Breaking And Entering With Steele Pt. 08

Story Info
AJ spends a day at home with Melody.
11.2k words
4.7
5.5k
13

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another quick note to all my readers, and specifically, just a few of them. I won't state names, people can see by reading the comments, and identify these specific people for themselves. I see comments about my stories going into the realm of science fiction, or fantasy. Show of hands, please. How many people think this is a real story? If you do, then I have some oceanfront property in Arizona, from my front porch, you can see, the sea.

I'll give you a few cookie crumbles though. The shower scene with stepmom was a personal experience of my own, embellished and written for your enjoyment. The car scene with AJ and Melody as well. The car was a 1976 Pontiac Grand Prix, Banana yellow. Several real and personal experiences help me make my stories as real as possible. All the stupid mundane stuff adds realism. I'll add a moment when a character goes to take a shit in my next chapter.

If you don't like it, move on, or don't. Really. I write in my spare time, without any monetary compensation. I don't care, other than to share, and because I appreciate all the comments, positive and negative. For those hoping or demanding that I make a point, get to it, end it, and get it over with, I must ask, is this how you approach life? You sound like a male Karen, demanding the punch line without having the patience, or attention span, to listen to the joke.

My plans for this series, and my other series. Continue writing. Life is a never-ending story. Evolution is repetition of known practices with a certain measure of beneficial mistakes and mishaps.

Another tidbit for the masses. Melody and Jaxson and AJ are based on REAL people. Abbey and Candice are very loosely related to real people. I won't say who because I don't want to ruin it when people then look at that person, and their personal life and try to assume that they've done what my characters have done. I can assure you, that I have no idea.

And for those speaking to what a normal 20-something man, like themselves, would have done in any situation, that's good. That's good for you. I was out of my house living on my own at 15. I was in the military by 17. I get it. And I also know young adults nowadays don't move out until they're in their mid-twenties, if at all. Rent is so fucking high, well...let me not bore you with real life. Here's a bit more Sci-Fi and Fantasy for you.

*******************************************

"What in God's name are these!?" She asked, turning around and holding up a pair of soiled panties in front of her. AJ's face went white.

"Your panties?" AJ answered, unsure.

"Mine? Fuck no these aren't mine," Melody said, holding them up and then inspecting them closer, looking for branding, sizing, and any other identifying marks. "These are Candy's!"

"Okay," AJ said.

"Okay? Okay! What the fuck do you mean, Okay?"

"Okay," AJ said again. "I don't know. Why are you asking me?"

"What were you doing with them?"

"What? Nothing! I wasn't doing anything with them!"

"Then how did they get in here?" Melody asked him accusingly.

"I don't know," AJ said defensively. "They've been in here all week."

"What?" Melody folded her arms under her chest again.

"I saw them in here last week. They're not mine, I stepped on them, and when I picked them up and realized what they were, I put them on the shelf."

"Why wouldn't you put them in the dirty laundry?" Melody asked.

"Because they're not mine," AJ said again.

"Are you that lazy? You find dirty underwear on the floor and you can't be bothered to put them in the dirty laundry hamper?"

"No," AJ replied.

"Or is it because you got them out of the dirty laundry hamper?"

"No," AJ replied again. "I told you what happened."

Melody looked him down and up, and down again, and then raised her eyes from his pelvic region, back to his face. "I told you to stop thinking with that cock. I swear to god AJ. If you can't keep it under control-"

"I...I'm not thinking with my cock!" AJ hissed. "I didn't take them out of the laundry hamper."

"I know, because I emptied her laundry hamper. So you got them out of her suitcases."

"What suitcases?" AJ said quickly, lying to cover the fact that he had been in Candice's room, in her closet, and he'd actually been in her suitcases as well.

"You know what suitcases!" Melody said, turning and stalking to Candice's room. AJ followed her and she flicked the light on and went straight to the closet. She ripped the door open, bent over, and then came right back up. "The locks are open!" She turned on him then. "Lie to me again!"

"I...I didn't..." He stood there, mouth open, not knowing what the fuck to say. Was he going to get blamed for this too? He looked at the panties in Melody's hand. His brain tried to calculate the pros and cons between admitting to something he hadn't done and keeping a stalwart denial, for the sake of truth. How bad could it get? AJ let his shoulders slump as if he were finally ready to admit everything.

