Breaking And Entering With Steele Pt. 07

Story Info
AJ spends the day with Abbey, putting in applications.
13.1k words
4.51
4.7k
12

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you fuck your sister?" Abbey asked.

"Nnnn..." AJ began sounding out the word, but something told him, deep down inside, that he shouldn't lie. Maybe it was Abbey's stark raving mad approach to the truth, or maybe it was the way she wore her sexuality on her sleeve. Maybe it was her insistence that it would happen, eventually, even if it hadn't already. Whatever the reason, AJ's word morphed into something ending with an "essss,"

"Ness? No-Yes? I knew it!" Abbey laughed.

"You're not mad?" AJ asked quietly, ashamedly.

"Why would I be mad?" Abbey said, but then she turned to him quickly. "She doesn't have STD does she?"

"No," AJ said. "I mean, I haven't asked her, but I would assume she doesn't."

"I'll ask her when we get there."

"Uhhh, that might be a bit difficult."

"Oh, she's at work?"

"No," AJ replied, his tone telling there was more to the story.

"No, she's not at work? Is she dead?"

"No!" AJ said, surprised she would go from the possibility of Candice being at work, straight to dead. "No, she's not dead. My parents sent her away."

"Sent her away? Like on a cruise? Come on AJ. Spill the beans here.

"Saint Margerine's Shelter for Mental Issues," AJ said.

"No fucking way," Abbey said, turning back around in her seat. "No fucking way. That fucking place is still open?"

"I guess so," AJ said.

"Everything online is taken down. They're probably running on private funding. Fucking insane asylum my ass," Abbey snarled.

"You know what it is?" AJ asked.

"Yeah, I've been there," Abbey said, and she elbowed the seat behind her as if fending off a mugger.

"Sorry," AJ said, seeing the subject had a devastating effect on her. "You wanna talk about it?"

"You my therapist?" Abbey asked, and then she sighed. "Yeah. I'll talk about it. A couple years ago, like right after I graduated, I went through a little bit of a wild streak. You know. 'I'm eighteen, you can't tell me what to do anymore, I'm an adult'. Yeah. Well, I found out some people have made it an art, keeping their thumb on the back of your neck."

"So your parents sent you there?"

"Yeah," Abbey said, nodding. "They said I needed to learn a lesson. How to be respectful, and how to appreciate all the things my parents do for me."

"I don't see how they can do that," AJ said. "Once you're eighteen, isn't that like kidnapping, body snatching, false imprisonment? Something like that?"

"Oh, on paper, it's all legal eagle. They have a psycho who asks you a bunch of questions when you get there, and then they use it against you, compounding it with what everyone else told them ahead of time, and they basically identify you as mentally unstable, and a danger to yourself, which gives them the legal authority to detain you, and imprison you, until you're 'cured'."

"So you were cured?" AJ asked. "What does that even mean?"

"It means, I played the game, I did what I had to, to get the fuck out of there." Abbey sat up, and AJ could tell she didn't like talking about it.

"I'm sorry that happened to you."

Abbey turned to him. "Stop saying your sorry. You didn't do it. Say it's fucked up or something. Just don't say you're sorry."

"That's fucked up," AJ said.

"It is."

"Do you still want to talk about it?"

"No. But go ahead and ask. I've got more questions for you anyway."

"Oh, okay. Uh, what was it like...in there?"

"It's basically a monastery that's been converted into this mock insane asylum. From the outside, It just looks like an old bank or something. Stone and cement. One set of doors. I was outside for maybe like, thirty seconds, so I can't even tell you where it's at. They never posted an address online, so I figure that's to prevent people from coming and picking up people if they escape, but you can't escape."

"Why not?" AJ asked.

"Because ninety percent of everythign happens on the third floor up, and above. The windows all have bars on them. You can't get out. There's no doors, one stairwell, no access to the roof."

"Sounds like a prison," AJ said.

"It is! It's fucking illegal prison, where your parents can just say you need to go, and they fucking come get you." AJ stopped himself from apologizing and instead said that it was fucked up. "It is. So basically, after you get kidnapped, drugged, and wake up in the psycho's office, he asks you a bunch of questions and then prescribes you medication. Basically, for the first week that you're there, you have no fucking clue what's going on. Slowly, you come around and realize, you're not in Kansas anymore."

"After that, like, week two, you're expected to start conforming. You gotta dress yourself, go to classes, all the usual bullshit."

"Like school?" AJ asked.

