Breaking Angela Ch. 02

Story Info
College girl taken, and trained.
3.1k words
4.33
35.8k
28

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special thanks to my editor NaughtyGeminiGirl96 without her help none of this would be possible.

***

The first two hours of night one was frustration and need. Angela was strapped to the Sybian, the machine turning off each time she was close to orgasm only to start again a short time later. Alone in the darkness with nothing but her whimpers and the buzzing of the machine, the next six hours were nothing but mind breaking pain. Slowly the girl realized she would do anything, anything at all to get this to stop, to get this cock out of her to make the pain stop.

Master Steven checked his watch, making sure it had been a full eight hours before swinging open the door and flicking on the lights. There before him was a mewling sweat covered Angela, her sleep-deprived body bent forward while she cried in silence. The machine turned on again and her body tensed, straightening as the machine drove on. With a quick click of the button Master Steven turned the machine off and with a cheery smile echoed through the room.

"Good morning Slave, how are you today?"

Unfocused eyes slowly cleared as Angela realized her tormentor was back without thinking the words slipped out between panting breaths.

"Good morning Master Steven, please this slave begs to be taken off the machine."

There was still anger behind the light blue eyes of Angela, but there was also some part of her that knew if she didn't comply at least a little bit she would be here longer and she just couldn't handle that. Master nodded, his smile growing on his face.

"Ahh! I see you learned at least the first part of the lesson! Very nice indeed Angela."

Master Steven moved towards her and slowly removed the straps and cuffs that held her in place. Soon strong hands were slipping under her arms and lifting her off the hard plastic cock before lowering her to the ground. As soon as she was laid on the cold tile Angela slipped into the fetal position sobbing as she hugged her knee's to her chest. Steven watched and waited a few minutes to allow her to catch her breath before lightly tapping her backside with the riding crop.

"Come on up on your hands and knees, keep your eyes on the floor and follow me."

Angela moved before she thought, her exhausted body dragging itself to her hands and knees as she groggily muttered, "Yes Master." Sweat-drenched red hair hung down on either side of the girl's head as she watched the back of Steven's heels move towards the door. On autopilot, she followed numbly, while being led through the halls.

Angela was too exhausted to be embarrassed as she was led into the long dining hall full of slaves with their trainers. The slave followed Steven as he moved to an empty seat and slipped into it, though instead of facing the table he sat with his back to it. A gentle smile sat lightly on Steven's lips as he lifted the girls face up to meet his own. "Now slave, as I was trying to teach you yesterday, kneel here knees and ankles together your cute little ass sitting on your feet with your palms halfway up your thighs."

There was a slow nod from Angela then a mumbled "Yes master," as she slid into the unfamiliar position. Small sobs came from her as the Master adjusted her shoulders back and straightened her back to the position he preferred.

"This position is called 'REST' you will assume it whenever you're summoned to a Master or Mistress." It was just then that a young, well built, nude man walked up, a thick layer of duct tape wrapping his left thigh and cock causing him to wince with each step. The boy said nothing as Master Steven ordered eggs, bacon, orange juice, and a large bowl of porridge.

Angela blushed then her mind coming back to the world around her as her eyes flared wide seeing the man's predicament. She was even more horrified as the slave simply nodded and hobbled off towards the kitchens to retrieve the order. The slaves' eyes followed the man for a brief second the words, "Why are you all doing this to us?" slipped from her lips before she could think to stop herself. The girl's head snapped back to look at Steven, her eyes wide with fear.

"I mean...um This slave means, why are you doing this, Master?"

There was a tightening around the Master's eyes, not quite of anger instead more of a disappointment. A slight shake of his head as he looked down on the girl.

"There will be a punishment for that." Leaning back against the table Steven sighed before continuing.

"We train slaves here for people, someone has decided they wanted you. We accepted the payment and here you are. You will be here until we have decided you are sufficiently trained."

The slaves' eyes easily showed the betrayal as her mind processed the words. Someone she knew hired these people to do this to her? Angelas mind ran through the people in her life trying to figure out who it could have been to no avail. Her thoughts are broken by the return of the man carrying breakfast. Her stomach growled at the sight of the food as her light blue eyes followed the tray to the table.

The serving slave scampered away as Master Steven popped a slice of bacon into his mouth while watching the panic on Angela's face. Steven gave her a little shrug.

"It's nothing personal, I am just doing my job." Turning then Steven lifted the bowl sitting it lightly on the floor before Angela.

"You may eat, but you may not use your hands. If you want to drink some juice I would finish the meal before I am done with my own." Anger flashed behind Angela's eyes as some of her old fire returned.