"What did you do?" Melody demanded he tell her.

"I...I came in here, and I found the panties in the suitcase."

"Why?" Melody demanded.

"I...I was..." Curious? Horny? Snooping around with Abbey? He decided on the first, the least likely in his own head, to get him in more trouble. "I was just looking around. I didn't know where she went."

"So you were snooping?"

"Yeah," AJ said.

"That doesn't explain how these got in the supply closet," Melody said, and she lifted the panties to her nose and inhaled the scent. She sniffed two more times and then turned, and threw the panties into the laundry hamper by the door.

"I took them," AJ said, admittedly. "I put them in the supply closet."

"You were jerking off, in your sister's panties, in the supply closet."

AJ nodded.

"Oh no. You're not getting away that easy. I want you to say it. Admit it. Cast it out of you and be done with it."

"What?" AJ asked, unsure of what she was asking.

"Say it! Say; "I was jerking off in my sister's panties because I'm a horny pervert!"

AJ swallowed dryly. He couldn't believe he was doing this. "I was jerking off, in Candice's panties, because I'm a horny pervert." AJ let his shoulder slump, defeated, once again.

"Now say it like you mean it," Melody said in a cold, deathly serious voice. "Say, Mommy, I'm sorry for jerking off in her panties. I'm a horny pervert. I need help."

AJ swallowed again. He sucked in a deep breath, knowing Melody wasn't going to let this go until he said exactly what she wanted to hear. And more, he had to add to it. He had to add something that made it believable.

"Mommy...I need help," he said, and he envisioned Melody's hand on his cock, stroking him off, Candice's panties wrapped around the base of his dick. "I'm a horny little pervert," he said, adding the word little, which of course, he wasn't. "I stole Candice's panties so I could jerk off into them. I've been doing it for a week. Multiple times per day." He shook his head as if the truth hurt so much he could barely stand it. "I...I don't know how to stop."

Melody unfolded her hands and grabbed him by the arms, turning him around. She pushed him out of the room, and down the hallway, past the supply closet, and back into the kitchen. She slapped the dishtowel against his chest and he took it from her. "Dry the dishes, put them away. After that, I'll have more things for you to do. Hurry up."

AJ grabbed the first plate and dried it off, and then put it away, as Melody disappeared back into the front room. As he was finishing up, she came back into the kitchen, dragging Candice's suitcases behind her. He watched as her breasts swung heavily in her dress, unrestricted by a bra. She looked up and saw him watching her. "You're done? Good. Take these downstairs, sort them out, and put a load in the washing machine," Melody said, standing up quickly. "Whites, reds, blacks, blues, darks, lights, socks, panties, bras."

AJ gave her a questioning look.

"You don't wash certain items with other items. Blacks go in the wash alone, cold water, detergent, no softener, no bleach."

"Why no softener?" AJ asked. No bleach was obvious.

"It breaks down the fibers and causes the black dye to come out faster," Melody said, "That's how softener works."

"Oh, I didn't know that," AJ said.

"Reds will turn everything pink. Reds always go in first. Then Blacks because the leftover red dye won't hurt the blacks, then blues, then darks like greens or lighter blues. After that, you do whites, with bleach and softener. Then panties, on sanitary, no bleach, softener, scent booster, and then bras. You hang the bras. Do not put bras in the dryer."

AJ grabbed the suitcases, trying to remember all the instructions.

"You want to feel other people's panties and things? You'll have plenty of opportunity now. I want you to do all of that, and when it's done, I want you to fold it all and put it back in her suitcases as if it was fresh out of the store. You understand me?"

"Yes, Mommy," AJ replied, knowing that was what she wanted to hear.

"I don't want to see you back upstairs for anything. You understand?"

"Yes, Mommy," AJ replied, pulling the suitcases to the top step.

"Alright. Go ahead," Melody said, and AJ headed down the stairs. "And I don't want to come down there and find you playing video games or jerking off! You do the laundry! You hear me?"

"Yes, Mommy," AJ replied from the bottom of the stairs.

As soon as he was back on the basement floor, he sighed and shook his head. "Well...that went swell," he whispered to himself, and he clicked Candice's suitcases open and then dumped her clothes out onto the floor into one huge pile. He went to the washer and dryer and found both were full. He emptied the dryer, transferred the contents of the washer into the dryer, started it, and then quickly grabbed all the red things he could find, out of Candice's clothing, and threw them in the wash.

