Breaking Angela Ch. 03

Story Info
Angela is slowly breaking.
2.7k words
4.3
18.4k
17

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela hung from the bedposts her toes barely touching the footboard, legs trembling a monster cock halfway in her ass. Tears run down her face when she can no longer hold herself up, her legs giving out as she slides painfully down the rest of the length until her ass hits the wide baseplate. Tears stream down her face as she looks forward in the darkness to where the Master should be sleeping. "M...Master Steven." trembling voice breaks from her lips even before she had time to think. "Master Steven, this slave wants to be let down please Master."

There is rustling as Steven sat up in bed, he couldn't see the slave but he could hear her. Slipping from under the covers he moved through the darkness of his room with practiced ease. Opening the cabinet once again he pulled out the gag before heading to Angela. There is a small gasp of hope as the slave hears the chair being moved behind her, a teasing hand from her left wrist down to her shoulder. "Thank you, thank you, Master Steven, this slave will be good this slave promi." Before her sentence was even finished the ball gag was forced between her teeth and secured tightly around the back of her head with velcro.

Stepping down Master Steven replaces the chair then steps on to the bed moving through the darkness to the girl. Teasing fingers play over nipples while the girl sobs, her body falls limp as he guides his thick meat into her cunt. His hands wrap around her body gripping her ass cheeks pulling her towards him burying his cock deep into her. Not a word is spoken as the Master fucks the whimpering girl her body now limp with defeat. As before he deposits his seed deep in her before pulling free and returning to bed.

There was a moment of hope when Angela heard the chair, then felt the tease at her wrists, that moment however vanished in a heartbeat as the gag was forced between her teeth. When he entered her for the second time that night, her resolve faltered, hanging limply in the ropes the cock in her ass holding most of her weight. There was no pleasure for the girl as the Master dumped his load in her once more.

After the Master went back to his bed, sometime in the darkness the girl found an uncomfortable sleep her body giving out from exhaustion. Sometime in the darkness, she awoke to the sound of a shower which did nothing but make her painfully aware of the dried cum on her pussy lips and the inside of her legs. When Master Steven emerged from the bathroom he was still naked, Angela's eyes immediately went to the cock hanging between his legs quickly looking away she chastised herself for looking, still in the back of her mind was a spark unknown to even her a need for a little release. She began to talk through the gag then unintelligible mumbles.

Steven heard but ignored her taking his time to get dressed and ready for the day. Finally, he moved the chair over behind her, his fingers tug the velcro free letting the gag fall to the bed. Angela swallowing a few times trying to wet her own throat she turns her head as much as she can to look at her tormenter, her rapist, her savior? When she makes eye contact the Master's face is unreadable as he speaks to her for the first time. "Good morning slave, how are you feeling today?" As if she didn't spend most of the night with a ten-inch cock buried in her ass.

The words came from Angela's lips in a rushing torrent of need and an unknown desire to please this man. " Good morning Master Steven, this slave would like to be let down Master." Inside her mind she screamed at herself, why did she do that? Why was she trying to please him? No, not him...She had to fight she had to find a way!"

Steven slipped his arms around the girl's body his hands gripping her modest breasts while his thumbs and forefingers found her nipples. To the slave's shock, they hardened instantly a soft moan of pleasure being forcefully stopped just before it could escape her mouth. "I am sure the slave does want to be released, but there is something she needs to do first."

Her mind cleared from that momentary spike of arousal as she silently cursed herself once again, The Master's words made her panic, her mind raced to try to remember what she had to ask for. Fear fell over her body as she remembered. No, not that she would never ask for that. Her eyes closed tight while she struggled mentally to refuse his request even as her own lips betrayed her. "Master Steven, this slave wants a good fucking." The words were barely loud enough to register as sound. Shaking her own head she knew what she said wasn't loud enough, body trembling she licked her lips again. "Master Steven, this slave wants...No this slave needs a good fucking!"