"I am not going to eat like a fucking dog, I don't give a shit what you say!" There is a slight shrug from Steven as he lifts the bowl and places it back on the tray.

With a single motion summons two orderlies before glancing at Angela.

"Take her down to the baths, have her cleaned up and take her back to her room." Both men nod as they reach down and lift Angela's body off the ground.

Angela tried to fight, just as she did yesterday, but there was no energy left in her. Soon her body fell limp as the men carried her by the arms, her feet dragging lightly on the floor. The slave's body was shutting down fading in and out of sleep the last words she heard before passing out were.

"This one needs to be cleaned up and a med check, we're supposed to wait here until she is done."

In a haze of exhaustion, Angela numbly felt several pairs of soft hands moving her away from the brutish men. Several vague faces of females with collars around their throats gently helped her down into the massive style Roman bath. One of the girls sat down as the others helped Angela into her lap. Her human seat held her upright gently as the other two carefully washed Angela in the hot soothing water.

With soft caring hands the girls washed and shaved Angela completely before helping her out of the water to dry her off. Angela herself seemed revitalized by the water and the blush returned to her face as the other slaves dried her off. Silently she was led to a small room and placed in front of a kindly old man in a doctor's coat. After a complete examination right in front of the other girls, Angela was led back to the large orderlies and eventually back to her room. Sleep came immediately for the slave almost before her head hit the cot, her dreams were vivid of horrors of sex and bondage.

Master Steven watched through the CCTV feed as she slept, lifting his left arm he checked the watch on his arm. A slight nod is given to himself as Angela's three-hour nap is about up. Leaving the control room Steven moved down to the girls' cell swinging the door open loudly.

"Slave come here!" his deep voice booming through the small concrete room.

Angela jumped at the door and panic filled her mind as she heard the words bellowing from Master Steven. Her body began moving before her still sleep-deprived mind had time to think. Before she knew it she was kneeling before him in a near-perfect rest position.

"This slave is here Master" The words tumbled from her lips even as her mind reeled against them 'No I can't do this' she thought as she scrambled for some unknown reserve of pride finding very little.

There is a wicked smile as Steven watches the girl scrambled and fall into position, though experienced eyes saw the stiffening of her spine, the subtle roll of the shoulders showing the girl still fought inside her mind. This was all part of the game, the sleep deprivation, the gentle slaves in the bathhouse to give her a little hope, just for Steven to steal it away again.

Steven half stepped into the hall grabbing an old wooden chair and setting it down behind the cute redhead. Slipping into the seat he spoke much lighter now.

"Very good slave, that is how you are to respond, you're learning quickly." The Master's fingers moved forward combing through the slave's long red hair, separating it into three equal groups. Quickly, the Master braids her hair before tying it off with a band from his pocket.

Angela sat shivering from the cold stone as silent tears ran down her face, just the touch of this man, this rapist made her want to vomit, but she had to endure. She had to fight against this training. When his compliment came she stiffened just slightly her teeth biting off a rude comment before she quietly if not shakily let the required words slip from her mouth.

"This slave thanks you for the compliment Master Steven." With what Angela believed was only a little bit of venom in her voice.

Steven smirked just a little at the subtle fight, he would let that go for now. Standing, he carried the chair back out to the hall before returning to stand before his trainee.

"Well, slave though you are complying there is a small issue with your dining hall attitude." Steven's hands moved to the button and zipper of his pants and in less than two startled breaths he fished the largest cock Angela had ever seen out of his pants. Granted Angela had only seen two cocks in real life, most of her experience came from the countless web searches for vanilla porn to which she would ashamedly masturbate too until she found release.

With terrified eyes, Angela looked up to Master Steven, his cock bobbing just a few inches from her face. She feared the worst, never had she ever considered giving oral to a man . Steven stood stroking the long meaty member and grinned at the terror in the girl's eyes. Angela didn't think, she didn't have time too. Her fist came up connecting hard with the exposed penis and testicles.

Steven crumpled both hands holding his wounded pride as Angela stood and darted out of her cell. She had no idea where she was or how to get out but she ran past doorways and the occasional slave moving around the complex. Her bare footsteps echoed through the halls as the sounds of people yelling alerting others to the slaves escape. Panic radiated through her body giving her strength she didn't know she had, rounding a corner she took a second to look back for pursuit when her eyes came around forward she realized too late her mistake as she ran straight into the chest of a leering man. Without pause his hands wrapped around the girl as he pushed them both to the ground, his weight landing hard on Angela knocking the wind clear of her lungs.

Steven was a few minutes behind the pain still evident in his eyes, though it was rapidly being replaced with anger.