The load seemed extremely small, but he wasn't about to ask Melody for any advice. He tossed in detergent, fabric softener, and some scent booster and tuned the dial. As he spun it, the wash time changed. Sanitary said three hours. Three fucking hours. There was no way he was going to run a tiny load of red stuff for three hours. No way. He spun the dial in the opposite direction until the timer hit fifteen minutes. He started the washing machine and went back to sorting stuff.

He was almost down to the bottom of the pile when the washing machine buzzed. He turned to the dryer and saw it still had forty-five minutes left. Irritated, he opened the washing machine, pulled all the items out, and hung them from the drying line attached to the rafters. He grabbed the blacks then, tossing all two items into the washing machine, and like before, he added detergent, softener, and scent booster. He stopped after adding the scent booster, remembering he wasn't supposed to put softener in with the blacks. He shrugged. It was too late now. He closed the door and set the washing machine, and he didn't hit the button for softener, thinking that might make a difference. It said it would take fifteen minutes. He nodded. Hit the start button, and went back to sorting.

He almost had everything sorted out, when he grabbed the last item, a bright blue dress that was bundled up tight. He shook it and then swore as several items spilled across the floor, some of them popping open to fire batteries, rolling and spinning, across the basement floor. AJ hurried to grab them as quickly as he could, and he collected the battery covers and batteries as well, then, he reassembled the assortment of vibrators and dildos, and stood there, wondering what to do.

If he gave them to Melody, there was no telling whether she would give them back to Candice, or not. Suddenly, he had an idea. He went to his dresser and opened his bottom drawer. He had an old pair of dress shoes in a box, and he pulled the shoes out, put them back in the drawer, and then closed it. Armed with the shoe box, he hurried back to the washing machine upon which he had set the assortment of sexual pleasure devices, and he piled them into the box. Once it was full, and he was sure everything was securely inside, he went back to his room, all the way to the back left corner. He got down on his knees, slid the box underneath his drafting desk, all the way back into the furthest reaches, and pressed it into the corner. Nobody would think to look there, for anything, or so he hoped.

He hurried back to the laundry room and was just grabbing the first item out of the laundry basket filled with clean clothes when Melody came down the stairs.

"How much have you got done?" Melody asked.

"I, uh, transferred the loads," AJ said, and then he pointed to the reds. "I hung the reds 'cause they're done already. I'll put them in the dryer once it's done."

"You can leave the reds to hang dry," Melody said, inspecting the items. "Blacks too. Reduces lint and makes them last longer." She stepped to the washing machine and peered inside. "No fabric softener. Good job."

AJ didn't say anything. He grabbed a towel, folded it, and then set it on the folding table, starting a stack of towels.

"Who taught you how to fold towels?" Melody asked, stepping forward to grab his freshly folded towel and yank it open.

"Nobody," AJ said.

"Clearly," Melody said. "You fold towels in threes. One side, one-third, the other side to the edge. Then change direction. If you go the long way for the first fold, then the second fold needs to go in fourths." AJ thought he heard something and turned his head to listen. "Are you watching?" Melody asked.

"Yes, sorry," AJ said. "Sorry, Mommy," he repeated, re-focusing on her.

Melody shook the towel out again and showed him how to fold it again, making sure he was watching her as she laid the towel out and made wide-sweeping gestures while folding it. AJ watched, his eyes focusing as much on Melody's tits as anything else, and when she was done, she stood up and asked him if he was ready to do the rest.

"Yes, Mommy," He said, nodding.

"Alright, let me get by here," Melody said then, scooting in front of him where there wasn't enough room. He tried to step back, but with the piles of clothing behind him, and not knowing whether Melody would throw a fit if he walked on them, he stood where he was. Melody's ass brushed against the front of his shorts, his cock sliding across one ass cheek, and then thumping against the groove between them, only to be pulled across the last one before throbbing free.

AJ turned away quickly, trying to hide himself from view, and grabbed another towel out of the basket.

Melody went to the wash basin, washed her hands, and then turned back around as if an idea occurred to her just then. "You know...I don't think I'm getting through to you."

