Breaking And Entering With Steele Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You shut your mouth!" Melody shouted at him then. She looked like she was shocked that she'd laid hands on him, and at the same time, she wasn't going to apologize. Her guilt goaded her to double down. "I said you had chores to do!" AJ clenched his jaw but said nothing. "Aren't the dishes part of your chores?" AJ didn't say anything, but he did turn to the sink to start doing the dishes. "Answer me! Don't you turn your fucking back on me! You insolent little shit!"

"I...I'm not turning my back on you," AJ said. "I'm gonna do the dishes."

"No," Melody said, leaning forward to yank the faucet handles into the off position. "No, you're not. You're going to leave it so when your father gets home, he can see that you don't give a fuck about doing your chores."

"I do care," AJ said.

"It doesn't seem like it," Melody said, crossing her arms under her chest. "Every day it's like pulling teeth with you. I have to beg you to get out of bed. Do your laundry. Put on clean clothes. Take a shower. Wash that nasty hair of yours."

AJ stood there, feeling as if his entire world was caving in. Melody was using everything against him. Every little thing he'd done or didn't do. Nothing was right. Everything was wrong.

"What do you think your father is going to say when he gets home? Huh?"

"I...I don't-"

"What have you been doing since I left?"

"Nothing," AJ replied helplessly.

"Yeah, right," Melody said, and she pulled her breasts up in front of her, and then stuck her tongue against her teeth. AJ realized she was seething with anger, and it would only take a single word to set her off again. He had to tread carefully. "I bet you found to time to talk to that little tart on the phone."

AJ's eyes opened wide at Melody's name-calling, but before he could defend Abbey in any way, Melody unfolded her hands and held her hand out. "Gimme your phone."

AJ slowly put his hand into his pocket and then realized he didn't have his phone. "It's downstairs, on the charger."

"Stop," Melody said, stepping forward forcefully, and grabbing the edge of his right pocket, "lying," she finished, her hands pulling his pocket open, her other hand ramming into it. Her fingers fished back and forth, searching, and then grabbed his dick, and pinched it.

"Ow!" AJ jerked back from her, haunching over.

"Well stop shoving your cock in the way and give me your phone!"

"I wasn't shoving anything," AJ said. "My phone is on the charger!"

"If I go downstairs and your phone isn't down there, you're in a deep shit mister."

"It is," AJ said defensively. "It's right on my table, in front of the TV."

"Go get it," Melody ordered.

"Fine," AJ said, slowly moving forward, making sure he didn't do anything that might be misconstrued as being bossy, or offensive, argumentative, or...deceptive.

"Turn the light on. I'm watching you."

"You're watching me?" AJ asked, heading down the stairs.

"Well, yeah! You obviously can't be trusted."

That got AJ more pissed off than anything else. He was trustworthy. He might have done some stupid shit, but he tried his best to not lie. He didn't steal. He might dumpster dive, and be a bit lazy at times, but he wasn't a thief. He wasn't a liar. Or, at least he tried not to be either of those things.

"Now I'm beginning to wonder if you even went to put in applications today," Melody said as she followed him down the stairs like a prison warden. "Or maybe you just went somewhere to fuck that little whore you brought back to the house."

AJ turned on Melody, his jaw clenched. "She's not a whore."

"Really? When did the two of you meet? Where exactly?"

"I met her at the library," AJ said.

"When were you at the library?"

"Before...before I went to the airport to pick up Candice," AJ said. It seemed like a year ago, so much had happened in such a short amount of time.

"I'm going to find out the truth," Melody said, clenching her own jaw now. She motioned toward his table. "Go get your phone."

AJ went to the table, picked up the phone, and made a point of showing it off to Melody before unplugging it.

"Are you trying to be a smart ass?" Melody asked him sharply.

"No," AJ said, bringing his phone to Melody. He handed it to her, and she swiped the screen, bringing the phone out of sleep mode. She put her thumb against the screen, and AJ held his breath. He'd disabled the dual log-in app. He'd removed all of her access. Now, he only hoped he could play it off like a glitch in the software.

The phone opened to his home screen, and AJ blinked dumbly. It wasn't supposed to do that. AJ watched as Melody accessed his phone log, and then his messages. She swiped through the history and then swiped back out. She opened his gallery and went through his pictures, searching for something, anything, to get pissed at him for. She stopped, she got out of the gallery app and then went to his data usage. She checked it, and then went back in time, and saw where there had been a lot of activity, and then...nothing. She swiped the phone closed and handed it back to him, still suspicious.

"So, what did you do while I was gone?" Melody asked him, assuming a bitchy stance, with one leg straight and one crooked. She folded her arms in front of herself again. "What could you have possibly been doing, that was more important than doing your chores?"

"I...I didn't know there were dishes," AJ said softly. "I know I have chores. I know. And I would have done them. I just...didn't know."

"You didn't see the dishes in the sink?" Melody asked him, as if not noticing them was an impossibility.

"No," AJ said. "I...After you left, I didn't even come upstairs, until you were..." He paused.

"At the door?"

"No," AJ said. "I came up a couple of seconds before."

"And you didn't see the dishes?"

"I had to go to the bathroom," AJ said.

"For what?" Melody asked.

"To go to the bathroom," AJ answered.

"Piss or shit?" Melody asked quickly.

"What?"