"Oh you little bitch, that is what I get for being nice to you." Steven panted lightly, bent at the waist still trying to ease the pain in his groin. Straightening he looked to the orderlies that were there in mass by this point.

"Take her to my quarters and hang her from the post.

Panic coursed through Angela once more as she began to twist and fight, but there were just too many of them. Hey pitiful begging of mercy fell on deaf ears as the men carried her down the hall and up several flights of stairs. Carrying her into a rather large room decorated with antique furniture of deep mahogany. The center of the room is dominated by a large four-poster bed of the same dark wood.

On the footboard, posts hung four sets of cuffs, the first two high on the pillars the bottom two low for the ankles. Each set of cuffs were attached to a thick rope and ran through eyelets on the posts to the left where they were tied off to the wall.

"Fuck! No! NO! NO!" Angela struggled and fought against the men to no avail, though she put up one hell of a fight she found herself standing on the footboard, her ankles spread wide past the width of her shoulders, her arms up in a Y formation all the ropes firmly secured to the wall. The men left the room but not before getting a few good gropes in, leaving Angela there in silence with tears running down her face.

Hours seemed to go by as she half hung, half stood in that position before Steven entered the room. Her back was to him, but she did turn her head as far as she could to look at him from her side-eye.

"Master Steven, this slave is sorry. This slave is soo soo sorry. Please... please don't hurt this slave anymore." her words escaping between tear ridden breathing.

The Master remained silent as he walked to a large cabinet withdrawing a tripod-like device with a foot pedal attached to the bottom. Grabbing a ridiculously large ten-inch wrist-thick rubber cock before walking over to Angela and placed the device on the floor. Stoic silence was the only answer given to Angela's pleas of mercy as Steven attached the large cock to the top of the tripod. Quick pumps of the foot pedal raised the cock higher and higher in the air towards the girl, as the rubber touched her flesh she strained hard against the bindings moving to her tiptoes using every inch she could to avoid the intrusive cock.

With one hand guiding the ascending rod Steven guided the thick head to the girls' puckered anus as he continued to pump the pedal.

"No! God no! Not there, please god no no. This slave is sorry!" The pedal was relentlessly pumped, the dry cock pressing hard on her tiny rosebud until her body gave way to the pressure and the first inch tore into her backside. Angela's scream of pain could be heard through several floors of the facility even as Steven continued to pump the pedal.

Steven didn't stop until a good two inches of the monster was firmly in her ass with her body still on tiptoe trying to remove the intruder from her body. A few quick straps are used to hold the tripod from tipping over before Steven moves to the wall adding tension to the ropes attached to the girls' ankles. Moving back to the bed he stood before her panting body as he undressed taking the time to toss his clothes in the laundry shoot while watching the whimpering girl tied firmly to his bed.

Stepping up on the bed he walked across the mattress until he was face to face with Angela.

"That was really stupid slave, really really stupid." His hands move up to grip each of her moderate tits pawing at the globes before his fingers find her nipples and pinch hard. As another wail comes from the slave Steven smiles.

"Today's lesson is learning that your body is no longer your own it belongs to me." Spitting into his right hand he lowers it to his own cock head coating it with the little lubricant his spit would provide.

Angela was shaking her head back and forth now, her legs already trembling from the strain of holding herself up.

"No my body is mine, I won't let you have it!" Drawing on what defiance she could muster she managed to spit in Steven's face, though that motion alone caused the cock in her ass to slip just a little deeper into her.

Unphased Steven releases her other breast and wipes the spit from his face before spreading it across Angela's cheek. A half step forward and his hand guides his impressive member to the girls cunt. With pressure from his hips, he pushes forward and up until that fat member slides into the girls' dry pussy. Tears streamed down the slave's face as this man stood before her and raped her, taking her completely.

Steven forced all of his shaft into the girl as his hands wrapped around her body, gripping her ass cheeks. Each thrust of his hips seemed to force more and more of the thick cock deeper into her ass. Her crying wasn't even a side thought as Steven fucked her harder and harder his own balls still sore from the brutal punch earlier. Still, he felt the tightening of his sack, the shudders that began to run through his body. Yanking hard on Angela's cheeks he spread her backside wide as he thrust once more hard into her and his thick seed exploded deep inside her. Holding himself there he panted to match the slave's whimpers for a few long moments before he pulled his softening cock from the girl.

As his cum dripped from her pussy he grabbed a wet wipe from his nightstand and cleaned himself off before looking her over. Turning down the covers he slipped into bed without making eye contact.

"You will remain there until you sincerely ask for another good fucking." With that, he turned out the light and drifted easily off to sleep as Angela suffered, still impaled by the cock in her pretty little ass.