Breaking And Entering With Steele Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice," Abbey said.

"This is my couch, love seat and sofa. I got these out of the trash too. The sofa didn't have a cushion so we used another one we found a couple months later. Oh, and the frame is broken, so don't jump on it 'cause it has a piece of plywood holding the cushion up."

"Has it ever broken before?" Abbey asked.

"Yup. A couple of times."

"Duly noted," Abbey said. "What about the weight bench?"

"I bought that," AJ said. "I bought the weight bench, the dresser. I found the metal drafting table behind a business and hauled it home. The chairs, all of them, I got off the side of the road."

"People throw out a lot of good stuff," Abbey said.

"Yeah, and they throw out a bunch of shit too. But when you have no money, you take broken shit and you find ways to fix it."

"What about the bed?" Abbey said, walking over to put her hand on one of the bedposts.

"That's the bottom bunk of a bunk bed. The top bunk...I don't know what happened to it. I always wanted a bunk bed for some reason, and then I got one, and I only used the bottom bunk."

"Is the top bunk the one in Candice's room?" Abbey asked.

"Oh, you know what? I think it is!"

Abbey smiled. "I thought it looked familiar, and it's funny because they're both twin-size beds. Same as mine at home."

"A bunk bed or a twin?"

"A twin," Abbey said, moving over to his dresser. "Oh, jackpot!" Abbey said, picking up the box of condoms, and then she turned to AJ. "You really think these are going to fit you?"

"I don't know," AJ said, taking the box out of her hands.

"I'm kidding. Even a regular condom can fit a fucking elephant. They stretch. You ever seen those videos of people filling condoms with water?"

"Maybe," AJ said.

"Yeah," Abbey said, taking the box out of his hand and putting it back on his dresser. "So, I was thinking that you might want to pick up where you left off."

"Where I left off?" AJ asked.

Abbey spun around and then sat down on his bed, laid back, and pulled her legs up, and open.

"More?" AJ asked.

"More?" Abbey said. "I can never get enough."

"Well," AJ said, moving over to his bed and grabbing his pillow. He put it on the floor and then knelt down on it, and then grabbed Abbey's ass, and pulled her to the edge of the bed.

"Eat my pussy," Abbey said, and AJ bent his head down, and slid his tongue into her, sucking her hole and then licked her from within, up her slit, and flicked her clit on one continuous motion. "Oh, fuck yes," Abbey moaned, and her hands grabbed his head, her fingers sliding into his hair. He continued licking, his cock growing in his pants with each passing of his tongue, until he was rock hard and throbbing, and Abbey was writhing under his attention.

"Mmmm," AJ moaned against her mound, and Abbey groaned as his vocalization sent pleasure waves through her groin. "Your pussy tastes so good," he said, sliding his tongue back inside of her.

"I...use," Abbey gasped and then paused as a wave of pleasure ripped through her. "Flavored...lube...ugh!"

"Flavored?" AJ asked.

"Yeah," Abbey said, her voice sounding wispy and breathless. "You're not the only one who likes to taste my pussy."

AJ stopped licking and looked up at her. "Who else?" He asked.

"Me," Abbey said, giving him an incredulous look. "Who else did you think I was talking about? My mom?"

AJ couldn't contain his laughter then, and Abbey joined in a moment later, and then she gasped as AJ suctioned his mouth over her sex without warning, his tongue sliding up and down her slick slippery slit like he was trying to till her soil. "Oh fuuuuucck," Abbey groaned as AJ picked up the pace, his hands grabbing hold of her ass and squeezing it while his mouth and lips continued working her over.

"AJ?" A voice called out, and AJ jumped for the second time in one day, whipping a hand across his mouth and jumping away from his bed.

"Down here!" AJ called back, trying his best to sound as if he was just lazying about.

"I went grocery shopping," Melody called down to him. "I called you, but you didn't answer."

"Oh shoot," AJ said, fishing his phone out of his shorts pocket. He too one look at it, and saw the missed call. As far as he knew, it hadn't rang. "Sorry, I...It must have died in my pocket."

"Come up and unload the car," Melody said, the irritation in her voice, evident.

"I'll be right up."

"What?" Melody asked.

"I'll be right up," AJ said again, louder.

"I have a name," Melody said sharply.

"I..." AJ turned and saw Abbey was on her feet, his pillow was back on his bed, and Abbey was now standing next to his weight bench, silent as a ghost, listening. "Sorry...Mommy." AJ winced. "I'll be right up!"

"Much better," Melody said, and AJ listened as she headed back into the kitchen, and then out to the front room.

