Breaking & Training a Man Ch. 02

Story Info
A Domme perfected her technique of breaking & training men.
3.3k words
4.32
29.5k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess returned to the room where Eric was in his predicament. He was squirming. His balls were on fire, but as he moved the 2 hooks in his ass pulled back. Since his hands were tied and legs were cuffed he couldn't move much but the little movement he was capable of caused him agony. It has only been 5 or 6 minutes but Eric was beginning to become exhausted being on his tippy toes. He tries to move the pressure off of one calf than the other, but each time he moves the hook goes deeper into his ass.

Jess walks over to him and lands a smack to his face.

"Let's go over some rules my pet," she said as she pulled on his caged cock.

"You will do as I ask, your sole purpose is to please me and fulfill my desires. Understand?" She asked pulling harder on the cage.

Muffled sounds of agreement came from Eric behind the gag in his mouth.

"Good, you will properly address me as mistress with each response. I will give you a chance in a little to prove your devotion to me and end your training early... Also getting your reward early. I hope you understand that your cock, mouth, ass, all of you belongs to me. I own you now". She let go of his cage as he mumbled in agreement, he knew he was hers now.

She left him to struggle for another few minutes. His body weight pushed him into the hook even more. As she returned she strapped a small electric dog collar around the base of his cock and another around his balls.

"This will be to ensure proper training. It has a nice vibrate mode, and 6 degrees of shock modes" she said with a grin. "Shall we test it."

She hit the vibrate button, it surprised him but didn't hurt.

"Not so bad Huh, what about this one" she hit the lowest shock button.

A sharp pain entered his privates as he shook and moved and groaned.

"Wow, to think that's just the lowest one, guess you better listen."

She kicked over a stool for him to stand up on, finally his torment was about to end. He stood up on it reliving the pressure on his ass and calves. He instantly felt grateful and relieved. She unhooked his hands and feet. Then she unhooked the anal hook from the chain hanging from the ceiling. She commanded him down on all 4's. He obeyed as she pulled on the chain attached to the hook and sat down on his back.

"Take us to the bathroom," she instructed, he began to crawl to the bathroom with her on his back.

"Good boy," she said with a pat on his ass.

Each stride he could feel the hooks moving in his ass. As they got to the bathroom Jess unhooked the gag and the remaining chains attached to the anal hooks. She pointed to the sink where there were a couple towels.

"Go ahead and take them out and clean up."

He began to walk over as she hit the shock button sending him to the ground with a scream.

"It's yes mistress! And I didn't say u could walk! Crawl!"

He quietly said, "yes mistress," as he continued to crawl towards the sink.

Eric slowly pulled the first hook out of his own ass setting it in the sink. Than the second. He damped the towel wiping his back side and rinsed off the hooks as Jess sat afar and watched with pleasure. She began to piss in the toilet and commanded Eric back to his knees.

"Crawl to me," she instructed.

As she finished she scooted forward on the toilet grabbing his head "lick me clean pet."

She buried his face into her dripping pussy. At this point he was so trained he dutifully opened his mouth with no objection. He could taste the drips of salty piss on his tongue but continued to lick until it was all gone. She rubbed her pussy around his face and than told him to follow her to the next room.

She sat down next to 2 large black toys. One was a very thick black 10 inch dildo, the other was a 8 inch 3 humps for your rump toy. It had 3 different flared areas on his with the third being the thickest.

"I see that you have accepted that you are mine, now I want to see how far your mind is willing to push your body for my pleasure. You can pick either toy, you can take some lube, and I want you to bury the entire toy in your own ass. If you can do this your training will be complete for the day and I will reward you by allowing you to do whatever you want to my body whenever you want. But if you fail your training will last for two and a half more hours and than you will need to prove your devotion later."

Eric crawled over and grabbed the 3 humps, the black dildo appeared to be FAR to large for him. He thought he was choosing the easiest of the 2 almost impossible choices. As hard as it seemed he did want to be let free and have his way with Jess. He was so pent up in his cage his desire to do anything to please her was at a max.

He grabbed the lube and squeezed a generous amount over the tip. Rubbing it all over the rubbery device, he took a deep breath. As he bent over and began rubbing the lube around his ass, Jess watched as she touched herself. It turned on her watching this man degrade himself all to please her, watching him push his boundaries because she commanded. As he pushed the first hump into his ass, there was a slight pain. He moved the toy deeper into himself as he tried pushing the second hump in. As he pushed the couldn't clear the entire hump. It got mostly in him but the flared edge was too wide. Jess became wetter and more turned on as he struggled to push it into his ass.

Eric repositioned himself moving the toy in and out do try to loosen his ass up. Jess took a special pleasure in his decision because she knew how futile his choice was. The flares on the humps were far too large for him to be able to get all three in. It was but another predicament that he was doomed to fail. Never has she had anyone successfully accomplish the three humps challenge this early in their training. The part he didn't know was that the large black dildo would end up in him later in the day regardless.