"Now I know you're lying," Melody said, and she walked over to his table and put a hand on his gaming console. She moved it toward the back of the unit, and then the front. "You were playing video games."

"I was," AJ said, admitting to it. He'd sacrificed his video game console once before, and if he had to, he would do it again. It sucked, and it sucked some more, but in the end, it was just a game system. He could always read books for entertainment.

Melody turned back to him. "I asked you what you went to the bathroom for. If it wasn't to take a piss or a shit, then what was it?"

AJ shook his head. Gods, this woman was like a fucking military interrogator. No, AJ thought, he might enjoy being water-boarded more than answering her questions. He considered lying, but then figured what was the point? Like she said, she was going to find out the truth. Eventually. But, what would she do with it?

"I came upstairs to brush my teeth," AJ said.

"What?"

"My teeth," AJ said, pointing to his mouth. "I had to brush my teeth."

Melody stalked forward until she was less than a foot away. He feared what she would ask next. Why? Why did he have to brush his teeth? Did he have the little whore's pubes in his teeth? His his lips and mouth smell like her pussy? Did his breath smell like he'd just gotten done eating at the local sushi buffet? The word "whore" repeated inside of his head, over and over and over again. He waited for what was to come next.

"Open your mouth."

AJ opened it, just barely.

"Open your mouth. Let me smell your breath."

AJ did. He opened his mouth, and he slowly exhaled, thinking it was both drastic and embarrassing at the same time. Melody sniffed, and then stepped back, surprised.

"You just suddenly got the urge to come upstairs, didn't notice the dishes, and went straight to the bathroom to brush your teeth?"

"My breath smelled," AJ said.

"Y- Your breath smelled? You just suddenly discovered-"

AJ's mouth opened and the words spilled out before he could think about it. "I...I was saying goodbye to Abbey, and I tried to... kiss her."

"Before we left," Melody said.

"Yeah, but...she wouldn't let me."

Melody stepped back and raised an eyebrow at him. This was something she hadn't known and it caught her off guard. AJ ran with it.

"I...after the two of you left, I just sat here...thinking. Why wouldn't she give me a kiss?"

"Maybe because she's only known you for a week or so!" Melody said as if the answer was obvious to her. "Maybe she doesn't want to just come over and hide out in your basement, and make out with you. Have you ever considered that?"

AJ shook his head, and looked at the floor as if adequately scolded, but not fully understanding. He knew, if this was going to go smoothly, he would need Melody to hammer it home, and for that to happen, he needed to act, dumb.

"She...I thought she liked me."

Melody scoffed at him. "She does like you. But liking you, and wanting to swap spit with you, are two totally different things!"

"I mean, we have kissed," AJ said as if that was reason enough for all future kisses to be legitimized and warranted.

"Holy Mary Mother of God," Melody groaned. "You don't think I haven't kissed your father before? I have. I did. I don't anymore."

"You don't?" AJ asked.

"No. Gods no. He doesn't brush his teeth, he doesn't gargle. Mouthwash...might as well be peppermint schnapps to him." AJ gave her a confused look. "I don't need to kiss him. And If I want to kiss him, I do. If I don't want to, I don't. See, that's what you need to understand. Women run the relationship. You can make rules about other stuff, house stuff, or business stuff, once you get older, have a place of your own I mean. But women, run the relationship. You need to stop letting your hormones run everything. Start thinking with your brain, and not with your cock."

AJ nodded, and stayed silent, waiting for more. He had a feeling, she wasn't done, but then she lifted her hand off his video game console, and waved to the stairs. "Go upstairs and wash the dishes. Dry them too. I want them done before your father steps one foot inside the house."

AJ turned and raced up the stairs, thanking god that his plan had worked. How in the hell he'd gotten out of trouble, was beyond him. He was at the sink in a second, turning the hot water on full, and squirting soap all over everything in the sink. He grabbed a scrubber and a washcloth and then put the drain stopper in the sink.

Melody came up the stairs then, and she turned, watching him as she walked by. She went to the kitchen table and sat down, still watching, and AJ hurried to scrub every bit of food off the dishes, as quickly as he could. In less than five minutes he was done, and the dishes were in the drying rack. He reached under the sink for a clean towel to try the dishes but found none. He bent down, and then knelt down to look better, and realized there weren't any towels left. He glanced over at Melody, who uncrossed her legs, giving him a clear but fleeting view of her goods.

"I'll go get you a dish towel," she said, standing up and smoothing the bottom of her sun dress back into place.

"I can get it," AJ said, hurrying past, trying to make a good impression.

"I'm already up," Melody said, walking through the front room, her bare feet leaving little footprints in the carpeting.

AJ watched her walk through the front room, admiring the way her ass moved, the sway of her hips, the way her body flowed as she walked. She grabbed the supply closet door and pulled it open, flicked the light on, and stepped inside.

"Where are the towels?" Melody asked a moment later.

"Third shelf down," AJ said, not trying to go inside with Melody, knowing it was cramped in there. There was barely enough room for one.

"Okay, I think I found them," Melody said, and then he heard her say something else he couldn't quite make out. Her tone made it sound as if she were curious about something. Another moment and she screamed. "AJ!"

"What?" AJ asked, opening the door and sticking his head inside the closet.

"What in God's name are these!?" She asked, turning around and holding up a pair of soiled panties in front of her. AJ's face went white.