"She makes you call her Mommy?" Abbey asked him as he stood up and went to put his shoes on.

"Yeah," AJ said. "Don't ask."

"I won't," Abbey said with a smile and she stuck her tongue out at him, showing that she was really enjoying his torture.

"I'll be right back," AJ said.

"I'll be right here," Abbey said, and she walked over to the sofa, and then sat down, pushing her hand on the cushions as if testing them.

AJ ran upstairs, and out the front door, right to Melody's car, and grabbed as many of the groceries as he possibly could. Melody watched him work and then watched him as he hauled the groceries inside. AJ took everything to the kitchen, set it down on the table, and then headed back outside. He grabbed the rest of the groceries and then lifted his foot up to close the trunk.

"Don't you dare!" Melody shouted at him angrily, waving him away and closing the trunk herself. "You don't put your feet on the outside of a vehicle!" Melody scolded him. "Ever! Don't ever let me see you try that again!"

"Yes, Mommy," AJ said softly.

Melody's eyes softened at his words, and she waved him toward the front door. "Go put the groceries away, and then after that, I wanna have a talk with you."

AJ hurried into the house, brought the last of the groceries in, and began putting them away at break-neck speed. Melody came into the kitchen a moment later, and then stood in the doorway between the front room and the kitchen, watching him. After a moment she reached into a bag and pulled a glass bottle out, and then opened the freezer and slipped it inside.

"What was that?" AJ asked, putting the two gallons of milk in the fridge.

"What was what?" Melody asked.

"What you put in the freezer?" AJ asked, putting away the butter and the cheese.

"Oh, I didn't tell you?" Melody asked. "Then I guess it's not for you."

"I was just asking," AJ said, grabbing another bag filled with vegetables and carefully placing them in the vegetable drawer. He knew Melody would have gotten supremely pissed off, if he just upended the bag into the drawer, like he usually had, before she and Candice came along.

"It's...alcohol. And I don't want you getting into it, you hear me?"

"I'm over twenty-one," AJ said.

"And I didn't buy it for you. Do you want to drink away your woes? You want to get drunk to forget about all your problems? You go buy the liquor."

"I'm not going to drink it," AJ said then. "I...I don't really drink unless Dad tells me I have to." Melody gave him a worried look. "Like birthdays, anniversaries, a toast on New Years. It wouldn't be right if I didn't drink a toast, right?"

"Well, he's right about that," Melody said, sitting down at the table and crossing her legs over one another. AJ glanced in her direction and saw the sun dress she was wearing was riding up her hip, showing off her ass all the way up to her side. He quickly looked back to the refrigerator and grabbed the next bag containing condiments, ready-made mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, and other items.

"So...." Melody said, and she uncrossed her legs and crossed them again, reversing which one was on top. "Did you find a job today?"

"I might have," AJ said, rearranging items and trying to find space for everything. "I went to the airport, put in applications for basically every job available."

"You won't get one," Melody said confidently. "You have to be connected to work at the airport. You have to know someone or be related to someone. That's why, as hard as they try, they'll always be a band of scoundrels and thieves. Same as cruise line terminals, and casinos. The house always wins, and everyone who works for them is a crook."

"Well, uh, I put in applications there," AJ said, loading the last of the refrigerated items onto the top shelf.

"And... did you do anything else?" Melody asked.

"No," AJ said, standing up and grabbing a bag of canned goods for the pantry.

"Nothing else?" Melody asked.

"No, not...uh...I mean...I...well, I did. I went and picked up Abbey."

Melody's legs uncrossed and she cocked her head to the side. "Abbey? Who's Abbey?"

"My...my, uh...girl...friend."

"You didn't tell me you have a girlfriend," Melody said, flipping her left leg up and over her right, flashing AJ in the process. "Where is she?"

"She's downstairs," AJ said, sliding a couple of cans of vegetables into the cupboard.

"Downstairs?" Melody asked incredulously. "Right now?"

"Yeah," AJ said. "You...do you want me to have her come up?"

"No," Melody said, and AJ watched her as she began kicking her foot back and forth, and ramming her tongue against the inside of her bottom lip. "No, you know what? I'm going to go downstairs and see Abbey for myself."

"Oh...okay," AJ said, hurrying to put the rest of the canned goods into the pantry as fast as humanly possible.

"If this is just another ploy to get me to go downstairs and-" Melody stopped talking, and then looked up the stairs at AJ who was just beginning his way down. "Why hello!" Melody said, turning away from the stairs. "AJ never told me he had a girlfriend!"