With a deep breath Eric was able to push the second hump into himself. He immediately felt a sharp pain as the flair fully entered him and his sphincter readjusted around the slimmer base. He moaned trying to breath past the pain but at that moment he knew he would never be able to get past the third hump. He pulled the second hump out of him and then the first. He lowered his head and said, "I can't do it."

Jess got up and grabbed him by his neck, slapping him on his ass she pulled him to the chair by his neck.

"Bad pet, I thought you wanted to please me, now you must be punished and then earn you freedom," she said with a smile because such was the plan the entire time.

As she grabbed onto his collar she pushed the double ball anal hook back into his ass, clamping the chain hanging from it to his collar.

"Since you seem to not be stretched enough we will keep this inside of you for a little longer and see if that helps."

She grabbed his hands cuffing them behind his back than rolled him over on his back.

"We need to work on your pain tolerance I see," she said in a devilish voice as she smacked his face.

She grabbed a set of candle sticks and a lighter as she stood over him silently. He knew what was about to occur but hope she would show some mercy. Her face indicated no such mercy was coming. He squirmed as the first drop landed on his chest followed by several more.

Jess circles his chest with the candle wax, allowing it to land on a pattern around his nipples, down to his caged cock and then onto his cage. He cries in pain as the wax lands inside the cage and on his balls.

"Learn how to take pain pet, I don't like hearing all that whining."

After the candles were halfway melted onto him, she decided to stop. She climbed on top of him instructing him to begin to lick her ass as she played with a vibrator on her clit. She made him bury his tongue in her ass until she came. She moved her pussy to his lips to make him lick her clean. He licked each drop of her juice up. She grabs some pink nipple clamps and place them on each of his nipples.

Jess got up and grabbed the chain attached to the hook in his ass. She than

had him squat down and put ankle cuffs on. She ran a chain from the ankle cuffs to his balls. She than placed nipple clamps on him. Finally, she looped a longer chain thru his collar, wrist cuffs, and ankle cuffs, balls and nipple clamps.

"This is what I call the duck walk." She said with her devilish smile.

She began guiding him around. He quickly lost his balance as he felt tugs and pulls all over his body. The anal hook pushed into him, his balls were pulled away from his body, and his nipples stretched. He quickly and awkwardly clambered back into a squatting position. She had him waddle across the room, he thought as if he needed to be humiliated any more. As they got to the corner she pushed him over so his face was on the ground as exposed ass in the air.

"My bitches need to understand their place completely and do and take whatever I give."

He could feel pressure on his ass again. She had put another strap-on around her hips. As she pushed her 7inch dildo into his ass, a slight moan came out of his mouth. He could feel the dildo pushing the anal hook fighting for room in his ass. She positioned herself slightly above and to the side of him. She then took her foot and placed it on his head as she began to fuck his ass while the hook was still inside of him. With each thrust she pushed his head into the ground. He was immobile because of the chains and the discomfort in his ass and throughout every inch his body was fighting with the embarrassment and shame of his ass getting fucked while she had her foot on his head all because he couldn't take the three humps.

After a good 5-10-minute fucking, she took her foot off his head and slid the dildo out of his ass. She leads him to the wall where she placed a nice 6-inch dildo. She had him crawl back onto it so it filled the void she had just left.

"Don't let it slip out." She said as she walked away.

He could hear water running and the fridge open. She had gotten one of the cum cubes from the fridge. She places it In a condom and then placed the condom over her freshly washed dildo. She poked a small hole at the top and another one on the side

"This my pet, is what I call the spit roaster.... You are going to fuck yourself with the dildo on the wall while I fuck your face. It will only stop once you suck every drop of cum from my dildo."

Eric began to gag at just the thought of all that cum.... But he thought to himself what other choice did he really have, he couldn't go anywhere, couldn't call it quits because of all the photos she had... He just had to suck it up.... Literally.

Jess got down on her knees and inches her dildo towards his mouth as she grabbed the back of his head forcing him into her plastic member. She pushed thru his lips. He could taste the condom plastic as he began to suck gently. She instructed him it wouldn't be over until every drop was gone. He tried different technics, sucking a little at a time, deep gulps, anything to help the horrible taste of his own cum going down his throat. After a couple minutes of her fucking his face most of the cum was gone. She exited his mouth, taking the condom off. She then ran the cum covered dildo over his lips pushing it back into his mouth. This was the most cum he had tasted yet. He gagged as she left it in his mouth. She loved the sight of cum and spit dripping out his lips with the dildo in his mouth.

As he looked exhausted she told him he could have a 10-minute break. But of course, nothing was that easy with Jessica.

"I have a nice technique to stretch your ass more while you rest."

