Breaking And Entering With Steele Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clearly-"

"Yes, Mommy," AJ said quickly. "Can I please take them off, Mommy?"

Melody reached up and turned the panties so the crotch was right next to his nose, and smiled. "But they look so cute on your face..." AJ winced at the observation. "I bet you just love smelling my pussy while you do your bitch work, don't you?" AJ tried to not narrow his eyes at her, and at the same time, he was trying to figure out what the game was. What was she trying to accomplish? "You love sniffing pantie juice, don't you?"

"No," AJ replied flatly.

"No? Then why did you steal her panties?" Melody inquired yet again, and AJ knew she was talking about Candice's panties once again.

"I didn't steal them," AJ said, before realizing that Melody might consider this a lie, and a further refusal to admit the truth. "I...borrowed them."

"It's the same thing," Melody said in an irritated tone of voice.

"No. I...I took them, but I was going to wash them and put them back," AJ said, making it up as he went along. "They were already dirty. So she wasn't going to wear them again until they were washed."

"And what is it about dirty panties that you like?" Melody asked. "Is it the smell? The feel?" Melody stepped close to him and reached up to press the material against his nose. "Are you imagining a nice wet pussy against your nose?"

AJ nodded slowly.

"Your sister's pussy," Melody said, the twinkle leaving her eyes, instantly replaced with a dark cold edge.

"No," AJ replied. "I'm sorry Mommy. I...can't stop thinking about it."

"About what?" Melody asked in a sickening sweet tone, loving the torture she was exacting on him.

"Pussy," AJ said.

"Who's pussy?"

AJ swallowed, and then whispered; "Mommy's pussy."

"Good," Melody said, and she reached up and yanked her panties off his head, and then turned them over, and around and then stepped into them, pulling them up underneath her dress. "Now that you've learned your lesson, get the rest of this laundry done. When you're done folding the towels, bring them up and put them away."

"But you said-"

"And now I'm telling you differently. Understand?"

"Yes," AJ said.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Mommy," AJ replied quickly.

"And don't let me ever find out you took your sister's panties to jerk off! That's disgusting! They arrest people for that sort of shit. Absolutely repulsive."

"I'm sorry Mommy," AJ repeated, hanging his head in mock embarrassment.

"Well...God damn AJ. Don't look like someone just pissed on your pillowcase."

"I..." AJ shook his head, trying to not smile at the comment, and at the same time, he didn't know what was going to set her off next.

"God damn it," Melody said then, staring at him for an extended amount of time. "You really are helpless, aren't you? You just can't fucking control yourself?"

"I...I don't know what I'm doing," AJ said as if absolutely confused and thoroughly frustrated.

"Are you saying I have to take care of this?" AJ shook his head. "No, no, I need to know! If you can't help yourself, then I need to take the necessary steps to reign you in!"

"I...I don't..." AJ stammered.

Melody reached back under her dress and yanked her panties off, as if thoroughly frustrated she was having to do this, yet again.

"No, I don't," AJ began to say.

Melody stepped forward quickly. AJ backed up, holding his hands up defensively, trying to keep Melody at bay. She surprised him though, and stuffed her panties into his pocket, directly on top of his cell phone. She stepped back, satisfied, and then nodded at his crotch. "There. Now you have your own. A loaner pair," she said, making sure he understood she wanted them back. "Now you a pair you can keep with you. If you...want to...whatever. Smell them, jerk off, whatever...whatever, whatever. Now you have them."

AJ couldn't stop his mouth from falling open. Melody took it as an indicator that she needed to explain more.

"If they...get dry, or you need some fresh ones, let me know. I'll give you a fresh pair, and you'll put those in the wash. A one-for-one exchange." AJ nodded, not planning on ever asking her for another pair of panties, ever. "And...if you can't control yourself...tell me. Just, don't go stealing things, and absolutely don't go leaving them around the house. Just imagine what your father would have done if he'd found them, and not me."

AJ shook his head. His father would have probably thrown them in the trash or asked who left their dirty panties in the cleaning closet. AJ winced when he thought of his father putting his stretched-out, sweat-soaked, skid-filled underwear on his head.

"Yeah, that's right. You'd be in so much trouble," Melody said assuredly. "Just thank your lucky stars I found them, and not him," she said, and then she waited.

"Th-thank you, Mommy," AJ said, once he realized she was waiting for him to say something.