AJ rushed down the stairs, trying to not sound like a charging water buffalo, and got to the bottom step, just as Melody was reaching out to shake Abbey's hand.

"I, uh...Mom, -Mommy, this is Abbey," AJ said, hurrying over to stand by like a third wheel.

"I got that," Melody said, and she turned and sat down, and then assumed a perfectly pristine posture, and a smile that could cut glass. "I'm Melody, AJ's Mommy."

"It's a pleasure to meet you," Abbey said, smiling. "Would you prefer I call you Melody? Or Mommy?"

Melody's mouth turned up at the edges as if she wanted to smile and rip Abbey's head off at the same time. She kept her composure though, and replied in a sickening sweet tone of voice; "AJ calls me Mommy as a sign of respect and love. You can call me Misses Steele, or, if you lose all sense of self-preservation, Melody."

"So...I can't call you Mommy?" Abbey asked, looking over at AJ.

Melody blanched. "Well, I mean, I suppose if you...if we got to know one another well enough...you might."

"I just find it easier to refer to the Matriarch of any household as Mother or Mommy," Abbey said, nodding. "Everyone knows who you're talking about, right? My mom, if I'm talking about my mom, your mom, if I'm talking about your mom." Abbey smiled at AJ. "Hey, can you ask your mommy for a freezie pop?"

"That...that's clever," Melody said, pursing her lips. "How old are you?"

"Same age as AJ," Abbey said quickly. "How old are you?"

"You should never-"

"That only applies to men who are looking to get in a young girl's panties," Abbey said smartly. "After that, it's just a standard question."

"Well, I'm not at liberty to say," Melody quipped.

"Forever young, huh?"

Melody narrowed her eyes at Abbey and then turned to look at AJ. "Could you be a dear and go grab us a drink?"

"I, uh... sure," AJ said, backing up a step. "Milk? Soda?"

"Cleaning vinegar," Abbey said smartly.

"I'll have a diet anything," Melody said.

"Okay, I'll be right back," AJ said, and he hurried up the stairs as quickly as he could, grabbed two cans of soda, one diet, the other orange, and then grabbed two cups. He went to the freezer, grabbed ice out of the ice maker, filled the cups, saw the bottle of Captain Morgan's Rum, and considered putting some in Melody's cup before he closed the freezer, and then hurried to pour each cup full. He hurried back down the steps, and almost fell twice, before coming to a halt at the bottom step.

"You are right about that," Abbey said, smiling.

AJ hurried over, handed Melody the cup filled with diet soda, and then handed the other one to Abbey.

"Well, if you have to go, do you need a ride home?" Melody asked.

"AJ was going to give me a ride," Abbey said, winking at him. She took a large swig of the soda and then stuck her tongue out.

"Well, AJ has chores to do before his father gets home," Melody said somewhat tersely. "But I can take you. Grab your things. I'll meet you upstairs in a minute."

Melody stood up then and gave AJ a strange quizzical look. "Make sure to turn your phone on," Melody said to him, and then she went to the stairs, gave both AJ and Abbey another glance, and then headed up. AJ waited until he heard her footsteps above before speaking.

"What the hell did you say to her?" AJ asked.

"Nothing," Abbey replied. "The moment you left, she started grilling me for information. It was like, like...the Spanish Inquisition!"

"What information?" AJ asked.

"How long have we been dating? Where did we meet? When? What do my parents do for a living? Where do we live?"

"Did you tell her?" AJ asked.

"Well, yeah. What? You want me to lie to her?"

"No," AJ said. "No, but...I don't...why are you leaving?"

"My mom texted me," Abbey said, holding up her phone so AJ could see. "She has to go somewhere with my dad and, of course, the free live-in babysitter has been tasked with taking care of her younger siblings, and cooking them dinner."

"But you told her you were invited to dinner over here," AJ said.

"Yeah. Which means I have to show up. But they love crashing my plans too. Every chance they get."

"That sucks," AJ said, letting his hands and shoulders fall, defeated.

Abbey's phone buzzed again in her hands, and she looked at it and growled. "Impatient, inconsiderate mother fuckers," she said, thumbing in a response and then slipping her phone away. "I've gotta go."

"I'll see you later?" AJ asked.

"Maybe tomorrow," Abbey replied, and she stepped forward, into AJ's arms. They shared a brief yet extremely intense kiss before parting, and then Abbey reached into the pocket on her skirt and pulled something out, tight-fisted in her hand. She shoved whatever it was into AJ's shorts and told him that it was for when he missed her the most. Without another word, she turned and raced up the steps, her bare naked ass bobbing beneath the skirt as it kicked into the air.

