All Comments on 'Breaking & Training a Man Ch. 02'

by bdsmtrainer88

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TyrnavosTyrnavosover 2 years ago

I've given this five stars for its erotic power. The sex action has a real sense of the author's lust behind it. There's ingenuity in places, so that the reader doesn't quite know what's coming next. However, it has technical weaknesses - in particular, the tense fluctuates - and the language could be more vivid. If you feel you need an editor, I'd like to volunteer. Please do keep writing.

pampywampypampywampyover 2 years ago

loving it so far hope you continue bdsmtrainer88

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As he finished dressing, he took the short handled fireman’s axe out the special inside pocket of his jacket, turned, so that he could see her face & the terror in her eyes and proceeded to slowly and methodically, chop her hands off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fine until the forced urine drinking. Disgusting, not erotic at all.

MrKachingMrKachingalmost 2 years ago

Nicely written, every hubby should be broken in and trained to be a wife's play toy, then shared with friends-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If a man did this to a woman it would be an episode of Criminal Minds or Law and Order SVU

joela_99yjoela_99yover 1 year ago

Same comment as previous chapter:

I loved the story and yes some of it was a little out there, but hey it's fiction.

My only minor complaint is the grammer and some wrong tenses and pronouns. I think a rereading before publishing or asking an editor to review woud have made it perfect, or course i did give it a 5* any way.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You need a proof reader

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous