Breaking Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even as I nod to him, Adam hesitates for just a second.

"NUH!" Nina shrieks her voice pleading and panicked, into her gag. "PUH-ESE! NUH! PUH-ESE!" It doesn't take an interpreter to figure out what Nina is begging Adam for. To say no. For him to tell me to leave her butt alone.

I nod to Adam again, this time a little firmer. I guess he figures out that I'm not really asking his permission. He's only there for Nina to hear him give him permission. As if this is just theater and he's playing his role. "Mom, just behave...," Adam tells her, his voice tired but as firm as he can manage. "Miss Rodgers is going to check... inside your butt now."

"NUH!" Nina screeches her voice now pure panic.

I ignore Nina and her screeching. I just reach up to the desk and get another latex glove. I take my time, watching Nina tremble and plead, as I pull it onto my hand. Then I snap it loudly. Nina jumps. Her hips try to wiggle, making it harder for me, but they can't go far with her so fully bound.

I'm sure Nina realizes it too. There's absolutely nothing she can do, except to stand there and wait for my finger to slip into her bottom. How much she doesn't want there means nothing. It's going to happen to her simply because Adam and I decided for her that it would. That Nina is powerless, even over the most reserved part of her body.

I put a tiny drop of lubricating gel on the tip of my finger. Then I use my free hand to casually push Nina's cheeks wide apart, as if her comfort is of no concern to me, but also not trying to be rough with her. I just want her to feel that I am completely unconcerned with her comfort. Or her wishes.

It reveals the most private piece of Nina's body to our eyes. The one place that Nina never would have thought anyone would so casually be examining, except maybe a doctor. The one place she least wants anyone to see. Her asshole.

Hers isn't anything special. But I am a student nurse, and I've seen enough of them by now. Nina's is a light pink, surrounded by a swatch of light pink flesh. It's almost fully hairless, only a few stray hairs of her bush making it back that far and not caught by her razor. About three of them. Her ring funnels inward slightly, but that's not uncommon, especially on older women. And men. Her muscle is still firm, clenching firmly shut. And now she's cinching it as tightly as she possibly can. Her ring is lined with countless, but gentle, little wrinkle lines.

I put the slippery tip of my finger to her ring, pressing it just enough that the tip of my finger is in the wide mouth of her funnel. It's barely wide enough for the tip of my finger, not even my finger. It lets me press lightly against the tiny point of darkness where her muscle is cinched together.

Nina screams a very desperate, begging "PUH-ESE!" And she trembles hard. She tries to move, but Sophie has her too fully pinned for Nina to go anywhere. She wiggles her bottom desperately, but it's not going anywhere either.

I just press. I don't give her any advice to ease it. I don't try to be rough. Or gentle. I push, steadily increasing the pressure against her tight and resisting ring. The funneling of it helps me, not her. It more guides my finger to that point of darkness, keeping my pressure fully centered over her opening. Her muscle is hard, straining as it resists the unwanted invasion. And then I feel her ring softening, growing slightly rubbery, and starting to widen. It gives my finger a little more room to press a little deeper into her bottom.

"UHHHHH!!" Nina screams into her gag. And there's no reason for her to be screaming. This might not be comfortable with her ring resisting, but it doesn't hurt either. Then again, her scream is panic, not pain. Her hips slam hard forward, bashing against the desk. They don't really move, she was already against the desk. But she's definitely trying to move.

I feel the rubbery muscle of Nina's asshole squeezing around the tip of my finger. Fully clenched, her ring is about ½" thick. It will thin out as it's stretched. But my finger is slim and is barely stretching it. It lets me feel the thickness of her muscle as it squeezes snugly around the side of my finger. As it squishes, trying to grip my finger and stop it, the lubricant does its job. My finger slides easily. And now that her asshole is stretched wide enough to accommodate my finger, there's nothing to hinder its way to the depths of Nina's bottom.

I slip all of my finger into Nina's bottom, stopping only when the web of my finger is flush against the outside of her tight asshole. I'm sure Nina can feel that, too. And if not, she can definitely feel my finger inside her. She knows that it's all inside her bottom. That my finger can now explore as much of her bowels as I want it to. Or as much as I can reach. I have rather small hands.

I don't need much for this. I can already feel plenty. But I know exactly what I'm feeling. I can feel her asshole squeezing hard around my finger as if trying to hold it still. I can feel a fiery hot heat burning all through Nina. I can feel a very light quivering flowing through every muscle in her body. And almost through her bowels as well. I can even feel the waste inside her.