"You're welcome," Melody said, and she turned and grabbed the handrail and then paused. She turned back to AJ. "Make sure you put those away somewhere secret. Somewhere your father isn't going to find them."

"I will," AJ said.

"Or your sister. Or that little mongrel you brought home today," Melody added, and then she darted up the stairs before AJ could defend her.

"She's not a mongrel," AJ said to himself, once Melody was gone. "You're a fucking mongrel," he whispered. "Mongrel...mommy."

An hour passed before AJ heard anything else from the world above. By then, he had everything folded that he possibly could, another load of laundry in the wash, and everything sorted, and piles arranged in order of what was going to go in next. He also discovered that his first few loads of reds and blacks, and the first load of darks, had been nothing more than a rinse cycle. He hoped Melody wouldn't figure it out, and secretly he planned to run them through the wash again if he had the chance. The current load of whites was running its final spin after almost forty-five minutes. AJ stood silently, listening to the rhythmic noise of the spinning, the "rrrrr-rrrrr-rrrrr" combined with the gently tumbling and occasional tink-tink of the dryer, when something solid hit the drum. A penny maybe? He continued to listen, trying to guess what it was, without opening the dryer.

Footsteps hurried back and forth upstairs, breaking the peace and AJ wondered what was going on. A moment later he heard Melody's voice, speaking to someone, but who, he didn't know. He listened for his father's voice, or anyone else's for that matter, but then realized Melody must be on the phone. He turned his head to the side and tilted his ear toward the rafters, listening.

"No," the word came through the rafters muffled but understandable. "Whaaa when buuh daa waaa no?" AJ shook his head. "Jaxson." AJ listened again. "No....I don't caarra waay na wah."

AJ grabbed the stack of towels, the dish rags, the kitchen hand towels, and the washcloths and sighed. "Into the fray," he whispered, and he slowly scaled the stairs with practiced heavy steps. He stopped at the kitchen sink and put the kitchen washcloths and towels away before moving on, and he found Melody in the front room, sitting on the couch, her phone pressed against her ear. She was asking about his father, asking questions but not getting many answers.

"Can you let break through?" Melody asked.

Whoever was on the other end of the line told her something she didn't like, and her attitude slowly simmered. "Would I ask if you could break through, if I really wasn't intending to do it? YES! Break through the call. I'll pay the charges. Highway robbery if you ask me."

AJ didn't want to get into trouble for snooping, so he went to the linen closet down the hallway and put the towels and bathroom washcloths away. When he came walking back through the front room, Melody was off her phone, which was now sitting on the coffee table in front of her, and she was kicking one foot crossed over the opposite leg, irritatedly. Her arms were folded across her chest for a moment before she uncrossed them, leaned forward, and grabbed her glass from the table. "Mother fucker," she said quietly, and she drank half the glass of whatever it was in one gulp.

"What's wrong?" AJ asked, and then he quietly added the word "Mommy," just in case she had any ideas about redirecting her anger toward him.

"Nothing baby," she said, folding her arms, but keeping the glass tucked in one hand. "Your father has to work late. A business meeting."

"You...broke through?" AJ asked.

"Yeah. You can still do that, but they charge you an arm and a leg to interrupt a phone call. And you still might not get through."

"Did you get through?"

"Yeah. He's on the phone with an interpreter from Japan. I don't speak Japanese so, I just hung up."

"But he's okay," AJ said.

"Yeah. He's okay," Melody said, and she drained her glass and then set it down on the table. "Hey. You wanna do game night?"

AJ smirked. He hadn't had a game night in years. Not with his father at least. "Sure," AJ said. "But there's only the two of us."

"Oh, there's tons of games for two players. Double solitary, War, Spades, Go fish."

AJ smiled and then turned. "Let me go switch laundry loads first," he said.

"Okay," Melody said, smiling, and then she stood up. "I'm going to go put on jammies." AJ nodded and headed through the kitchen toward the stairs. "Do you have Jammies?"

"I...I think so," AJ said.

"Well, put them on," Melody said, and he heard her close her bedroom door.

AJ changed laundry loads and then hurried to hang the sheets and a few towels that hadn't dried fully, emptied the lint trap in the dryer, loaded up the washing machine again, and made sure both machines were running before he headed for his bedroom dresser.