She walked over and inserted another hook into his ass and attached it to a chain and to a collar around his neck. He remained on all fours like the dutiful pet he had become. She pulled the two hooks in his ass up slightly and splattered some more lube onto his ass. She than took a small inflatable and vibrating dildo out. It was only a couple inches big but he still thought there was no way it was going to fit in his ass as she told him to stay still to make things easier.

She ran the tip of the dildo around the bottom ring of his ass than slightly pushed the tip into him. He could feel the pressure as she pushed and it reached the metal balls in his ass. Once it was fully inserted the pain subsided.... It seems as if his ass was becoming accustomed to accepting foreign objects into it. She pumped it once, causing it to grow inside of him and locking it into his ass with the anal hooks. Then she slowly turned the vibrations on.

"Go ahead and lay down and rest pet.... We still have some time left so I want you to get some energy back."

Exhausted he listened.... Laying down on his arms naked and bare. He had to leave his legs open because between the hooks and chastity cage his couldn't comfortably close than. The vibrations in his ass caused his sphincter to tighten constantly, as if it was trying to push some of the objects out.... But they weren't going anywhere. Everything was locked in place inside of his ass.

Eric laid there, truly defeated, fully in sub space and Jess knew it. He couldn't move, just laying there naked, owned, helpless. About 5-6 minutes into his break, Jess walked over and sat down in front of him, opening her legs. She pulled out her camera and began recording. "Who owns you pet, who do you belong too?" She asked as he laid helplessly on the floor.

"I belong to you mistress." He said quietly.

"And will you do anything to please me?" She asked. "Yes mistress," he responded.

She got up and walked away for another couple of minutes. As she came back she instructed him to roll over so his back was on the ground. She planned on testing his devotion to her, see how willing he was to do whatever she pleased.

"I have to piss, and don't feel like going to the bathroom, your right here can I use your mouth?" She asked with an evil grin.

Eric, so entrenched in his sub space dutifully answered, "yes mistress" and opened his mouth.

She squatted over his open lips and began to let the piss pour into his mouth. Some sprayed his cheek and eyes. His mouth quickly became full and began running out and down his face and neck.

"Swallow it pet" she exclaimed as she paused mid-stream.

He did as he was told, choking it down, as he got most of it gone she began again. This went on 3 more times until her bladder was empty. She kneeled down, putting her pussy lips to his, "now clean me off."

He immediately began licking her clean.

As he licked her pussy lips clean, she began to talk again....

"Now, I hope you realize and understand how a good bitch behaves. You listen, do whatever I say, because eventually you will anyways. I've already taken your ass, fucked it hard... fucked your face hard, made u suck your own cum, used you for my personal toilet and more. I don't want you acting embarrassed or shy, because you shouldn't be, you're my bitch, my pet... you do as I say and you will be rewarded."

Eric just listened, she was right, no point in trying to fight any of it. He was so in sub space he actually began to enjoy it all, enjoy seeing her devilish grin and smile. Her sadistic smile. The more she smiled the more he was turned on, despite what abuse or humiliation his body was going thru.

"We are nearing the end of your training pet. Now I want you to go over and climb on the desk. I want to see you ride the 3 humps for 3 minutes and I will unlock your cock cage and free you." Jess said very seriously.

Eric, naked, abused, embarrassed and broken listened. As he climbed up on the desk Jess grabbed her camera. "Good pet, go ahead and start by sticking all three humps in your ass." As he sat down the first one went in easily, then the second. As his ass began to stretch around the third one he paused. It was causing some pain. All the abuse his ass had taken today did stretch it out quite a bit but not enough to easily fit the large third hump. As he spreads his cheeks he lowered himself onto the third hump.

Jess grinned as he was fully trained. He listened perfectly without complaint. He sat there like a good bitch waiting for his instructions.

"Ok pet, now ride it, I want the tip to come out of your ass and then all the way back in you to the bottom, this is your final punishment for not listening earlier."

He began to ride, he breathed deeply as each hump exited his body and then as he impaled himself with ever hump. Jess love the look on his face as he struggled. She watched as her slave listened so dutifully, and she began to grow wet again.

The three minutes for Eric seemed like an hour, she finally told him to stop. As he lifted himself off of the final hump, he let out a gasp.

"Get down and crawl over to me pet." Jess said as she went to sit down.

Eric listened and crawled over to her. She unlocked his cage. She pulled him up to her and laid his head in her lap. He put his arms around her waist. He was broken, beautifully broken down to a sensitive man.

Jess stroked his head as he laid there, both now knowing he belonged to her. As you leave today, I will give you several take home assignments. I expect you to do them, and you will because you have proven yourself to be such a great pet. She allowed Eric to lay with her for a half hour. Then she told him to get dressed it was time to go.

Jess knew she had found her newest pet. He would be back for more, he wouldn't be able to resist. He was hers. She put her mark on him.