But what I'm interested in is just below the paper-thin walls of her rectum. Close to her asshole. That's where her pussy sits. The thin membrane of her rectum does nothing to block me from feeling her pussy, either. I can feel the slightly firm sponginess of those walls. And I can feel the sharp twitches still racking those walls. Not little pinpricks sprouting up and snapping. This is her entire walls snapping sharply. And it feels almost like they're quivering as they snap.

I just start to press the pad of my finger down very softly. I'm not trying to hurt Nina. I'm trying to get to those walls and stroke the backside of them. It doesn't matter which side of those walls are stroked. It teases the same nerves. Her pussy won't know where my finger is. Only that those nerves are suddenly on fire.

I don't get to massage the backside of her walls. Before I can I feel the tremor hit Nina. Her body violently snaps, every muscle tensing up at once. They stay fully tensed, straining hard. Nina doesn't even screech now. I doubt she can. I imagine she's biting the gag, her jaw as tensed as everything else.

Except for her asshole. That's suddenly snapping around my finger. And her pussy. That's twitching so hard that I can it pushing tiny gobs of her pasty honey into her slit. If her honey was watery, I think it would be squirting. Those spasms sweeping her pussy are so sharp that I wonder if Nina is cumming already.

So I give my finger a tiny wiggle. Just one. I want to see what effect it has on her. The effect is instantaneous. Her body snaps violently. Just once, as my finger is stroking the backside of those walls. It's a hard snap, one that jerks hard on the ropes holding her feet, bashes her knees against the front of my desk, and has her knocking her head against the top of it. And then, she;'s back at full tension. It's more as if she never lost any of that tension, just snapped while staying tight. But I also feel her pussy snap with the rest of her body.

It makes me think that Nina is going to be useful in my toybox. She's pretty. Prettier than average for a woman of her age. That will make the guys want her. And I would bet anything that she's just as energetic when she's having sex as she is now. T hat her body is going to snapping and thrashing the entire time. Wildly. Guys will love that. So will the girls.

I stop and leave my finger still inside Nina's bottom. Then I pull it out very slowly. Nina stays tensed the entire time. I know, I can feel it. Especially around my finger where her asshole is squeezing me so hard that even the grease isn't so much help. But then, once my finger slips from her asshole, her body falls loose and Nina pants fast, sucking breaths. Breaths that are so needy it's clear that she hasn't cum yet.

"I just can't tell," I tell Adam in a rather teasing, but sweet, voice. "This bitch's butt is just so tight and hot that I can't tell how slutty it is. It just won't relax enough for my finger."

I sigh. "There's only one other way to tell how slutty its bottom is. I'll just have to stretch its anus wide open and then we can all look right up its bottom and see every bit of its filthy rectum, and we'll know what a total slut its bottom is.

"You don't mind if I look up this bitch's butt and check out the very depths of its rectum, do you?"

Adam stutters. He definitely doesn't know what to say to that. I'm sure he's thinking there's no way that his mom would want me, or anyone, looking up her butt. Who would? But he's also thinking that she's clearly gotten very aroused by everything I've come up with so far. That each new invasion of her body, and her dignity, seems to have her hotter... as if I might be able to read Nina in ways he can't.

With me nodding vigorously, Adam finally agrees. "Mom, Miss Rodgers is going to look all the way up your butt. You are going to behave while she sees your... insides."

Nina screeches another series of pleading "NUH!s." She lies there trembling, too. It's all she can manage to do.

I send Sophie to the playroom with instructions to fetch me an anal dilator and "a soft probe." Sophie giggles. She knows that a "soft probe" is one of my ways of saying "a feather" without saying it. When I don't want the toy to know what I'm getting. I take hold of Nina's hands so Sophie can hurry off without leaving Nina free.

Sophie is back quickly. She hands me the spreader, its steel blades already greased up with a fine film of lubricating gel. She hands me the feather, too. It's exactly the kind I wanted. Then Sophie takes over pinning Nina down again.

I quickly spread Nina's cheeks again, stretching them as wide as I can and fully exposing the tight ring of her asshole. Nina screams very desperate pleas into her gag, begging me and Adam not to do this to her. She fidgets, fighting to get up and going nowhere.

The spreader is just a pair of small steel curved blades with a handle on them. Closed, as those blades are now, their edges and tips are flush against each other. Even together, they're no wider than my finger, making for a fairly easy insertion. One that won't be uncomfortable if Nina would just relax instead of resisting. I put the tips of the blades flush against her asshole. They press lightly into the funnel.