He didn't really have a large selection when it came to pajamas, as he normally just slept in his underwear, or naked on occasion, mostly when he was feeling extremely horny. He pulled his phone out and put it on the dresser, along with Melody's panties, and then stripped his clothes off. He tossed them in the hamper and then grabbed a pair of pajama pants out of his dresser, and then put them on. He debated whether or not to wear underwear, which led him to glance at Melody's panties, and he casually picked them up, and then put them to his nose.

The scent wasn't as strong as it used to be, and AJ inhaled a bit more forcefully than he had before, and then set the panties down, shaking his head at his own twisted vices. Since when had he become a panty sniffer? Oh, that's right, since Melody had forced him to wear her panties on his head, and now...now he couldn't get enough.

His phone flashed, and AJ picked it up quickly. He thumbed through the folders and found Abbey's message, and a photo from her. AJ growled at the lewdness, two fingers stuffed inside of her tight wanton hole with a text that read; "Missing you."

He smirked. She might have been missing him, but she hadn't had the opportunity to have him inside of her, not like that, and according to her, that might not be possible. That fact didn't stop him from reaching into his pajama pants and stroking his cock to full attention. He tried to thumb a response into the phone with one hand and then lowered it to take a picture.

"Do you have any board games?" Melody asked as she stepped onto the basement floor and came walking across the expanse.

"Oh, uh, yeah," AJ said, swiping the phone quickly and closing out the file folders. "Hungry Hungry hippos?"

Melody looked up at the lights and blinked. "What happened to the colored lights?"

"Oh, they're there," AJ said, pointing.

"Turn them on," Melody said, turning and walking back toward his gaming setup.

"Ooookay," AJ said, and he reached over and pulled the cord which connected to the blue lights, turning them on at once.

"Don't you have something like, Sorry?"

"I...I have Sorry," AJ said, going to his bookshelf and finding the game on the bottom shelf. He had quite a few board games, and a few different card games as well.

"What is this?" Melody asked, waving a hand toward his gaming system.

"My game console," AJ said.

"Can we play that?"

AJ noticed then that Melody's pajamas consisted of a silk nightgown, a thick silk belt tied tight around the middle, and a glass of ice water that never left her hand.

"Sure," AJ said, sitting down in his giant throne of a chair.

Melody sat down on the Sofa, and then stood up quickly, and moved to the couch right next to his chair. "What's wrong with your furniture?"

"Oh. The sofa is broken," AJ said offhandedly.

"You gotta tell me these things," Melody said, adjusting her robe and then pulling her feet up next to her on the couch. "I'm your mommy now. I gotta...take care of these things."

"It's been broken for a while," AJ said, starting up the game console and turning the T.V. on. "We just put a piece of cardboard under the cushion."

"You shouldn't have to do that," Melody said, taking another sip from her glass.

AJ selected two players for the game and then handed Melody the second controller.

"What is this?" she asked.

"The second controller," AJ said. "The buttons up here," he said, showing her his own controller and moving his fingers, "these are the shooters. These are the movement sticks and this button throws a grenade."

AJ started the game and almost instantly, Melody's character died. AJ looked over at her as he reset the game. "You gotta use both hands," he said.

Melody took another drink with her left hand and set the controller back on the table. "You play. I'll watch," she said.

AJ nodded and then restarted the game, this time with only one player. As he moved throughout the game, he told her what he was doing, where he was going, and what the objective was. "When you get to the end here, you gotta kill the boss, without getting hit. If you do that, you reveal an easter egg, and you unlock a special achievement."

"Have you done that before?" Melody asked.

"Oh yeah. I can pretty much do the entire level without getting hit."

"Well, what's the fun in that?" Melody asked.

"Well, it's still a lot of fun," AJ said.

"How can you get better at something, if the difficulty is always the same?"

"There's a hard mode," AJ said, moving the controller through the settings and showing Melody on the screen.

"What's insane hard mode?" Melody asked.

"It's just what it sounds like," AJ said. "Insanely hard. Not many people can beat it."

"Can you?" Melody asked.

"Yeah," AJ said proudly, as if it wasn't hard for him at all.

"Do it," Melody said then, taking another drink of her ice water. "I wanna see it."

"Okay," AJ said, smirking. He selected the insane difficulty and started the game. Enemies swarmed out of every crevice, but he'd done this a dozen times before. He went left, jumped up on the railing, turned around, and dropped a grenade into the path of the oncoming zombie horde.

Melody sat up and leaned over then, coming halfway into AJ's chair. "What's that?" She asked, pointing at the screen. "What are those guys?"

