Breaking And Entering With Steele Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, no cheating!" AJ said, pulling his hand and his controller away.

"Hah. I forgot," Melody said, chuckling before sucking his throbbing manhood back into her mouth. She shoved her head down on his cock three more times before coming up and then gasped as if she was short of breath. "You're such a naughty boy."

"Still alive," AJ said.

"Hmmm. Well," Melody said, sitting up and then looking right and left as if she'd been defeated. "I guess there's only one thing left to do."

"And what's that?" AJ said.

"Improvise," Melody said, and she pulled her robe off, and tossed it to the side. "Now the question isn't whether you're going to win or lose," Melody said, her eyes slightly glassy and a huge smile painted on her thick luscious lips. "The real question is, are you going to cum for Mommy?"

"What?" AJ said, and his character screamed as a hundred zombies swarmed him, devouring his soul.

"I know you've got all this pent up... hormone-driven...stuff. I mean, just look at you!" Melody leaned over his chair between his legs, her breasts, huge and heavy in front of him. "You need to cum. I can see it. I know it. Candice's panties? The tiny little bitch. There's no way she can satisfy a cock like yours. No way in hell."

"I," AJ began to say.

"You don't need to lie," Melody said then. "I can help you. It's my job to make sure you're taken care of," she said and she reached up and brushed a lock of hair out of his face, and then ran those same delicate fingers down the edge of his jawline. "So," she said, looking down at his cock and then back up into his eyes, "do you want Mommy to help you out?"

AJ's mind drew a blank, but his cock somehow moved his mouth and the word "yes" came out.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Mommy," AJ said.

"Alright," Melody said as if finally satisfied with all of her efforts. "Stealing your sister's panties?" She said, shaking her head. "If I would have known," Melody said softly, and she grabbed the sides of her tits and sandwiched AJ's cock between them. Slowly, she began stroking his cock up and down, between her breasts, smashing them together like wrapping twin pillows around a kielbasa. "See? Doesn't that feel better than a pair of crusty old panties around your cock?"

"Yes, Mommy," AJ moaned, and he watched as she licked the head of his cock with each downstroke, and then occasionally spit on his shaft, lubricating her tits around him.

"Do you like Mommy's boobies?" Melody asked, continuing to jerk him off with her huge satiny tits.

"God yes," AJ moaned.

"Do you wanna cum on Mommy's tits?" She asked, letting him slip from between them. She squeezed her breasts together, kneading them, waiting.

"I'm not ready," AJ said, his cock throbbing in front of her.

"Not ready?" Melody asked, confused. "You're kidding."

"No," AJ said. He wasn't. She was amazing, she was terrific, she was...out of this world, but he wasn't ready to cum yet. If anything, he was only halfway there.

"This...this is worse than I thought," Melody said.

"What do you mean?"

"You're all backed up!"

"No," AJ smirked. "I'm fine. I usually take this long."

Melody gave him a look as if she sympathized with his plight, but she wasn't believing him for one moment.

"I have to do something," Melody said then.

"I...just...use your hand," AJ suggested, hoping his words weren't going to set her off again.

"No. I already did that. I'm trying to remember what the doctor said."

"The doctor?" AJ asked, unsure of what she was talking about.

"Yeah. The doctor on T.V. She gives advice all the time."

"The sex doctor?" AJ asked.

"Yes," Melody said. "She said if you're on your period, there are other ways to please a man and keep the juices flowing. That's your problem. Nothing is flowing. I should have realized this sooner."

"My juices are just fine," AJ said.

"Well, I'm not having sex with you," Melody said then, and she stood up, bent over, and slapped the sides of AJ's legs. "Put your legs together."

"Why?" AJ asked, doing it anyway. Melody slid her right knee into the space between the armrest and his leg, and then did the same on the opposite side, straddling him.

"Now, the only reason I'm doing this is because you need help. You need help, and you ask for help. It's my job to help you. As your mother, it's my duty. You understand?"

"Yes," AJ said, and then he said, "Yes, Mommy."

"Mmm, good," Melody said, and then she reached behind herself, and slid her fingers up and down the space between her ass and her pussy. "God damn," Melody moaned then, and she smiled at him as if just a wee bit embarrassed by what she found. "You've made Mommy's pussy a sopping mess."

"Ss-sorry Mommy," AJ said.