"Yeah, but it's a school for fucking psychopaths. Like, you sit and answer questions all day long, and you get rewarded for how many questions you get right. "Your mother says she's five dollars short on money for groceries. You have five dollars in your pocket. What do you do?" And then they give you answers like; Tell your mother to go to hell. Give your mother the five dollars and tell her she can pay you back, with interest. Give your mom the five dollars and tell her she doesn't have to pay it back, you're happy to do your share to help out. Or, slap the fuck outta your mom and tell her she needs to put back five dollars worth the groceries."

"I'd just give it to her," AJ said.

"Yeah, no shit. The answers are obvious. But some of these fucking idiots think the wrong answers are the right answers. Those...those bitches belong there."

"Well, if that's all that-"

"No. Are you fucking kidding me?" Abbey asked, turning in her seat to face him again.

"My bad. I thought that was it. Shit. I was hoping...is all."

"Fuck no. Let's see. Week two, the guards, sorry, 'custodians', start making passes at you. Depends on if you're pretty or not, but the reality is, they don't care. New pussy is reason enough. By week three, if you're not fucking one or more of them, you're hurting. They will fuck with you, to no end. They'll take your clothes. They'll humiliate you. They'll grab you up and make some shit up, send you to solitary, or stand you in the corner."

"Stand you in the corner?" AJ asked unable to believe they'd do some childish shit like that.

"For hours. Days if they have to. And the bitches you get housed with are no different. After a month of torture, you're reaching out to anyone you can. After two months, you've become one of the hive. You do whatever anyone else asks you to do, whenever they ask you to do it, no matter how fucked up or depraved."

AJ shook his head, again feeling her frustration and her pain. He wanted to tell her he felt sorry for her, but he knew that would just get her pissed off again.

"So how did you get out?" AJ asked.

"I passed the test. I did whatever I had to do."

"Like a written exam?"

Abbey elbowed the seat three times, as hard as she could, which was pretty hard for such a woman of her petite size.

"No," Abbey said. "The head psycho, he sends one of the goons to fetch you. You never know when it's going to be, what he's going to ask, but you try and pull yourself together, right? You try to put on an innocent face and go in there like you're the perfect little angel. You're ready to confess all the bad shit you used to do, and tell the guy, everything, everything in life, is your fault. But, you're ready to make amends, as soon as you can."

Abbey swiped her phone and then pressed the button on the side, and then slipped it into her pocket. "Let's go. Just drive so I can talk. If you're driving, I can talk and kind of just space out."

"Okay," AJ said, and he started the car up and headed for the expressway.

"The goon who came to get me yanked me out of bed in the middle of the night. Three a.m. He uh...after he had his way with me, he dragged me through the hall, down the stairs, and then dropped me on the floor in the psycho's office. I thought...I thought there was no way I was getting out. Not in that condition. Naked...shit draining out of me on the floor."

"Jesus Christ," AJ said.

"Well, apparently, I answered all the questions correctly. I basically lied my ass off. He didn't even ask me to get up and sit in a chair. I was just, right where he wanted me to be. On the floor. Broken."

"And then they just let you go?"

"Yeah. Like, he literally said; 'You're free to go. Go get cleaned up. Get dressed. Get ready to go."

"That's crazy."

"That's fucked up," Abbey said. "And at seven a.m. my parents were in a car, waiting for me to leave. I walked out the doors, and someone opened the back door for me, I got in, and my parents drove away. When I got home, I took my uniform and I burned it."

"You burned it?"

"I burned that fucker. I changed my clothes, I went right out in the back yard where we have this little fire pit for special occasions, grilling, and shit, and I put my uniform in the pit, doused it with lighter fluid, and lit that shit on fire. My mom came running out, asking me what I was doing, and I just turned around and smiled at her, and I told her I was going to make hot dogs. Like it was nothing. And I did. I went and got some hot dogs and I made food for everyone. Cooked It over my burning clothes."

"Did you eat one?" AJ asked.

"Nope. That shit is made of polyester and nylon. Literally, everything melted and burned for so long. They thought the hot dogs were burned they were so black from the smoke."

"That's gross," AJ said.

"Uh huh," Abbey said. "And after that, I made everything black. It's my poison for everyone else."

"That's why you wear black?" AJ asked.

"Yup. And when my parents ask me, I tell them it's the only acceptable color for my uniform."

"You still wear-"

"No. My clothes. I call them a uniform. I try to remind my parents of what they put me through, every single day."

"How?" AJ asked, exiting the expressway.

"Oh, you know...reminding my mother I'm not a virgin. I tell her I lost my virginity to one of the guards in the shelter in exchange for a package of cupcakes, and then I tell her how sweet the cream filling was."

