Breaking Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But he clearly needed to cum too.

"Suck my cock again like before," he instructed, the lust now heavy on his voice.

Anna remembered his promise... threat... she wasn't sure which any more. He'd said she was going to suck his cock. Then he was going to cum in her mouth. Then she was going to swallow it all, a prospect that now certainly turned her on.

She slid off the bed and he sat on the side of it. She took his cock back into her mouth and slid her lips along it. Her left hand gently played with his balls and the fingers of her right just teased along the lower part of his shaft. Her lips managed the upper half and her tongue gave his head as much attention as possible. He was clearly in heaven and moaned continuously as he let Anna take over pleasuring him. The irony was that right here was the most control, power, that Anna had had all evening, yet she was lost in it all. In that moment she'd forgotten her circumstances and wanted to give him the kind of unforgettable blowjob that Anna knew she could perform.

He called out her name as he began to unload in her mouth. So much cum that Anna tried to swallow down as she went. He simply kept going, longer than most of the other guys she could remember, before pulling out and shooting three loads over her face. The fourth, his final, lacking in power, fell short over Anna's breasts.

Anna swallowed, then looked up at him. They held eye contact as he regained his breath.

"I thought you said you wanted me to swallow it all?" said Anna, coyly.

"I do." He replied. She'd walked into that one.

Anna lowered her hand to her nipple and wiped up, collecting the cum, before sucking it off of her finger. Then the same, twice, on her face. He smiled.

"Evidently, I know how to pick my sluts well. Don't you think?"

Anna shook her head dismayed, but blushed a little.

"I told you, I'm not a slut."

He simply laughed at her.

Though all this though, Anna still hadn't cum and now she needed it. However he did it, with his fingers, mouth or cock, Anna wanted it.He stood up and walked to the table with all of the objects that Anna saw earlier, collecting his drink along the way. He took a sip, then picked up an item and turned, showing it to Anna. She hadn't got a look at what was on there earlier, but this was unmistakably a butt plug, and a big one at that. Anna gulped.

"You know what this is?" he asked. Anna nodded. "Good. Stand up and come to me."

She did as she was told and came over to him. He took a step towards her and kissed her again on the lips. He gestured with his eyes to the bed and Anna bent over it, arching her back to prepare her asshole.

The biggest thing she'd had in her butt was the vibrator that he'd made her put up there the other night. Before that she'd worn small butt plugs for a handful of guys and let one man fuck her there. But this plug was certainly wider than anything she'd had in there before and his cock, assuming that was where this was going, was going to top it all for overall volume.

He pushed it into her pussy first, swirling it around collecting the wetness that had gathered there. Why use artificial lube when girls like Anna make their own? He pulled the butt plug out, then pressed it at the entrance to her ass. Slowly, he went, letting Anna stretch more and more. She moaned, unsure if she could take it as it hurt a little, but he got it past the widest point and then the tension started to work with her, pulling the rest in. The stimulation was intense and Anna took deep breaths to calm herself.

"Don't move." he said and placed his drink on the small of her back. Slut, waitress, blowjob whore and fuck toy, now she could add improvised side table to the list of things he'd used her as this evening. Anna found this a little amusing and the cool of the ice in the glass was nice on her back. He went to the table and took something else before returning. He took the glass from her back and put a hand on her butt, guiding her onto the bed. Anna could feel some material on his hand. Anna flopped back onto the bed, annoyingly comfortable, and turned. Instinctively she opened her legs for him and between them saw what he was holding in his hands - a blindfold. Anna bit her lip. It's a shame he hadn't brought this out earlier. Anna always enjoyed giving a blindfold-blowjob. God, where did that come from? He really was getting to her...

He smiled at her reaction, finished the drink and set the glass down nearby, the ice rattling, before climbing onto the bed on top of her. She let her legs wrap around him a little as he kissed her, before covering her eyes with the blindfold and tying it behind her head. It was a good make but a little light came through the bottom. He'd clearly thought of this and as she felt him rise and return, wrapping something else over the blindfold to really fix it down. It wouldn't move and no light would come in.

His fingers traced along her leg and inner thigh, grazing the edge of her pussy but never touching her clit as they reached her mons, then her belly, breasts and finally nipples. Anna moaned the kind of moan that left no doubt as to her arousal.

"God please let me cum, sir..." she said without thinking. Nice one, Anna, she thought. Really winning "feminist of the year" by calling your blackmailer "sir". Not that enthusiastically sucking his cock was really something to be proud of, either.

"Sir?" he replied.

"I don't know your name... And it just sort of came out."

His hands left her body but soon something else returned. Anna gasped as something cold and wet touched her nipple, the ice from his drink she assumed. God that felt nice. He made circles with the ice and Anna almost started to relax before he took it away and - SMACK! He spanked her breast right where the cold had been. All sensitive now, Anna really felt that and let out a gasp. Quickly pain led to pleasure as his lips found the spot that he'd hit and his tongue toyed over her soft, now reddening, skin.

Fuck this felt good...