"It's okay," Melody said then, and she smiled and then grabbed hold of his dick behind her hips. "Now, we use some of that to get you nice and wet," and AJ felt Melody's hand, slick with her own pussy juices, slide up and down his cock, slicking him down in a fresh coat of jizz. "And then, in..." Melody said, and AJ felt her move back, the head of his cock pressed against something tight, and soft, and insanely hot. "You..." Melody groaned, and AJ felt her body loosen up, opening, and then sliding over the head of his cock, as if granting him access to her insides. "Goooo," Melody moaned, and her body slid down his shaft.

AJ grabbed the arms wrests of the chair, his controller falling to the floor beside him, and his cock slid up inside of Melody, deep inside her. It was so insanely tight, and hot, and tight, his cock swelled and he thought he might cum inside her right then. Melody's hips got to a point where she wanted them, and then she sat up, and his cock slid out of her, just an inch or so, and she reached down and grabbed his forearms with her hands.

"My god," AJ groaned.

"Mommy's got a nice ass," Melody groaned, and AJ felt her squeeze him tight, crushing his thick cock inside of her asshole.

"Oh my god!" AJ groaned again, and he reached over, Melody's hand still on his forearms, and he grabbed her hips, pulling her body down on him.

"Baby, baby, slow," Melody moaned, and she yanked his hands off her hips and put them on her tits. "You hold Mommy's boobies, and let her do the work," Melody gasped, and then she leaned forward and looked down at him. "Suck mommy's tits."

AJ grabbed her left breast and pulled it to his mouth, sucking hungrily, and Melody groaned out loud. Her ass tightened on his shaft, and then slowly worked its way loose again. Melody continued to gyrate her hips, sliding his cock in and out of her asshole, working him deeper, and deeper, and still deeper than ever before.

Her nipples were hard and AJ switched back and forth between the two as she rode him, working his cock in and out of her soft tight asshole until she sounded like a banshee ready to wail. "I...don't know if I can...take it much more," Melody groaned, arching her back. AJ's lips sucked her right nipple hard, and he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her against him, burying his face in her chest.

"Cum in Mommy's ass," Melody groaned, her hips twerking down on his cock, trying to force as much of it as deeply as it could go. "Come on baby. Let it out. Let it all out. Give it to Mommy."

"I...I'm going to..." AJ groaned, and his cock throbbed so hard, it felt like his balls were exploding.

"Yessss," Melody groaned, and she tightened her pussy and lifted off of him, and then relaxed and sat back down, using her ass to milk his cum out of his cock. AJ's hands grabbed her ass cheeks, pulling them apart. His cock rammed up inside of her, his hips lifting off the chair. "Ohhh!" Melody yelped, and AJ fucked his cum into her ass as hard as he possibly could. "That's it. Ohhh that's such a good boy," Melody cooed and she ran her fingers through his hair as his cock continued jerking inside of her rear, delivering spurt after jolting spurt into her recesses. "Get it all out. There you go," Melody said, encouragingly, as he emptied the very last of his balls into her disposal.

Melody held AJ's face between her breasts for a very long time, long enough for his cock to begin to soften, and she looked down at him, toying with the hair at the back of his neck. "All done?"

"Yes, Mommy," AJ said, kissing her breasts softly.

"Mmmm. Save that for later," Melody said, and she slid back, AJ's cock sliding out of her ass as if it were a second mouth. She stood up and her thighs shook suddenly, making her resemble a newborn baby deer. "Ooo! He-he. Mommy's legs are tired," she said, squatting down, grabbing her robe, and coming up quickly like AJ had seen strippers do in a few videos online. She slipped her arms through the shoulders of the robe and pulled it closed in front of herself, and then bent over and kissed AJ.

He reached up, grabbed her, and slid his tongue into her mouth, as if by instinct. Melody seemed surprised, but then slowly participated, sliding her tongue around his own, and then her lips, and then, slowly, she pulled away. "You, uh...need to...watch...that."

"Thank you, Mommy," AJ said then, grabbing his sleep pants and quickly pulling them up.

"You...'re welcome," Melody said, and then she turned, as if to leave, but then paused.

"Mommy?" AJ asked.

"Huh? What?" Melody asked.

"What is it?" AJ asked, thinking she was hearing something he couldn't.

"Oh, nothing. I was just thinking...to myself."

"About what?" AJ asked.

"Well...I...really shouldn't ask."

"Okay," AJ said, sighing heavily. He glanced at the time on his alarm clock, way over on his dresser. It was almost eleven. "Bedtime?" AJ asked.

"I...well...Your father isn't home yet."

"When is he coming home?" AJ asked.