"Oh my god," AJ said, chuckling.

"Yeah. She still hasn't asked me what cream filling I'm talking about."

"I don't think she wants to know," AJ said.

"Nope. And I make shit up, to suit me, whenever I need. They don't know what happened in there, and that place sure as hell isn't telling the public what goes on, so the only one who can say what did and didn't happen, is me."

"How does that work?" AJ asked.

"Well, when my parents ask me to do something I don't want to do, I basically say I've got other obligations that require my attendance, which were previously scheduled. It sounds kind of official like I've got to work or some shit, but then I just leave. I take a nice long walk in the woods, or go hiking...or swimming."

"Swimming?" AJ asked. "Like at the pool by the library?"

"No. Swimming like skinny-dipping in the river that runs from Eastman to Deliverance. It's kind of cold, but on a really hot day, it's fucking awesome."

"Aren't there apartment complexes and houses in that area?"

"Yeah," Abbey said, shrugging. "I go under the bridge and strip down, and then get in there. I swim upstream a bit, and then back down. I don't go downstream first, 'cause if I go too far and get tired, then I have to get out and walk, and you only make that mistake one time."

"I bet," AJ said, as he pulled back into the supermarket, in front of the cafe. "I, uh, do you want to swing by your house first?"

"No. I'm fine," Abbey replied.

"Well, if you want...I can put your bike in the back. That way you don't have to ride home...whenever you get tired of...uh..."

"What?" Abbey asked then, a wry little smile knitting itself across her lips. "What are we gonna do?"

"I don't know," AJ said. "Hang out? Play some video games? We can watch a movie if you want."

"Sure," Abbey said with another smile. "Sounds like fun. Okay, you know what? Let me grab my bike," she said, opening her door quickly. "You can take me home. I'll drop my bike off, and then we'll go back to your house."

"Sounds like a plan," AJ said, and then, he shut off the car, jumped out, and hurried to follow Abbey as she ducked behind the building.

"Uh, you afraid I'm gonna run off?" Abbey asked when she saw AJ follow her around the corner.

"No," AJ said with a smile. "I just thought I'd give you a hand."

"Oh, I want more than just your hand," Abbey teased, "but if you want to give me a hand right here, behind the building, where someone might see us? I'm game."

"I meant a hand with your bike," AJ said, waving at the mountain bike that was haphazardly chained to a drainage pipe behind the building.

"Oh. Well, if you insist," Abbey said then, unlocking her bike with a key from her pocket, and pulling the chain free.

"I got it," AJ said, picking the bike up.

"You know, it has wheels," Abbey said, waving at them. "It rolls."

"Oh yeah," AJ said, dropping the bike back to the ground sheepishly.

AJ hurried to put her bike in the back of his car and somehow managed to get the trunk closed without damaging it. It took some doing, but he got it done quickly.

"Remind me to not go head to head with you at any puzzle games," Abbey said as they got back in the car.

"I'm okay at puzzle games," AJ said, and he started the car and pulled out onto the road. "What I'm really good at is fitting big things into small spaces. The key is patience, and you really just gotta work it in there. If it doesn't fit in one direction, you try and different one..." AJ looked at Abbey who was giving him a very peculiar look. "What?"

"No, tell me more," Abbey said, putting her hand under her chin and a huge grin on her face. "You were saying?"

"Okay, like, a couple of months back, I was doing this job with my dad, and they had these really big pins we had to put through these holes to secure the jibs in place."

"Uh huh," Abbey said.

"And so, my dad showed me how to put the pin in. He was like, 'Oh you need to get it lined up just right', you know. But every time I tried it, it wouldn't go in. That's when I found out that the pins might have been just barely small enough to fit."

"Uh huh," Abbey repeated.

"So, I figured out if you put the tip of the pin in the hole at an angle, it kind of held it open, and allowed you to line it up, and then as soon as the pin was straight, like fully straight, you just nail it. I mean I really had to pound it in, hard."

"You don't say," Abbey smiled as if she were listening to a children's book.

"I do. I did. You just...you gotta pound it."

"Hard," Abbey added, and then she turned and pointed. "Up here on the right. Turn at the next light."

AJ turned and then followed the rest of Abbey's instructions and in a few moments, he was pulling into a double-story home with a very comfy feel to it. The grass was well-manicured, the garage door looked freshly painted, and a small trail of stones led from the driveway to the front door.

"Nice house," AJ said, smiling.

"You wanna come inside?" Abbey asked, opening her door.

"Sure," AJ said, getting out and then getting Abbey's bike out of the trunk.