Steven's hands fell from her tits as he stepped down to press the release valve on the cock letting the thick member slowly out of her abused and gaped ass. Back on the chair, he moved to her wrists freeing the girl. One arm wraps around her torso as her second wrist is freed and she is helped gently onto the bed. Soon her ankles are free as well curling into the fetal position she sobs from happiness for a few long moments before she hears the snap of Master's fingers as he points to the ground issuing a single command. "Rest"

For a long moment, she hesitated before her sore abused body slid from the bed and she crawled to the desired position. Slipping quickly into the 'rest' position blue eyes looked up to the Master her body trembling as she spoke. "This slave is here Master Steven."

Turning Steven moves towards the door to his suit as confusion washes over the girl. She thought there was going to be sex, she asked, no begged for it. There is another snap of the fingers as Steven slipped out the door. "Keep up slave!" Moving without thinking she follows scuffing her knees as she catches up to Master her thoughts still rolling through her head. Soon she could smell the food and the dining hall, her stomach rumbled loudly as she realized it had been nearly two days since she has eaten or drank anything.

There was no hesitation today as she followed the Master in, as he sat she immediately went to the 'rest' position waiting knowing she needed food, knowing she could not afford to displease him again there is no way she could go through another night of punishment. Her bottom lip is sucked between her teeth as Steven orders the same breakfast as the day before and he turns her back to him ignoring her to speak with other trainers at the table. She surprised herself as a pang of jealousy shot through her mind, it vanished quickly though as Steven's words echoed in her ears. "Mistress Sophia, may I borrow your slave for a few minutes."

Mistress Sophia, a tall severe-looking Asian woman in a black leather one-piece corset peered over the table at Angela a smirk on her lips. Her large breasts heaved a few times as she fiddled idly with a pice of her long black hair. There is a shrug to her delicate shoulder as a silky voice purrs out. " Well he has been a good boy, I suppose you can play with him for a little while." A slight turn of her head as she gives an unseen person a nod from behind her.

There is a scramble under the table as a thick well-muscled black man crawled under the table to assume the rest position beside Angela. Good looking and well-shaped he kept his eyes to the ground as his training was well ingrained. The first thing Angela noticed was the nearly eleven-inch erect cock standing proudly from the slave, a gold cock ring tight around the base to keep him erect.

It is then Master Steven turns around smiling at the big man. "Well, I see now why Mistress Sophia enjoys you so much!" Giving the man a quick wink before nodding to Angela, though still addressing the man."Stand up slave and lead the redhead up onto the stage in front, then fuck her in front of everyone until she screams in orgasm." Angela's pale body flushed in deep pink embarrassment her heart began to pound even as the slave stood up beside her.

"Yes Master, this slave understands Master thank you, Master." Turning to Angela the ebony male snapped his fingers once, clearly a common attention indicator. Moving towards the stage he gives a half look back as Angela moves to her hands and knees following her face and chest nearly matching the color of her hair.

Following the man up the stairs she realizes the dining hall has nearly gone quiet, the only thing she could keep thinking was 'I don't even know this man's name. How can I do this?" The stranger positions her so she is looking towards the crowd as he kneels behind her, his thick black snake entered her pussy from behind without the slightest warning or foreplay.

Angela whimpered as she lowered her eyes to the ground her tits bouncing on her chest with every thrust the large man made. Never in her life had she even heard of a penis this big, there was no way she could take it all, wrong again after five good thrusts he was buried deep inside her as she whimpered out "So big"

The crowd gave a quick chuckle and a few catcalls and whistles at that little statement, But over it all, she heard the unmistakable voice of Mistress Sophia. "Oh Goliath dear, there will be no cumming until she does, love"

There was a growl from behind her as she is plowed deeply while resting on her hands and knees. Goliath's rings out in a deep baritone. " Yes Mistress Sophia, No cumming until she does Mistress. This slave understands." The blush deepens on Angela, then to her shame, a hard pull on her braided hair as her head is forced up to look at the gathered crowd to see all eyes locked on her.

"Oh fuck." The words half embarrassment and to her shame half need as her arousal begins to betray her. Fighting inside her mind, trying her best to force the pleasure down. She wasn't going to cum for these people like some sick version of live porn. The first hard slap to her ass takes her off guard and her body trembles. Did she like that? No, it couldn't be that... that wasn't possible! The second slap sent her mind blank. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, Please...god please fuck this slave." Blushing again as it registers what she just said, but it was too late she was in too far at this point.