"Not for a while. He said he'd be late, but that usually means two or three."

"Okay," AJ said, nodding.

"Well, he usually gives me a massage before bed."

"A massage?" AJ asked.

"Yes. He's got really strong hands, and he really knows how to work all the kinks out of my muscles." AJ watched the expression on Melody's face as she debated whether to ask him or not.

"I'll do it," AJ said.

"You will?" Melody asked.

"Yeah," AJ said, smiling and he stood up and then pulled his pajama pants up and tied the waist string. "I mean, you helped me. I...it's the very least I can do your you."

"Oh baby, that's so sweet of you," Melody said and she cupped the side of his face and smiled. "Come on. I'll show you what to do, and how to do it. When your father does it, I'm out like a light in five minutes. Ten, tops."

"Really?" AJ said, smiling.

"No funny business," Melody said as she scaled the steps, AJ's face just inches from her ass. "I don't wanna wake up to find my pussy filled with your cum."

"No, I would never," AJ said, trying to sound convincing.

"I know, but...your hormones.... I know you really can't help yourself. But, I don't want to have to explain how Mommy got pregnant. You understand?"

"I do Mommy," AJ said.

"Good," Melody said and she led him to the front room where she began clearing off the coffee table.

"What...what are we doing?" AJ asked.

"Well, you can't give me a massage in my bed," Melody said as if this made perfect sense. "And I'm not going to lay on the floor," she added, as if the thought were disgusting. "The table is fine." She proceeded to move everything off the table, onto the couch, and then sat down, and laid back. "Now, come around here, by my side," She said, and AJ hurried to do as she bid him.

Once AJ was in position, Melody gave him a quick run-through of what she wanted him to do, how to do it, and what she expected of him. "When you give a massage, you need to be mindful of what the person wants, and what their limitations are. They put their trust in you, to relieve their stresses, and to not take advantage of the situation. You understand?"

"Yeah," AJ said, and then, "Yes, Mommy."

"So we'll start off with the arms and shoulders," Melody instructed.

AJ began by simply squeezing and kneading her forearms and upper arms underneath the robe, and while Melody looked as if she were enjoying it, she didn't say much else. AJ continued massaging her left arm, and then he hurried around and massaged her right. He moved to her shoulders, and neck, which was a bit awkward while standing at her side, haunched over her like Quasimodo, but he managed. Melody lay there, eyes closed, silent, breathing steadily, saying nothing. AJ moved to her legs, massaging her calves and then her upper legs. Her robe opened then, and he moved down to her feet, lest she think he was trying to do something she didn't want him to.

Her feet were soft and her toenails were painted the same color as her fingernails. AJ took a while massaging her feet, and really paid a good amount of attention to them, squeezing them and kneading them until, at long last, Melody gave out a moan of satisfaction. AJ smiled at that, and continued massaging, working her feet back and forth, and then her ankles, and then her calves again.

Melody's hands came up to her robe over her chest and pulled it open. Her breasts stood out now, her nipples hard, and AJ got up from his position at her feet and began massaging her sides, and her abdomen, and occasionally, one of her breasts. Once both his hands were on her at the same time, her mouth fell open, and AJ could hear her moaning pretty consistently. He continued to squeeze and knead, twisting his hands around her breasts, pulling them apart, and squeezing them together again. He gently twisted her nipples and tugged at them, and then ran his fingers back and forth across them, loving the way they got harder and the dark disc of flesh around them crinkled up like his fingertips did when he sat in the bath too long.

"Mmmm," Melody moaned, and her hand reached out blindly, grasping. AJ glanced down, just as Melody's hand grabbed the front of his pajama pants, her fingers wrapping around his cock beneath the material. "I want it," she moaned. AJ's cock throbbed in response, getting harder than ever before. He let go with one hand and pushed his pants down, and Melody's hand reached up again, grabbed him, and squeezed.

"Uuuuhhh," AJ groaned, and then Melody brought her legs up, her robe falling open completely, and she pushed herself to the edge of the table with her heels, until her head hung off the edge.

"Come here," Melody moaned, and AJ came around to straddle her head, going back to massaging her breasts. "Mmmmm," Melody voiced her pleasure, and then she tilted her head back, and pulled AJ's cock down to her mouth. Her tongue swirled around him, slicking his head with her spit, and then she pulled him into her. His cock slid between her lips, and he groaned at how good it felt as she sucked him deep into her throat, and then she wriggled her head right and left as if trying to fit her neck around him.