Abbey opened the garage and put her bike, the chain, and the lock inside, and then closed it before they walked down the small stone path to the front door. Abbey grabbed the handle, twisted it, and walked right in.

"Mom! I'm home!" She shouted.

"I'm doing laundry!" a woman's voice called out from somewhere deeper within the house's structure.

"I brought a friend over!" Abbey shouted.

"Is this the boyfriend?" Abbey's mother called out, and a moment later, the short woman AJ had seen at the Library, came walking into view. "Ooh! From the library?" The woman said, smiling with her eyes as much as her mouth. "Is that where you met?"

"Yes, Mom," Abbey said.

"That's good. Education! Enlightenment!"

"Hi, I'm AJ," AJ said, holding his hand out.

"Well, at least he knows his manners," Abbey's mother said, taking AJ's hand and allowing him to gently shake it.

"Can I show him my room?" Abbey asked flatly.

"Yes. But don't dally. Dinner is early tonight."

"Oh, I was going to ask if I could eat at AJ's tonight," Abbey said, tossing her head at AJ. "His parents invited me for Shwarma."

"What? Your parents are arab?" Abbey's mother asked.

"No," AJ said, giving Abbey a curious look. "Not Shwarma. Paprika. Chicken Paprika."

"Oh, yes, that is a good dish," Abbey's mother said, smiling again. "Well, I guess if you've already been invited, you really can't say no."

"No," Abbey said, shaking her head. "I'm going to go get changed, and show AJ my room."

"Not, at the same time," Abbey's mother said, raising an eyebrow.

"Of course not Mother," Abbey said, shaking her head. "Come on."

AJ gave Abbey's mother another smile and a nod as she pulled him down a hallway, and then they hooked a corner and went up a very steep set of stairs that weren't very well-lit. AJ followed Abbey to the top of the stairs, where she hooked another right, and another, and then she opened a door and waved him inside.

AJ stepped inside slowly, his eyes darting all over, taking in the semi-dirty room with small piles of discarded clothing, art supplies, a bookshelf, and a small gaming setup. He smiled and turned to Abbey to compliment her on her gaming setup, when she suddenly pushed him backward, and he fell to the bed, almost hitting his head on the wall behind him. Before he could protest, Abbey was on top of him, kissing him feverishly, sucking his lips and tongue, and giggling in between.

She yanked her jacket off, grabbed her shirt, pulled it up over her head, and dropped it on the floor behind her.

"Hello," AJ said, smiling.

"Hi," Abbey giggled, and then she pulled his shirt up to his chin, bent forward, and sucked one of his nipples into her mouth.

"Whoa," AJ chuckled and then hissed as she bit down on the tiny tip. "Whoa. Ow."

"Sorry," Abbey said, sitting up and pulling his shirt back down. "I'm very oral," she said, as if divulging another little-known fact about herself. "I...I love putting things in my mouth. As you might have figured out already."

"Well, I mean, I'm not complaining," AJ said with a smile, and he reached up and grabbed Abbey's hips in his hands. "I love how you feel," AJ said, squeezing her hips.

"Same," Abbey said. She leaned forward then, quickly kissing him again before moving up his body. She put her hands next to his head, her arms outstretched and hung her little titties in front of his face. "Tell me honestly," Abbey said. "Do I have to worry about your sister?"

AJ picked his head up and grabbed Abbey's left nipple between his lips. He sucked it in and then used his teeth to hold the dumbbell piercing in his mouth so she couldn't pull away.

"Ahhh, uuhhhhh, fuuuuucck," Abbey moaned as AJ sucked her nipple harder, tonging the tiny barbell back and forth, lubricating it with his spit. AJ continued sucking, kneading her breast with his lips, caressing her wrinkled little titty points with his entire mouth. He watched the look of pleasure twisting on her face as he continued sucking, licking, and gently biting her sensitive flesh. She looked down then, a very serious look on her face. "You're making me so fucking wet."

"Is that a good thing?" AJ asked, letting go of her nipple.

"Depends on who you ask," Abbey smirked, and then he slid off of him and hurried over to her dresser. "I don't have a lot of...colors," Abbey said, and then she hurried over to her door and closed it, locking the handle. "You don't mind if I get naked in front of you...for the second time today."

"Who's counting?" AJ said, sitting up and watching her undress.

Abbey peeled her pants off her hips and pushed them down past her knees where she proceeded to yank her legs out of the pant legs and then kicked the pants off to the side. She spun around in a circle, showing off, and then bent over, pulled her dresser drawer open, and began rummaging.