, uh, I don't know if anyone calls her Candy, other than my mom and dad."

"Is she short and sweet and fun to eat?" Abbey asked with a giddy expression on her face.

"I...I guess so," AJ said.

"Then she's Candy to me!"

"Okay, well...just watch what you say when you see her."

"Don't worry," Abbey said then. "The first day or two back, she's going to be a fucking robot. She's not going to know who to trust, what's going on...she'll be scared shitless that she's going to be sent back."

"How do you know?" AJ asked. Abbey gave him a flat, knowing stare, until he said, "Oh. Sss...yeah. Uh. That's fucked up."

"Right. I'll...try and help her out if I can. Either that or, we'll fight, and then I'll kick her ass...and then I'll help her out."

"I don't want you fighting Candice," AJ said then.

"Please. I'm being facetious. Come on. Show me the rest."

AJ went to the next room, opened the door, showed her it was empty, and closed it.

"How many empty rooms you got in this place?"

"Two. Two, not counting Candice's room. My dad's room is right here," AJ said, pointing to the first door. He reached forward, grabbed the handle, and twisted. "It's always locked," AJ said, as the door came open in his hand. "Oh shit."

"Not today," Abbey said, stepping forward and peering inside. Her hand searched the wall next to the door frame and then flicked the light on. "Holy shit."

"What the fuck?" AJ said, looking and seeing the complete and utter chaos that was now his father's room. Clothes were strewn from one end of the room to the next, the bed was stripped bare, and a black plastic cover was now affixed over the pillow top. A myriad of handcuffs, leather and nylon web strapping, and restraints, hung from the headboard and the four bed posts. Dildos and vibrators, male stimulation devices, nipple clamps, ropes, zip ties, sucking "things" and other devices neither AJ or Abbey could identify, lay piled, or discarded every few inches throughout the room.

"Looks like your mom and dad like to get a little freaky," Abbey said, her eyes absorbing every little detail. "Holy shit. She's got a Sybian."

"What's that?" AJ asked.

"That box over there, the one with the big weird-looking dildo sticking out of it. You sit on it."

"What does it do?" AJ asked.

"Instantly makes you cum. Hard. Like...I wanna go over there and try it out right now."

"I would not recommend it," AJ said, flipping the light off and pulling the door closed quickly.

"I'm not going to," Abbey said, giving him a weird smile. "Who knows where it's been."

"Probably up her ass," AJ said.

"I would not doubt it," Abbey said as AJ led her into the front room. "Women can cum from vaginal stimulation, but clitoral is much more effective, and that is followed closely by anal."

"What?" AJ said, stopping and turning to Abbey.

"A girl can cum from rubbing her clit," Abbey glanced out the front window toward the car, "and she can cum from anal, or vaginal. Actually, a few can cum from oral or even breast manipulation. Or massaging. I read about this woman who would cum every time someone rubbed her earlobes."

"That's crazy," AJ said.

"Yeah. My mom kept asking me why my ears were so red and dry."

"You can cum from rubbing your earlobes?" AJ asked, amazed.

"Nope. But I sure as hell tried. Never made it happen though. Whoever that woman is, she's one fucking lucky ducky."

AJ chuckled and then showed Abbey the dining room kitchen combo, and then the back door, and then the stairs leading down to the basement.

"My room is down there," AJ said.

"Okay," Abbey said, grinning. "You gonna show me, or push me down the stairs?"

"No, I'll show you," AJ said, flicking the light on. "Come on."

He headed down the stairs and then looked back to see Abbey still standing at the top of the stairs. "You coming?"

"Not yet," Abbey said, smiling rudely, and then she stuck out her tongue at him. "Just debating on whether I should wear panties into your room, or not."

AJ shook his head and laughed. "Well, I'm wearing underwear," AJ said. "I don't think there's any rule saying you can't wear underwear in my room."

"Not unless you want to make it a rule," Abbey said. "Do you want to?"

"Why?" AJ said.

"Because it's fun to make the rules, instead of always having to follow them."

"But, you're making a rule that you have to follow."

"So what," Abbey said. "At least I get to make it. Or you do. It's your room."

"Okay," AJ said then. "If you think it'll be fun."

"If it's not fun, then we'll stop making rules," Abbey said.

"Okay. Uh...so,-"

"Stop. Don't say Uhhh, like that. You sound like Butthead."

AJ burst out laughing and then looked back up at Abbey. "Rule number one. No wearing panties in my room."

"Or bras," Abbey said, reaching up under the sides of her skirt, fishing the material out, and then pulling her panties down to her knees. Her panties fell to her ankles and she kicked them up into the air with one foot and caught them deftly, as if she'd practiced the move on a daily basis. She stuffed her panties into her jacket pocket and then sauntered down the steps, her skirt kicking up multiple times, showing AJ all her tender bits and pieces.

"Any other rules?" AJ asked as Abbey stepped off the bottom step, onto the epoxy-coated concrete floor.

"No shoes," Abbey said, kicking her shoes off.

AJ kicked his own shoes off and then bent down to put them side by side, next to the stairwell.

"Anything else?" AJ asked.

"Mmmm, nope. Not yet. It's no fun to just make up a shitload of rules for no reason. But you add them over time, it makes things interesting."

"Like playing 'the floor is lava'?" AJ asked.

"Oh my god. I like playing, but I have to get a feel for your room first. I don't want to monkey climb my ass up your -Abbey took a quick look around and then pointed at his bookshelf- bookshelf, only to have it fall over on me."

"Okay. Yeah, we'll wait a bit for that," AJ said, chuckling. "So, what do you think?"

Abbey took another look around. "Show me around. Tell me about stuff. I'm curious."

"Okay," AJ said, waving a hand at his gaming table. "I found this table next to the road when I was...fourteen. Me and my friends-"

"My friends and I," Abbey corrected him.

AJ stopped speaking and grinned, just like he might have in high school when his teacher corrected him. "My friends and I," he continued, "we brought it here, repaired it, and it's been here ever since."