"Those are the zombies," AJ replied, shooting a dozen of them dead in the blink of an eye.

"And what is that one?" Melody asked, pointing to a scantily clad zombie wearing a red dress and one red high heel. The other foot looked...missing.

"That...is a zombie...hooker," AJ said.

"A hooker?" Melody said, pulling back and turning her head to look directly at him. "A hooker? In this game?"

"Yeah," AJ said, shooting the hooker and a dozen more zombies.

"So violent," Melody said, leaning over even more. AJ glanced at her then and he noticed her robe was open, and her left breast was hanging out, her tight pencil eraser-shaped nipple, holding the edge of the robe open. Melody noticed AJ's glance, and then looked at herself and pulled her robe closed. "Oopsie. Mommy's boobies wanna play."

AJ chuckled and continued playing. A moment later, Melody drained her glass and then slid it onto the table in front of them. "I have an idea," Melody said, a bit of mischief in her voice. "Extremely hard...difficulty."

AJ was about to question what she meant, but the moment she reached over and slipped her hand into the front of his sleep pants, he knew what she was talking about. "Whoa," AJ said, moving to sit back in his seat.

"Nu-uh. You keep playing," Melody said, her fingers wrapping around his cock which had sprung to attention at the first sight of Melody's fingers. "Let's see if you can concentrate like this," Melody cooed in his ear, and then she slowly began sliding her hand up and down his cock.

"I...I might actually die," AJ said, his fingers tapping the controller like crazy, trying to concentrate. He threw two grenades, shot three dozen zombies, and picked up a machine gun. He started gunning the zombies down, and Melody gave his cock a tight squeeze and then slid her hand down to the base, pulling his skin tight and making his cock swell with excitement.

AJ groaned at the feeling, and Melody chuckled. "What's wrong?" She asked, and then she pulled her robe back, exposing her left breast fully, and squeezed it, toying with the nipple in a teasing manner. "Can't concentrate?"

"It's a bit hard," AJ said.

"Oh, Mommy can tell it's hard," she said, looking down at his pajama pants. "What did you say about the boss and not dying?"

"If I can beat the boss without getting hit," AJ said, gunning down another wave of zombies and fending off a runner with a bowie knife, who got too close. "God damn. He almost got me."

"Oh, no," Melody said, jerking his cock with each word. "Still think you can do it?"

"I...I'm gonna try," AJ said, swallowing heavily.

"You better put your game face on," Melody said, and she slid off the couch, down to the floor, and then crawled in front of AJ.

"What are you doing?" AJ asked, lifting his hands and the controller up in the air.

"Increasing the difficulty," Melody said, and she grabbed the side of AJ's sleep pants and pulled them down, and then grabbed his cock with her right hand. She moved it right and left, as if she was waving a flag, and giggled. "It's like a lamp post," she said, smiling.

"You're going to get me-" AJ began to say, but Melody wasn't listening. She moved forward, bumping his arms with her head, and when he lifted his hands up higher, she sucked the head of his cock between her lips, and then quickly worked her lips down around his cock. "-Oh my god," AJ groaned, his fingers clicking the controller's fire buttons as quickly as humanly possible.

Melody slid her lips off his cock and chuckled. "Still alive?"

"Just barely," AJ said, throwing another grenade and then sprinting for the rocket launcher.

"Darn," she said, and she pulled his cock down so it pointed in her direction, opened her mouth, and slid the thick bulbous head of his cock back into her mouth. She sucked him deeper than before, not like the other night, but close, and AJ groaned and his entire body tensed as a wave of intense pleasure washed over him, originating in his ball sack, and reverberating through his entire body, all the way down to his belly button. "Fuck," AJ said, whipping out the bowie knife to dispatch three more zombies that had gotten too close. He was almost out of ammunition.

"We can't," Melody said, sliding his saliva-coated cock out of her throat, and looking up at him. "What do you think I am? Some whore?"

"No," AJ said quickly. "No. You're...we're just...playing."

"That's right," Melody said, her tongue sliding out and licking around the head of his penis as if it were applying butter to a mushroom cap. "Jesus Christ you've got a nice cock though."

She bent her head sideways and kissed the underside of his shaft, and then she sucked on it, running her lips up and down, up and down, and then over and around, and back down again. AJ gasped as Melody gagged herself on his cock, and then she reached up and grabbed his hand.