"Huh?" AJ said, grabbing another towel to fold.

"I can see you're still not doing what I told you to."

"I am," AJ said defensively. "I'm folding the towels, just like you said."

"No," Melody decided, and she hurried up the stairs and then came back down a minute later, lugging a gigantic load of laundry, bundled in a sheet. She dumped the dirty clothes on the floor and then started giving AJ instructions on what to wash, in what order, and how to sort it all out. "Don't mix my clothes with your father's clothes, or Candy's. Understand?"

"Yes," AJ said, nodding.

"Oh, and one last thing," she said, and she turned around and bent over, reaching up under her dress to grab hold of something. AJ watched as she pulled a pair of panties off her hips and rolled them down., the middle portion un-burying itself from the deepest recesses of her slit, pulling free as her panties dropped to her knees, and then her ankles. She stepped out of them and then unrolled them, and sauntered over to where AJ was standing. "Since you seem way too preoccupied with women's panties," she said, reaching up and putting the underwear over his head, "this will allow you to concentrate on your chores. Now you can sniff panties, get off, and do your chores, all without even having to touch yourself. How about that."

AJ reached up to take the panties off his head, but Melody slapped his hand down. "No. You leave them right where they are. And if I come down here and find you've taken them off, I'm taking your phone, your game system, and you'll be grounded from seeing that little wench for a month." And then, to make it worse, Melody reached up and pulled the panties around, so the tiny cotton crotch portion was directly over the tip of his nose. "There. The perfect hat for the little pervert," She said, and she smiled evilly and headed back up the stairs.

AJ waited until she was back upstairs before he pulled Melody's panties to the side and breathed in fresh air. He turned them sideways so he didn't have to smell her, and continued folding the laundry as quickly as he could. As he worked, he realized quickly it didn't matter how he turned them, or how he orientated them. He could smell Melody's pussy, no matter where they were. It was like having his nose pressed against her slit, his tongue buried inside of her once again.

AJ pulled the black laundry out, hung it, and put Candice's darks in after that. His clothes were almost ready to come out of the dryer, and after the next load in the wash, he planned to put in a load of whites. He went back to folding sheets and towels and then caught himself reaching up to press Melody's panties against the space between his upper lip and his nostrils. He cringed at the strong stench of them and recoiled from the dampness, and at the same time, almost immediately, he found himself doing it again, and again.

"God damn it," AJ swore, pulling the panties off his head and flinging them to the tabletop. He shook his head, frustrated, mad, both at himself for being so weak, and at Melody for being such a vindictive bitch. Just smelling the panties, made AJ feel like he was cheating on Abbey, although, the more and more he thought about it, the more he thought Abbey would probably be ecstatic at his dilemma. She would probably be delighted to hear the strange and twisted things Melody was doing to him....

AJ reached into his pocket and pulled his phone out. He swiped through to the secretive messaging app and sent Abbey a picture of Melody's panties.

"What the fuck are those?" Abbey replied a few moments later, and then; "who's are those?"

"That's my hat," AJ replied.

"What?" Abbey responded.

AJ smirked. Abbey was going to have a field day with this shit. He texted Abbey quickly, telling her about Melody having a conniption over his "neglecting" his chores and the fact that he got blamed for going into Candice's suitcases. Abbey replied that she was sorry about that, but she wanted to hear more. AJ replied and told her he was now doing all the laundry in the house, and because Melody thought he'd stole Candice's panties to wank off in, he was now required to wear the "pervert" hat.

"OH MY GOD," Abbey replied in all caps. "That...that...is...awesome."

"Gee, thanks," AJ replied.

"No, no, I'm sorry babe. I...I can't believe she's doing that to you. That is so sick. Sickening. Disgusting. You know I love it."

"Figured," AJ replied.

"Don't be mad," Abbey replied quickly. "If you want, when I come over next time, you can wear my panties on your head."

AJ replied; "I still have your panties."

"Oh shit!" Abbey replied, and then again; "Switch 'em. See if she notices."

"No, she'll notice in an instant," AJ replied, and then swiped his phone closed and slipped it back into his pocket when he heard footsteps approaching from above. He pulled the panties back onto his head and turned them around, right before Melody stepped off the bottom step.

"Have you had enough?" Melody asked.

"Yes," AJ replied.