Master Steven raised an eyebrow as the words echoed from the girl's mouth, he expected her to orgasm yes, he did not, however, expect her to verbalize her need. Looking over to Sophia he received a little wink and shrug from the Mistress. " What can I say, Steven, he has an amazing dick." A laugh is exchanged between them as their attention turns back to Angela's performance.

Goliath revealed in Angela's words and they seemed to drive him on his thrusts and slaps to her ass became harder, and longer as he used as much of his long shaft as possible. Master Steven's words were heard over the murmurs of the crowd. "slave Angela, you yell out and tell everyone when you orgasm, do you hear me."

Angela's breathing was heavy the thrusts she was receiving making it hard to speak, though she did try. "Yes Master Steven, This ...This slave will..." Angela's hands turned to fists as the pleasure intensified and she found herself thrusting back to meet the cock coming into her. Embarrassment was gone now, so was the crowd there was only one thing she was concentrating on. That feeling inside her, the need growing. "Fuck Fuck FUCK! Oh fucking god harder!" Angela's voice seeming to raise a half octave at a time, her body shudders her back arches as her muscles tense with her hard release. "Holy fuck, this slave is cumming! This slave is cumming Master Steven." Waves of pleasure roll through Angela's body, her eyes cloud over with blackness and sparkles of light.

It seems just as she was coming out of the first orgasm the second hit her, Goliath's pounding hadn't stopped until he drove himself hard into her one last time an ungodly amount of cum exploding from a large set of balls that hadn't released in a long time. The first hot spurts filled her, the rest forced the silky cum out of her pussy and around the beast of the cock inside her. She wanted to cry out, she wanted to tell the Master she was cumming again there was no breath for it there was nothing but a panting mass of flesh that just had the two largest orgasms she ever experienced.

Goliath's cock slips out of her pussy causing a large glob of his cum to drop from her gaped cunt and onto the ground. Her panting head was turned then, a gasp as her hair was used to guide her face to the half-hard cum covered cock. The shaft was in her mouth before she could think to her surprise she found herself closing her lips around the black meat even as the combined taste of their lovemaking touched her tongue. It was not an unpleasant taste but she didn't have much time to think about it before his cock was pulled free of her lips and her hair released.

On trembling hands and knee's she obediently followed the man back to her Master cum leaking from her abused cunt with nearly every movement she made. Soon Angela found herself kneeling once more before Master Steven, her mind clearing more and more from the intense feelings she looked up to see him holding the bowl of oatmeal once more. His other hand held his hard cock Angela found herself licking her lips without thinking.

Steven stroked himself harder and harder until he found his release aiming his seed into the bowl of oatmeal leaving a large load floating on the surface of the girls' food. Sitting the bowl on the ground before her as Goliath returned to his Mistress. Steven gave Angela a soft smile. "You did very well slave, now you may eat." Begining to turn around he pauses as before continuing to speak. "Entwine your fingers behind your head and do not touch the bowl with your hands."

Angela looked to the floor, looked to the large bowl of cum covered oatmeal as her stomach growled in protest. A glance to the Master, then back to the bowl. Trembling hands move to the back of her head, fingers lock together as Angela bent pausing just a few inches from the bowl. A soft whimper then as a little more of herself breaks inside her mind when she lowers her lips down to start sucking up her breakfast.

Steven had already finished his breakfast watched the girl, watched her body language seeing the defeat. He watches the little break roll through her body then her hungrily attack the food, turning half back to the table he slips the bowl of orange juice off and lightly sits it down on the floor as well. There is a pause from Angela before she switches over to the OJ drinking heavily.

Once Angela was finished and she had sat up her nose and cheeks covered in oatmeal and cum, she moved to the rest position almost without thinking about it a single tear rolling down her cheek. Steven waved his hand to a few of the female dining hall slaves. "Take her to the baths and medical, then take her to her room for some rest." A pause then before he chuckles a bit. "Tell the bath girls, they are allowed to play with her today." There was only numbness as Angela turned and followed the girls out of the hall and towards the baths.