Breaking And Entering With Steele Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this what you were waiting for?" Jaxson moaned, and AJ could tell she was fucking her for all he was worth. "Oh, you little whore. Got yourself all worked up and now playing the damsel in distress. Take that cock."

AJ slipped one foot to the right-hand edge of the top step, and then his left went to the left-hand side of the second step. He continued, back and forth, quiet as death, until he was safely in the basement. He looked up, and he could hear his father's pounding through the upper floor. AJ listened for another moment as his father fucked Melody as hard as he could, taking full advantage of her precarious position.

Checking the time on his alarm clock, AJ hurried to his bed and laid down. A moment later, he went to the washing machine and dryer, changed laundry loads, and was turning around, when his father came down the steps.

"Still up?" Jaxson asked.

"Yeah," AJ said, waving at the laundry. "I was just changing loads."

"Good job," his father said. "Anything interesting happens today?"

"No, not really," AJ said.

"Well, Mel's passed out upstairs. I think she overdid it. Tried to stay up waiting for me, but, whatever. I'm going to sleep."

AJ nodded and then grabbed a fresh sheet to take back to his bed.

"The best thing about keeping a woman waiting up," his father said confidingly, "is when you get home, their pussy is so wet, just waiting to be fucked." AJ smirked and his father clapped him on the shoulder. "If it gets too noisy for you, put on your headphones," his father said with a leering smile, "I'm about to go knock the bottom out of her shit can."

AJ didn't say a word, but he did go put on his headset, and then, rather than lying down, he sat down in his chair, started up his gaming console, and started a song playing. He was asleep before the second song even started.

When AJ awoke, he heard his father and Melody screaming at each other from inside their bedroom. His gaming console had turned off. His headset was dead. He took it off and put it on the charger. He got up, stretched, went to get his phone, and saw no messages. No missed calls.

AJ slowly wiped the sleep out of his eyes and then picked up his phone again. "No kidding," AJ said, swiping through the folders until he got to the hidden folder. He really needed a coffee. He sighed, opened the messaging app, and saw a message from Abbey. He opened it, and read the words, almost dropping his phone in the process.

"AJ, I really need you to come get me as soon as you read this message. My mom found out what I was working on, and she kicked me out of the house last night. Slave, Abbey."