AJ groaned again, slid his cock out of her mouth, almost all the way, and then back in. She opened her mouth and her hands came up, grabbing his ass, pulling him into her again. AJ continued squeezing, pleasing, and caressing her big beautiful breasts as Melody urged him to fuck her throat, faster, and deeper, than ever before.

AJ shook his head, gasping with pleasure. If this wasn't taking advantage of the situation, he didn't know what was. He thrust his cock into her mouth, her tongue sliding over the top of his shaft, until her lips were wrapped around his base, her nose pressing into his ball sack. She squeezed his ass, holding him in place, and his cock swelled with wanton abandon. He was going to cum again, and this time, it was going to be insane.

Melody released him, and he withdrew his cock from her throat so she could breathe. Three seconds later she was urging him back into her, and he began face fucking her with deep steady strokes, and from the sounds Melody was making, she was loving it.

Aj watched then as Melody lifted her ankles up, and then pulled them high and wide. Her hands left AJ's ass and went between her legs, stroking her thick lips with glistening wet juices. AJ couldn't resist. He leaned over further, reached up with his left hand, and added his fingers to the mix. Melody moaned around his cock, and her fingers grabbed her mound and pulled it open, stretching herself wide for his attention. He was giving a massage, so he gave it to her, pressing his hand of fingers against her hot wet hole, and he squeezed and kneaded her insanely soft flesh, his fingers becoming slick in the process.

"You're so wet," AJ moaned, his cock jerking in her throat. Melody curled her body, lifting her hips up, bringing her sex closer to his touch. He pressed his fingers into her void. Three fingers slid inside her gaping pussy, the fourth would have fit, but AJ wasn't trying to fist her. He worked his fingers in and out of her, pulling his entire hand up and down across her lips, clit, and hole, at the same time.

Melody's hips jerked as he hit some super-sensitive spot, and he slid his fingers back and forth, finding it again, and then worked his fingers over it again and again, making her jerk like wild. He continued swiping his hand up and down her sloppy wet mess of a pussy, ramming three or even four fingers into her, twisting his hand back and forth, before pulling it up over her lips and clit, which he repeated now, and Melody groaned, her lips sucking tight around his cock.

His cock. He'd forgotten what he was doing and slid his manhood back into her throat, and she accepted it, letting go of herself to grab his ass again.

"I'm gonna cum," AJ groaned, and Melody moaned at his words, exciting him to the edge of ecstasy. AJ's fingers slid back and forth across her slit, her lips sliding between fingers slick with pussy lube, and he pressed his palm against her clit, making sure she could feel it. Melody's hips began to buck, and AJ's cock pulled tight, inflating with blood and lust. He slammed his cock into her throat as far as it would go, and Melody tilted her head back, giving him a straight shot into her stomach. His ass cheeks clenched as his nuts drew up between his legs, and then he was firing his bullets into her.

Melody's hips came up, went sideways, down, jerked wildly, slammed against the table, and came up again. AJ slid his fingers back inside of her, pulled them out, and dragged his hand across her clit, and a spray of liquid shot across the front room, hitting the doorway to the kitchen. AJ's cock continued pumping, squeezing every last drop of slippery batter into Melody's throat, and when he was completely spent, he pulled his cock out of her and then fell backward onto the couch.

Melody's head lolled to the side, a thick rope of cum trailing out of her mouth and across the side of her cheek. AJ had to look to make sure she was still breathing, and she was, and then he pulled his pajama pants up, and smiled.

"You okay?" AJ asked. When he didn't get a response, he asked her again. Still no response. He was about to ask her a third time when a snort issued from her mouth. She licked her lips then and then turned her head to the side. She was fast asleep. "Well," AJ said to himself, standing up quickly. She had said that receiving a massage made her fall asleep quickly. He grabbed a napkin from the kitchen and came back to wipe the melting cum off her face, and then pulled her nightgown closed, tucked it between her legs, and tied it closed with the sash. He was considering trying to lift her up and carrying her to her bed when he heard the front outer door open, and he darted for the kitchen.

"Honey! I'm home!" AJ heard his father exclaim as he opened the front door and stepped inside. "Hey. I'm home. You didn't have to wait up," Jaxson said, walking across the front room. "I told you on the phone I was going to be late. You...oh...what's this?"

AJ stood at the top of the steps, listening, like a statue, as his father inspected the scene. A moment later he heard the rustling of clothes and he slowly peeked around the corner, only to see his father's hairy ass, mounting Melody's body. His father's cock rammed into her with little effort, and AJ cringed away.