Nina screams, one more long cry of absolute panic as she feels the firm pressure of the blades pushing into the funnel of her asshole. Her ring doesn't have a chance of stopping me. Those blades slip easily into her asshole, stretching it just about as wide as my finger did. And that's not wide at all. The blades aren't that long, about an inch. I push all of them into Nina's asshole, knowing that the tips of them are now about ½" beyond the inside edge of her muscle.

Then I start twisting the thumbscrew on the handle. That opens the blades, slowly. Slow enough to give her muscle time to get used to being stretched and soften, rather than strain it. I keep turning it, and it keeps opening the blades.

Soon I can start to see through the blades. Now it's just a question of far open do I want to stretch Nina's asshole. Wide. I want her to really feel her asshole being held wide open for a good view inside her body. So I keep turning the thumbscrew. And the blades keep creeping apart, pulling her muscle wide.

It stretches her asshole in an oval, not round. The blades are always the same size, about like my finger. But they keep stretching wider apart, pulling her muscle and the flesh over it taut between them. By the time I stop opening her asshole, it's gaping almost an inch across, but less than half that high.

It still gives me a very clear view into her rectum. I can see everything. I can see the pinkish wall of her rectum, now flushed hot and bright, almost to a red, with her blood. I can see the dark, thick veins lining it. I can see the pink flesh of her asshole pulled tightly between the blades. I can even see that only the bottom two inches or so of her rectum are really accessible. Beyond that, she's full. Her waste is in full view, too.

But I can also see the light quivering at the bottom of her rectum. Right where her thin wall is lying against the backside of her pussy. It tells me that her pussy is still twitching just as sharply as it was. Sharp enough that it's jiggling the filmy membrane of her rectum as it lies atop her pussy.

My goal is not to look up Nina's butt. I've seen far more of that than I need to see for an entire lifetime. My goal is to subject Nina to yet another invasion of her body. A particularly degrading one. And an intimate one. That's always more humiliating when I make Nina think about it. To stand there, feeling her bottom stretched wide for the world to see, and think about what we're seeing inside her bottom. One place even Nina doesn't have a clue what she looks like.

"Adam..." I say in my sweetest, most teasing voice, "can you see those faint tremors in the bottom of this bitch's rectum? Look right there... see it quivering?"

"Uh, yeah..." Adam says. He barely glances, but his voice has enough sureness in it that I'm pretty confident he saw them. They're pretty hard to miss. It's like a piece of Saran Wrap lying atop a vibrator or something.

"That's this bitch's butt being very disgustingly slutty. It should be her pussy twitching around some guy's thick, hard cock. But, as you're seeing, it's its rectum twitching around nothing. It's so slutty that it can't even wait for a cock in it. In its pussy or its butt, apparently."

I bring the feather up. The one Sophie brought me, the one I wanted, is long and thin. It has a very fine, silky fur on it that's barely stiff enough to hold its shape. It will feel silky soft, delicate, and feminine against Nina's body. Anywhere.

I very carefully slip the tip of the feather through the open blades of the spreader. I'm very careful as I do. I make sure that the feather doesn't touch Nina. Not even the tiniest bit. She hasn't a clue that I'm putting anything, let alone what, through those blades and into her bottom.

"Let me show you just what a total slut this bitch's butt is..." I use my most taunting voice to tell Adam. Then, before Nina can process what she heard, I let the tip of the feather touch the inside of Nina's rectum. I have it as deep as I can, just before the point where her waste is blocking the path. Nina could really use a good enema now! Then I'd have the entire length of her rectum to play with, instead of just the base of it.

It's not hard to find nerves in a rectum. There are enough of them. Especially close to the asshole. Deeper, there are fewer, but there are still plenty of them. A few run along her rectum, near those thick veins. Those are easy to find. It's one of those I target. And one that happens to be just above her pussy.

I just lightly put the tip of the feather to the filmy membrane and start drawing it very slowly along the line where those nerves are.

Nina doesn't screech. She tenses up, her body instantly snapping to steel just as it did with my finger inside her. Only this time she doesn't freeze up. Her body fights hard. She thrashes wildly, her legs snapping against those ropes with all her strength. Her hands fight to get free of Sophie's grip, trying to slam down against her back. Her shoulders twist and thrash against the desk. Her hips snap forward, bashing hard against the desk. Even Nina's head thrashes, beating itself against the desk.