Removing his mouth, he toyed around her nipple again with the ice, then started painting a trail of melted water over her breast, down her belly and to her soft, shaven mons. He removed what little now remained of the cube and placed it on Anna's belly button, where it continued to melt. He held it steady there with a finger as he kissed along the line he'd drawn. Anna bucked a little as he neared her pussy, hoping to encourage him, but he was determined to take his time.

Her moans were steady and regular by now. As his kisses left her body, two fingers scooped cold water from her belly button and traced a wet circle on her smooth shaven mons. A second, a minute or an hour could have passed as, save only the sound of Anna's increasingly heavy breathing, silence hung in the air and his fingers painted wet circles closer and closer to her pussy. Anna broke the silence first.

"Please..." but it barely came out as a whisper...

He didn't wait. He pushed two fingers into Anna's pussy and she let out a loud moan. She instinctively reach down, grabbing his hand, holding it in her.

"Don't stop!" she cried through the now regular stream of moans and whimpers escaping her lips.

"Don't stop what? What do you call me?"

But she couldn't speak. She couldn't say it. She wouldn't call him that again it just slipped out.

"Say it, whore. Say my name. Admit what you are. Maybe I'll let you cum"

Anna moaned and shook her head. She wasn't going to say it.

"Please... Just let me... I can't say it."

That downward motion on her clit again. He could play her body perfectly. The pleasure, the promise of the orgasm was so intense. Anna could feel her resistance slipping.

"You want to cum for me?!" he demanded

"YESSS!!!" she practically howled.

"And what kind of a girl cums for her blackmailer!?"

The words few out of Anna's mouth and she instantly hated them, though she knew she meant every word,

"A SLUT!! I'M YOUR DIRTY SLUT!! JUST PLEASE..."

He didn't say a word, but through the strength of his hands she knew he'd liked what he heard. He simply flipped Anna over into doggy position, pulled the blindfold off and entered her from behind, ploughing her hard with a perfect regular rhythm. He grabbed her hair and turned her so she could see her reflection in the window. She looked at the girl in front of her, the hair-messed broken slut. She kept eye contact with herself and saw only lust in her eyes. She hated that girl but she loved how good being her felt.

She was moaning for him. And he called her every name under the sun.

"You're my slut. A dirty whore. The only thing good about you is your tight pussy."

With every insult she moaned and stuttered out her agreement. Over and over again "yes, yes, yes." But in all that he'd not called her the one name she'd asked him not to. She knew that he'd only accept her submission if she used that word on herself.

As she looked at her reflection and saw the truth. All the pleasure was built up inside of her now ready to explode. All those emotions. The guilt. The disgust. The need. She knew she should hate him for everything he'd done to her but through the ecstasy she simply belonged to him. She could see in her eyes, she believed everything he'd made her say. This was a new kind of submission, even for her. He'd done exactly what he'd promised to do. He'd not only violated her body, but taken her mind as well.

Through the reflection she looked at him, pleading eyes, as she whispered words she honestly believed,

"I'm your fucktoy, sir..."

"Cum for me Anna," was all he said in reply.

Those words were all the permission she needed. Anna's whole world was pleasure as she pushed back onto his cock. The first orgasm lasted perhaps a minute. As the main wave subsided he kept going, more gently though, a slow rhythm teasing aftershocks out of her body. Anna had collapsed onto the bed at this point but his strong hands held her up by her hips. As the cascade of orgasms subsided, he pulled her into him one last time, pulling a final deep and intense orgasm out of her and as he did so he came deep inside her pussy.

He let go of her and she collapsed onto the bed, eyes closed in her own private darkness. Broken. Used. Satisfied.

_______________________

Two weeks had passed since that night. After he came inside of her, he didn't touch her for the rest of the night. Anna cleaned up and slept in the bed where he'd fucked her. He slept elsewhere. When morning came Anna woke up feeling dirty and ashamed of what he'd made her do, how he'd made her feel. But he was gone, having left only a note.

"Anna,

You proved to be everything I knew you were. We both know you need submission. You're going to spend the next few weeks trying to resist this conclusion. You'll try to stop yourself, but you'll cum thinking about me often. You won't be able to resist because deep down you are a dirty slut and this is the kind of sex that you need.

That's why I've designed a test. I've deleted everything I have of you: every video, picture, screen grab, everything. If you want to walk away, you're free. But I'm willing to bet you won't. On this card is my number. If you want me to use you as my slut again send me a picture. Naked. Shaven. Full body. Include your face.

After that, you'll find out what comes next and trust me, you're not ready for it. I'm going to push you to new sexual depth that you never thought possible. And when I do, you'll know that you chose your fate.

Yours,

Jorvik"

Two weeks had passed and Anna had tried. She didn't want this but she couldn't help herself. She couldn't masturbate without thinking about him. She'd see men that look like him on the street and feel herself getting wet. But she wasn't going to do this. She had her freedom now, the nightmare was over. But she couldn't help it. Everything he said about her was true.

Biting her lip, pussy freshly shaven, she stood in front of the mirror and took the picture. As she sent it to him she attached a simple message:

"I'm yours, sir. And I'm ready for whatever comes next."

12