AJ reached into his pocket and felt something soft and silky, and when he began to pull it out, he realized she'd given him, her panties. He pulled them out, held them up, and then quickly folded them into a tight little package before slipping them back into his pocket. He would have to find a good hiding place for those. An extremely good hiding place.

AJ listened then, as he heard Abbey and Melody above him, having a conversation, and then the front door opened, and they left. AJ didn't hear Melody's car leave, which wasn't queer. Her car was much better, much quieter than either his father's truck or his beat-up piece of shit.

A few minutes later, and one pair of panties lighter, AJ sat down and turned on his video game console. He set his phone on the table, grabbed his controller, and put his headset on. He was just getting into the game when his phone lit up and then went dark. He went to pause his game and died in the process, so he let it run and grabbed his phone. He swiped through the folder chain, seeing there were no "regular" messages, and found Abbey's text a moment later. "Put your phone on the charger," the message read.

AJ grabbed a cord from his power strip that lay next to his television and plugged his phone in. Another message caused the phone to blink. He read it. "Is your mom a serial killer?"

"No," AJ replied quickly.

"Just checking," Abbey replied, and then she sent a picture of her legs extended out from underneath her stiff vinyl skirt, her sock-clad feet clearly visible. AJ looked closer. Abbey was in the passenger seat of the car. He looked closer, and then he pulled the picture out and groaned. Abbey's feet were on the dashboard.

"Melody does NOT like people putting their feet on the car. Nowhere except the floorboard."

"Found that out," Abbey replied quickly. "Problem resolved."

AJ sent her back an emoji of a straight-lipped face and waited for a reply that never came. He waited another five minutes, playing another round, and when his phone didn't blink again, he pushed it back and sat back in his seat, trying to relax.

It was almost an hour before AJ's phone blinked again, and he grabbed it quickly, reading the message without any regard for his game in progress. "Finally home," the message read.

"What happened?" AJ replied quickly.

"Melody had to give me the "talk"."

"What talk?"

AJ's phone rang and he picked it up, seeing it was Abbey.

"What talk?" He repeated.

"The talk. What's allowed? What's proper? Time lines. What's appropriate? Basically, how much she's going to allow you to see me, and how often."

"What? That's bullshit!" AJ said.

"Yeah. Most of it was her talking in circles. Jesus that woman can talk an ear off."

"Yeah, so, what did she say? Exactly?"

"Not much. She said to be respectful, be classy, be proper. Be safe."

"Safe?"

"Yeah. Condoms, spermicide, the pill. All that. Don't worry. I told her we haven't done anything."

"Well, technically..."

"I told her we haven't done anything. Nothing. A quick kiss and holding hands, that's it."

"She's crazy," AJ said.

"Well, no duh," Abbey said. "She seems a little possessive, impulsive, erratic, controlling, and, yeah, bat-shit crazy."

"I know," AJ said.

"I feel like...she's one of those moms..."

"What moms?" AJ asked.

"The kind that wants to be your friend, your best buddy, girlfriends!" Abbey said something else under her breath and then got back on the phone. "Uh, come to think of it...Go wash your face and brush your teeth...and your tongue."

"Oh shit," AJ said. "I'll call you back later."

Abbey hung up and AJ set his phone down and swiped it closed. He took his headset off, dropped everything, and ran upstairs. He squirted toothpaste on his brush and rammed it in his mouth, not even taking the time to wet it first, and was just finishing up in the bathroom when he heard someone knocking at the front door. He spit, wiped his face, and hurried to the door. He peeked out the eyehole and saw Melody standing there, waiting for him to open the door. AJ groaned.

"Hi Mommy," AJ said, pulling the door open and holding it wide for her to come inside.

"Hi Baby," she said, using a new pet word for him. He cringed at her use of it and assumed it heralded something dire to come, but he couldn't tell what. "So, did you finish the dishes?"

"What?" AJ asked, confused. Since when had she asked him to do the dishes?

"The dishes AJ," Melody said, turning and heading into the kitchen. AJ followed her, and as soon as she saw the dishes hadn't been done, she turned on him. "I asked you to do the dishes while I was gone!"

"You did not!" AJ said, stepping past her. "If you had asked me-"

"I did ask you!" Melody countered loudly.

"No, you didn't," AJ said even louder.

"Don't you raise your voice at me!" Melody shouted at him, one octave lower than hysterical.

"I am not-" AJ began to say, but he stopped as Melody slapped him across the face, stinging his cheek and his pride. His hand reflexively came up to hold his cheek, even though it really didn't hurt that badly.