Nina's toes curl under, almost into circles. Her fists ball up. Her face scrunches up tight. Nothing stops her. Nina thrashes with every bit of energy she has. It takes about two seconds for me to see the thick honey start oozing from her slit. At the same time, I see the goosebumps suddenly erupt along Nina's spine. They run along bother sides of her spine, all the way from the top of her crack to her neck before vanishing under her hair. Nina just keeps snapping violently and thrashing every which way.

I can see the tremors in her pussy growing crisper. I can see them jiggling the wall of her rectum as it lies over those spongy firm walls. I have no doubt that Nina is in the most agonizing ecstasy right now. I hear the ropes on her feet snapping again.

But Adam can't tell. He's not sure if Nina is loving this, or if she's in hideous pain right now. I'm pretty sure that he is leaning toward pleasure since it's not easy for a feather to be painful, but he's thinking I could be tickling her to death with it, and that wouldn't be fun.

"Oh, filthy gutter cunt..." I coo teasingly, and a little loudly. It's the first time I've raised my voice even a decibel. "Do you want to let this slutty butt cum now?" I don't care what Nina wants. But I want her to tell Adam. I want him to know that she's liking it.

Nina very enthusiastically nods her head, knocking it against the table and not caring one bit that she does. She just wants him to see it. Needs him to see it. I have no doubt that stopping now would be excruciating for Nina. It would be the sweetest agony. But agony.

I wait a few seconds, then I ask Adam, "I think this bitch wants you to know that it really wants to be the filthiest of sluts right now."

"Uh, yeah, that's kind of obvious!" Adam answers. "Damn, she likes that up her butt, doesn't she?"

"Yes, this bitch definitely likes it up its butt..." I tell him. Then I yank the feather out of her bottom.

Nina screams into her gag. It's a long, loud, pained scream. A scream that begs Adam to ask me to finish what I started, and almost did finish. I know Nina is hanging right on the edge of an orgasm. It's right where I wanted her. And right where I'm going to leave her.

While Nina screams into her gag, I get another piece of rope. I tie one end of it to the chain of Nina's cuffs. I take Nina's hands from Sophie, bringing them down to Nina's back. I drop the free end of the rope over the top of the desk, then I pull it hard. I take the slack out of it, then keep pulling. It forces Nina's elbows to bend and pulls her hands up along her back until her shoulders are straining hard. I tie the rope off, and it pins Nina over the desk just as effectively as Sophie had her.

And then, almost to Nina's regret, I take the spreader out of her asshole.

Chapter 04: The Dildo, Mommy, And An Orgasm

And now, it's time for Nina's next lesson. I'm already thinking that it's too bad that Adam isn't interested in Nina, or at least willing. I'm fairly sure that Nina wouldn't find it disgusting and humiliating for him to touch her. And very arousing. I've already seen that much by the way she reacts to him. Even when he's just making a choice for her, she cringes from the humiliation and gets hotter.

I hand Adam a blindfold. And I tell him to put it on Nina snugly. She isn't to see anything anymore. She'll just have to learn to trust Adam. Completely. With every bit of her body. As he steps to Nina, slightly reluctantly, I send a quick text message. It's just two words. "Come now."

"Mom..." Adam recites the line I've given him as he ties the blindfold around Nina's eyes. "I've told you that you belong to Miss Rodgers now. You don't need to see. We will take care of you. Just behave."

It doesn't calm Nina. She doesn't exactly fight Adam, but she does about everything she can to make it hard for him to take her sight away. Her head isn't still. She cries. She even blurts out a screeching "NUH!" But with her shoulders fully pinned down to the desk, there's not much more she can do except to roll her head around as he tries to tie the blindfold. It doesn't take him very long to get it tied. Maybe a few seconds more.

Now I wait. It won't be long. Before Nina arrived I'd summoned a couple of toys and told them to wait in their car until summoned to the door. I figure they're parked out on the street somewhere close to my apartment. They've been toys for a while now, and they know I don't like to be kept waiting. We don't wait in silence, but I do refuse to discuss what's next for Nina. Instead, I ask about his job, and if he's thought of going to college. He's 19, so he wouldn't exactly be the oldest freshman on campus. By far. He tells me that's his plan. He's taking one year, this year, off to work and save up some money, then it's off to school. He's been accepted at a few colleges in the area. But he didn't apply to USA where I go. He only applied to colleges in Florida. Closer to his home. I suggest he reconsider since everyone knows USA is the best school south of Tuscaloosa! He just laughs.

1...34567...11